CHAPTER 14 [Dinner]

Tell Me, Beautiful

Junghee's POV

 

"Manager oppa, sorry for causing you trouble" I said with a smile. "it's okay Junghee, I'll just call his manager--" I stop him from calling Baek's Manager. Baek's Manager is at Seoul right now and we are here at Japan.

 

"No need, there Chanyeol and Kyungsoo" I said as I put his phone down. He nodded, I smiled and bow. "okay okay, call me if you need help. Go watch your brother now, i'll watch on him".

 

"Thank you, oppa!" I said and bow. I take a quick glance at Baekhyun who is sleeping peacefully at the couch. I go towards Baekhyun and whispered "Hey, Stay here and take a rest will be back later". He nodded, you caressed his hair. 

 

As the concert are now finished. Me, Ari, Soojin, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo goes to the dressing room where Baekhyun was. I knocked and open the door, revealing Jonghyun, Onew and Baekhyun drinking coffee. I greeted them, " Anneyeong, Oppars you did a great job" 

 

"ah~ thanks Junghee-ah~" Onew Oppa said and smile. "Yah! Junghee, How can you bring your boyfriend here sick!" Jonghyun scouled me, I smack the back of his head. Baekhyun chuckled and  said "It's okay hyung it's my fault and We are together. Right Junghee?". 

 

Suddenly I felt down and hurt. "ah.. Yeah! We are not" Ai said and force a smile. I felt uncomfortable, I stand up and bowed. "Hey, where are you going?" Baekhyun ask. "J-just going to T-taemin" I said and get out of the room. 

 

"Ugh.. Junghee, you don't the rights to be like that" I said to my self and find Taemin. I go to the dressing room, hoping that Taemin should be there. And there he was.

 

I bowed and call Taemin. We came out of the room, and Taemin ask me " Junghee, Why are you here". I pout and said, " Are you busy later?". 

 

He looked at me and check the time. "Ugh.. Yeah, after dinner. Why?". I smiled cheekily and said "Please, go shopping with me?". 

 

"Aishh.... You never change. Sure, I'll come with you" He smiled and ruffled my hair. "Thank you!! Lee Taemin!!!~~" I said and hug his waist that made him started. I broked the hug, he said "Wait, let's go together. I'm already hungry. I'll just get my bag". 

 

I Turned, I unexpectedly saw Baekhyun looking at me. I smiled and he smiled back a little. "Hyung said that we have dinner and the Van is already there" He said. "Ah... Arraso, Gomawo for telling" I replied.

 

"I'll be going now" he said and walk away. Taemin came back with his bag, then we go outside where the van was. 

 

There was three vans outside, One for SHINee, one for the trainees, and one for the staffs. Jonghyun suddenly pull me and wave my hands to the fans. The fans screamed, as I covered my face. 

 

We got in to the van, I was with Oppas while the others was in th esecond van. Onew oppa ask me since he was besides me, "Hey, You okay?". I smiled and nod. 

 

As we came to the resturant, we go in to a private room. Jonghyun oppa and Taemin was besides me while Baekhyun was infront of me. While all of them gag around, I stayed quiet in my seat.

 

I don't know why i'm like this. It just something wrong, I felt uneasy. 

 

My thought was cut when oppa spoke, "So! Baekhyun! Do you have someone you like?"

 

_________________________________________________________________