CHAPTER 4 [Talk to you]

Tell Me, Beautiful

 

I were now showing the other trainees to dance my specialty. Since my speciality is hip hop and popping. I and Lay dance 'COCO' and 'Centipede', Just a short Dance. They clapped, the two of us bowed. "Hiphop or Jazz?" You ask Lay. He shrugged.



"Let's do this the easy way" 

"So!... let's go try hiphop!" 

"Eh!~ Junghee-ssi Is Hiphop are hard to learn?"
soojin said.

 


"ah.... No. The steps are so easy but you need to be fast at your movement" She nod and smile, I smiled back. Junmyeon come to me and whispered, "Hey! That punk there isn't doing anything! Go to him". He point at Baekhyun and nudge me. I saw baekhyun lying at the couch, a towel on his face doing nothing.

 


"Why should I!?" I ask. He replied, "Just go! If the one of the managers saw him, he will be suspended for sure. And we don't want that~". I chukled teasingly and said, "wow!... I'll call Suho for now on. You've been nice when you came to seoul". Junmyeon glared and smack me at the head lightly.

 


I walk towards him and grab a bottle water. "Yah! Baekhyun-ssi!" I called him. He take off his towel on his face. I throw a bottle of water at him, he luckily catch it. "Yah, you should be there with them" I said.

 

"why should i?" he said rudely and cover his face again with the towel. I rolled my eyes and said, "If the managers saw you lying at the couch doing nothing your suspended". I was about to turn around and walk away but I hear him mummble, "5minutes... Ms. Beautiful" He mummble but you can hear it.

 

 

'Sh*t! Why did I say that!? Please! I wish she didn't hear that!'

 

 

My eyes widen and blink two times, then I walked away. I tapped all the trainies that is resting and whispered to be quiet. I point at Baekhyun how is lying on the couch. They understand what I planned. My plan was going to shock him. All of us slowly go to him. 

 

"WAHHHHH!!!!~~~" 

 

All of us shout. He shot up in shock, They laugh. I smiled at him while he was looking at me. "YAH!"

 

After  Practiced, I go upstairs where my brother was. I heard a voice singing then my brother's Voice singing. I was about knock but Minho at my back open it and pulled me inside. I hold the side of the door not to be pulled by him. He glared at me, then I glared back. Then somebody flick my hand. I hissed in pain, It was Onew. 

 

"YAH!~~ Minho!~ yah!~ "

 

The two stop singing, and watch me and Minho. Onew and Taemin was laughing at me. Minho hold my wrist not letting me go, He was getting something on his bag. He revealed a bread that stilled rapped. he let go of me. I open my bag to get my bottle of coke. Inside of the coke was mixed with sprite and coca cola,of course i'm prepared. Inside the bread was wasabi as also, he make it for me. You act that you didn't know.

 

While Jonghyun and Baekhyun sat there and talk about you. "Do you know her Baekhyun ah?" Jonghyun ask. Baekhyun replied, "Nae hyung Why?". "Thats my sister" He answered."Eh!?"

 

Taemin and Onew was enjoy watching Me and Minho. The two of us exchange. I Unrapped the bread and look at him like 'Are-you-serious?' look. I bit a little, It taste like wasabi. I jaw dropped and glarred at him. He start laughing, i took a piece of bread put it in his mouth. He swallowed and choked, I gave him the bottle of coke. He drank it imediately. I quickly stand up and took my bag. His eyes widen at me. 

I runned to jonghyun and kissed his cheeks and run to the door. I shout, "OPPA! I'm going home okay! Bye!~ and Minho!...... Goodluck!"

 

 

'What an Interesting girl~'

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

THANK YOU!