ONE

Tangled

 

 

 

"CL!!" a girl with a black hoodie panted while riding her skateboard..

 

 

"fatser! Im like waiting here for hours" the blonde said clearly annoyed..

 

 

the girl with a hoodie rolled her eyes and hung up on her friend since it was hard for her to talk on the phone while riding her skateboard.. 

 

 

she glanced behind her and smirked seeing the cops chasing her having a hard time..

 

 

"GET BACK HERE!" one of the cops shouted.

 

 

she turned to them and gave them a mocking face before giving them a finger with her stained hands.. 

 

 

she fasten her pace when a black jaguar was already in her sight.. 

 

 

when she reached the car, coolly, she kicked her skateboard upward and she caught it perfectly.. 

 

 

she went inside the car grinning at her bestfriend who was glaring at her.. 

 

 

she removed her hoodie and happily showed her bestfriend the bracelet she is holding... "i got it!" she proudly said.. her hand has blood stains which already dried because of all the running..

 

 

this isnt the first time that this happened.. some are even worst that this.. 

 

 

the blonde looked at her bestfriend half amused how she didnt grow dark bags under her eyes after 3 nights of  lacking of sleep because finding her bracelet.. 

 

 

fortunately, she found her bracelet but unfortunately she found her bracelet being worn by a girl.. and she almost broke the girl's jaw after seeing her wearing her bracelet that she lost after we went clubbing...

 

 

no one can touch her bracelet.. not even me or her brother.. or else she will just go ballistic.. 

 

 

"you are really impossible" the blonde muttered and started the engine after seeing the cops running towrads them...

 

 

~.~.~.~.~.

 

 

 

 

(Dara)

 

"SANGHYUN!!" my voice boomed inside my room after seeing a 'horrible' thing on my bed.. 

 

 

sanghyun immediately ran infront me looking worried.. "noona?" 

 

 

i pointed my bed annoyingly while looking at him.. "what is that?" i said.. 

 

 

he followed my finger and immediately rolled his eyes.. "a uniform?" he said while shrugging..

 

 

he leaned on the door frame while i went towards my bed picking the checkered mini skirt between my thumb and pointer finger and looking at it with disgust.. "what is this uniform doing on my bed?" 

 

 

i squint my eyes and looked at sanghyun with disbelief... "dont tell me your ditching your pants with this skirt?" he puts his hands on his hips and glared at me.. "noona... i am not gonna ever do that... over my dead body!! and that uniform is for you... you are going to my school starting tomorrow.." 

 

 

i stayed rooted on my spot with what he said.. he walked passed me and slumped on my bed.. "YOU ENROLLED ME WITHOUT ME KNOWING!!??"

 

 

i burst when everything sank in.. he just nodded.. 

 

 

"noona.. all your life you had been working to pay for my studies.. now i think its time for you to go to school.. you are already 18 for crying out loud!" i glared at him... he sounds as if he worked hard for enrolling me to the most prestigious school in Korea when i am sure that it is my money that he used for all of these..

 

 

i groaned and slumped on my bed beside him.. " i dont want to go to school!! its enough for me to see that you top your class and you work hard for your studies.."

 

 

he rolled his eyes again.. "what i understood with what you said: its enough for me to prove that studies and I can't go together" he scoffed..

 

 

i tried to think for another reason.. "b-but we dont have enough money!" i exclaimed dramatically... 

 

 

he looked at me with an unreadable expression.. "do you know what you are saying noona?" he asked... its my turn to roll my eyes.. 

 

 

i know after that question he will start an endless blabbering... he was about to speak but i immediately clamped his mouth before he could say a word.. i sighed in defeat knowing he will not let me sleep tonight until he had convinced me to go to school.. 

 

 

"fine.. i will go" i said almost in a whisper... his face lit up in a matter of seconds.. "really?" he asked...

 

 

i glared at him... "just go out before ill change my mind!" sanghyun then started dancing happily out of the room... 

 

 

i chuckled and sighed again rolling on my bed.. i have nothing against studying... its just that.. i really hate school... 

 

 

im fine living with what i am doing right now.. im contented with my life.. but here my brother is forcing me to go to school..

 

 

i covered my face with a pillow when my phone suddenly rang...

 

 

i answered it without looking at the caller.. "yobo--"

 

 

"WHAT IS THIS MINI SKIRT DOING IN MY ROOM?!?!" i heard cl's voice..

 

 

i glared at my phone... but it was replaced by a smirk realizing what she said...

 

 

aigoo... thats why i love sanghyun... 

 

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

 

 

A/N: hey guys... how was the first chappie.. sorry if its  short..

Upvote

Comment

and subscribe!