SEVEN

Tangled

 

 

 (Dara)

 

my breath started to hitch up when his face came closer to mine…

 

 

“my dog just wants to see a kiss… not that hard you know”

 

 

*im dying for your kiss I never wa—“

 

 

I immediately got my phone and answered CL… I think I need to change my ringtone..

 

 

“dara!! I think I cant go with you tonight… nurse kim is absent for her night shift at the moment do no one would look for my mom… im really sorry…”

 

 

I sighed.. “its ok CL… just send umma my hello and tell her I love her... bye”

 

 

“I will… thanks.. love you” and with that she hung up…

 

 

I returned my phone inside my pocket when I realized that jiyong is still close to me…

 

 

“who was that?”

 

 

“someone…” I looked at him from head to toe and sighed.. “do you want to go out with me?”

 

 

Its been a while since I went out and I think I need it right now..

 

 

He raises his brows and smiled amusedly…

 

 

“wow… babe I know that im irresistible.. but its only like our second meeting… we can slow down you know”

 

 

I looked at him with a deadpan expression before putting my open palm flat on his face and pushed him away…

 

 

“can you be like less conceited??”

 

 

“sorry cant help it…” he cross his arms and put this wait-im-still-thinking-look.. “what club do you want to go??? I know many places”

 

 

I smirked… “lets go to my version of going out…” I grabbed his wrist and made our way our way to the sta---

 

 

“HOLY ING !!! ITS STILL THERE” I quickly made my way behind jiyong when I saw the dog who is still sitting in front of us…

 

 

“calm down.. it wont hurt you.. sheesh..”

 

 

“can’t you see the way it lo--- ITS STANDING UP!!!”

 

 

Unconsciously, I wrapped my legs round his waist and held his shoulders tight….

 

 

“WHY WON’T IT GO AWAY!!”

 

 

The dog went near us and started wiggling his tail.. “JUST MOVE!!! AND WALK!!”

 

 

I heard jiyong snicker before securing my legs and started walking out of the house…

 

 

“gaho… mommy and daddy will be out for a while… be a good boy”

 

 

He waved at his dog before going out of the house… and as soon as the door closes… I scampered off his back…

 

 

“I am not his mommy!!” I glared at him…

 

 

“be thankful he likes you… cause if not he already bit your toes off your feet”

 

 

I grimaced… well what do you expect a with a dog owning that face…

 

 

 

(Jiyong)

 

 She blew her hair that was falling over her face….

 

 

“lets go before that dog of yours might think of going with us..”

 

 

She started walking while I raised my brows…

 

 

“my car is over there” I pointed at the my car that is obviously seen because of its white color… and its right beside us…

 

 

“nahhh… lets just take a cab”

 

 

Whut??? “but I have my car!!”

 

 

“cab…” I groaned and started following her….

 

 

 

 

~.~.~.~.~.

 

 

 

We  finally arrived at her house after the hours of fighting inside the cab…

 

 

“pfft… guys always pay if they are with their girlfriends!!”

 

 

“well you are not my girlfriend…”

 

 

“but I am you girl friend… get it?? Girl-friend.. with a space”

 

 

I rolled my eyes.. yes we fought about that.. I know it’s a guy’s duty to pay if they are with their girl(space)friends… but it wasn’t my fault i left my wallet.. beside she was the one who said to ride a cab when I have my car..

 

 

“why are we here in your house anyway.. I thought we are going out”

 

 

“aisht!!! Just wait would you!!”

 

 

I made faces behind her but nonetheless followed her lead…

 

 

She went behind their house… since it’s a mansion I assume that their backyard is big… bt I didn’t see any backyard…

 

 

She went towards another house… a different kind of house though… it has no doors… or windows… its just plain… then she started punching some codes…

 

 

I stared at it with awe when the wall started going up and revealed many cars and motorbikes…

 

 

“look for a car to use”

 

 

She said and made her way inside… I know nothing about sanghyun’s profile actually… since he never talks about his life…

 

 

I don’t even know his family or where he lives…

 

 

But her sister… WOW

 

 

Lamborghini, Mclaren, Porsche, Mazda, Aston Martin, Ducati… and I cant even name the others…

 

 

“why do you have so many cars and motorbikes..?” most of the cars and motorbikes look like they are for racing...

 

 

“work… just find a car…”

 

 

I just stood up infront of a black Porsche turbo 997… “why do I need to pick a car anyways???”

 

 

She smirked and threw me the keys she got that was hanging on a board…

 

 

“we’re gonna race…”