CHAPTER 5 [Tired]

Tell Me, Beautiful

 

Baekhyun Woke up early and go to the company he didn't want to see his brother when he wake up. 
 


He quietly open the door of the practice room. He saw junghee dancing alone. Junghee just ignore him and continue. He sat at the couch and look at his phone. He just looking at his phone doing nothing. He whats to see her dance.
 


His eyes were back and forth, to the phone then to her. Baekhyun didn't realized that he was humming the song. she smiled because of his beautifull humming voice. she stopped that Baekhyun shocked a little. 
 


"Hey Baekhyun-ssi.... I know your watching, wanna dance?" 

"Sure Ms. Beautiful " 



'Great Idea Byun Baek! !'

 

JUNGHEE's POV

 

"stop calling me that" 
 


He stand up from his seat and came to me. He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and play the stereo. The two of us begin to dance. I suddenly get dizzy, my sight begin to get blurry. Baekhyun saw me feeling uneasy, so he stop. 



I tripped, He catched me as he hold my back, holding my other wrist by his other hand. I closed my eyes tight and open it, to ease the pain in my head. 



While Baekhyun was looking at Hyojin angelic face. He blinked, thinking what happened to her. When she open her eyes, he let her stand while holding her wrist. 'She's...... so Beautiful....'

 


"Hey Junghee, you okay?" 

"Ah..ah... nae!" 

 


He let go of my wrist. I go to my bag and drink water. He may looked that he didn't care but in side he was worry about the sudden dizzy. "Hey.... you wanna go to cafeteria? I'm going there to meet oppa" 


"Ah... sure" 
 


I bowed to Baekhyun and separrate tables. I saw, SHINee, Kai, taeyeon, Tiffany, Victoria. I suddenly sat beside Taeyeon, that all of them got shocked. I rest your on the table. 
 


"Yah!~ whats wrong with you?" Minho said. "Ugh! My head hurts!~ ottoke!~" I whined while Taeyeon massage my forehead.



"Aigoo!~~ eat some of this!" Victoria gave a sandwich and fruits to me. "Aigoo!~ jungiee!~ maybe your just tired" Tiffany said patting my back since she was just beside Taeyeon. 
 


Suddenly I feel someone throw an object on me. I look up, i saw taeyeon and Jonghyun smacking Taemin's head. 

"Ah! Ouch!" 



"Thats for you! For throwing a plastic spoon on Junghee!" Key and Jonghyun scouled Taemin. "I told you not to over do your training! Kim Junghee" Taemin said.



"Yah!~ i--- YAH! What are the two of you doing?!"


I saw Taemin and Jongin jumping up and down hugging each other, While looking at there phones. We sigh, Their watching dramas eiy!~? 
 

 


While Baekhyun, He saw The other trainees and his bestfriend. He sat on the chair next to his bestfriend Chanyeol. Baekhyun stole Chanyeol's coke and drank it. Chanyeol's eyes widen. "Yah! Byun BaekHyun! Thats mine!" 

 


"Since i drank it, its mine now!" Baekhyun said like child. "Sogogi!~" Chanyeol decided to .



"DOBI!" he said nonchatly. "YAH!".



"YAH! THE TWO YOU! BICKERING!" Soojin half shout. The two glared at each other. "Yah!~ Hyung we saw you with Junghee noona before going here at the table" Sehun said.

 


"Mhm! What did the two of you do?" Minseok ask. "Nothing, I just encounter her on way here" Baekhyun answered. 'Sorry, but I lied~' 

 


They nod and continue eating. Kyungsoo stand up and tapped Baekhyun's shoulder. "Hyung, let's go buy some cigarette"."Sure!" 

 


Baekhyun stand up and go out with Kyungsoo. They sigh, they can't stop the two at smoking. Even the company said to them not to smoke. But they smoke secretly

 


"They're Smoking again, tch!" Soojin said while looking at her food.

_______________________________________________________________________

AYO WADUPP!~~~~~ 

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING!!! AND READING MY STORY!

THANKYOU!