CHAPTER 11 [X.O.X - EXO]

Tell Me, Beautiful

"AHEM! AHEM! Somethings fishy!" 

 

 


Sojin and Kai said in unison, they looked at each other. Kai suddenly smirked at her, Sojin glared. Kai and Sojin were like dog and a cat fighting, so they treated there selfs as frienemies.


While Baekhyun heard them, move back giving you way to get out. You looked down and bowed to them, since you saw them at the couch. Your members giggled at you and followed you out. 

Manager Yongwoo smiled at them and said. "Trainiees you can go inside now". The boys bowed and go in with there manager. Manager Yongwoo looked at you and give you a creepy smile. You a give disgusting face, as the members laugh their butts out. 



"ugh! Really! Manager! Stop it! You look ridiculous! Ahh!! Jjinja!" You said throwing him a towel as it landed on his shoulder.

"Yah! Manager Oppa! we met just earlier! And now your like this! Your image are now ruined!" Minah said laughing.

"and thats what i called a cool derpy manager!" Hyunri said.

"Okay guys enough!~ now! One girl here something hiiding!~" manager said as all of them looking at you. You widen your eyes and point at your self. 

"Me? Really?" 

"You know!~ about Baekhyun and you!~" hyojin said. 

"Aniyo! Were just friends!" 

"Ohhh..." They said looking at me creepily. 

"Ah! Jjinja! Enough, let's go to the practice room!" You said walking, they chuckled. 

 


>>>
 


Inside of the office 


"Anneyeonghaseyo!" 

"Hello, boys! Take a sit, So! Since all of you are great and proffesional, all of you are going to debut next year" 

"E-eh?" Joonmyeon said as their eyes were wide in shock. The president chuckled.

"Your debut is next year, Name of the group is EXO but the group is divided into 2, So 6 members in two groups. EXO-K is promoting Korea and EXO-M is promoting China. On EXO-K is Joonmyeon, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Jongin, Sehun then on EXO M is Minseok, WuFan, Luhan, Yixing, Jongdae, Zitao. As you can see Minseok and Jongdae are in M but theyre korean. We can see anymore some fellow chinese so we pick the two of you, and they looked. The concept? All of you have supernatural powers like wind like that , Powerful but y."

"Ugh.... songsaengnim, Can i ask? What did the Girls talk about?" Kai ask. 

"Oh! That! They're going to debut to after all of you debut. Theyre group is XOX"

"Oh!!~~"

"So now! Be ready for the next few days! 12 of you will prepare for debut! Manager YeJin and Manager Jaehyun are your Managers, they will take the responsibility of all of you. Question on the managers! I know all of you can do it! You can go out now" 



All of them got out of the room, they suddenly burst into noises.

"Yeah! WERE DEBUTING!!!" 

"HOOO!!!" 



>>>

 


"BAEKHYUN!" 

"What!?" He responsed as he was lying at the floor, doing something on his phone. You sat beside him and gave the ticket. He looked at the ticket then you. 

"Where did you get this?" 

"from my brother~ where going to Japan next two days!" 

"Is it Required??" 

"Not really, but the others is comming to!" 

"Ugh, no thanks... Ms. Beautifull" You pout and slap his arm slightly.

"Please!!! Come with me!~"

"When will were gonna stay at Japan?" 

"One week" 

"No" 

"Please!!! Baekhyun!~~" you said while using your aegyo at him. 



'Aish!!! This Girl is so cute!!! Ugh!! I want to but how about ari?' 



He put down his phone and looked at you thinking. He suddenly pinch your cheek. 

"In one condition?"

"Bwo?" 

"Can I bring my niece?" 

"Sure!" 

"okay, thanks! Im going with you!" 

"Yah!~ thank you Baek!" You said and hug him tightly. He got shocked and hesitate a little. You suddenly broke the hug with wide smile.

______________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

ANNEYEONG!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~ XD KKEKEKE!!!!~~~~ Sorry for not updating~~

Mian!~~ I was busy updating 'Don't Go' and I didn't even realized this story of mine!~

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!! 

THANK YOU VERY MUCHIEE!!!!!!~~~