CHAPTER 10 [Somethings fishy]

Tell Me, Beautiful

"YAAAAAHHHH!!!~~~~~ LEE TAEMIN!!"

 

"YAH! Taemin! Give Junghee's wallet back! Or no banana milk for you!" Jonghyun shout as he sat besides you at the couch, watching.

"Jung! Here!" You looked at him, he handed you two tickets. You look at the ticket and read it. It has a logo of 'SHINee World concert' you eyes travel at the bottom of it and saw '1st concert in Tokyo' You smiled and looked up at him he smiled and ruffled your hair. 

"You're coming with us! And take Baekhyun! And yixing is there for a sub for me since I broke my ankle this past months"

"Sure! But wait! I thought theres an SMTOWN Concert at Japan this month" 

"Our concert are this saturday and after that next saturday is SMTOWN Concert"

"Aigoo... Really? You just finish promoting 'Hello', then another project?" 

"It's work Jaemin!~ don't worry! I'll take care of myself!" He said standing up and walking away slowly with a smile on his.

 

>>>

 

Next day, It was monday. You and the other trainies were learning some languages like Chinese or Japanese. A two staff came in, and said.

 

"Anneyeong haseyo!" The trainies said as they bowed

"Anneyeong haseyo! Ugh... Kim JungHee, Cho SoJin, Choi MinAh, Lee YongAh, Lee HyunRi, Han Hyojin, please come with me!" The guy said while reading a list on the girl's hand with a smile. You looked at Baekhyun, he just shrugged then you looked at Sojin she also shrugged. 6 of you got out of the room, the girl suddenly said.

"Kim JongIn, Oh Sehun, Zhang Yixing, Kim Junmyeon, Byun Baekhyun, Kim Minseok, Do Kyungsoo, Park ChanYeol, please come with me!" She said smiling and all of them walked out. 

 

>>>

Junghee's POV

 

"Anneyeong! I'm Kim Yong Woo a Manager, please follow me President whats to talk to all of you" he said smiling, Hyojin unnie gulped that Yongwoo noticed. He chuckled.

"dont be scared, it a good news" he added. I think Manager Yongwoo is a good person, and I think he was at age 20s like us since he looks young.

We followed Manager Yongwoo through the office. I felt thursty in all a sudden, so I told Manager that I will buy water. Luckily, Manager let me. As I arrived at the vending machine, I gulped all the water from the bottle and throw it at the trash can. Suddenly, a guy spoke at my back.

 

"ugh... Excuse me? Can I ask something?" You heard him said in English, you turn around to see his face. He didn't look like a korean and of course he spoke in English. He was really tall and handsome. 

"Yes? What is it?" I replied him back in english. His eyes widen a little but go back to normal. I think he didn't expect me speaking in english to him. 

"where is the meeting office?" 

"Oh! Come with me! I'm also going there. By chance a new trainie?" I said with a smile on my face. He nodded and smile. 

"Yes, Ugh... I'm Wu Fan" 

"Kim Junghee, so? Lets go?" I ask he nodded.

 

 As I walk he, he was following me. I saw Manager at the door leaning at the wall. I approached Manager and tap him at the shoulder. 

"Manager Yongwoo, Theres a trainee over here, his name is Wu fan"

"Oh! Okay! Wait, Wufan-ssi you can seat there besides ZiTao and JongDae and wait for the others, Junghee go in"

 

Wu fan seat besides the two new guys at the couch as I go in seeing the the president of the Entertainment. I bowed politely and smiled, the president smiled back. I sat at the edge of the table besides Sojin. Manager came in and sit besides the president. 

"Okay kids, I know all of you waited for this... All of you were going to debut now!" The president said with a smile on his smile. All of us smiled, all of you hugged each other. 

"Excited right? Your Group name is X.O.X, Six outstanding, Beautiful, and talented girls will debut after a New Boy group called EXO but let's not talk about them. So some of our producers and composers are already composed a song for the upcoming group. The concept of the group is Powerful but y, You has the same concept as EXO. Your manager will be Manager Yongwoo, He will take care all of you and the dorm. I know theres a Half chinese here, Lee Yongah right?"

"ugh... Neh!"

"And Junghee? Perfect english! haha! Okay! The stage names? Tell your manager. Your debut will next year, Since its November, May be june 2012? Be ready okay? I wish this group will be a successfull as your sunbaes! All the information! From Mr. manager! All of can go now! I have to talk to the boys!"

"Neh! Thank you Songsaengnim!" All of you said and get out. You were the one who open the door, you didn't notice someone is standing infront of you, you just noticed when you saw pair of shoes infront of you. 

You looked up you saw Baekhyun infront of you looking at you. You jumped a little because his face was close to you, just a few inch. You felt yours face became red, looking at his eyes. You heared your member squealed, then reality hits you.

 

 

 

 

"AHEM! AHEM! Somethings fishy!~" 

______________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

ANNEYEONG! 새해 복 많이 받으세요 여러분!!!~~~~ 

HAPPY NEW YEAR CHINGGUS!!!~~~ SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!~ Mian!~

Well,.. ENJOY READING! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

AND THANKYOU VERY MUCHIE!~~~