CHAPTER 15 [Dorm?]

Tell Me, Beautiful

"So! Baekhyun! Do you have someone you like?"

 

Baekhyun suddenly stopped eating and look at Jonghyun, "Eeh?".

"You know, all people has someone to like" Key said while pointing his chopstick to Baekhyun. Baekhyun smiled sheeply and shook his head as a 'no'. All of them nod and look at each other. 

 

Junghee picked a susi and feed Taemin. Taemin smack Junghee at the back of her head. "Yah! that hurts!" Junghee yelp, holding the back of her head. "Eat your food you midget! don't gave it to me!" Taemin said. She glared and said "Stick!". 

 

"Yah!" Taemin pinched her cheeks as Junghee also did the same. Onew suddenly said, "are the two of you dating?". Baekhyun suddenly choked, as Jonghyun and Minho laughed. Junghee punched Jonghyun at the arm. "YAH!". "Ani! we are not dating!" Junghee and Taemin said. 

 

"It looks like one" Key said and gave a teasing smile. She rolled her eyes and said, "You're talking nonsense". 

 

Jonghyun and Key noticed that Baekhyun suddenly choked when Onew said that and he was uncomfortable. Jonghyun and Key looked at each other and smile teasingly. 

 

 

Days passed they where already at Seoul. Junghee and her other members was at there own practice room waiting for they're Choreograhper. All of the girls start stretching, and getting ready. Any minute The Choreograhper came inside of the room with your Manager. 

 

Hours passed the teaching was over, the Choreographer also leaved after. The girls layed down on the floor tired with sweat all over their body. Manager came back with 6 bottle of waters. He gave the Water to them, "here! I know all of you are tired". The girls gladly took it and said "Gomawo Manager Oppa!".

 

"Oh! I forgot! After two last practice! Washed up. We're going to check the dorm." He said. "Jjinja!?" They beamed like a five years old kids. He smiled and nod. HyunRi suddenly Clap her hands and said, "Let's Practice!". Junghee and HyunRi stand up, and fix they're selves.

 

MinAh suddenly whined and said, " How can the two of you can't be tired?". Soojin in to the conversation, "Because they are the almighty freaks in P.E time". YongAh chukled as HyunRi jokingly punched Soojin. Hyojin laughed and rolled around the floor" But really, I really want to end this practice and look at the dorm" Junghee said as Hyunri and Hyojin stopped fooling around.

 

After practice, they washed and Changed. Junghee was the last one who came out from the bathroom. She looked down ajusting her pants. She suddenly bump into someone. Her and His hands brushed, as the His hold the hand of Junghee then let go of it. She apologized and looked up to see who the one she bumped. 

 

He just stand there looking down at her with his hair a little wet. He was breathing heavily. Junghee stopped from her track, staring back at him. A curve appeared at the end of his lips. She smiled and go paased by him, leaving him there. 

 

Baekhyun just finished washing his face, He looked up to the mirror and look at his self. Day by Day, seeing Junghee changed was getting him crazy. She Dyed her hair Brown-Blonde that made her look more pretty, Her moves at dancing, Her angelic voice. The way she look at him. He ruffled his hair and mummbled, "I'm Crazy".

 

Junghee was at the Van, looking outside of the window. She suddenly think of Baekhyun, She closed her eyes and try not to think of him. But the image of still popped out inside of her head. She pinched her tips of her nose and closed her eyes. Luckily She was at the front seat. 

 

Her thoughts of Baekhyun stopped when they arrived at they're dorm. The manager parked the car and get out  of the car, following the others. "Woah..." Junghee whispered as she looked around. "It seems nice," Yongah said.

 

"It's just a temporary dorm guys. We have much money, so if we have some money now we can buy another" Manager said as he go in.

 

JUNGHEE's POV

As we got in, a young guy greet us. "Anneyeong haseyo!" We said and bowed. He send a charming smile, that made the others squealed. I just facepalmed and look down. Here we go again, I thought.

Once they saw a handsome guy, after that they will hit who besides them. He bowed and said, "Anneyeong haseyo! I'm Ahn Jaehyun, the owner's son of this house. I also live here".

"I'm Kim Yong Woo The one who called last night" Manager said while he shaked hands with the guy. "ah! ne, You can check it up stairs". "Thank you"

 

We go upstairs 2nd floor and open the door. "Woahh..." We girls said. "Oppa! It's nice! Really nice!" MinAh said while she look around.

  

Soojin, Yongah, and Minah suddenly slap our arms. "Ow! YAH!" Me and Hyojin yelp. "OMG!!! That guy is sooo cute!" Minah squealed while jumping around. "Aigoo" I said, rubbing my slapped arm.

 

"Wow.... How much is this oppa?" Hyunri asked while checking the oven. Manager Grinned and put his finger on his lips. Hyunri pout and nodded. Soojin clinged on my shoulder as we go upstairs. We open one of the room's door. She squealed and pull me over, as we continue to open to doors.

 

"Hey guys! come here!" I shout as they came. We looked at them. "Go pick" Soojin said and point at the rooms. They check the rooms and picked. "Hyunri and I with the White bunk beds!" Minah said. "Maknaes?".

  

"The pink one of course!" They said in unison. I lay down at our bed and look at the ceiling. "I guest.. we're sharing a bed" Soojin said looking at me. I chukled and said, "It's okay with me, The bed is tho". 

 

"Hey, can I ask you something?" Soojin said and faced me. I sat up and raised my eyebrow. "What is the feeling of rich like you? It's kinda out of the blue question" She ask. I just smiled rubbed my hands together. 

 

"Money and things, Yes. Love, No" I said and stand. I offered my hand let her stand, "Let's go, we have a early schedule tomorrow". She accepted my hand and smiled. 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

Author's Note:

Hellooooooooo!!~~~ Author nim is back!~~ 

I'm so so so so so so Sorry!!!!!~~~ TT^TT for not updating.

I took a vacation with my family and my grandmother just came back from italy and I forgot to bring my laptop!~

Miannn~~~~

And I saw many subscribers when I open my account. Thannk youuuu!~~~

Thank you for reading!!!!!!!