CHAPTER 17 [JaeHyun]

Tell Me, Beautiful

 

Any Minutes the Group photoshoot was finished. Baekhyun just stared at Junghee the whole time and it was kinda distracting her. Soojin slapped Baekhyun's arm and ask, "Yah, what are you doing here?". 

 

"Nothing, Just visiting someone" He said looking at Junghee. She just shook her head and check her phone. "Ah! Jam si man yo. You guys go talk" Junghee said and walk away from Baekhyun and the others. 

 

The girls looked at each other. "So, Baekhyun. Who's that 'someone'?" Soojin ask with a teasing tone. "No Comment." Baekhyun said and rolled his eyes. "Oh! Just spit it out Baekhyun-ssi, We already knew." Minah said. Baekhyun jokingly going to spit at Minah but she glared evily at him. 

 

"Aishhhh..... You knew it already then, no need to ask" Baekhyun said as Minah and Soojin face palmed. "Aissh! Byun Baekhyun you're going to eat dinner with me later" Soojin said.

 

"waaaaaaaaaahhhhh, Junghee!" Yixing whined while he gave her Junghee a piggyback. Junghee was resting her chin at the crook of Yixing's neck, checking Yixing just brought her. Yixing was whining because he has a sensitive neck. "Jungiee, my neck".

 

"arraseo!" Junghee said not putting her chin on Yixing's neck. "Yixing-hyung!" Baekhyun called out. 

 

"Baekhyun-ah! I'm here to get you" Yixing said while putting Junghee down. "Oh! how do you know i'm here? Am I past an hour?" Baekhyun asked looking at the time. 

 

"Aniyo, the shoot just finished early." He answered. Baekhyun clapped his hands and said, " So, we'll get going now.." 

 

"Arraseo! Thanks for visiting you two!" We said as they walk backwards and smiled. 

 

 

BaekHyun's POV

 

We just finished taping our music videos, we decided to eat dinner. Soojin texted me, if where am I going to eat. I texted her the address and go in to the van.

 

Any minute, I recieved a text from Soojin. She said that she's on her way. I didn't text back. We arrived at the restaurant. Soojin arrived and sat besides me. We talk a little and then our topic made me uneasy.

 

"So, Baekhyun... Do you like Junghee?" Soojin asked all eyes on me. I'm going to be honest to them, "I..... I don't know...".

 

"Bwo?! How do you not know?!" They all said. I just pinched my nose and said, "It's weird, okay?".

 

"But Baekhyun-Hyung, it looks like you're inlove with her" Kai said pointing his chopstick on me. "Yeah Baek. You're not like that if she didn't come. We all know that" Yixing said looking at me. 

 

"But Baek, listen to your heart, not us" Kyungsoo said while smiling at me. "Ohhhh, Kyungsoo! I didn't know that your that chessy" Lu Han said while Kyungsoo glared at him. I smiled back and nodded. "Aigooo!! Ja! All of us did a great job today! Cheers!" Junmyeon hyung said and take a shot. 

 

 

Junghee's POV

 

"Hey, Unnie! Can you help me on my luaggage?" Yong ah kindly asked me. I smiled and help to carry her luaggage. "Thanks unnie!" She said with a cute face, I pat her head and go to my room.

 

Yes, We're at our dorm. It's just the 4 of us here. Soojin will eat outside with her friend while Hyunri has a family schedule. 

 

After I unpacked my thing. I go downstairs and saw Minah unnie cooking rice. "Unnie, do you need help?" I asked her. She turned to me and smiled, "Aniyo, i'm alright. But can you do a favor for me?".

 

"Sure Unnie, what is it?" I said while I sat on the counter. "We have no food here just rich. Can you buy so—" Minah unnie was cut when Hyojin and Yong ah shouted. "Chicken and Dobboki!".

 

Minah unnie chukled and said, "Buy some chicken and dobboki". "Arraseo, i'll just get my wallet and jacket" I said while getting off to the counter and run upstairs.

 


As I got my wallet and jacket, I go down. A sudden realization hit my head, I don't know this street. "Aishhh, junghee youre such an idiot!" I mumbled. "Oh! Anneyeong haseoyo!" I turned around and saw Jaehyun. I smiled and bow, "Anneyeong haseoyo! Jaehyun-ssi!". 

 


"Ughhh... You're Junghee right?" He asked. I smiled and nodded, "Ne, Jaehyun-ssi". "Ugh, just Jaehyun. I think we have the same age" He said. Oh! He's in this street... Maybe I can ask him, I thought.


"Jaehyun, where can I buy some food here? I don't know this place" I asked. "Ah, let's go together. I have something to buy too" He said as we go out of the house. "Kansamnida, jaehyun".

 


The two of us walk at the streets as he started to asked me, "so, Junghee your an SM trainee right?". "Ne, you are?" I asked. "A model, I was scouted last 3 months ago" he answered. 

 

We go in to a restaurant and line in. "Youre tall and handsome tho. Thats why they scout you" I said almost mumbling. He grinned and chukled, "Yeah, I always get that compliment" he said while ordering as I give my money to him. He buy me a rootbeer float and we waited at the side of the counter. 

 

"So how old are you, junghee-ah?" He asked. "I'm an 93 liner, you?". "87 liner" he answered back with a smile on his face. My eyes widen in shock. "Eh?! Jjinja? Oh!" I quickly bowed, i heard a chukle from him and pat my head. "Ahh.. Kyeopta... ". 

 

"Eh... So i'll call you oppa?" I asked before i take a sip on my drink. "If you want to" he smiled as he take our order. "Jaehyun-Oppa, where can i buy dobboki?" I asked. He grinned and said, "aigoo... If youre my Sister, I already pinch your cheeks right now". We walk to the stand of street foods.

 

I Chukled and order an dobboki, "Ahjumma! 5 Dobboki please!". "Do you eat sundae?" Jaehyun asked, I gulped and shoke my head as a no. I don't eat sundae! ever! intestine!? NO! "Ah... Ahjumma, 3 Sundae please". 

 

"Kids! Here taste one!" Ahjumma said and gave the sundae to us. Jaehyun thankfully accept the sundae and faced me. "Here, Try one Junghee-ssi. Ahhh..." Jaehyun said while about to feed me. I looked at him like a puppy, "It's tasty! try it. if it's not tasty, I owe you". 

 

You open your mouth as Jaehyun feed you. I slowly chewed, any minute I kinda like it. You nodded and smile at jaehyun, "See! You liked it!". 

 

 

BAEKHYUN's POV

 

We are now walking around the street just finished eating. "So! where are we going then?" Soojin asked. "I don't know" I said putting my hands on my pocket. "Mabye we should just walk around and find some fun to do" Chanyeol suggested as he looked around. 

 

"Hey guys, whats your schedule by the way?"Soojin asked. Jongin suddenly answered, "Why? So Interested?". Soojin glared at Jongin.

 

Suddenly my eyes landded on a Girl and Boy inside the restuarant. The boy was patting the girl's head while heading out. The girl's face was so familiar, I blinked and looked sincerly. It hit me, It was Junghee....with a guy. It looks like she enjoying his accompany? 

 

"Hey! Hey! Baekhyun!" JunMyeon hyung said while Kyungsoo was waving a hand infront of my face. "Ah! Ne?".

 

"You've been staring at the store there.. Don't tell m-- Wait! is that Junghee?" Chanyeol said while pointing at there direction. I glared at Chanyeol. As Yixing hyung called Junghee's name and cross over. 

 

"AH! Yixing ah! What are you doing here?" I heard Junghee asked. Soojin pulled me towards Junghee and the guy. "We just finished dinner and we decided to walk around" Yixing said while he bowed at the guy. 

 

"Ah, guys! this is Jaehyun! Jaehyun, this is my friends and also an SM trainnees" Junghee said smilling. We all shaked hands with Jaehyun. "Junghee, what are you doing here by the way?" 

 

"We just bought some food. ah... We should get going now" Junghee said while walking away with Jaehyun. We nodded as we saw them walk afar.

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

AUTHOR's NOTE:

Hi Everyone!~ :D Auothor-nim here! sorry for waiting! Our school just started, thats why this days, I Coudn't update. I'm already a graduating student, plus class press. This means I'll be more busy than last year. 

And I heard about the news of the BaekTae Couple. Yeah, I ship them but I didn't expect to happen. It's okay for me, accept the fact that oppa has a beautiful girlfriend now :")

 

So, Thanks for reading and subscribing! I wab you my readers! feel free to comment! XD