SIX

Tangled

 

 

 

(Dara)

 

 

I glared at the piece of paper I am holding…

 

 

 

What now??

 

 

 

Curse that dog poop!! He didn’t even bother to go with me to his friend’s house…

 

 

 

I started walking away from the house of my pink haired dude classmate… how come he is everywhere??

 

 

 

“rabbit classmate!!”

 

 

 

I turned my head looking at my classmate who just called me…… a rabbit

 

 

 

“where do you think your going?” he asked while smirking..

 

 

 

Like with our first conversation I answered him with a shrug…

 

 

 

“go inside”

 

 

 

I shook my head.. ok.. he might thought that im stalking him…

 

 

 

“no thanks… im still finding someone anyways…”

 

 

 

“yeah… exactly… your brother just called me”

 

 

 

*silence*

 

 

*tumbleweeds just passing by*

 

 

I stay rooted on my spot looking at my classmate leaning on his doorframe…

 

 

 

“are you going to make me drag you again?”

 

 

 

“you are not serious right?”

 

 

 

He sighed and went to me…. Dragging me again… inside his house while his other hand is carrying my luggage…

 

 

 

“so you’re the troublemaker sister sanghyun is talking about”

 

 

 

 

 

(Jiyong)

 

 

She removed her hand from my grip and glared at me…

 

 

 

“I am not!”

 

 

 

I threw her bags on my couch and went directly to the kitchen..

 

 

 

“want to eat something??”

 

 

 

When I didn’t hear any reply… I looked at her and I raised my brow seeing her eyeing me up and down…

 

 

 

“can I have a deal with you?”

 

 

 

I lean on the kitchen counter and looked at her…

 

 

 

“listen… I don’t think I need a guardian while sanghyun is away… im just like your age and I can handle myself… I will walk out of this house and you wont tell sanghyun about it cause I am really really sure that I can handle myself and in that way you don’t need to watch over someone and I wont cause you any ‘trouble’” she made  a quotation sign with her hands while emphasizing the word ‘trouble’…

 

 

“how about a no”

 

 

 

“ugh! Come on!! Im also doing you a favor!!”

 

 

 

I shook my head while smirking… “I gave my word to sanghyun already.. and besides.. you should be honored your staying with the most wanted hot guy in school for the next 5 months”

 

 

She looked at me from head to toe… “oh my god!! Im so happy im living with the most wanted pink haired dude for 5 months! How honorable it is my hot classmate ” she said unenthusiastically with a poker face…

 

 

 

“ohh..  its nothing really” I replied with the same tone while rolling my eyes..

 

 

 

“classmate~ please… I promise sanghyun wont know about this”

 

 

 

“its jiyong by the way… and start unpacking your things cause it’s a no”

 

 

 

She groaned and grabbed a fistful of her hair..

 

 

 

She glared at me and got her bags from the couch.. “which room?”

 

 

 

“the second room upstairs”

 

 

 

Grudgingly, she made her way upstairs while muttering some words…

 

 

 

(Dara)

 

 

I threw my bags on my bed and immediately dialed CL’s number..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“yoboseyo?”

 

 

 

“CLroo!! Are you free tonight?”

 

 

 

“yeah.. wanna go out?”

 

 

 

“thank god!! That is what I need right now!!”

 

 

 

I heard her giggle at the other line.. “ill fetch you then”

 

 

 

“im not at home”

 

 

 

“huh?”

 

 

 

“im someone’s house… ill send you the address… and ill explain everything that dog poop did”

 

 

 

“ok then… bye santokki”

 

 

 

After hanging up… I threw my phone on the bed but it bounced somewhere..

 

 

 

Oh well… I still need to ask escape than jiong..

 

 

 

“jiong!!” I ran downstairs calling for his name but he wasn’t answering…

 

 

 

“ji—HOLY !!”

 

 

 

I hurriedly ran towards the nearest wall I can find…

 

 

 

“jiong!!” I shouted still hiding behind the wall…

 

 

 

“yes?” I slowly peeked behind the wall after hearing jiong’s voice…

 

 

 

I widened my eyes after seeing him standing beside the thing…

 

 

 

“jiong… come here please” I said while locking my gaze at the brown thing sitting beside him..

 

 

 

“why do you look so pale??”

 

 

 

“what is that beside you??” I was still not adverting my gaze from the thing beside him…

 

 

 

“a dog?”

 

 

 

“no its not…”

 

 

 

“uh.. yes it is”

 

 

 

“its ugly”

 

 

 

“….what?”

 

 

 

“come here please” all I could only see now is the thing he calls a dog sitting..

 

 

 

Finally!! Jiong made his steps towards me..

 

 

 

“your sweating” he said and slowly wiped my forehead with the back of his hand..

 

 

 

“please make that ‘dog’ go away”

 

 

 

“I can’t he’s my dog”

 

 

 

“just right now” I still kept my gaze at his dog that was looking back at me..

 

 

 

“its creeping me out…… look!! See!! Its looking at me!!”

 

 

 

“maybe he just thought you’re his mommy”

 

 

 

“no ing way!! me??”

 

 

 

“you’re the first girl he saw inside my house.. so he thinks you’re his mommy”

 

 

 

“ha ha.. jiong… my friend will be fetching me soon here.. so I really need to escape now”

 

 

 

“its jiyong not jiong… JIYONG”

 

 

 

“ok… JIYONG!! Please!!  Jesus Christ what does he want looking at me like that!!”

 

 

 

“he wants you to kiss me”

 

 

 

I whipped my head to jiyong.. and I didn’t realize how near his face is with mine already…

 

 

 

“he wants to see his mommy kissing his daddy… look”

 

 

 

I looked at the dog who is slowly tilting his head at the same time how jiyong’s face came nearer to mine…

 

 

 

“he just wants you to kiss me then he’ll go away”

 

 

 

I look at jiyong again who’s face is dangerously near to mine..

 

 

 

I gulped… GOD I need to find another way…

 

 

 

 

A/N: 

readers!! sorry for the short and boring updates...

and thanks for commenting and subscribing!!