FIVE

Tangled

 

 

 

(Sanghyun)

 

 

I sat across noona who was glaring at me while panting after all the running and chasing around the house.. I was able to make her calm down…

 

 

 

I heard her sigh…. “sanghyun… I know your just worried about me… but im already 18 and I can handle myself”

 

 

 

“noona… please… I will be gone for 5 months and I don’t know what wi—“

 

 

 

“sanghyun… please just stop… I can handle myself.. don’t you trust me?”

 

 

 

I bit my inner cheeks and bowed my head stopping myself to say ‘no’ cause I might offend noona…

 

 

 

“wow… really??? You don’t trust me?”

 

 

 

I scratched my nape I lift my head… “no its not th—“ I stopped when I saw noona’s amused expression.. and I know what she is thinking..

 

 

 

“yes yes… you are that troublemaker.. and don’t be proud of it”

 

 

 

She crossed her arms and glared at me.. “whatever.. but I will still say no..”

 

 

 

I knelt down and walked towards her using my knees…

 

 

 

She cocked her brow..

 

 

 

When I reached her place.. I clasped my hands.. and gave her my deadliest puppy eyes… and pouted…

 

 

 

“noona~ please… I will do anything just please!!!”

 

 

 

She adverted her gaze while lifting her chin up…

 

 

 

“that won’t work on me park sanghyun…”

 

 

 

I nuzzled my head on her stomach like what a puppy would do…

 

 

 

“NO”

 

 

 

“noona~ im begging you… ill even return tamtam to y—“

 

 

 

“WHAT!! You!! Tamtam is with you all along?”

 

 

 

I smiled cutely… kekekek who would think tamtam would be also useful…

 

 

 

“come on noona~… tamtam had been on its worst state do you want her to suffer?”

 

 

 

Noona is older than me and a senior but she still acts like someone you need to watch over… can you blame me im letting jiyong hyung do this favor?????

 

 

 

“bu— sanghyun~”

 

 

 

A smirk formed my lips…

 

 

 

I didn’t really stole tamtam… but I just saw it under my bed one time.. and I didn’t bother returning it to noona anymore since she was 16 that time… who would play with a rag doll at the age of 16??? But seeing her worry about tamtam very much since its her first gift from CL noona… made me just keep tamtam in my room where its safer…

 

 

“noona~”

 

 

 

“tamtam~”

 

 

 

“so will you??”

 

 

 

“NO”

 

 

 

I sighed and stood up from my place…

 

 

 

“ok then… I just need to throw tamtam.. she is already dirty and she looks badly beaten I think you wont recognize her anymore… poor tamtamie”

 

 

 

I said while walking away from noona…

 

 

 

“w-wait”

 

 

 

A little smirked formed my lips…

 

 

 

I sighed and turned to her looking devastated.. “no… its ok noona… I don’t want to force you really.. ill just see what I can do to tamtam… she might still survive.. but… I don’t think she can anymore after what she went through”

 

 

“ugh!!! I hate you!!!” she growled…

 

 

 

She stood up and went towards me…

 

 

 

I pretended to sniff feeling really sorry.. when she suddenly gave me a hard blow in the stomach…

 

 

 

“ill start packing”

 

 

 

She said before walking past me…

 

 

 

I rolled on the floor while throwing confetti…

 

 

 

Well that was worth it anyway…

 

 

 

(Jiyong)

 

 

I went downstairs when my doorbell rang… that’s probably sanghyun …

 

 

 

“sanghyu---- ohhh..”

 

 

 

I looked at the girl infront of me holding a luggage wearing a loose black tank top tucked in her denim shorts paired with vans shoes while holding a piece of paper…

 

 

 

“classmate??”

 

 

 

She looked around… left.. right.. front.. back..

 

 

 

“uhmm… I think im in the wrong house” she muttered looking at the paper she is holding…

 

 

 

“anyway.. bye pink haired classmate” she said and started walking away…

 

 

 

I cocked my brow while looking at her while she was looking around the neighborhood… when my phone suddenly rang..

 

 

 

“yoboseyo?”

 

 

 

“ji hyung… is noona there already?”

 

 

 

My brows arched up more…

 

 

 

“what does she look like?”

 

 

 

“uhmm.. im not good in describing.. but she is definitely carrying a luggage with her”

 

 

 

………………………………………

 

 

 

A smirk slowly formed my lips… eyeing the lost girl outside my house…

 

 

 

“yep.. she’s here”