CHAPTER 1 [Hello! SEOUL!]

Tell Me, Beautiful

Hi! I'm Kim JungHee! An SM trainee! I've been 7years at the company. 

They said, they envy me so much because I have a wealthy family, perfect brother, perfect looks, attidude, smart, all ideal type a guy wants. 

But No. I'm not perfect.

My parents divorced. 

My brother and my father is at Seoul with our step mother. 

Me and my mother is at states. 

Now, I'm in seoul to continue my dreams. Let's continue my story here...

 


"Yah! Baby girl! Where are you!?" 

"Yah don't call me that! I'm infront of the airport!" 

"Ugh.... ah! Ah! Arra! I can see you!" He hang up. 

A white car parked infront of Junghee. A white haired guy came out of the car. It was her brother, Kim Jonghyun. In a famous group called SHINee. 

 


I attacked him a hug. He chuckled and lift me a little. "Yah! Oppa! You're not wearing disguse! If your fans sees us were dead!" I scouled him.
 


"How cares!? I miss my baby girl! And our fans our not wild you know!~" He said as continue to hug me."Aigoo!~~ I miss you so much oppa!~" 



"Hows trainning? Hows umma?" He said as he broke the hug and take my bags. "good a little hard. Ugh..... umma? Her company is increasing" 
 


"Good to hear that! Now! Go in to the car and i'll put your bags at the back" 



After that, we go home. The guard at our house open the gate for us. I go out and bowed at the guard and the maids infront me. I smiled brightly at them. They're eyes widen in shock. "Anneyeong haseyo! Ms. Junghee and Mr. Jonghyun" 
 


"Aigoo!~~ don't call us like that!~ we're to young~ to be called like that. Call us by our names arraso?" I said politely. "But... Mr. Kang said---" We cut the maids sentence.

 


"Gosh!~ don't listen to that old man! Just call  him like that not us!~" Jonghyun said while he put his arm on my shoulder. They smiled brightly. "Okay!~ we'll go in, arra? All of you did a great job!" 

 

I got in and my brother go to their dorm. I walk toword to my room, ignoring my father and stepmom. They are suprised that I was here. "J-junghee.... you change a lot" 

"Thanks Mr. Kang, tch!" 


 

I go in to my room and slammed the door closed. I looked around, it was clean as always. 

"It's still the same" I mummbled and lay down on my bed. My phone vibrate from my pocket. I it took out from my phone and saw a messege. 


 

FROM: JjongOppa

YAH!~ Sleep now! I'll pick you up early tomorrow!~ we'll suprised them by waking them. Arra? Take a good rest! Lil sis! Sweat dreams! Love you!

TO: Jjungiee


I smiled and go to sleep. 


 

Me and Jonghyun where infront of their dorm. The two of us go in carefully not making any noise. I saw the dorm was...clean. Jonghyun put the box of fried chicken we bought for them. 



I slowly open the door of onew's room. I saw him covered with a blanket. I walk towards him and carefully, taking the blanket off. You poke his cheeks, as he scrunched his nose."Yah!~ Oppa! Oppa!~~ wake up!!!" 
 


"Mhmm..." He moaned, i poked his cheeks again. "Yah!~ APPA! Wake up!~" his eye flattered open.

"Oh! Yah!~~ dongsaeng~ youre here!!" 

"Nae!~ now!~ i have fried chicken at the kitchen" 


 

I push him outside with me. I go in to Taemin's room. I saw him messily at his bed. I keep hitting him a pillow. He almost didn't recognized me, because I dyed my hair brown chocolate. He said to me that minho is bullying him when I was gone. The two of us go in to Key's and Minho's room. After waking Key up, we planned something to Minho.


Taemin smirked at me, he send a 'You-know-what-to-do' look. Since minho face facing the bed. I sat on his back and tickles him. Minho suddenly shout, "YAHH!!!!! WHO ARE YOU!???? YAH! TAEMIN!!! YAHHHAHAHAHHA!!! TAEMIN!". 

"Aigoo!~ poor Minho!~ this is for you! For bullying my precious chinggu" I said.

"YAHH~~ HHAHA! JUNGHEE!? YAHHAAHAHA!! YAH! STOP IT! OKAY!" 
I get off of him and dragged taemin out of the room. I heard him shout. All of us chuckled. 


 

While they were eating, I let out five boxes of samsung watches. They jaw dropped while eating. I smiled at them. "Yah!~ I never thought you should brought that for us" Key said. 

I give Jonghyun red, Key was pink, Taemin was yellow, Minho was dark blue, and Onew they're official color. Then mine was white.