TEN

Tangled

 

 

 

(Dara)

 

When I made it to my room.. instantly I jumped on my bed and hugged my pillows… I was just gone for days but I already miss everything inside this house… even the smell of it…

 

 

Don’t get me wrong… I don’t smell my house or anything.. I never did.. its just that jiyong’s house has this different smell from mine..

 

 

Jiyong’s house obviously screams comfort… while mine screams….. danger…

 

 

Its not because the house is dangerous itself, I doubt it… maybe because of the person living here?? Me perhaps??

 

 

I bought sanghyun his own place which is not really far from here and I also bought a place where CL and I always crash… so this house is just like a spare place…

 

 

It’s a place where I hide my other side… my other self

 

 

My phone suddenly rang that interrupting me from my thoughts..

 

 

“dara?? Where are you?” I glanced at my watch.. its only 8:30.. excited much??

 

 

“its still early oppa i guess ill be there after an hour” I heard him reply but I wasn’t able to hear it when a deafening was heard in the background followed by excited cheers and howls…

 

 

“are you in a club??” I asked..

 

 

“yeah.. Club NB.. make sure to be here after an hour.. everyone here is waiting for you” Club NB is the newly opened bar of psy oppa…

 

 

“there is no YGEX Arena tonight?” I asked in disappointment… I was gone for a month of course I miss racing and fighting.. the sound of screeching cars and blood splattering on the floor with cheers encouraging you…

 

 

With the blood part… creepy I know..

 

 

“aigoo… this lady.. you were gone for a month and you want to go there immediately?? Can’t we celebrate your comeback first?” I rolled my eyes… I know they are just making my so called ‘comeback’ as an excuse to papa YG so they can drink with him… im sure he will be there too..

 

 

“fine I will be there” i didn't wait for his reply and hung up... 

 

 

Getting up from my bed, I got my outfit for tonight… a red leather jacket with studs, a black tank top tucked in with my tattered denim shorts that also has studs and lastly, red stilettos with studs…

 

 

I love studs that much…

 

 

I wore accessories around my wrist and neck… not forgetting to place my  other bracelet back inside a box… I might lose it again…

 

 

After that, I proceeded with my hair, I got some things needed and started dying my hair blonde.. its not the normal dye though it can be washable.. once it gets wet my natural brown hair will be back..

 

 

Satisfied with my hair… I picked up my make up kit.. I put a black eyeliner around my eyes to make me look more intimidating.. I also put on fake eyelashes to make my lashes longer.. not being insecure, im contented with what I look honestly I don’t even care what I look like at times but I somewhat hate my eyelashes.. I envy some girls that have long lashes cause they make the eyes look prettier…

 

 

I put red lipstick on my plump lips and I am done with my make up…

 

 

Looking at my reflection a sigh was instantly released… everytime I do this its not just my appearance that change.. I also need to change my attitude.. being around with all fake people that anytime they can put you six feet under the ground… being nice isn’t an option.. I need to look and be dangerous…

 

 

I grabbed my blue contact lenses and I was ready to go… for me the eyes is the most important thing to cover… after all the eyes is the one to reveal the most secrets that our own selves cannot hide…

 

 

 

~.~.~.~.~

 

 

I parked my motorbike outside the fancy looking club..feeling the vibration of the music from the inside tells me that I already missed a lot of fun already… I saw unfamiliar faces going in and out of the club…

 

 

I guess its not only the members invited here…

 

 

I squeezed my way through the crowd enjoying their wild night and made my way up to the second floor where the VIP room is located but before I could even open the door a drunk man appeared infront of me…

 

 

“hey there hot stuff” I rolled my eyes and cringed at the sight of this drunkman infront of me…

 

 

“ woyoung would you stay out of my way” wooyoung is a member of YGEX but he is under the lower clan…

 

 

Familiarizing my voice… he immediately straightened his back and tried not to look drunk at all… but he miserably failed… “oh… S-sandy… its you… sorry about that… I thought… you—I am so sorry”

 

 

After uttering those words he immediately scampered out of his place even ignoring his dizziness when he accidentally tripped..

 

 

Yes… everyone that belongs in YGEX calls me Sandy, my code name… no one actually knows who I am… my identity as sandara park is hidden to the lower and middle clans except from the upper clan where the most powerful  and dangerous members belong and which I belong…

 

 

As I open the door of the VIP room… everyone immediately went wild.. se7en oppa and kush oppa finished their thumb wrestling when they saw me enter… jinu and sean oppa released the bubble bottle they were holding and looked at me… psy oppa and gummy unnie stopped their beer pong game.. tablo, mithra and tukuts oppa paused midway in playing with the balloons as if it’s a volleyball ball… and on the other side… papa YG is meanwhile……. Sleeping with teddy and danny oppa beside him holding markers with them trying to draw on YG’s face…

 

 

People!!! when I said the members of the upper clan are dangerous… I don’t really mean it that way…

 

 

“ohhh!!! Look!! The school girl is here!!” teddy oppa shouted… I rolled my eyes and slumped beside se7en oppa…

 

 

“god!! will you please stop calling me that???” I groaned… teasing me is just one of their enjoyable hobbies… which is irritating to me…

 

 

They all gathered on the round black couch leaving YG still sleeping on a corner… “we missed our little dara..” mithra oppa said obviously tipsy… most of them are guys… wait all of them are guys except for me and gummy unnie so they treat unnie as their mother and big sister while I am being treated as the baby sister…

 

 

I grimaced at them… “stop being so bitter dara… you’ve been gone for 1 month that has 4 weeks that has 28 days that has 672 hours that has 2 419 200 sec---“

 

 

“ok… ok… stop… I get it!! You miss me… no need to explain further” I stopped tablo oppa in speaking cause they might just leave him here inside solving alone…

 

 

*silence*

 

 

“lets just go down to the dance floor… it’s a lot better than here” tukuts oppa said while patting the poor tipsy tablo oppa…

 

 

*sigh* the life of being smart…

 

 

Everyone rushed downstairs… and when I went out of the room all of my oppa already got partners on the dance floor… “aish!! Those bastards.. they didn’t even wait for us” gummy unnie grumbled beside me…

 

 

While descending from the stairs… I suddenly stopped my tracks when a familiar pink hair appeared beside a turquoise hair….

 

 

“dar---“ unnie stopped midway realizing we were in public now…

 

 

“sandy?? Problem??” she asked… I shook my head and gave her an uneasy smile… but my eyes was only fixed on him…

 

 

Crap…

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the short update readers!!

my mind is just totally blank right now...

but i hoped you enjoyed!! thanks for subscribing

and commenting below!!!