CHAPTER 12 [OnTop]

Tell Me, Beautiful

RIIIINNNGGGG!!!! RINGGG!!!!!

 

"YAH! YAH! YAH! What is it Chanyeol!?"

[YAH! Wash up! We're going to your house!]

"Why?"

[Yah! Baekhyun, Don't tell me You forgot about to day?] He heard Soojin said.

"AISHHH!!!"

 

Baekhyun hanged up the phone, and ran to the bathroom to wash up. After washing up, The doorbell rang, He get out of the room and saw Ari rubbing her eyes. Baekhyun ruffled her hair and said "Ari-ah!~ Go wash up where going to Japan!". A smile increase on Ari's face, She nod and go wash. Baekhyun open the door and let Chanyeol, Soojin, and Kyungsoo in the house. 

 

"Baekhyun-ah!~ Did ari ate?" Kyungsoo asked. He shook his head.

"Ani, Not yet" 

"Okay, go get ready! I'll pack a food for the two of you"

"Thanks, Kyungsoo"

 

As Chanyeol took Baekhyun's luggage, Soojin was helping ari to wash up. Baekhyun was busy arranging his personal bag.

 

>>>

 

You, SHINee and the other staff of SHINee World are now at the inside of the plane. Your seatmate was Yixing since He's your Bestfriend and he don't have with. Yixing look at his phone and saw the time. 

 

"Junghee-ah... Where are they? Only 10minutes left" 

"I Don't know gege, maybe-- Oh here they are"

"Chanyeol-ah!~~" 

"AHH!!!~~ Who's this cute little girl?"

"A-Anneyeong haseyo! B-Byun Ari Imnida~" She said shyly. 

"Baekhyun! Your?"

"Niece, My Brother's daughter"

 

"Ugh.... Ma'am, Sir Please go to your own reapective seats. We're about to go now"

 

>>>

 

"Baby girl!!!"

"Oh! Oppa! what is it?"

"Here, an extra ticket for the kid and tell me if your going shopping, I'm coming with you" 

"Arraso, oppa" 

 

Jonghyun was now gone, You were walking through the hall way of the hotel to go to Baekhyun's room. You were about knock but the door open revealing Baekhyun. 

 

"Ugh, Baekhyun"

"Junghee, why are you here?"

"ah... ugh... I want you to give this to you, its for ari"

"Ugh, thanks Junghee"

"I'll be going now" You said and smile. 

 

You were about to go straight, but someone pushed you from the back that made you fall. As Baekhyun's instict, he quickly grabbed your waist proventing not to fall but he lost balance. The two of you fall on the ground, you ontop of baekhyun. 

The two of you hissed in pain, You looked up and saw baekhyun looking at you. The two of you stared at each other as your faces were close to each other. You was examined his face. You just realized, how handsome he is.

You heard a click of a Camera that made you go back in reality, You get up blushing. You look at the back of you, it was Jonghyun and Onew. Onew Sheeply Smiled at you and Jonghyun slowly going backwards. 

Onew accidentally tripped and push you while Jonghyun was holding your Camera. 

 

"YAH! Oppa!~~~~"

"Sorry, Jungiee!~~" They said and ran.

 

You helped Baekhyun stand, you offered your hand as he hold to it and stand up. When he stand, he suddenly pull you closer to his that made you crash at him. You look at him with your red face. 

''Hey, why are you blushing? huh?''

 You let go of his hand and bowed at him and leave.As you leaved, you open the door of your room and get in. You saw Soojin Playing with her laptop. You ran to your bed and burry your face. You screamed that made soojin jumped. 

 

 

 

 

 

'Gosh.... I was freaking red in front of him'

_________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

ANNEYEONG!!! guys!~ Sorry for the short update!~ 

I was tired!~ I tryed to update right now!~ I did my best!~~

 

Enjoy reading!!!!
 

THANKYOU VERY MUCHIE!~ SARANGHAE!~~