CHAPTER 13 [What Is This?]

Tell Me, Beautiful

"SHINEE! SHINEE! SHINEE!"

 

 

You are now at the backstage with Baekhyun, Ari, Soojin, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. You were carrying Ari and Baekhyun was carrying your bag. He enjoyed teasing you how red you are. So, you take ari away from him and give your bag.

 

You knocked at the dressing room, the door open as all of you get in. Ari Smiled as she saw her favorite Idols, You chuckled.

 

"SHINee!" Ari beamed.

 

All members looked back to see who was it. Jonghyun quickly stand, as Key and Minho came towrads to ari. Jonghyun hugged you lightly and waved at the little girl. "Anneyeong!~~"

"Jonghyun-Oppa!~~!"

"Oh! She knows my name?" Jonghyun ask to Baekhyun.

"She's a Fan of Your group hyung"

"Whats her name Baekhyun-ah?" Minho ask.

"Ari, Byun Ari"

"Oh!~ Anneyong Ari-ah!~" Kay said smiling.

"Key-oppa! Minho-oppa!" 

"Kyaaaa!! Kyeopta!" Minho beamed like a fan.

 

You put Ari down to play with Minho and Key. Jonghyun Smiled at you teasingly, as you gave him an epic look. He nudge you and whispered. 

 

"Yah!~ Looks like you and Baekhyun are in a relationship" 

 

He pointed at your hand, He was holding your hand just now. And pointed at your bag that is carrying it. You let go off your hand from baekhyun and smack at Your brother at the arm. "AHAH! OUCH!"

 

You gave him a glare, he just laugh out his off. You notice that Taemin and Onew was now there at the dressing room. You watch Taemin Played with Ari. 

 

Taemin felt your stare, He look at you and give you a teasing smile. He point at you and Baekhyun and made a heart by his hands. Jonghyun Laughed as you stomp your feet. "Aish!!"

"SHINee!!! Time to go! "

 

You and The other now go to your own seats, Some Fans Recognize you as Jonghyun's sister. Some of them are taking pictures of you. As the Concert start, You were cheering your Oppas. Kyungsoo was carying Ari and Baekhyun was there besides you. 

 

BaekHyun was feeling unwell, he was burning, his body was heavy luckily he was sitting. But he was still fighting for it. You look at him smiling, He smile sadly and watch the concert. 

 

You saw him uneasy at his place, as they stop performing and take a break. Baekhyun stand up and about to go out side of the stadium but Soojin ask him. He just smiled and point at the exit. 

 

All of you nod, and go back. 10minute pass he still isn't there. Kyungsoo ask, "Yah! Where's Baekhyun? Why is he taking it so long?". Junghee stand up and said "I'll go after him"

 

You got out and find him. You look every side of the lounge but his not there. You go outside at the small garden, You saw him sitting on a bench Some smoke coming out from his mouth. 

 

He heard a foot step coming through him, He look around and saw you. His eyes widen and quickly throw the cigarette at the ground and step on it. 

 

"Don't hide it baek, I already saw it"

"I.....Okay.. you g-got m-me!" He said weakly.

 

You sat besides Baekhyun, You saw his face a little pale. You frowned, and touch his forehead. His Burning. 

"YAH! Your burning!"

"Yeah... I know" He said and chuckle.

"Pabo,.... Here, put this on your back"

 

You take out a hot pack on your bag, He lower his jacket as you put it inside his shirt. Baekhyun's Face was close to your face, with his eyes he was looking at your lips.

 

When you were finished putting it on his back, He put his hand on your shoulder. He leaned closer to you, that make you shocked and made you stay at your spot.

 

He much closer, and slowly close his eyes. His lips meets at the corner of your lips, He suddenly collapsed at your shoulder. Your eyes widen and blinked rapidly.

 

Your mind was blanked, Your were getting red. You shook your head and forget about what happened. You pat his cheeks and said "Hey! Baek! Wake up! Baek!" 

 

Still, he won't wake up, and you started to panic. You heared him mummbled.

"Junghee.... stay with me... don't leave" 

 

You put his head on your lap and hold his hand.

"Don't worry, I'm here"

 

You caressed his hair, and looked at his face. You remembered about what happen just now. You slowly touch you corner of your lips. 

You shook your head, You took your phone And dial Chanyeol's Number. 

 

 

'What..... what am I feeling right now?'