THIRTEEN

Tangled

 

 

 

 

(Dara)

 

“where have you been and walking around like that?”

 

 

Though with the darkness surrounding the empty classroom Im pretty sure I know who owns that pink hair.

 

 

! I totally forgot about him.

 

 

“oh, hey jiyong” I said uneasily. He started walking forward until he came face to face with me.

 

 

“hey back to you, so what are you wearing?” the uneasiness drained hearing his irritated tone. I cocked my brow at him and crossed my arms.

 

 

“clothes?” I said with the most obvious tone I could muster. He started breathing in and out infront of me that his hot breath fanned my face.

 

 

“I know that but why are you wearing that kind of clothes?” he kept his eyes on mine which reflected struggling. I looked at my clothes and saw nothing wrong about it.

 

 

“do you know how you look right now?” I stopped checking my clothes and look back at him. I rolled my eyes and glared at him. After we went shopping, I wasn’t able to look at the mirror and check myself so I probably look like someone who just went out of the lion’s den.

 

 

“I already feel ugly so please no need to rub it i-----“ I stopped with what I am supposed to say when jiyong suddenly pushed me backwards causing my back to slam on the wall and in no time he’s body was already pressed on mine.

 

 

“what the are you doing?” I hissed and pushed him with my hands which I did but he immediately got my hand and pushed his body towards me again.

 

 

“who said your ugly?” I don’t know why but he’s panting. His head is resting on my shoulder and my hands are placed on his chest which is trapped by his hands.

 

 

I don’t know why I am not doing anything. I just stood there feeling his soft hair touch my cheek. I felt him tilt his head a bit making his nose brush the skin on my neck.

 

 

“jiyong, let go of me” I said between gritted teeth. Did I mention I hate skinship? I probably did but I don’t ing know why I let this guy touch me like this and I cant even do anything about it.

 

 

He removed his head on my shoulder only to look at me intently with those brown orbs. Some of the strands of his pink hair was sticking on his sweating forehead and his minty breath touched my lips.

 

 

“who said your ugly?” he asked again. I purposely blew air out of my lips causing it to touch his hoping he got the clue that im annoyed already but I think I got the wrong response.

 

 

(Author)

 

Jiyong waited for no response and crushed his lips on dara’s innocent ones. The sun is still out but he was already by the mere sight of dara.

 

 

He pushed his lips deeper as he her bottom lip tasting her sweet flavor. Dara on the other hand is immobilized feeling someone’s lips on hers.

 

 

She suddenly felt jiyong tugging her bottom lip with his teeth and with a snap she was caught into it. She released her hands with jiyong’s loose grip and placed it around his neck.

 

 

Jiyong didn’t expect her to kiss back which made him groan when she did. He savored her lips his as his tongue made its appearance.

 

 

Dara instantly opened for his tongue and they battled inside. Dara, feeling the lack of air pulled out from the kiss while panting. She opened her eyes and looked at jiyong.

 

 

Upon seeing his lusted orbs, she was pulled back to reality and removed her hands off jiyong’s neck. She pushed him off her and glared at the smirking guy before dashing out of the room.

 

 

Jiyong watched the girl that made him turn on dash out of the room leaving the bags she is supposed to get behind.

 

 

He chuckled and picked up the bags, placing it on his arms as he walk out of the room whistling whilst rubbing his swollen lips.

 

 

(Dara)

 

“ dara!” I cursed myself while walking towards the parking lot. I grabbed a fistful of my hair and just just hissed in annoyance.

 

 

“goddammit dara! Why did you let him do that!” I continued to curse myself and got CL’s keys out of my pocket when I saw her car in sight.

 

 

“you shouldn’t made him touch and most importantly kiss you lik—“ I was interrupted with my talking-alone moment when someone grabbed my hand and roughly turned me to look over ‘her’ side.

 

 

My supposed to be biggest problem was forgotten seeing a girl infornt of me giving me her iest glare.

 

 

“so you’re the jiyong oppa mentioned huh!” she said with her high pitched voice. I shuddered hearing her voice.

 

 

“I don’t know what he saw in you when you just look like one of those ordinary girls” her group trapped me in a circle while the girl talking kept walking around me. She is a bit taller than me because of her gladiator heels. Who would ing wear gladiator heels on a school uniform?

 

 

Tsk, obviously she will.

 

 

“hmmm” I pretended to think and played along with their so called... whatever this is they are doing.

 

 

“let me guess, maybe because he didn’t see me as a like most of the ‘unordinary’ girls he saw” I made a quotation mark when I mentioned the word ‘unordinary’ while looking at her from head to toe.

 

 

“why you!!” she raised her hand and was about to give me a slap but I caught it midair and looked at her with the uninterested look I have.

 

 

I gripped her wrist hard when she tried to pull her wrist off my grip. I tilted my head at the side seeing jiyong’s figure nearing.

 

 

‘stay ing where you are’ I mouthed at him whilst pointing at him. Seeing I was about to burst here, he slowly backed away tiptoed behind his four friends.

 

 

I looked back at this infront of me and looked at her. “I don’t have this good mood at the moment so don’t give me a reason to make you walk barefooted and going home” I saw her gulp and I released her hand roughly that she stumbled a bit.

 

 

I opened the car and went inside slamming the door shut as I put the engine to life. I dashed out of the parking lot and went to jiyong’s house.

 

 

~.~.~.~.~.

 

 

As soon as I arrived, I went out of the car while carrying CL’s other bag and went inside the house. I dashed towards my room whilst making some ninja jump to make it faster and slammed my door shut.

 

 

I have a thing with dashing and slamming when im pissed.

 

 

 Slamming my body on the bed, I got a pillow and started kicking and punching it, imagining it has a pink hair and it’s a human.

 

 

“why did you ing do that!” I crushed the pillow while talking at it. I look like a ing retard right now but I don’t care since its better to let this out to my poor pillow than injuring an .

 

 

The pillow continued to fly around the room when I heard CL’s phone ringing inside her bag. I panted and stopped torturing my pillow and answered the call.

 

 

“yoboseyo” I answered when I finally caught my breath.

 

 

“dara?” I heard teddy oppa’s voice sounding confused. I narrowed my eyes and looked at CL’s phone and it is CL’s phone but why is teddy oppa calling her.

 

 

My eyes narrowed more and answered him. “you bastard! Why are you calling CL huh! Are you hitting on her?”

 

 

“woah woah! Calm down tigress, FYI I contact CL about your whereabouts when I cant contact you” I felt relief shot through my messy mind after hearing what he said.

 

 

“just make sure your saying the truth, if I would know your hitting on my girlfriend….. ill hang you upside down”

 

 

*silence*

 

 

“ok. No need for the scary threat cause the one im saying is true. Anyways, are you going later?” he asked.

 

 

“nope. I have a sleepover with my girlfriend tonight so no can do but I will definitely be there tomorrow night!” though racing and fighting is my… errr.. passion in life, my CL is more important that those.

 

 

Im an awesome bestfriend, I know.   

 

 

I heard him chuckle on the other line and I can imagine him shaking his head. “alright then, bye sandy”

 

 

 

I also bid my goodbye and slumped on the bed remembering jiyong again. I heard the gate open and a car engine died. I guess he is here.

 

 

I still need to tell him about the sleepover thing toni---- ! I remembered him telling me he is going out with me tonight.

 

 

I scratched my head and scrambled out of my bed. I stopped when I reached the doorknob and told myself not to choke him as soon as I see his face.

 

 

I got out of my room and shouted his name while descending the stairs.

 

 

“JIYONG!! JIYO—“ I stopped when I saw four guys looking at me with unreadable expression.

 

 

“who are you?!” they asked together with a half whisper half shout kind of tone.

 

 

“what are you doing here?”

 

 

“did you just went out jiyong hyung’s room?”

 

 

“you have to get out of here! Palli!”

 

 

“save your life!”

 

 

They were muttering words together while looking at me nervously. I raised my brow at them when they started pushing and pulling me out of the house.

 

 

“hey! What are you doing! Stop!” I shouted while struggling out of their grasp.

 

 

They placed a finger on their lips trying to hush me. “we are trying to save you here!”

 

 

I was about to kick them since im loosing my patience when they all froze hearing jiyong’s voice from the kitchen.

 

 

“whats happening there?” they started moving around in panic and muttering words or should I say plans on how to save me.

 

 

Jiyong’s footsteps were nearing and the turquoise haired guy suddenly carried me and placed me on his shoulder as he started running.

 

 

“you… you! You turquoise haired classmate! Put me down!” I shrieked.

 

 

“what are you doing?” they all stopped and the turquoise haired guy dropped me behind him as the four of them made a straight line trying to hide me.

 

 

“you saw no one” they shouted…                 

 

 

“yes I did, why were you carrying dara? And why did you drop her?”

 

 

“you know her?” one of them asked.

 

 

 

“yes, and she lives here with me” I stood up and dusted my clothes. I glared at them especially the turquoise haired guy.

 

 

“you! You turquoise haired classmate! Why did you carry and drop me!?” he raised his hands in defense and answered with his deep voice.

 

 

“sorry! I didn’t know you were living with jiyong and its TOP by the way”

 

 

“tss, as if that sounds any better” I mumbled.

 

 

“noona!! Im lee seungri, chaecat’s soon to be boyfriend” I heard a cheerful voice beside TOP and saw the panda guy walk towards me and placed his arm around my shoulder.

 

 

“noona! Im daesung!! “ the other guy said with a smile while clapping and I don’t know what he is clapping about.

 

 

“im taeyang!” the chinky eyed guy said while chuckling but he was looking at jiyong with this teasing stare.

 

 

“im.. uhh.. Dara” I felt uneasy with these guys surrounding me. Im only used with guys like you know, upper clan members and if we are fighting with guys but not when im befriending one.

 

 

“I didn’t know hyung is already living with a woman” seungri said with a hint of teasing in his voice while looking at jiyong with wriggling brows.

 

 

Remembering jiyong, I turned to him and tried not to strangle him seeing him smirk at me again.

 

 

“I can’t go with you tonight” his smirk faded and crossed his arms.

 

 

“and why is that” I heard some chuckling behind and some whispers like: ‘tss, jiyong hyung is acting clingy’ ‘is he dara’s boyfriend?’ ‘why is he acting like that’ ‘he’s acting so different’ and after that, some teasing follows.

 

 

“I have a… im having my night wit—“

 

 

“with who?” I blinked at jiyong who suddenly became alert and a group of giggling and teasing followed behind me again.

 

 

“with CL” relief shot his face as he cleared his throat.

 

 

“ohh… but you already tol—“ he was cut off when his phone rang. He looked at me before going back to the kitchen to answer the call and after that I was interviewed.

 

 

“are you hyung’s girlfriend, noona?”  I scrunched my nose and shook my head furiously. “what made you think of that disgusting idea?”

 

 

They counted their fingers. “First, your living with him.” They all nodded together. “jiyong hyung don’t let anyone step inside ‘his’ house, which I meant this house. Except the four of us since we are boys even  minzy and bom wasn’t able to step inside this house, not even his mother. They only reach the gazebo outside in his garden”

 

 

Should I feel honorable about that? I did remember jiyong telling me that I was the first girl his dog saw so he thought I was his mother.

 

 

“second, he invited you tonight” I nodded slowly, what is so special about being invited tonight? “jiyong hyung never inviteds people. He doesn’t even invite us to his own birthday, we are still the one who arranges his birthday celebration”

 

 

They were about to continue but jiyong went back so they hurriedly gathered behind me again and started to whisper. I raised my brow. Yes, I admit they look cool and pretty including but physical appearance is really nothing when you see how they act.

 

 

“fine, something happened so your saved.” I shot a celebratory punch in the air and ran towards my room.

 

 

(Author)

 

‘they’ arrived at Dara and Cl’s place as the guys ran towards the door. Dara could only blow air out of . This was supposed to be a girl’s night but the 5 retarded guys kept insisting to let them come that they even cling on her leg and locked all the possible exits in the house so she had no choice but to agree grudgingly.

 

 

They were even the first one to press the doorbell and left dara behind.

 

 

Tssk. Kids really.

 

 

CL was beyond shock when she opened the door and was greeted by grinning 5 guys who was trying to fit in one door frame.

 

 

“hi chaecat!” seungri greeted and stumbled going in the door. The other four said hi to her too and run to their respected ‘girls’ while taeyang is just…. *sigh*

 

 

Top saw bom sitting on the sleeping mats in the living room while scanning for some DVDs. He excitedly sat beside her that gave a shock to bom.

 

 

“tabi? Why are you here?” he smiled cutely at her. “we went with dara, what are you doing?” bom just raised some DVDs in her hands as a response since she was confused why top was there.

 

 

Daesung went to minzy in the kitchen and saw her preparing the food for their movie marathon. He got some from minzy’s full hands and smiled at her.

 

 

“oppa? What are you doing here?” he just pointed at the living room where her dara unnie is standing beside jiyong oppa.

 

 

~.~.~.~.~.

 

 

They all gathered in the living room as jiyong explained to them about how dara is living with him and all throughout the ‘storytelling’ he received some teasings and chuckles from the listeners.

 

 

After the explaining, they decided to watch movie that bom picked with of course, the help of top. CL and seungri was still bickering beside each other while watching the movie.

 

 

Top was just quiet while secretly  watching his bommie eating. While daesung and minzy were caught up in the movie to mind anything.

 

 

Meanwhile, taeyang is just eating popcorn in the corner and just watched the movie happily with himself.

 

 

(Dara)

 

My head laid on top of jiyong’s lap as it was tilted since I was watching the movie but my body was facing a different direction.

 

 

I was sitting beside him a moment ago but he forced me to lay on his lap so I just complied. I looked at the movie but I wasn’t entirely focused on it since jiyong’s fingers are on my neck and kept drawing circles on it.

 

 

I sighed in annoyance and looked at him. “will you stop doing that!” I hissed and swatted his hand. Though the tv was the only source of light, I could see his amused stares.

 

 

“I finally caught your attention.” He grinned, I literally feel like clawing him with getting backup from cl, bom and minzy.

 

 

 

“what do you want?! Im trying to watch here if you cant see” he shook his head stubbornly at me and crossed his arms.

 

 

“im bored so lets play a game” I need a brick, someone??!!

 

 

I looked at the others. They were too busy with the movie while CL and Seungri will just pop a comment on the movie and start arguing. If I watch the movie I still wont be able to watch it because of this retard.

 

 

“fine, what game?” I said in defeat.

 

 

“20 questions but I will be the only one to have a privilege in asking while you just need to answer”

 

 

“isn’t that a bit unfair”

 

 

“just go with it!!” he whined. i rolled my eyes and shrugged. “fine, shoot!”

 

 

“whats your favorite food?”

 

 

“ramen”

 

 

“what is your favorite color”

 

 

“pink” he smiled proudly and cockily raked his hair.

 

 

“favorite movie?”

 

 

“don’t have”

 

 

“book?”

 

 

“I don’t read”

 

 

“song?”

 

 

“butterfly, whatever I don’t really have one”

 

 

“artist?”

 

 

“lee min ho!!!” I squealed. He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

 

 

“animal?”

 

 

“definitely not your pet so a rabbit” he chuckled.

 

 

“did you already have a boyfriend?”

 

 

“I guess I did”

 

 

“how many?”

 

 

“I don’t remember how”

 

 

“that much?”

 

 

“maybe”

 

 

“was I your first kiss?” I didn’t answer and looked at him. Did he just let me remember that thing?

 

 

“I wont say” I glared at him but he insisted.

 

 

“was I your first kiss?” I shook my head.

 

 

“I said I wont say! Another question”

 

 

“so if I was your first kiss---“ I flicked his forehead.

 

 

“I never said you were!”

 

 

“you never said I weren’t either but im sure im your first kiss”

 

 

“how do you know?”

 

 

“so I was??” he chuckled amusedly. I glared at him.

 

 

“no your not.” It came out as a mumble.

 

 

“so if I was your first kiss… it means… you’re a ?” I gaped at him.

 

 

“that is for me to know and for you to not find out!! That is between me and myself only!!” he laughed and flicked my forehead too.

 

 

“why so defensive?? So I assume you are?” I grabbed a fistful of my hair in annoyance.

 

 

“ugh!!! You’re an !” he laughed more.

 

 

“ok… another question..” he said between his laugh

 

 

“what??” I asked annoyingly.

 

 

“will you be my girlfriend”

 

 

I looked at him, he was still smiling but there was no trace of joke on his face. I smiled and touched his cheek.

 

 

“aww… baby, I do wish I have a boyfriend”

 

 

“so is it a---“

 

 

“NO” his smile faded and I chuckle…

 

 

“its ok babe, its normal to be rejected once in a while” i teased and jockingly blew him a kiss. 

 

 

he playfully caught it and placed his hand on his chest. "thanks babe, i should really remember that advice" he said while rolling his eyes