ELEVEN

Tangled

 

 

 

 

(Dara)

 

 I looked at gummy unnie’s retreating back going to the dance floor where my other oppas are already having fun..

 

 

 I told unnie that I need to tell YG something about something but of course that is not the reason.. I can’t let jiyong see me downstairs… can I?

 

 

I saw jiyong’s pink hair. He was leaning on the staircase near the bar counter talking to his turquoise haired friend.  Seriously? What is with the hair colors now a days?

 

 

I glanced down, getting a glimpse of my dyed hair. Right, I guess they are not the only ones with those hair colors..

 

 

I eyed the dance floor. Everyone is getting wild. The blinding lights moving around the dance floor and the blasting music blending with the howls and cheers from the people having fun downstairs.

 

 

Most of the guys down there are members of YGEX and the other few are outsiders.

 

 

While observing the people downstairs, my eyes turned into slits when I saw an obvious red hair bouncing… Holy .. is that danny and teddy oppa dancing beside bom and minzy??

 

 

I groaned, those two really have a bad choice in choosing their partners.. “what a great timing!” I muttered..

 

 

After eyeing the dance floor, I returned my gaze at jiyong but as soon as I did my breathing hitched and my eyes widened when I saw jiyong standing 4 staircase away from me..

 

 

He was looking at me intently while I was rooted on my spot looking back at him. I managed to put a calm expression outside but inside I was panicking like hell..

 

 

Did he recognize me??

 

 

We were still staring at each other until he broke the staring contest first. He groaned and raked his hair in frustration. “why do I keep seeing that girl’s face everywhere and why do I keep thinking about her on the first place anyways?” I heard him mutter while walking past me. “she didn’t even bother to call me back or at least reply to my texts.. I thought she is fine with the guardian thing” he continued muttering before going inside the VIP room beside ours..

 

 

Relief shot through my system when he disappeared. Thank god he didn’t recognize me! Maybe he did if not because of his imagination.. oh hail his imagination!..

 

 

Wait, was I the girl he was muttering about? I scratched my nape with a creased forehead..

 

 

Not long after…. My breathing hitched again when his turquoise haired friend went up stairs while looking at me weirdly. My body froze and only my eye balls are following his every move. I saw him shook his head slightly before walking past me and entering the VIP room where jiyong entered..

 

 

I messed my hair and slide my palm on my face. Am I that recognizable??

 

 

I sighed. I look stupid standing alone on the staircase. What now?? Should I just go back inside the VIP room and start to bore my soul in there?? I saw a glimpse of bom looking up where I am located. She’s squinting her eyes trying to familiarize me.. I gulped, maybe I should just creep YG who is sleeping inside the VIP room.

 

 

I turned around and hurriedly went inside the room. Slumping on the round leather couch, I stared at the ceiling.. “so much for celebrating my comeback” I mumbled.

 

 

Sitting here will just bore me while those monkeys out there are having fun. This is definitely not I expected my return would be. My hopes were already crushed since I was expecting for a race but it came out that I will be here partying in the club which turned out to be hiding from jiyong.

 

 

I released a sigh and turned at the YG’s sleeping form. I smirked seeing the markers laying innocently beside him. I slowly stood up making my way towards him. “time for a good scolding” its been a while since I haven’t heard his funny frustrated voice.

 

 

 

(Jiyong)

 

 

I drank my third glass of alcohol, wiping my mouth harshly. That girl just wont get off my head. Don’t get me wrong, its just because she didn’t tell me where the she is going and she is my responsibility.

 

 

I sighed. Why do I care anyways? She is already 18 and im sure she can handle herself.

 

 

Drinking my fourth glass, I subconsciously nodded. Yes, she can absolutely take care of herself. I actually thought she was that blonde girl outside. She really looked like her but realizing that I saw her face 3 times on my way here because I kept thinking about her made me shrugged the thought that it was her. She might just be one of my hallucinations making it my 4 times seeing her face in my head tonight.

 

 

I went here in the club after the gang went to my house and forced me into going here even though im not in the mood.

 

 

TOP hyung suddenly entered the room with furrowed brows. “whats up?” I asked. He just shrugged making his way towards me. “I thought I saw someone familiar, anyways what is with the attitude?” he asked slumping beside me.

 

 

“what attitude?” I asked back totally uninterested with the sudden topic. “shooing hot girls, having that frown on your face, not in the mood when you always are when it comes to this stuff.. that kind of attitude”

 

 

I cocked my brow. “what are you talking about? Im usually like this and with the mood part.. I don’t know” of course its because of that girl. He looked at me intently before shrugging off the topic.

 

 

“why are you here anyways?” I asked. He suddenly remembered something, how do I know? Cause he immediately frowned and slammed his glass on the table while pouting his lips. I didn’t even bother hiding my disgusted face.

 

 

“its bommie baby.. she chose to dance with that stupid guy than me!!” he said pretending to choke a sob.

 

 

I opened my palms infront of him to stop him“please hyung!! Don’t you dare look at me with that tear---“ I dropped my hands lazily and sighed when he whipped his head looking at me with his wet eyes and pouting lips.

 

 

“don’t make me leave you here hyung” I threatened. He dramatically wiped his tears and sniffed. “ok I wont” he said in a hushed tone. I rolled my eyes. I think this man stayed on his childhood stage and refused to continue adulthood.

 

 

I cant help but to sigh at my pitiful hyung. “until when will you be a coward? Your hiding that since like we were 6”

 

 

“its 5”

 

 

“ok… since we were 5 years old and now we are 18 and you still sulk if someone goes near noona” he just glared at me.. “I am not a coward jiyong.. bom….. bom is just isn’t the type of girl who will give in easily”

 

 

“whatever you say hyung” I said shaking my head…

 

 

 

 

~.~.~.~.~.

 

 

 

(Dara)

 

 

I went inside the university together with CL. Last night I went to the villa where CL and I always crash cause jiyong might fire me questions. Fortunately, CL was there too so I had someone to sleep with.

 

 

“so.. whats the action last night?” I grumbled remembering the boring events that happened yesterday night. “there was no action cee.. I just made some art on YG’s face and rushed at the villa before YG can wake up… and nothing exciting after that”

 

 

I opened the door of the classroom as she enter.. “was teddy oppa there too?” she asked excitingly.. I rolled my eyes. “yes he was. He will miss everything just not the fun” CL knows everything about my ‘work’. She knows all the members of the upper clan, in fact she had already meet them personally.

 

 

“I wish I was there last night” I shook my head at my friend’s addiction. Yes, she is addicted to teddy oppa. It makes me cringe just putting them in one sentence.

 

 

“you need to stop that CL. You and that monkey?? Just no!” its her turn to roll her eyes. “I wont chan---“ cl was cut off when a guy infront of us appeared with his bright smile looking at us cockily.

 

 

“hellooo ladies~” he said with wriggling brows.

 

 

“uhm… hi??” I smiled slightly while CL growled. “my day is already ruined” CL muttered walking past the guy.

 

 

“oh come on cat!! Could you at least greet me with a morning smile??” the guy followed CL going to her seat.

 

 

CL instantly turned to face the guy and pointed a finger at him. “don’t you ever call me a cat again!! You stinky rat!”

 

 

I raised my brow looking at the two. CL didn’t mention anything about this guy to me..

 

 

The guy raised his arm and threatened CL to make her smell his armpit. “who are you calling stinky huh!!”  CL kept slapping and shooing the guy out of her sight but the guy wont budge.

 

 

I shook my head. Even though im protective when it comes to CL’s ‘lovelife’ seeing how harmless the guy looks like I don’t need to threaten talk to that guy as if im CL’s boyfriend.

 

 

I went to my seat when I noticed jiyong sitting beside me staring at me darkly. I instantly looked away and sat on my chair looking straight ahead.

 

 

“where were you last night?” he asked sternly. I glanced at him but immediately turned away. His body was completely facing my direction. His left arm is resting on top of his desk lazily and his right arm is dangling on the back of his chair.

 

 

Feeling uncomfortable with his stare. I sighed in defeat. “I had a sleepover with CL” I answered without looking at him.

 

 

“why didn’t you answer my calls and text or informed me??” yeah yeah… last night when I checked my phone. There was 18 missed calls, 10 voice mails and 22 text messages all came from him. I scrunched my nose. He acts like sanghyun.

 

 

 

“I… we had.. we slept early last night and I forgot to check my phone and I thought it wasn’t really necessary to tell you my where abouts”

 

 

After 5 seconds of silence. He sighed. “fine” he mumbled. “whats your name again??” he asked.. wait.. I didn’t give him my name yet?? Or did he forgot??

 

 

“sandara” I finally faced him and he was cocking a brow. “ohh.. nice name.. san-da-ra”

 

 

I shook my head. “its not san-da-ra. Its sandara” I corrected him and he nodded his head.

 

 

“yeah that’s what I said san-da-ra” grabbing a fistful of my hair.. I glared at him. How hard could my name be??

 

 

“just call me dara” I said dismissively. Just in time our teacher went in the classroom.

 

 

“will you do something tonight?” he asked.. I raised my foot and rested it on the chair infornt of me lazily.

 

 

“no why??” he just nodded slightly. “okay… your going with me later then” after saying that, he turned to look at the window.. “hey.. why??” but he didn’t reply.

 

 

“jiyoooooong!! Why?? Whats happening later??” but again.. he ignored me and continued looking outside the window with his hands inside his pocket.

 

 

I just crossed my arms in defeat and glared at him. “”