CHAPTER 8 [Her Old Memories]

Tell Me, Beautiful

"ATTENTION! ALL TRAINIES!  CHECK ALL YOUR RANKING, SCHEDULES AND EVENTS ON THE BULLETIN BOARD!" 

 

All of you heard on the speaker at the practice room. The other trainies was curious what their rank and sched, so they imidiately stand up and go to the bulletin board to check it. Jongin tapped you, and offer you to come with them to the bulletin. You nod, and look at your side, which is Baekhyun was sitting besides you, With a towel on his face. You let Jongin go first, and nudge him at the side. His towel fell and he look at you with boring eyes.

 

"Yah!~ Mr. Lazy, let's go check your ranking!" 

"You go ahead first, I need to sleep" He said as he lyed down at the cold floor. 

"Yah!~ don't sleep at the floor! It's cold! And your back will have cramps!" You said while shaking his leg. 

 

'Okay.... She's right, Ugh!' 

 

You scrunched your nose and You go infront his head. The two of stared at each other with a boring face. 

"ugh!~ Baekhyun! It's a warning!" 

"Psh!~ your so stubborn....... Yawh!~ Naegga bwoya?! " You cut him by pinching his cheek not hard but you were stretching it. 

"I told you it's a warning! Get up, i'm not letting your cheek go...... Yawh!" He pinch you too, stretching it. 

 

You frowned and tickle him at his side still not letting go at his cheek. He suddenly sat up, he look at you like 'Oh-this-is-war' look. You smiled sheeply and he tickled you. You let go of his cheek and stand up, He did the same and run after you with a wide smile at the two of you. You took his phone and and get out. 

"YAH!"

He shout and then, He ran after you. The two of you were run through the hallways, you were running through ground floor where the bulletin is there. The two of you run down at the stairs. You passed by your sunbaenim, F(x). You bowed and continue running. Baekhyun did the same.

 

"Anneyeong Sumbaenim!" 

"HOO!!! JAEMIN!!! BAEKHYUN!!!!" They shout and go upstairs.

 

You where now at the ground floor, You catch your breath for a while and jog to the bulletin. Baekhyun came to you catching his breath, walking through your side with his hands on his pocket. You put your finger to the paper and find your name and baekhyun's.

RANK 10 - Jung Ah Young

RANK 9 - Park Chanyeol

RANK 8 - Cho Soo Jin & Oh Se Hun

RANK 7 - Kim Jong In

RANK 6 - Zhang Yi Xing

RANK 5 - Kim Joon Myeon & Choi Ji Eun

RANK 4 - Do Kyung Soo

RANK 3 - Byun Baek Hyun

RANK 2 - Kim Jung Hee

RANK 1 - Kim Min Seok

 

"YAH! BAEKHYUN! YOUR ON THE 3RD RANK!!!!" 

Baekhyun's face was blank, He was spacing out he can't believed that his at the rank 3. Last time his only on the 12th rank, so when Baekhyun heared that the ranking were on the board, he expect that his at the 12th rank again. His lips turned into a smile and hugged you suddenly. You suddenly hesitate, of his sudden hug, You hugged him back and pat him at the back.

 

"Congrats, Baekhyun ah! "

 

He break the hug and smile. You smiled a little, You tried to smile a little not to fake it, It doesn't mean your not happy for baekhyun. Inside you, you were sad. Your old memories came to your mind when you were 10th grade. Baekhyun noticed, your smile fading.

 

"Ms. Beautiful, you okay? your on the 2nd rank. Arent you happy?"

"ah.... Ugh... Yeah... Ugh... I.. Need go out" 

 

'Eh...? Weird. She's only on her sweat pants and oversize Tshirt. And It's getting late'

 

You said and bowed at him. You run out of the building at go to the nearest park. Baekhyun followed you, where you go with a extra jacket on his hand. You sat on the swing looking at your feet, tears fell from your eyes. You shook your head and wipe your tears. You grinned bitterly and kicking the sand. 

"Aish! I shoudn't cry! That freaking Old man!" You mumbled but can hear it. Baekhyun was at the back of you, listening what you were saying.

"Stop, kicking the sand. Your making it messy" 

 

You jump that make you fall at the swing, luckily baekhyun catch you at the back. You stared at him with teary eyes, he stared at you back that making him look at your beautiful face.

 

'Oh... My....... She's so beautiful...' 

 

You realized that your eyes was watery and a bit swollen. You straighten your position and wipe you tears back facing him. He sat besides you, and look at you. You chuckled and look down.

 

"ugh! Now, you seeing me cry! Ah...Jjinja!" 

"Stand up! Here! I know your cold" he said while giving his extra jacket. You put the jacket on your shoulder, then he suddenly grab your hand and drag you somewhere. 

"Yah, where are we going?" He look at with a smile.

"treating you cofee, what else? I know your addict at coffee" 

"How do you know?" You said with a smirk on your face.

"Your always bringing coffee at the building" 

"So your always looking at me?" 

 

'Yes, I always loved looking at you'

 

"What if I say, Yes?"

 

He open the door of the shop as the two of you smell the aroma of the coffee. The two of you go to the counter to order. 

"Oh! Baekhyun! Junghee!"

"sunbaenim!"

"Jongwoo hyung! 2 two americano!~ " Baekhyun said while he gave his card. 

"Arraso... Two Americano for the two love birds?" He said teasingly while looking at the counter. Luckily you didn't heared it.

"Hyung! Quick! Were going upstairs" 

 

The two of you go to the rooftop with the coffee on your hand. The two of you sat down, the two of you looked at each other and look away. You suddenly cried, he put your head on his chest and patting you.

 

"Hey... Why are you crying.... Junghee... "

" It's because of dad and mom, I remembered when I was 10th grade. I became an 2nd honor. I was about to tell them but they were fighting. So I didn't tell them, just oppa and my cousin knows it. My dad always complains that i'm not good enough. My dad cheated mom to a another girl. They divorced when I graduated. Thats why i'm crying"

"shh.... Cry all you want Junghee. I'm here"

"Thanks, Baekhyun your the only person how saw my me cry. Really, except from my brother" you wipe your tears and smile.

 

 

 

 

'She always smile whenever she's crying, thats why I like this girl...'

_____________________________________________________________________

HELLO! READERS!!! MIAN! I'm so sorry!~~~ I didn't update fast! 

(>人<;) SORRY! I LOVE YOU GUYS! MY READERS!!~~

I hope all of you enjoyed reading! 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! PLEASE!!! THANKYOU BERRY MUCHIE!~ ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆