CHAPTER 16 [Unknown]

Tell Me, Beautiful

Junghee's POV 

 

I was now at the bathroom brushing my teeth. A towel wraped around my body. My phone rang as I ran and look for my phone. I answered the phone, immediately since it was Manager Oppa, "Oppa?"

 

"Junghee-ssi, where are you?" He ask. "ughh, at home. Why?".

 

"Come here immediately. We something to talk about. Arrasso?" He said like a older brother. "arra, arra." I hanged up and quickly wore my clothes and get my things.

 

 

I parked at the car and get out with my bag. I ignored the fans that is infront of the company. I get in to the building and headed to the practice room. I oppen the door and saw them standing in a circle like they are discussing. "Hey". 

 

"Junghee-ssi, X.O.X debut will be delayed" Hyunri unnie said. "What? how?" I asked dropping my bag at the floor. 

 

"After EXO's Debut stage. I don't know junghee, The agency just called me before I called you. and EXO's debut stage was placed at your's Debut." Manager said. I breathe in and out. "The shooting?" I asked in a stress tone. "We're shooting tomorrow, just the teaser photo". 

 

Oh God, I thought. It was giving me stress, changing schedules? A big NO for me. I totally Hate it.

 

"The six of you will film each other for the teaser, So you guys will have a free time with a homework" He said smiling pity at us. We groaned. "Are you freaking serious?" Hyojin said while glaring. He nodded and pat her head.He handed a Canon Camera to me and I timidly took it from him and put the strap on my shoulder. "It's just your making your own teaser and it wil re do it. You may begin now". 

 

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

I am now just dyed my hair brown and go straight to the recording studio. They said our debut stage will be early. I am freaking tired, This is so hard. It's so sudden. Next days is we will film teaser videos and take a photoshoot. I hope my vocal will be good today. When I'm tired my voice will cracked. 

 

 

Junghee's POV

 

Yesterday was a crazy day for actually. We filmed our teaser videos with different solo shots. I hope the staffs will like it. After the filming when already practice our dance in a hour.

 

"Nice! Nice! Minah! do an S Line. Ah~ ! Nice!" 

 

I heard The Photographer praising Minah from the studio. Me, Soojin, and Hyunri are still at the dressing room, getting prepared. "Okay, Junghee-ssi, You can go now" The staff said as I stand and walk through the computer where Minah's photos was there. 

 

"Next?". "Ah, ne! Yah! Minah unnie! You did a great job!" I said while patting her shoulder. She smiled brightly and said thank you. 

 

 I stood infront of the photographer and strike a little posing. I think the photographer like my angles tho. "Nice! Junghee! Keep it up!". A little more pose, i was now done. "You've work hard!" I go back to the dressing room freezing to death. 

 

i saw Soojin was next, "Yah! Hwaiting!". She smiled and raised a fist. I opened the door and grab my coat. Manager handed my phone back to me and I took it. I saw a 2 messaged from Unknown Number. I opened the messaged and read it. 

 

From: Unknown number

To: Jungheee

 

Yah! Junghee, Where are you?

 

 

Author's POV

 

Baekhyun was on a shoot of they're MV. When he suddenly recieved Junghee's text. Yes, it was him. He was hesitating to text her to be honest because it looks like his a stalker or something. He got her number from her brother, Jonghyun.

 

 

From: Jungheee

To: Unknown Number

 

Who are you? Why do you know my name? And Do I know you?

 

 

He chukled at her replied. He thought it will be fun. Kai glance at his side. Kai saw his hyung smiling while texting next to him. He never seen his hyung smiling while texting. This is strange, He thought. 

 

From: Unknown Number

To: Jungheee

 

:D Guest who. Just answer me, where are you?

 

 

Junghee frowned, "Igo Mwoya?!.." Mummbled. She text back focused on her phone. 

 

From: Jungheee

To: Unknown Number 

 

Aniyo! If I tell you where I am, maybe I've been kidnap right now. 

 

Kai was now totally curious about Baekhyun's textmate. His hyung laughing while texting. It was strange for him. "Yah, hyung! You kept laughing there" Kai said eyeing him to his head to his phone. "Ah, it's nothing! Ignore me" Baekhyun said not looking at Kai.

 

From: Unknown Number

To: Jungheee

 

Yah, I'm a chinggu of yours and your brother! So tell me!

 

From: Jungheee

To: Unknown Number

 

What's my brother name?

 

From: Unknown Number

To: Jungheee

 

Kim Jong Hyun from SHINee!

 

From: Junghee

To: UNknown Number

 

Aishh~ At the xxxx Studion4 .

 

 

"aish This girl" He mumbled while smiling. He stand up while smiling. The studio just Junghee said was just besides them. He open the door and call his manager, "Hyung! I'm just going in a walk!". Manager nodded, "Get back here before an hour". 

 

He get his jacket and get out of the studio. He put his hands on his pocket because of the coldness. He looked around and to found Studio 4. 

 

As he spotted Studio4. He quickly go up at the little stair case and tried to call Junghee. Baekhyun laughed at his plan. Junghee was watching Hyunri take shoot, when her phone suddenly rang. She saw the Unknown Number calling. She hesitate to answer but in the end she answered. 

 

"....Yeoboseyo?" She said. She bite her lips nervously. "Anneyeong haseyo, Kim Junghee. Can you go out of the studio?" Baekhyun said with a deep voice. Baekhyun bite his lips to stop laughing. He can hear at the other line that her voice was full of nerviousness. 

 

"W-Why should I!?" She raised her voice not to stuterred. "Just get out" Baekhyun Said in his own voice. Junghee walk over the door and open it. She saw no one, when she peeked at the side Baekhyun scared her, "AAAAHH!". Junghee Shrieked and automatically Hold Baekhyun's arm. Baekhyun burst out laughing.

 

"YAAHHH.....   jinjja!....Baekhyun!!.....Don't ever do that again!" She said as she drop her head at Baekhyun's shoulder. Baekhyun pat her head lightly and said, "M-Mianhee!~". She look up at him and glared at him. But then she realized that his totally handsome today. Baekhyun was staring back at Junghee Smiling. She's totally beautiful, He thought. 

Junghee put an hand on Baekhyun's his shoulder and said, "Yah! What are you doing her anyway?". "Let's just say, We're taking a shoot today." He said Scratching his back of his neck. "Aigooo, I'll be taking a photoshoot, you wanna watch?". Baekhyun smiled and nodded. Junghee now headed to the group picture. 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________