CHAPTER 3 [Trainies]

Tell Me, Beautiful

I woke up early than I expected.  I washed up and go down to eat. I saw my dad at the table reading a news paper while my stepmom is cooking. My dad notice me going, "Oh! Youre awake!".


"No. I'm Sleepwaking" I rolled my eyes and grab my car keys. I was gonna go outside but my stepmom called me, "Junghee! Eat breakfast first!".

"Thanks but i lost my apetite" I slammed the door. 

 


I go in to my car and drove off. I park my car at the cafe to buy coffee. Then after that, I go straight to the company. When I got in. I saw your brother fooling around with Heechul. They got shocked, while my eyes widen. 



"Yah! What are the two of you doing!?" I scould them. "And you!" You point at Heechul. He was Taeyeon's Bestfriend, and I ship them so hard. "I didn't saw you yesterday!" I added.
 


"Yah! You should call me oppa!" He answered back. "Umma!~" you and Jonghyun said and let your tounge out. The two of you run. He caught you but jonghyun go up stairs.



"Yah!~ Wheres my gift?" He said. "I already gave it to somebody!" 
 


"Yah!~ junghee" He whined. I rolled my eyes and sigh. "Ey!~ it's at the car!~".
 


"hehey!~ Hey! Let's go! I'm assigned with you!" he said as he putan arm around my shoulder. "Jinja!?" 
 


"Mhm! let's meet the other new trainees!~"
 


Me and heechul go in to the practice room. I saw 5 boys and 3 girls. They bowed at us. as we did the same. "Anneyeong haseyo!" They said.



"Anneyeong haseyo!!! Since all of you knows me i won't entroduce myself" Heechul said, they chuckled. "This is Junghee! She just go to states for special training. She been here at the company 7years and She's almost already a performer. Her bro-- Ouch!!!" 
 


I elbowed him at the stomach and send him 'to-much-information' look. I don't want them to know that my brother is Kim jonghyun from SHINee. "anneyeong haseyo! Kim Junghee imnida!" I greeted them.



'Mhmm... Ms. Beautiful's name is Junghee~~ interesting'
 


I smiled at them. I notice the guy I encounter yesterday. He was also looking at me. I look away, i suddenly hear a bang on the door. I open the door. I look outside I saw my Friends from states;Yixing and Joonmyeon. "Late. Again"



"Aish! Traffic jam!" Yixing said, panting. "Okay!~~~ Trainees! Please introduce your selves" Heechul announced.


"Anneyeong haseyeo! Cho Soojin imnida!"

"Choi jieun imnida!"

"Do kyungsoo imnida!"

"Kim Jongin inmida!"

"Oh Sehun imnida!"

"Jung ahyoung imnida!"

"Kim minseok imnida!" 

"Byun Baekhyun!" 



'Jerk'
 


"..Kim... Junmyeon imnida!" Junmyeon manage to say and bowed. "..... Zhang Yixing!" Junmyeon threatened him. Yixing stand up. "Yah! Zhang yixing! If your--" Junmyeon threatened.
 


"It wont... heechul hyung! I'll be your replacement, since Taeyeon noona is calling you" Yixing said and smile that his dimples showed.



"Eh?! Really!? Okay okay!~ sorry kids someones calling me" The trainees cheered at him. He go out of the room smiling. 



"so... how knows ballet?" Jongin and jieun raised a hand. 

"Can the two of you performed?" 

"Ah.... nae!"

 

_______________________________________________________________________