She's My Mom!

When The Son Loves His Mother

Some weeks had passed but Minhee was still in Korea. None of them ever asked why, so they just continued living happily together. When they arrived at home, Minhee would be there to cook for them.

If they didn't felt good, Minhee would be there to talk to them, to comfort them, to replace their mom's who weren't there.

With her they felt like they were a complet family and they were more than greatfull.

Not only the boys felt like this but also Minhee. It had been such a long time since she had so much fun. These crazy boys made her smile, laugh. They just made her the happiest person she had ever been in her entire life.
Being with them was a present. Having them as friends was happyness. And this was exactly what she and Jimin needed.

One day Jimin suggested to his mom that he would introduce her to his boss. He told her that the boss wanted them to do fotos with their family members, but he always disagreed since she weren't there and he wouldn't allowe any unknown people to replace the side of his mom. Never.

She hesistated for a bit and Jimin completly understood why, but after some convincing of Bangtan Boys she agreed and drove with them to their company.

"I'm so nervous.", Minhee said and looked out of the window.

"Since when?", asked Jimin with a raised eyebrown.

"You know why.", she whispered and looked at her hands which were resting on her lap.

"Many things changed Umma.", assured Jimin. "Our boss will be ok with it. I'm sure."

"What are you talking about?", asked V but Jimin just shook his head.

*These two really have a lot of secrets.*, Jin thought but stopped when they arrived infront of their company.

"We are here.", stated Rap Monster and left the car as first. One by one followed him outside and Minhee had widen her eyes.

"Wow it's so tall!", she said stunned. Jimin smiled to himself. *She's always impressed by little things.*

Really the company wasn't THAT big, but Minhee didn't cared. Everything what was taller than 5 meters was already tall in her opinion.



They walked into the company and greeted some sunbaes by passing by. They gave the girl next to Jimin a curious look. The boys were more stunned and impressed that Jimin got such a beautiful or almost ulzzang like girlfirend and wished she would be theirs, but the girls instead were jealous that she looked better than them and that all the attention went to her. 
Minhee noticed the stares and frowned. She never liked it when boys and girls looked like this at her. Since she was 10 she always got these looks, but she never could get used to it. 

Suddenly felt someone poking her forehead. She looked up and saw Jin smiling gently at her.

"Don't frown. You just get wrinkles.", he explained and Minhee smiled. She really liked Jin a lot, he was really friendly and polite even when she told him that he doesn't have to be. Even telling her that she would get wrinkles sound extremly nice with his voice.

"Yah! Don't touch my mom!", yelled Jimin and turned sides with Minhee that he was know walking on the side with Jin.

"MOTHER?!", they heard everyone yell in the background and turned around. They all looked in disbelieve at the young woman.

"Yah! Don't you have any respect or why do you stare at woman, huh?", Minhee scolded and some of them turned red and murmured an apology to her direction.

"Idiots.", she cursed and continued walking with the boys. She was already nervous so why did these people have to be so unfriendy? Staring with open mouths...how she hated it.

"We are here mom.", said Jimin and pointed to the room. "Unfortunatly we have dance practise now, but you can already go inside and talk to him.", he said and Minhee nodded. BTS waved a good-bye before they left. Taking a deep breath Minhee entered the room bravly...



                                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


20 Minutes had passed and BTS was still full in their dance practise.

"JIMIN!", he heard his mother shouting over the music. J-Hope stopped the music and everyone looked at her. She didn't look good. She looked pale and her eyes were strangly red. Her hands were shaking and she was biting her lips. What was wrong?

"Umma? What's wr-"

"We have to go.", she said pressed. She walked to Jimin and took his hand. "Now."

"But why?"

"Because I say it. Come.", she started walking but Jimin refused to budge.

"Tell me why.", he demanded but this wasn't a good idea. She started shouting.

"BECAUSE I SAY IT. WHAT DON'T UNDERSTAND IN THIS SENTENCE HUH?!"

Speechless he looked at his mother, while she tried to push him to the door.

"But Umma..."

"I knew you wouldn't be able to raise him well.", said a voice. A voice Jimin knew. A voice Jimin hoped never to hear again. A voice he had nightmares about for years.

He heard the footsteps coming closer but he didn't want to turn around.

"Long time no see Jimin.", said now another voice. The voice he hated more then anything else in the world. This couldn't be reality. It couldn't be. If he wouldn't turn around maybe they would go. Maybe they were just a fantasy like in his dreams.

"Oh look at this Chin Ho. She couldn't even teach him how to greet his grandparents.", Haneul, his grandmother shook her head.

"Not even this she managed.", admitted his grandfather .


Jimin looked at his mother and she was just looking down. She took her hand out of Jimin's and folded hers, stopping them from shaking.

"Minhee. Tell your son to greet his grandparents.", said Chin Ho with an angry face.

Minhee looked at the ground, shaking like crazy: "Jimin...", she whispered.

"No.", he said and finally turned around to look at these two monsters.

"I can't greet my grandparents, since I don't have ones."        



SLAP


His grandfather had slapped Jimin hard on his cheek. "Hold your tongue.", he said.



BTS was looking shocked and dumbfounded at the family members. His grandparents? Jimin always said he doesn't have ones. So they assumed that they were dead.
But then who are the people infront of them? Were they really his grandparents?
The woman looked like Minhee in her older days, but still, Minhee's presence was different. These two elder seemed so cold.
The man and the woman were wearing expensive cloths and shoes. They had to be from Gangnam. So does that mean Minhee's parents were actually rich? But she always talked about the little apartment she and Jimin lived in.

Confusion was written all over the boys face, but before anyone could budge their boss had entered.

"Oh! It's great to see you boys.", he greeted. "Jimin, you are really a funny boy.", he laughed.

"You told me your parents were coming, but you didn't told me your sister would too. She's really beautiful, if I'm allowed to say so.", he said with a polite smile to Minhee.

Jimin shoot his head to the boss direction. "Sister?", he asked. "Which sister?", he asked again, but more in anger.

"So Minhee didn't told you yet?", said Haneul with a evel smirk. 

"Since Minhee was too young when she adopted you", she emphazed the hated word 'adopted' to provoke Jimin. "We two became your guardian."

With wide eyes in disbelieve Jimin looked at his mother,

"Is that true?", he asked furious but Minhee didn't answer. She was to occupied not to have a mental break down.

"A-adopted?", stuttered his boss confused. "But you told me-"

"This shouldn't be important.", said Chin Ho and looked at the manager. "You wanted us to take fotos with out child?"

"WHICH CHILD?!", shouted Jimin furious.

"YOU ARE NOT MY GRANDPARENTS NEITHER MY PARENTS! GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!", he shouted, startling everyone.

"Look how you raised your son.", said Haneul to her daughter. "Such a bad mouth. You should have teached him a lesson when he was still young.", she gave Minhee a disapproving look. "But what can we say? We couldn't even raise you. Look at you. Walking like trash around with no husband. You're such a shame. You-"

"STOP IT!", shouted Jimin again and took his mothers hand. "The only one who should be ashamed, should be Umma and not you!"

"Umma?", Haneul laughed. "She's not your Mother. She was just stupid enought to take a brat like you into her house. Just because of you she lost her prescious husband. Just because of you she lost everything! Because of you-"

"Please.", whispered Minhee. "Please stop."

"You have nothing to say here, so shut your mouth.", scolded her father.

"No you should!", cried Jimin out loud. "I don't understand how such a prescious woman like my mother could have such devils like you as parents. We are going. Don't dare to come back again."

He lead his mother out of the company and called his manager.

One of his nightmare had become true. He had seen the monsters again. The monsters he called Haarabeoji and Halmeoni when he was young.
The monsters he loved alomst as much as his mother....



  --------------------------

A/N: Hey everyone :)

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone you reads this fanfic :)

Hopefully you liked that update!