CHAPTER 6 [Voice]

Tell Me, Beautiful

 

It was already 9PM, I was still at the company. I just finished my singing lessons by now. I go to the rooftop of the building that I always go there when you start being a trainee. No one goes there, expect of me.

 


The CEO's Son, showed this rooftop to me. He was treating me little sister. Since he was older than me by 4years. And by now he's at Japan working for the company. 

 

I sat down at the bench and put my laptop on the table. I put my camera on the table besides my laptop. I was working on a song I just made. The title of the song is Disturbance. I want to give this song to my Sunbaenim, BoA. For her new album single.

 

After doing the beat, you cheered a little. You took the lyrics sheets and sang it with the beat you made as You record the song.

 

 

Baekhyun's POV 

 

I was walking up stairs to the rooftop to spend my time there. I always loves to spend time there, It's quiet and peaceful. i always goes there when I became a trainee last 2years. 

 

I arrived at the door of the rooftop. I heared a girl singing a song that I didn't know. And I was shocked she knows this place. I peeked at the door and saw Junghee Singing while holding a paper. I just leaned at the edge of the door and watch her. When the song end, she looked at me in Shocked expression. 

 

She bowed a little, I go towards her and sit besides her. She just ignore me and continue on what she doing. I looked at her laptop what she doing. I saw her checking some files and she shut down her laptop. 

 

She smiled at me and took her Camera on the table. She stand up and take a picture of the beautiful view of seoul. Then She suddenly take a picture of me. My position was my other leg is on the chair, the other is not. "Hey, Baekhyun-ssi"

 

"Ne, Ms.Beautiful?"

"I said not to call me that!"

"But I want to." You pout and sigh.

 

"Do you always go here?"He nodded, He Take out his cigarette and light it. I sat besides him, looking at him while his cigarette on his mouth. I gently took his cigarette from his mouth and throw it on the floor.

 

'She's the only one how did that to me.....'

 

"You know..... Don't smoke, It's bad for your health.... and you have a great voice Baekhyun-ssi.. don't waste it" You said and smiled at him. You took a lollipop in your bag and gave it to him. 

 

"Here... Sorry for throwing it. Baekhyun-ssi" I said as he accept the candy. "Thanks, Just Baekhyun"

 

He stand up and look at you. He smiled a little. "Hey, It's late....let's go home together" Baekhyun said. "Mhm.... Sure.."

 

"Let me help you.." 

 

He help you pack your things, He looked at you Music sheets. I look at him as he examined the music sheets he was holding. He grinned a little and look a you."About earlier, when you were singing. Your voice was beautiful. Did you make this song?"

 

"mhmm... Ne, I made it...and... My voice, it's not that beautiful.." I denied. "But really, I'm saying the truth.. And your song was great". "Thanks, Baekhyun"

 

'Your nice after all....'

 

Me and Baekhyun waited at the bus stop, there was an awkward silence between the two of us. I felt a little uncomfortable, So I broke the silence between the two of us."Ugh.... Baekhyun since when you became a trainee?''

 

"Last two year, Your brother is Jonghyun sunbaenim?" he asked as I nodded. "Mhmmm... Ne, Did you go to an audition or you been offered by a staff?" 

 

"I've been offered by the staff, and I heared you that because of sunbaenim. They let you in?" 

"Mhm... ne. Oh! the bus is here! I need to go now"

"Okay, Take care! Be carefull on your way home!"

"Thank you Baekhyun! Please Don't smoke!" 

 

I eyesmiled him that I got from my brother and go in to the bus. Baekhyun waited the bus to get far. He smiled and put his hands on his pocket. He walked through his house with a grin on his face. 

 

I looked at the window to see the view outside. I suddenly think of Baekhyun what the two of us just did earlier. I smiled and look down. 

 

I arrived at my house and wash. Same as Baekhyun do when he got home. I lyed down on my bed and Baekhyun too. The two of them smiled.

 

 

'It was a great day with you.... Baekhyun/Ms. Beautiful'

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________

ANNEYEONG!!!~~ 

@Waffle_Berry ! THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING!~ *90degree bow*  I feel happy about your comment thank you!~ please continue reading my story! Thank you!~ 

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING! 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! PLEASE! THANKYOU