Hi Baby Boy~

When The Son Loves His Mother

After having a hard 6 hours training without a real rest the boys went back home.

In the car they were trying to sleep but their none-stop-talking manager wouldn't let them.

"So boys, how was the trainig?", the manager tried to make small talk.

"Good.", they all groaned tired and closed their eyes again. It was 6 in the moring. After their concert they had to practise their new dances. They all loved dancing and singing of course, but having a little break would be great too.

"And your concert?"

"Good."

"Everything went fine?"

"Yes."

"Good, because in 2 hourse we'll be having an interview.", he announced and the boys groaned inwardly. AGAIN?

"But we'll only arrive home in 1 hours!", whined Jungkook.

"That's true. And you'll only have 15 minutes to take a shower and to change, so hurry up.", he said.

"But we only have one bathroom and we are seven mem-"

"Stop complaining Jungkook! Even if you're the maknae you have to behave like an adult!", the manager scolded and turned in a corner.

"I know it's hard to be an idol, but the schedul is settled, so stop complaining and just do what you have to do. You all are under a contract. Don't forget that. Ok?", he asked and everyone nodded.

"Good.", he said satisfide and contiunued happily driving.






                                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~




They all dashed towards the front door. They all wanted to be the first one in the shower. They were all sweaty and smelly...they couldn't even bear  their own odor.

When Rap Monster finally opened the door they all ran passed him. V fall over Rap Monster because Suga and J-Hope had pushed him.

"YAH!", they two on the ground yelled. The other just sticked their tongues out and continued running while fighting.

" Let me be first! I'm fast!", said Suga.

"Yeah. Fast.", J-Hope rolled his eyes. "The last time you needed almsot an hour!!"

"That's fast!", he whined. "Don't you see my pale skin? I have to treat it! I'm not called Suga for no reason!", he explained.

"I'm going to be first.", said Jin from nowhere.

"What?! Why?", they whined and looked at him.

"Because I'm the oldest here and- YAH! PARK JI MIN!", he yelled when Jimin passed him.

"Too slow hyung!", he said and run towards the  bathroom when he saw from the corner of his eye someone sitting on their couch.


He stopped in his tract.

*A Sasaeng fan?*, he thought annoyed. *Oh dear lord not again*

The others also had stopped to look at the girl who was sitting on the couch back-facing the boys.



She was watching We are bulletproof.

"Ha Ha  We are bulletproof...", she was singing along and jumping up and down.

The boys watched her with a frown at their faces. This was the first time they saw such a jumpy sasaeng fan. I mean normaly they would try to take something from their rooms or scream: "I LOVE YOU OPPA!", giving them a hard slap and then scream: "REMEMBER ME!"

Someone gave Suga even a hard kick between his balls. It was funny to watch but for him...pain pure.

Suga tapped Jin on the shoulder. He had a look that said: "I don't want to be kicked again. Hyung, do something!"

Jin rolled his eyes, but focused again on the sasaeng fan. Being polite was natural for him, so he cleared his throat. "E-Excuse me..."

"AIGOOO~~!", she jumped from the couch and clapped her hands still back-facing the boys and focused on the TV infront of her.

"Look at my handsome baby boy! Awww!", she sighed happily. "Full with charisma!", she jumped up and down at Jimin's part.

*Did...did she just say baby boy?*, gasped Jimin.

"U-Umma?", he asked and the boys gave him a weird look. Was this boy having hallucinations? Probably from the barly sleep.

"Umma.", he said louder and the girl turned around.

All the boys gasped in shook.

This woman was the most beautiful woman they had ever seen. And they had seen enough girls in their company. She had big round eyes, with a small mouth but her lips were still full. Her nose was straight and when she started to smile the 6 of them fell on the ground. She was really a beauty. A beauty who was in their house, sitting on the couch....and a beauty Jimin just called 'Umma'?



What the...



"UMMA!", Jimin screamed in joy and ran to her.

"BABY BOY!", she screamed back and ran towards him. He hugged her titghly and so did she.

For 2 years she hasn't seen her son. She was so happy. She promised herself not to cry but she already felt her tears coming to her eyes.

"Damn.", cursed Jimin against her shoulder. She wanted to pull back, but he only held her tighter.

"No.Don't.", he said while he was fighting with his tears. But he lost, his mother could feel the tears on her shoulders.

"Aigoo!", she patted his back. "Is my baby boy crying?", she asked teasingly.

"No. I am not. And don't call me like that.", he said with a smile and pulled back while he rubbed his eyes. His mother was here. She was realy here. He wasn't dreaming. He always dreamed about the moment they two would meet again...but this was much better. Because he was the one who got surprised by her.

"Look at you.", she said and cupped his face. "You got so handsome!", she said and patted his cheek lightly.

"And eyeliner really suits you...and I always thought I was the woman in the house."

"UMMA!", he whined but she laughed. 

"AHHHHEM!", they heard someone clearing his throat loud.

They looked back and saw the rest of BTS standing there with straight backs.

"Oh seriously, I'm so stupid!", she hit herself on the forehead before bowing politly.

"Hello boys. My name is Park Minhee. I'm Ji Min's mother.", she smiled and they were again at the edge of falling at the ground.



His mother? But she...she doesn't look older then Jin. Huh? Ok. They needed explainations. Now!