TWELVE

Tangled

 

 

 

 

 

(Dara)

 

“a little more dee, I could already reach it” with a groan I push CL more.

 

 

“did you reach it already?” there was a hint of desperation in my voice. I have been pushing CL’s weight for almost 30 minutes. Though I am stronger than any ordinary girl in this place because of all the trainings I had, CL’s body compare to mine is no where similar.

 

 

“almost” CL responded with gritted teeth. You might ask what we are doing right now, well… for starters let me tell you our plan.

 

 

First, we will be climbing up this school’s wall. The height of the wall is no ing joke. Its like 13 feet above the ground. Though its not a problem for me climbing up this wall, I cant just leave CL struggling can I?

 

 

Second, after we jump off this wall we will proceed to get my car parked outside. I intentionally parked my car outside of the school grounds since we planned this beforehand. The school gates are strictly guarded by guards and are closed during class hours. It only opens in the morning when students go inside the school and during dismissal when students go home so no late students are allowed to go in or no student is allowed to go out the school unless they have slips from the teachers giving them permission to leave the school.

 

 

And last but not the least, we are finally free!!

 

 

Badass right? tss..

 

 

My phone suddenly vibrated so I subconsciously reached for it inside my pocket that made CL’s drop to the grassy ground.

 

 

I gasped and widened my eyes. “oops” I said while giving her a peace sign. My muscles immediately relaxed from the weight that was lifted off me.

 

 

“what was that for??” CL hissed whilst nursing her . I cant help but to laugh at my bestfriend’s annoyed reaction.

 

 

I pointed my phone at her. “baby brother is calling” I helped her stand up before answering the call.

 

 

“yo baby bro.. whats up?” CL dusted herself off as I lean on her cockily but she playfully pushed me away. We mouthed playful curses at each other before I heard sanghyun reply.

 

 

“noona!! Nothing much, just missing my big sis. So what are you doing right now?” I glanced at CL and gave her a look.

 

 

“ohh, what im doing right now?” I repeated so CL would hear. ‘class’ CL mouthed as a reason. “ohh yeah im in class right now actually”

 

 

The girl beside me started tapping her foot impatiently whilst crossing her arms. “is that so noona?? Ill call you later then. Love you!” he made a kissing sound before hanging up. I chuckled a bit and stuffed my phone inside my pocket.

 

 

I turned to CL and smirked at her as I my head towards the wall. “lets try one more time” CL grinned and nodded. I squatted a bit and positioned my hands to support her weigh when we suddenly heard a rustling sound.

 

 

I straightened and we exchanged glances. “who’s there?” CL spoke to no one in particular. We were only greeted back by silence.

 

 

“come on, just come out” after I uttered those someone coughed from behind and  two girls emerged behind a tree.

 

 

“bom? Minzy?” I furrowed my brows.

 

 

“hi dara unnie” minzy stiffly said. “what are you doing behind that tree?” I asked.

 

 

“wait, you know them?” CL who is confused asked. I nodded as a reply and repeated my question again. “what are you doing behind that tree?”

 

 

“we thought of accompanying you during the break but when we saw you and your friend weren’t heading towards the cafeteria we decided to follow you” bom reasoned out.

 

 

“so you were there all along?” the two of them nodded at CL. I sighed “do you want to go with us then?” their head whipped to my direction including CL who is looking at me with are-you-kidding-me look.

 

 

I shrugged. Its either they come with us or we go back to the campus with them. The two brightened and nodded with full of enthusiasm. Bom turned to the blonde girl infront of her and introduced their names.

 

 

“oh by the way, im park bom and this is my sister park minzy” they both smiled at cl while the latter eyed them first before retuning back a genuine smile. “lee chaerin but CL would do”

 

 

I smiled and cleared my throat to get their attention. “great, so… who will go first?” they didn’t reply but CL and minzy exchanged glances before looking at bom who was between them.

 

 

“are you two implying something!?” bom who noticed the little interaction exclaimed.

 

 

“well unnie, from the looks of it you weigh more tha---“ CL immediately went beside minzy and nudged her hard.

 

 

“ha.ha.ha… us??? Nooooo!!! We are not implying something…its.. you know…. Well…. We are doing this alphabetically so bom starts with B so you go first” CL said who tried to cover minzy and the dongsaeng who finally noticed the deathly daggers sent by her sister just giggled and played along.

 

 

“yeah unnie… that’s it.. “ bom glared at the two but complied nevertheless. The three of us squatted and supported bom. “don’t release me or else ill step on the three of you until your heads are the only ones to be seen on the ground arraso?” she threatened. We saluted and giggled at bom’s uneasy expression.

 

 

 

(Author)

 

The five oblivious guys walked around the campus looking for their missing friends.

 

 

 “aisht!! Where the hell did those two went?” jiyong who was walking in the middle exclaimed.

 

 

“this is all your fault hyung!” taeyang pointed at TOP accusingly. The eldest raised his hands up in defense and looked at the guy with Mohawk hair.

 

 

“yah! Why me?? Im also worried for my bommie!” his deep baritone voice echoed in the campus. They ignored the ogling and jealous stares of the other students whilst walking in perfection.

 

 

“you shouldn’t have let them watch the drama series you were watching hyung! See what happened!” though daesung went to the side of taeyang cant help to secretly chuckle at his hyung who cant even stand a minute without uttering his bom noona’s name.

 

 

“what did my drama series do? They are innocent as I am and has nothing to do with this!” he glared at is dongsaengs and crossed his arms.

 

 

“they might have learned something in your drama series hyung! Like escaping school perhaps? See! That’s what you and your drama series did!” the maknae joined ganging up on ther gullible hyung while the leader just rolled his eyes.

 

 

Minzy and bom are always with them knowing they didn’t have other friends besides them. The sisters might be kind and bubbly but they are impossibly friendly. They are kinda picky with friends so until senior year its only them who are their friends.

 

 

“where did those two go? He muttered while the four guys behind him kept blaming each other when the maknae suddenly gasped out of the blue.

 

 

“hyung! What if bom noona and minzy are in trouble remembering they had a fight with yoona last time” their tracks halted as they look at each other.

 

 

“nah.. yoona and her friends are nothing but cowards. They are afraid of us” true to taeyang’s word, yoona and her friends never made a y move on them. These 5 hot guys together with those 2 hot girls are like king and queens in school.

 

 

“yeah, but they could always ask someone to do it for them like kikwang” seungri scrunched his nose to what daesung said remembering what happened to CL.

 

 

“well before something happens to those two, we need to find them.” The five guys started panicking whilst thinking of any possible scenarios that happened to bom and minzy.

 

 

 

~.~.~.~.~.

 

 

Meanwhile… on the other side of this story…

 

 

“ahh… this is life” bom sighed in contentment when she slumped on the fluffy couch of dara and cl’s place. They decided to change their clothes before invading all malls in Seoul. They cant possibly roam Seoul wearing YG’s school uniform or they would be in great trouble if they’re found out.

 

 

But the sisters couldn’t care less since their parents are one of the major stock holders of their university while the two other bestfriends are just being their normal selves which is being rebellious so they aren’t worried if they get kicked out of the school. In fact they would be thankful if that would happen.

 

 

“catch!” dara tossed them some clothes before disappearing to change her uniform which is what CL is doing at the moment.

 

 

 Minzy slumped beside her sister. “why didn’t we think of this before unnie?” she asked. They disobeyed most of the school rules but they never escaped classes knowing how the school is strict about it.

 

 

“we did but we never thought how” minzy nodded with a snicker.

 

 

“I wonder if the oppas noticed”

 

 

*silence*

 

 

*crickets* crickets*

 

 

*another silence*

 

 

“!” they scrambled out of the couch as they hurriedly searched for their phones when realization hit them. Bom slapped her forehead and they slumped back on the couch.

 

 

“we left our bags in the classroom” bom mumbled. “lets borrow dara unnie’s phone!” they nodded at each other and stood up but as soon as they did, they sat back on the couch.

 

 

“they don’t have their numbers and we don’t even memorize their numbers ”  minzy muttered in despair. (they don’t know that jiyong is living with a girl which is dara in particular yet as well as the other bigbang members)

 

 

“they will surely go ballistic!” the two were interrupted when CL went out.

 

 

“one of you can change now” CL pointed at the bathroom where she went out. They could have just used the bathroom in their rooms but they decided to use the other 2 spare bathrooms downstairs due to fatigue from all of the wall climbing a while ago they can’t even go upstairs.

 

 

“thanks unnie!” minzy rushed towards the bathroom but before she could even reach the door, her sister dashed towards her and pulled minzy by the collar and slammed the door on her face.

 

 

“SORRY MAKNAE! I REALLY DIDN’T KNOW YOU WERE HEADING TO THE BATHROOM! I THOUGHT YOUR GOING TO THE KITCHEN OR SOMETHING! SO I HOPE YOU WON’T MIND IF I USE THE BATHROOM FIRST” bom shouted from the inside.

 

 

“great” minzy muttered monotonously. CL could only chuckle. Though the sisters have strong bond and loves each other so much, they always have this ‘I will be first’ fight game. Like who will be first in taking a shower, going inside the car, going inside the classroom, having a boyfriend, kissing their parents a goodbye, eating, and even sleeping. Its been their game since they were young and it became their hobby.

 

 

 

~.~.~.~.~.

 

 

(Jiyong)

 

It took all my might to stop myself from rolling my eyes with all the girly voices that are continuously entering my ears.

 

 

The boys and I went to yoona thinking minzy and bom noona to be with them but they weren’t so these 9 girls misunderstood our ‘confrontation’ to be flirting with them.

 

 

It gives me goosebumps.

 

 

Sure yoona became my girlfriend before but it was nothing serious. Hell, I didn’t even remember she even became my girlfriend for a year until seungri reminded me.

 

 

“oppa! Do you still have my number?”

 

 

“why are you not calling me anymore?”

 

 

“are you free tonight?”

 

 

Yada yada yada yada…… and it continues

 

 

“oppa, can you accompany me tonight? I don’t have anyone with me, so I was wondering if you could come” she uttered seductively.

 

 

I shrugged her arms that were clinging onto me for almost 30 minutes. “no. Im going out with someone later” though my reason is just to decline yoona but its not a lie, im going out with dara later so im not lying.

 

 

“who? Is she your girlfriend? Whats the ’s name?” she said annoyingly. We could’ve escaped this situation if not with these 9 girls surrounding us throwing us questions.

 

 

I thank my four other beloved, eww no, I thank my four other hmm… lets think for some simple words… dearest? Nah.. Awesome? I think that would be too much for a compliment. Treasured? Tss.. my .

 

 

After some minutes of brain racking for adjectives, I released a sigh. Nevermind. I thank my four best friends for having the same fate that I have. We are in circle whilst sending telepathic messages how to escape to each other which didn’t turn out well.

 

 

“she is none of your business yoona” I stated coldly. Im always cold to everyone, but never to my friends which are like seven of them including Dara and sanghyun.

 

 

Me and the boys together with bom noona and minzy grew up together. We were always on each other’s backs so it was kind of unnecessary for us to find some new friends.  But its not the same story in some cases.

 

 

Like sanghyun, he became one of our best buds after his first week in school. We just found him being pressed on the wall by his batch mates and the cool persons that we are, we saved him but nothing that big that after we beat the crap out of those s with minzy and bom noona cheerleading on the background we left him still pressed on the wall while panting like nothing ever happened.

 

 

From his looks, he will be easily be bullied and him being a nerd was never a question. But after that incident, he started talking and going with us. He was never been the nerd and boring person we thought. He was funny, cool and have the same personality with us so there was no reason not to befriend him.

 

 

And for Dara’s case, its just like coincidence. Sanghyun begged me to let his sister live with me for 5 months and it turned out to be the girl beside me who is carelessly putting her legs in which ever position her legs could do. I even see her everyday in school. For the first time, I thank teacher who made our sitting arrangement because we are the only ones at the back and im the only one that could see what are her colors each day which are all black by the way.

 

 

Did I mention its laces too?

 

 

I’m disgusted at first thinking it was one of her ways of getting me but after knowing her it amuses me somehow. Im even amused with the dara herself. She is completely different with other girls I met. She’s innocent but daring at the same time. Just like her brother she’s funny and cool. Her attitude attracts me somehow.

 

 

Subconsciously, a smirk tugged on my lips remembering her but it immediately disappeared noticing I haven’t seen her too.

 

 

I turned to the boys but my eyes darted on the girl who was walking coolly with her loose hoodie that somehow showed part of her creamy shoulders and was covered with her sleeveless black undershirt paired with denim shorts and gray vans.

 

 

Her hair in a messy bun whilst playing with the keys she is holding, completely oblivious to the erted stares of the other guys.

 

 

yoona and her group. I left them without a single word and walked towards the her.

 

 

(Dara)

 

After almost conquering all malls in Seoul, we gave up and CL dropped me back here in school. She drove the sisters to their house to get clothes after agreeing of some sleepover whilst I went back here to get our bags and just use CL’s jaguar that she left in the parking lot.

 

 

I continued walking until I reached our empty classroom. I saw our bags safely sitting on our chairs and I swiftly hung them on my arms.

 

 

I got my bag and rummaged for my phone thinking that sanghyun might have called again.

 

 

I walked towards the door with my head hanging lowly as I ransack my bag. It irritates me how I always end up throwing all of my things inside my bag just to find my phone. Its like I buy 4 phones every month cause either I lost them or just purposely threw them if im not on the mood.

 

 

In the midst of tearing my bag apart, i slapped my forehead remembering it was inside my skirt's pocket. "" i mumbled

 

 

I jumped on my place when I suddenly heard the door slammed shut that it echoed inside the dark empty room.

 

 

“where have you been and walking around like that?!!!”

 

 

A/N: 

hey guys!! this short update is my longest

update so far so i hope

you like it!

comment!

upvote!

and subscribe!

kamsahamnida!