FIFTEEN

Tangled

 

 

 

 

 

(Dara)

 

I sighed and rested my chin on my open palm. As always, teachers discuss and students listen but in my case, the pen I kept on tapping is the only sound entering my ears.

 

 

 So Its kinda obvious. Im bored to death.

 

 

 Jiyong beside me is just staring outside the window and ignoring everything around him like what he always does in school. Sometimes I don’t get this kid. When we are together alone or with bom and the others he is so….. he is just himself but if we are around with other people, he becomes ignorant and serious.

 

 

Tsk. Kinda like me. 

 

 

Without knowing what to do, I got my schedule and checked the next subject after this.

 

 

P.E

 

 

Thank God!! P.E must be the most interesting subject so far. Mr. Nam isn’t really boring and he teaches us sports so it wasn’t really a problem for me rather than staring at a blackboard full of problems.

 

 

I returned my schedule back from my bag after feeling my phone vibrating inside my pocket.

 

 

 

(Jiyong)

 

 

I stopped watching the birds flying from one tree to another when I felt someone poking my arm. Knowing who it is, I turned to look at her.

 

 

She was smiling from ear to ear while holding a pen. She placed her palms on both sides of her face and squealed soundlessly.

 

 

I furrowed my brows while looking at her. Well who wouldn’t be confused if someone poked you and they start smiling giddily without you knowing the reason.

 

 

Noticing my confusion, she handed me her phone and looked at me while biting her lips, preventing herself from squealing.

 

 

I frowned seeing her phone screen but it slowly turned into a smile. There was a picture of sanghyun beside a girl and at the bottom there was a text saying “big sis! Be proud of me! I got myself a girlfriend”  I looked at dara who’s face was in deep color of red, stopping herself to squeal loudly in class.

 

 

I smiled seeing dara’s reaction. Well who wouldn’t react like that?? Its sanghyun we are talking about!! Park sanghyun!! A guy who forgets his own language infront of a girl he likes. So his sister’s reaction is understandable.

 

 

 I wonder if she will have the same reaction if I ask her to be my girlfriend… well….again. I shook my head  with a smile and gave dara back her phone. I was about to whisper something to her but someone knocked on the door.

 

 

All heads turned to the door including mine and dara’s. Our teacher stopped discussing and opened the door when the dean’s secretary, Mrs. Jung gave our teacher a piece of paper before leaving with a bow.

 

 

Our teacher cleared his throat before looking at us with the same curious faces. “uhm… Ms. Lee Chaerin and Ms. Park Sandara, the dean wants you in his office… now”

 

 

My brows arched and looked at dara who was giving a look at CL. CL was the first one to stand up and went to our teacher to get the paper he was holding.

 

 

I looked at dara but she shrugged, oblivious why the dean called them. After CL got the paper, she also stood up as they went out the classroom.

 

 

Murmurs started to erupt. Its not everyday that the dean will call a student to go to his office. Then Top, Seungri, Daesung and even Taeyang looked at me as if waiting for me to tell them the reason but shrugged.

 

 

Our heads turned to bom noona and minzy who sighed loudly. “they are going to get violation reports”

 

 

I blinked. Violation Reports?? For students in YGU its rare to be given a violation report. Being given once could already mean suspension, but if your lucky, your record will just be stained. But if you are already given twice, luck wont be a help and you will be expelled.

 

 

I cant help but to smirk. Its Dara we are talking about. The Sandara Park, its not impossible for her to get two violations in just a week.

 

 

 

(Dara)

 

 

I held my gaze on the piece of paper I am holding. Im still dazed on what happened.

 

 

CL and I were lucky we didn’t get suspended; well at least that is what the dean’s secretary said. I’d rather be suspended than learning something I won’t understand.

 

 

Anyways, we didn’t get suspended since the Parks, probably minzy and bom, were with us when we escaped school so they took part of it but the dean cant give them violation reports since they are the daughters of one major stock holders in the university.

 

 

We are heading to our lockers knowing our first subject already ended so we are here to get our P.E.

 

 

“hey dara!” I was pulled back to reality when CL called me. I didn’t realize we are already infront of our lockers. CL is leaning on her locker with a smirk.

 

 

“come on dara, its nothing to be proud of” she said while chuckling. I smirked and punched her shoulder lightly.

 

 

“it is something to be proud of” I replied knowing what she meant. I almost did everything people around my age wont probably do. Including illegal stuffs but never in my wildest dream I thought of receiving a violation report from a dean because of breaking a school rule.

 

 

“your unbelievable” CL muttered. I winked at her. “as if your not feeling the same” she is my best friend, I’m sure she is feeling more proud than I am.

 

 

I opened my locker and pulled my sports bag out as CL did the same. Then we raced going to the gym.

 

 

 

~.~.~.~.~.

 

 

“unnie, we will talk to the dean if you want” me and CL rolled our eyes for the ninth time. We are currently chatting in the cafeteria and told the sisters about what happened as well to the boys.

 

 

They kept on apologizing feeling guilty because of what happened to us. They were saying that it was unfair. I didn’t expect them to take this seriously and apologize repeatedly.

 

 

“Geez, we said its ok and no need to talk to the dean. Were at fault anyways” I said while munching my food. They were about to reply again but CL glared at them making them raise their hands up in defense.

 

 

“ok we’ll stop” they just chuckled at that. We continued chatting until we saw jiyong dashing inside the cafeteria. He was wearing this unreadable expression on his face as he kept walking to our direction.

 

 

“jiyong your he—“ I wasn’t able to finish my sentence when he suddenly pulled me upwards to stand. I was more stunned when he placed his hands over my shoulder and shouted something, taking everyone’s attention.

 

 

“LISTEN!!” the cafeteria turned quiet, all eyes are on us. I looked down, facing the people seating on our table, seeking for some answers but they were hella confused as I am.

 

 

“EVERYONE!! THIS GIRL RIGHT HERE IS SANDARA PARK, MY GIRLFRIEND.” He said straightforwardly. I just blinked and blinked not knowing how to react with this one. Gasps from everyone even from our table were heard.

 

 

“IF SOMEONE TOUCH HER OR EVEN JUST POKE HER ILL MAKE SURE YOU WAKE UP A HUNDERED FEET BELOW THE GROUND, ARASSO??!!” Im just standing beside him, looking like a total idiot. No one dared to speak as silence consumed the cafeteria.

 

 

“ARASSO???!!” jiyong repeated again when he heard no answers. Then a couple of ‘arasso’ were said. Jiyong smiled smugly, convinced with their answers.

 

 

(Jiyong)

 

 

As soon as I sat down, a plate of food was thrown at me. “HEY!!” I blocked the plate that also followed and when I thought I was safe, I removed my arms from my head but a tray suddenly hit my head.

 

 

“YAH!!” I rubbed my head trying to ease the pain and glared at dara. “what the hell did you do???” she exclaimed. I shrugged and lean on my chair.

 

 

“jiyong?? Are you on.. you know… drugs or are you just being abnormal??” all of them looked at me skeptically. I responded with a ridiculous look.

 

 

“what!! NO!! why would I do that??”

 

 

Top hyung crossed his arms and raised his brows. “because the normal jiyong I know just don’t announce someone as their girlfriend. Hell he doesn’t even talk like that in public”

 

 

All heads moved together to nod, totally agreeing to top hyung. I just rolled my eyes and sipped the drink I got from the table, probably dara’s.

 

 

And of course I have a reason for doing that thing.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

after I got the books I left in my car for my next subject, I passed by the girl’s restroom since its nearer to head to the cafeteria going to that direction than to pass by where the senior’s classrooms are located.

 

 

I suddenly halted my tracks when I heard something that caught my attention. Im not a nosy bastard but hearing dara’s name made me totally into one.

 

 

“do you know sandara park??” familiarizing the voice, it was obviously one of yoona’s cronies.

 

 

“the new girl?? Yeah, her name is quite around the campus? Why?”

 

 

Someone snorted before speaking. “well we are in the same class, together with jiyong. A while ago I just saw her smiling at jiyong from ear to ear and I was stunned to see jiyong smile at her as well.”

 

 

There was silence before she continued. “kwon jiyong isn’t the type of guy to smile or even spare a glance to someone new as that girl. It just irks me how he can smile genuinely to that who was just obviously trying to get his attention”

 

 

My brows reached the tip of my hair hearing their conversation. Do they always talk about these pathetic and petty things and make it as a big deal all the time??

 

 

“well what are you trying to say??” the one said smirked, it was evident on her tone.

 

 

“like what we usually do. Make her suffer” a round of irritating giggles was heard before I dashed towards the cafeteria.

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

So that obviously is the reason.

 

 

Dara is still glaring at me as give her a smug grin. Seungri leaned towards dara’s direction and whispered something.

 

 

“something surely happened to why is hyung acting like that. Don’t worry noona” though he whispered, I was able to hear him loud and clear.

 

 

“jiyong what happened?” bom noona asked me seriously this time. I sighed deeply knowing there is no way they will stop questioning me until I spill the beans.

 

 

I simply cocked my head towards yoona and her cronies’ direction. They all looked at yoona and with that they simply understand.

 

 

“tsk. What did that do this time” I can see bom noona’s red hair, turning into the color of fire. She really hates yoona in flesh. Well we all do.

 

 

“why does she act so high and almighty when she is obviously just the opposite??” CL questioned who was starting to get irritated with yoona.

 

 

“cause she simply thinks she is”

 

 

 

 

~.~.~.~.~.

 

 

(Dara)

 

 

“ill company you home” I told CL but she shook her head. We are already at the parking lot, time for dismissal.

 

 

“no its fine. Ill be visiting my mom before going home so don’t bother, your riding with your ‘boyfriend’ anyways” she wriggled her brows playfully as I flicked her forehead.

 

 

“tsk,  just get out of my sight before I plan strangling you” she laughed and gave a goodbye hug as I did the same. She started to walk going to her car as I turn around to go to jiyong’s but I was surprised when I did, I was face to face with a guy.

 

 

“uhm.. excuse me??” I said but walked pass him but he blocked my way again and cleared his throat.

 

 

“s-sandara ssi.. I…. I… uhm.. *cough* uhm.. k-kim ta-taehwan im..nida…. I j-j-ust would w..want to a..sk if----“ before he could finish his stuttering sentence, I felt someone’s arm draped over my shoulder.

 

 

The guy, who I believe is taehwan widened his eyes when he saw jiyong. “we got a problem here?” jiyong said coolly as he pulled me closer.

 

 

Taehwan shook his head frantically before leaving with a multiple bows. “how could you scare an innocent boy like that??” I asked as I removed his arm over my shoulder.

 

 

“I wasn’t scaring him, he just got scared”

 

 

“which is still because of you”

 

 

He rolled his eyes and got my hands. “just go inside the car my girlfriend, im taking you to dinner”

 

 

My eyes twinkled and got excited as he mention the word ‘dinner’ “I want to go to a Chinese restaurant” he chuckled, but my excitement drained when I realized everything he said.

 

 

“please don’t call me that again!”

 

 

“the what? My girlfriend?” he placed his hand at the small of my back and pushed me slowly inside the passenger’s seat.

 

 

“yes and im serious” I pointed my finger at his face and squinted my eyes.

 

 

“arasso! Arasso! Just get in” I whipped my hair at him and went inside his car. He laughed when my hair hit his face harshly and went to the driver’s seat as we continued to bicker about the girlfriend matters.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: 

well here's a short update for

you guys before i sign out!! 

thank you for those who are reading

and supporting this story. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS YEOROBUN!!

ANNYEONG