TWO

Tangled

 

 

 

(Dara)

 

“aish noonas! Just go inside! I still have my class and WE are already late” sanghyun said.. desperately pushing us to go inside the closed door.. but we wont budge..

 

 

“just go to your class.. you don’t need to push us inside our class.. we are already seniors and we know how to go in our classes without being pushed by a junior” I said.. that made CL chuckle silently beside me..

 

 

He stopped struggling and rolled his eyes.. knowing what is the meaning behind what I said..

 

 

“and I will hear that your ditching your first day of school?.. NOONA!! Just go inside… no one will bite you inside that room!” sanghyun is almost in the verge of tears seeing him pull his hair everytime he sees his watch…

 

 

He sighed in defeat.. and we clapped inwardly seeing him give up… not until when he looked at us with a you-leave-me-no-choice kind of look…

 

 

We raised our brow… when he suddenly knocked on the door as loud as he can and immediately ran away..

 

 

Our eyes was still on sanghyun who is like running for his dear life.. even before me and CL could react… the door opens revealing a middle aged man…

 

 

He looked frustrated but when his eyes landed on us.. his face changed 180 degrees… “oh.. girls! Your finally here!” he exclaims..  as if he had been expecting us.. wait.. was he??

 

 

Me and CL could just exchange glances and look at him awkwardly.. “go in.. we have been waiting for you” he pushes us inside the room.. I glanced at the students before us who is looking at us as if me and CL  are not from the human race..

 

 

Me and CL stood infront of them..

 

 

I cursed inwardly when my eyes landed on the guy infront of me..… I glared at him.. well not really him.. but his uniform… I wish I just wore my brother’s uniform rather than wearing this skirt in class..

 

 

 I heard the guy beside us cleared his throat and smiled at the two of us… “ok… so why don’t you two introduce yourselves?”

 

 

 

“Annyeong…Lee Chaerin imnida” Cl introduced herself first.. I stopped myself from rolling  my eyes after seeing her bow and showed them her fake smile..

 

 

“Sandara Park imnida” I said.. trying my best to sound glad introducing myself to everyone.. but I miserably failed miserably after seeing the guy beside me raised his brow..

 

 

Cl nudged me.. sending me silent message… this time.. I wasn’t able to stop myself not to roll my eyes… I bowed at them and gave CL are-you-happy-now look… I can’t believe this girl beside me is teaching me manners…

 

 

“uhm.. ok.. so what school were the two of you from?” the guy beside us asked obviously unsatisfied with our introduction.. which slightly annoys me..

 

 

I badly want to sit down!

 

 

“I came from JYP University” yes yes.. CL studied at JYP before she stopped her schooling.. and she wasn’t even a bit sad after she stopped…

 

 

The guy looked at me waiting for me to speak.. “this is my first school”

 

 

*silence*

 

 

I heard giggles which became a fit of laughter..

 

 

What was so funny with what I said??

 

 

The guy beside me cleared his throat… “uhm.. I think that’s enough for an introduction.. you may find your seats now”

 

 

I looked around the room and smirked after seeing a vacant chair at the back which is just beside the windows..

 

 

I ignored the insulting looks that my ‘classmates’ are giving me but I can’t help not to scoff.. I think I did not put sanghyun in the best school…

 

 

I comfortably sat on the chair which made the laughter die down until the birds are the only ones to be heard.. I shrugged the ‘new’ kind looks that they are giving me..

 

 

 what the hell is their problem??

 

 

Thank god CL is seated right infront of me.. and the chair beside me is vacant..

 

 

“so.. lets start the class… get your textbook and open it to page—“ the teacher stopped after hearing the door opened.. revealing a guy with a pink hair carrying his bag coolly..

 

 

The girls in the classroom are busy ogling at the holiness that appeared before them.. while me on the other hand is busy glaring at my skirt..

 

 

GOD!

 

 

I cant even open my legs freely since my skirt even became shorter when I sat down..

 

 

Ill kill sanghyun for buying me this..

 

 

While I was busy positioning my legs and almost pulling my short skirt down because of annoyance..

 

 

Im not the type of girl who crosses their legs like a lady…

 

 

I hissed in irritation and decided to spread my legs while putting my right ankle on top of my left knee lazily… I suddenly realized someone’s presence beside me..

 

 

 

I looked up and saw the pink haired dude looking frustrated..

 

 

Uhm ok??

 

 

“yes?” I asked..

 

 

“leave” he coldly said.. ‘I would love too’ I thought.. yeah it is true.. maybe planning to buy a boy’s uniform..before planning how to escape my classes..

 

 

But I noticed everyone’s eyes are on ‘us’ now.. I turned to CL giving her did-i-miss-something look.. but she shrugged and smirked..

 

 

“leave my seat” the guy.. this time said sternly.. my lips formed an ‘o’ shape while looking at the chair Im sitting at..

 

 

And immediately groaned.. I had a hard time positioning my legs  under this ing chair and this guy wants me to leave…

 

 

Ugh! I looked at the pink haired dude again and sighed realizing he wont be leaving his chair with me..

 

 

“fine” I muttered and stood up.. I went to the vacant chair beside ‘his’ chair without forgetting to ‘accidentally’ hit his shoulder slightly with mine when I passed beside him..

 

 

I slumped on my new chair and spread my legs.. not caring If my is almost seen.. im at the back anyways.. there is only two chairs at the back which is on the last row and which makes me and the pink haired dude the only ones at the back..

 

 

The teacher started his lessons and the others started to copy… copy?? I thought students will just picture their notes or something??

 

 

I sighed.. “such a nice day to begin with” I mumbled..

 

 

I looked around the classroom trying to find something interesting but nothing caught my attention..

 

 

My eyes darted on my bag

 

 

Lazily, I pulled out a random notebook and looked for a pen I reached for the bag pocket, the most bottom part of my bag, between the pages of my notebooks and books but still no pen in sight..

 

 

For the ninth time I released a sigh… and dropped my shoulders..

 

 

GOD! I’ll kill sanghyun twice for this..

 

 

I glanced at CL expecting her to be sleeping at the moment but I raised my brow when I saw her having a staring glaring contest with the panda guy beside her.. which was infront of me..

 

 

Did I really miss something???

 

 

I looked at the guy beside me who is looking outside the window with his hands inside his pocket not minding the discussion at all..

 

 

I cleared my throat and called him.. “classmate” I called in a hush tone but it was enough for him to hear.. but he didn’t

 

 

“classmate” I called again.. increasing my volume a bit.. but still he didn’t hear..

 

 

I gave up calling him and poked him instead… his head whipped to my direction looking frustrated like a while ago..

 

 

“ballpen?” I asked.. as he raises his brows..

 

 

“do you have a pen?” I asked… but he shook his head.. and turned at the window again..

 

 

Ugh! How am I going to plan my escape routes if I do not have a pen???

 

 

Guess I need to suffer for a year inside this classroom…