EIGHT

Tangled

 

 

 

*hours later*

 

“HOLD THE ING STEERING WHEEL!!!!”

 

 

God!! I tried to reach for the steering wheel because this girl beside me is busy singing along the boosting music in her car while waving her hands up…

 

 

The wind is furiously slapping my face because she already passed the speed limit…

 

 

I should have just got the car when she told me to… but I didn’t because I told her that racing is not my thing and its dangerous and other kind of but that!!! I think this is more dangerous….

 

 

“STOP BEING A KILLJOY JIYONG!! WOW FANTASTIC BABY~

 

 

“AISHT!! STEP ON THE BREAKS!!” I shouted while reaching for the steering wheel…and when she did… my face almost hit the windshield of the car…

 

 

“GODDAMMIT!!! ILL DRIVE!!” I stepped out of the car while slamming the door shut and transferred to the driver’s seat while she crawled her way to the passenger’s seat…

 

 

I drove the car when she started giggling beside me…

 

 

“you look hot when your frustrated” I raised my brow… but it was replaced by a chuckle…

 

 

She looks so wasted and as if she just ed because she is so messy right now… but she’s a beauty to look at..

 

 

“your staring at me like that again!!!”

 

 

“GOD!! you’re an eyesore”

 

 

She gave me her cutest deadliest glare… “ you too”

 

 

I shook my head and glanced at my watch and decided to just go home seeing the time right now…

 

 

“we should go home”

 

 

I glanced at her… and saw her nod her head which was buried on her knees that she brought up to her chest…

 

 

“you can get arrested by driving fast!!” I said…

 

 

She whipped her head to my direction and looked at me with a deadpan expression..

 

 

“it’s a fast car that’s why I bought it…” 

 

 

………she has a point there…

 

 

“just tell me when were home” she mumbled and slowly closed her eyes…

 

 

I sighed audibly… after hours of driving around Seoul with this blasting music and her singing along as if she is not driving with me having some mini heart attack every time she releases the steering wheel and closes her eyes while dancing to the beat……. thank goodness she finally got tired!!

 

 

 

 

~.~.~.~.~.

 

 

I went out of the car and went to the other side opening the door… “wake up… wake up..” I tapped her shoulder…

 

 

She stirred in her sleep and stared at me with half lidded eyes…

 

 

“………”

 

 

“hey wake up” I whispered again…

 

 

With furrowed brows she looked at me intently…

 

 

 “……………..pikachu is that you??”

 

 

“WHAT!!! YAH!!”

 

 

She chuckled and rubbed her eyes… “kidding..”

 

 

“stand up… were here…”

 

 

With a yawn she looked at the house and looked back at me…

 

 

She then stretched her arms upward.. “piggyback”

 

 

“come on.. stand up.. i already gave you one a while ago..”

 

 

“well I want one again”

 

 

"no"

 

“but your dog”

 

 

“he wont touch you”

 

 

Her eyes started to close while talking to me but her hands remained raised…

 

 

“your dog would be happier to see his daddy giving his mommy a piggyback” she replied with a sleepy voice…

 

 

“come on~ im really sleepy already!!” she whined…

 

 

With a irritated groaned.. i knelt infront of her and placed her slowly behind me..

 

 

Wrapping her legs around my waist and encircling her tiny arms around my neck… suddenly she started nuzzling her face on my nape…

 

 

“damn… for a guy you smell good” it went out as a mumble since im sure she is already going back to her dreamland..

 

 

 

 

~.~.~.~.~.

 

 

(Dara)

 

*beep *beep*

 

 

*snore* *snore*

 

 

*beep* *beep*

 

 

*snore* *ignore*

 

 

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*

 

 

*ignore* *ignore*

 

 

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

 

 

I groaned and started reaching for my phone…

 

 

I opened my left eye slowly and checked my phone…

 

 

5:30… what kind of human will send me a text with this kind of time????

 

 

Closing my left eye…. I opened my right… and started opening my messages…

 

 

Ugh!! Its my retard brother… sending me a hundred messages containing the same message…

 

 

“noona!! How is your first night with hyung??” damn this kid!!

 

 

With my struggling right eye to remain opened… I tried my best to reply to his message when…

 

 

*BLAG*

 

 

I trashed on my bed immediately when my phone slipped and fell on the floor… I crawled down my bed reached my phone under the bed…

 

 

How did it even reach there????

 

 

Since the bed is wide… I had no choice but to put half of my body under the bed and reached for my phone..

 

 

When I did.. I first check the time… 5:39…. Ugh!! that… imma reply to that retard later…

 

 

Unconsciously…. My eyes started to close… as I went back dreaming about unicorns…

 

 

 

(Jiyong)

 

I went out of my room with my pajamas after my alarm rang… its already 6:30 and I need to wake that sleepy head…

 

 

I knocked on the door but there was no answer… probably sleeping…

 

 

I opened the door but to my surprise the bed was empty… I was about to call out for her name but I remember I wasn’t able to ask for her name yet…. Great…

 

 

“hey… classmate!!” but I got no reply… I started going around the room thinking she already woke up but there was no response…

 

 

“class----ACK!!”

 

 

I suddenly tripped my way beside her bed when a leg--- A LEG????

 

 

 

(Dara)

 

I stirred in my sleep when someone suddenly tugged my leg… “classmate???”

 

 

I opened my eyes when I saw dark… “huh? Ji---OUCH!!” I ducked down and nursed my head… what the hell???

 

 

“hey??? What happened??? Get out of there” realizing I was under the bed… I crawled my way out while my other hand is still nursing my head..

 

 

“what happened??”

 

 

“my head hurts… the bed hit my head” I heard him chuckle and he suddenly wrapped his arms around my head…

 

 

He caressed it.. “why were you even under your bed in the first place??”

 

 

“I don’t know… why is your bed so hard???”

 

 

He chuckled again… but I suddenly stiffened when he kissed the part where it was painful… “why are you such a cute little piece of ???” he mumbled…

 

 

Uhmmm….. okay????