How To Get A Girl

When The Son Loves His Mother

Some days had passed and Minhee was still at BTS dorm. They were all really gratetfull because first of all she knew how to cook and second Jimin was smiling more than usual. Not any of them would have thought that this was possible.

Jimin loved his mother more than anything else in the world. He would take a bullet for her even if he wasn't that bulletproof like in his song. But still: If anything or anyone dared to harm his mother he wouldn't hesisted to protect her.

He and his mom were talking about everything. Like how the weather was, if he was sometimes scared on stage, how much he loved music. They even talked about typical boy things like cars, action movies or football.

She always listen to it, like it was the most interesting thing in the world. Also when she comment Jimin's states she would talk excitly. Some people would think that she was just acting since she didn't saw her son for such a long time, but not her. Even when Jimin was young and talked about a butterfly he just saw, she would be excited as well and look in their garden for more of them.

His mother was his best friend. Yes of course, V, Rap Monster, Suga, J-Hope, Jungkook and Jin were his friends for life, but his mother was his friend for forever. What they both had gone threw was something almost no one experienced and sadly they two had to. But they are still alive and have themselfs. They don't need anyone else. 

They really talked about everything but there were things they never talked about. Their past, her ex-husband and her parents. These 3 things were tabu. 

But there was still one subject they haven't talked about. And it didn't even belonged to the 3 tabus.

"Jimin.", one day his mother started when he had come back from a concert in the afternoon.

"Yes?", he answered with a full mouth.

"Aish! I told you that I hated when you talk with a full mouth. Gulp first!", she scolded and Jimin did as said.

"Yes?", he said again with an empty mouth and his mother just shook her head.

"I wanted to ask you something.", she started again. Jimin just gave her a curious look and she sighed.

"Well you...you are 18 now and I... I just asked myself...", she took a deep breath while Jimin drank his coke.

"Do you...do you maybe like a girl?"she asked and Jimin spit the coke out.

"I think this is a yes.", she muttered while taking a lobe. She wiped silently his coke from the table.

"I-If I like a g-girl?", he stuttered shocked.* Does she know?* No, impossible. He never told someone...or was he that obvious? *Otokae?!*, he screamed inwardly.

She nodded and looked at Jimin with a serious but understanding look.

"You are in an age where boys are liking girls Jimin. We never talked about this subject and I think I should have talked about it with you earlier." She sat beside him. "If you like a girl, I don't want you to hide it from me. You might think I feel betrayed or something, but I'm really not. I want that my son falls in love. That he truely falls in love with a girl who's worth it. Don't take my marriage as examp-"

"Stop!", Jimin said immediately and stood. Minhee was almost that close to talk about this who hurted her so much...no. No, he wouldn't allowed it.

"I don't take anything as example, especially not a 'marriage', which wasn't one in the first place. Let's stop talking about it.", he said and looked at the ground.

"But Jimin I don't you to feel obliged not to have a girlfriend because of me.", Minhee said and put a hand on Jimin's shoulder.

"It's ok for me. If you like someone then it is ok. I accept everyone who makes my baby boy happy.", she smiled but Jimin didn't look at her.

*You wouldn't umma. If you knew that I like you, would you also be this understanding? Probably not.*, he thought frustrated.

Minhee was seeing her son's frustrated face. So he was really liking someone...and he was hiding it from her. She felt sad that her own son didn't wanted to talk about a person who was clearly special for him, so she thought maybe she should do it in another way.

"When you two are not yet in a relationship, I can teach you how to get the girl.", she suggested and Jimin looked slowly up.

"Teaching?", he repeated with a frown and she nodded excited.

"Yes! Everything! I'm so stupid that I didn't show you earlier, but well it's never to late. Come here baby boy!"

She pushed Jimin back on his seat and started endless talking about how girls think, what they like, what they dislike, that fast action is the worst thing he could do and bla bla bla.

Sometimes he just nodded and made an interested face, but in reality he wasn't even paying attention. Well, he was in love with his own mother and he knew her better than anyone else, so why should he bother to know what other girls like and dislike?

"Oh! And what girls also like", she said while jumping up and down from her chair.  "are things that happen in a drama!"

She clapped excitly her hands. "Do you remember when we watched Boys over Flowers together?", she asked and tugged his sleeve.

"Oh Gu Jun Pyo!", she sighed.If he wouldn't know better he would say that his mom was behaving like a love sick teenager, but still, he had to smile eveytime when she was so dreamy. Her beautful face just got more pretty. How was that even possible?

"I remember a scene of Secret Garden.", said Jimin and hoped his mom would stop bubbling. Seriously should be hurting by now.

"Oh really? Tell me! Let's see if it's a worth thing.", she looked excitedly at her son.


















Speechless his mother looked at him. *He just didn't do that...*

"How was that?", he asks still the cream on his lips.

"I...I...", she shook her head and left Jimin dumbfounded alone. *Was it that bad?*, he scratched his head confused.

"Jimin.", he heard his mother call again. When he turned his head, his mom was standing there with a camera smiling evely.

"Say cheeeeeese~", she sang and made like 100 pictures of the shocked Jimin. 

"Did-did you just..."

"I'M SO GOING TO POST THIS IN FACEBOOK!", she screamed and ran out of the kitchen before Jimin chased after his mom.

He loved his mother. He really did. But she could also make him furious like no one else.