CHAPTER 7 [Trust]

Tell Me, Beautiful

 

Me and Trainies are at the practice room waiting for teacher. I were bored, since there all busy. 

Suddenly Baekhyun sat beside me
 that made me jumped a little. He was watching something on his phone while his earphone is pluged. I look what his watching. He suddenly give the other earpiece to me. I just stared at the ear piece.


He rolled his eyes and put it on my ear. I was shock at his sudden communicate. He should be rude to me.The of us watch some videos on his phone. Our choreograper, came all of us stand and bowed at him. He smiled and introduce him self. 


"okay! since i know all of you. I want all of you to pick a number, 1-12. But first i will pair groups" 

"Ah.... Soojin, Yixing, jongin, sehun. Jieun and kyungsoo. Ahyoung and junmyeon. Lastly the two of you, Baekhyun and junghee" 


 

You and baekhyun look at each other. He shrugged, you frowned a little. You let baekhyun pick a number since you trust him. He choose number 4. 



"10 Is Maxstep, 7 is Only One by BoA, 4 is Now by Troublemaker, 12 is modern dance" 
 


All of us jaw dropped, he said was is each other trainiees weakness. And yup, my weakness is to much skinship, same as Baekhyun."Okay! I'll give you one hour to practice just the highlight. arraso?"

"N-Nae!..."

 

After watching the step and memorizing it. The two of us tried the dance. His hands goes to my waist as I raised my hand, then his hands go to my shoulder and turn me around. Then the two of us hopped and his hands slid to my back.

 

The two of us are red and sweaty, I ignore that he was touching me. Because I trust him, since his quiet and his face was innocent. While baekhyun is feeling sorry for junghee, because of what he pick. He was cursing at his mind why he did pick number 4. His hand were closed when he touch her, he can't open it wide.

 

"Baekhyun! Your hands! Open it wide not close" The choreographer scouled pointing at Baekhyun's hand. 

 

Baekhyun nodded, and continue dancing. His hands was wide open but he was shaking. I can feel him shaking. His hand go down to my thighs. I tap my wrist as he point at my hips and his face was going closer to me. The two of us separate, and I did the part of Hyuna That she sit and stand ily. As Baekhyun pointed at you.

 

The dance was finished, I lyed down on the floor and check my phone. While baekhyun gets his water bottle and drank it. The choreographer said that was a great job. Then he leaved when all of us finished dancing. 

 

You recivied a text message from Jonghyun. 

 

FROM: JjongOppa

TO: Jjungiee

YAH! Great job Dongsaeng ah! Mr. Han said that you were great!

Do you want me to pick you up? What time is your dissmisal? 

 

TO: JjongOppa

FROM: Jjungiee 

Thanks Oppa! Sure! Maybe 8pm? Yeah! 8PM! 

Okay oppa, I need to rest now bye!!!

 

I sat up, I looked around the practice room. I didn't saw Baekhyun and his bag. He already left wiwhen you were texting. He didn't even said that he was going out. The other trainees was already used to his attidude. 

 

'He already left.....'

 

You sigh, and go to your bag. You saw your bottle that has blue sticky note on it.

 

YAH! Ms. Beautiful!~

go to the rooftop at 7:30! Don't eat! 

And DON'T be late! I'm waiting ! 

                                -You already know how I am... ^^

 

I smiled, and check at my watch. It was 7:00, and I need to get my new schedule for next month. I kept the sticky note on my pocket and slung backpack on my arm. I bid goodbye to the traines and get out. 

 

I go straight to the office and get my schedule. Some managers talked to me and ask if wheres all the trainees. I said where they are. I looked at the time, it was 7:24.

 

I decided to go now to the rooftop since it was far from the office. As I arrived at the rooftop, I knocked and peeked. I saw Baekhyun leaning at the railings with a cigarette on his hand. I frowned, because he was smoking. 'His smoking.... Again'

 

He notice me, he suddenly throw the cigarette on the trash can. I go in and put my bag at the table. "I told you not to smoke, right?"

 

"Atleast, I stoped it when you arrived. Here!" He sat besides me and give me a fried rice. "I feel sorry for what i picked earlier and for touching you" he said while he sheeply smiled at me.

 

"It's okay, I trusted you anyways!~" I eye smiled him at the two of us eat happily. The two of us chated about our high school life.

 

'Trust.... Trust..... Trust.....'

 

"Mhm.... So, You were in a band when your a high school student?" You ask.

"ne, I'm the vocalist at the band" 

Suddenly your phone rang, you recivied a message from jonghyun.

 

FROM: JjongOppa

TO: Jjungiee

Hey!~ Jung! Where are you? If your finished, go to the parking lot. 

I'm waiting at the car.

 

You looked at Baekhyun how is also reading the message that jonghyun send. He smiled at you and ruffled you hair. 

 

"It's okay, you can go now!" 

"Really are you sure?" 

"mhm! I have something to do." He said while he throw the boxes at the trashcan and took his bag. 

 

 

 

"Okay, THANK YOU BAEKHYUN!" You waved goodbye and go downstair, leaving him.

 

_______________________________________________________________________

AYO! WADDUP!!!!!!!~~~~ CHINGGUS!!!!!

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR 2 weeks? Or 1? 

I Hope you all like it!~ THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING!!! 

THANKYOU BERRY MUCHIE!~ ♪(v^_^)v