CHAPTER 9 [His cocky self]

Tell Me, Beautiful

AUTHOR's NOTE:

Anneyeong My Beautiful readers!~ (≧∇≦)Sorry for not updating to long!!!!!~~~~~~~ Mian!~ I was making other chapters for this! Please don't be mad at me!~ jebal~~

______________________________________________________________________

 

You and Jonghyun arrived early at the company. You were still sleepy since you stayed up late reading. You open the door of the car and get out still your eyes closed, not minding the fans infront of the building. You walk through the door as Jonghyun came out from the car. You about to press the pin code but Jonghyun stop you. As he press the pin code the door wont open. 

 

You stop his hand and press the pin code, the door open. You open your eyes, and look at him like 'I-told-you' look. The two of you go in, and separate ways. You closed your eyes and go in to the practice room. Suddenly you hit the white hard wall, You hissed. 

 

"Pabo....."

 

Baekhyun said, standing besides you with papers on his hand. You slightly glared at him, and sit on the floor. You whined, tapping your feet. Baekhyun got irritated, so he throw a towel at you that make you shut up.

 

"Yah! Ms. Beautiful! What your problem"

"Ugh! Did you already looked at the bulletin?" 

"No"

" they said theres a so called vacation for trainees, and i think it not a vacation at all" 

"You're tired?" He said as you slowly nod.

 

>>>

 

you were eating ramen alone at the canteen. You were thinking about the vacation, if your coming or not. You ate the noodles still the chopstick on your mouth. You suddenly frowned, and about to take a bite but someone took your chopsticks and your ramen. He ate your ramen and stuck it to his mouth. 

 

Your eyes widen in a sudden contact. You can feel that your face was getting red. Baekhyun looked at you confusedly still the chopsticks on his mouth. He was curious, why are your face is red.

 

 

'T-That was an....I-indirect.... K-kiss....'

 

 

"Yah! Whats with you? Why are you so red?" 

"Ah... Ugh.... Because it was hot in here... Why is it so hot in here?!" You lied, fanning your face by your hand.

"Oh! Sorry about that~" he said with a smirk on his face, You frowned.

"Tch! Cocky!" You said as you throw him a tissue, He laugh.

"ugh! I hate you..."

"I love you too.." 

 

'I love you....?' 

 

"Hey! I sign at the vacation trip, i signed yes for us" Baekhyun said.

"eh?!" 

"Dont worry, Soojin is there with us and the others" 

"ugh!!!~~~~" you slouch at your chair, he chuckled.