07.

It's all fun and games

"Admit you like him"

"No"

"But it's obvious, especially after the shower thing"

"How the hell do you know about that?!"

"Chen told me when he was hanging with me and Lay"

"I'm going to kill that son of a ..."

Sulli laughed at the scowl on Sehun's face. The two of them were sitting in the park, having a small picnic. Granted, it was nine at night and the only light they had was from the street lights, but they're badass like that, you see.

No, but really, the two of them had met up after classes had finished and lost track of time, so ended up in the park, the food was just a bonus - because who can say no to chicken? - and ended up catching up about the week.

It was Thursday and honestly, Sehun thought the whole shower thing was behind him, yeah, he should have known better than to think that Sulli wouldn't find out. And now Lay knows too, that meant Suho must know, which meant Kris knows, which meant Tao and Chanyeol knew, which meant Baekhyun and Xiumin knew, which meant Kai knew, which meant Kyungsoo knew... And more than likely so did Sulli's friends, Amber and Victoria.

"Look, it's not what it sounds like..." Sehun sighed after a moment or two, reaching out to grab another piece of chicken, only to find that it was all gone.

"So you weren't making out with Luhan, whilst you were , in the shower?" Sulli asked, raising an eyebrow.

Sehun sighed again, "It's complicated... Luhan and I, we're friends, but we flirt and stuff... It's not like we like each other in that way... It's just, playful... Sul, please don't make this a big deal" he said, looking up at his best friend.

"Hunnie, come on, this is me... You don't have to lie to me, I'm not going to tell anyone. Be honest, do you like him? Even a little?" Sulli asked, getting to her feet and gathering the rubbish, shoving it in the bin as Sehun stood up and walked over to her.

"I don't know. I mean..." Sehun sighed as he reached out and took Sulli's hand. They began to walk back to the dorms in the dark, "He's just not the kind of person I'd go for normally. He's obviously not the type to commit and I don't want a buddy. He's great, he's one of the coolest people I know, but the chances of him liking me and wanted to be with me and only me strike me as low" he said shrugging it off as nothing.

"I hope when you say one of the coolest people you know, you mean after me, right?" Sulli gasped dramatically, coaxing a smile out of Sehun, "But how do you know unless you try, mm? Maybe you'll both confess and you'll be one of those grossly sweet couples that everyone hates and want to punch but secretly envy~" she teased, swinging their joint hands back and forth playfully.

Sehun rolled his eyes and flicked her on the arm with his free hand, "Oh shut up, if we're talking about love lives, what's going on with you and that Choi Minho kid?"

"Kid? Sehun, he's older than you. And nothing, I mean... I like him and all, but you remember Lee Taemin right? Well, he likes him too and he sort of declared war on me, so I might just give up and let them two get together..." She shrugged, but Sehun glared at her.

"Yah! Choi Jinri! Is this the kind of girl I raised you to be?! Huh?!"

"Sehun, you didn't rai-"

"No! It's not" he cut her off, "Now, you look that Lee Taemin right in the eyes and you say ', I know you ain't thinkin yo gon take mah man!' then you'll do a sassy finger snap and walk away, swaying your hips like the boss I taught you to be! Got it?!"

She couldn't hold it in, Sulli burst into a fit of laugher as Sehun his 'sass'. She had to admit, she loved him for being the best friend a girl could ask for, but at the same time, she just thought he was an idiot, because come on, who actually does that?!

"Se-ahaa-Sehun! You don't understand" She giggled "They have their own fans. They call them, 2Min or something, I think I'd get beat up if I came between that..."

"Ask me if I care..."

"Um.."

"ASK ME IF I CARE YO!"

"Do you care?" Sulli asked, slightly concerned...

"Hell nah! I don't give a flying what those little groupies think! Okay, maybe that was a little much, but don't be down because of something like this. Sure, some people might not be happy with the idea, but you're not responsible for how they react to the news. And more to the point, does he like you?" Sehun asked, his voice softening a little as he looked at Sulli.

They were almost at f(x) dorm now, hell they could see Amber dancing in the window with Luna - another of Sulli's friends - and honestly, they looked like they were being shocked in the or something...

"Thanks Sehun-ah... You really are the best friend anyone could ask for, you know?" Sulli smiled as they reached the door to her dorm. "And I won't give up, okay? I'll keep you posted"

"Alright, good. There's the Jinri I know and love" he smiled, "Night, Sul" he said giving her a soft peck on the cheek before letting go of her hand and walking away with a small wave.

Sulli smiled to herself as she walked into her dorm and up to her room. Yeah, she decided, Sehun really was the best friend she could ask for.

***

Luhan frowned as he watched Sehun walk away from Sulli. He was staring out of the window of their room. He'd been back for a couple of hours and honestly, he'd expected to see his brat of a roommate when he walked in, but nooooo, the little was AWOL. No note, no nothing...

Okay, now Luhan sounded like a crazy ex-girlfriend...

Anyway, he'd gone to look of the window to see any sign of the kid, because it was getting dark and he was a good friend - that's all okay?! - and what did he see? The little giving Sulli a kiss on the cheek. What happened to being gay, huh? Was it all a lie?! Did those kisses mean nothing to the smarmy brat?!

Luhan let out a grunt as he closed the curtains and settled down on his bed with a book - Private Peaceful, honestly, he didn't know why he chose to read it, it always made him cry - and picked up where he'd left off.

"He'll know"Charlie whispered to me in bed a dawn. "As soon as they find Bertha gone, the Colonel will know it was me. I won't tell him where she is. I don't care what he does, I won't tell him"

Luhan was so into the book that he didn't even notice the door open and Sehun walk in, closing it softly behind him.

"Is Molly coming over?" she asked, beginning to probe.
There was a loud and insistant knocking on the door. She could tell at once it wouldn't be Molly. It was too early for Molly, and anyway she didn't knock like that.

"Private Peaceful?" Sehun asked, walking over to Luhan's bed and sitting down beside the laying down boy, who was still too caught up in the book to notice the younger's presence.

Unknowinly a smile made its way to Sehun's face. He loved that book. It'd always been a favourite of his. He could remember when he first read it, in Mr.King's class when he was ten. He was in the top group for guided reading, his reading age well above most peoples at his age. It was something he was proud of, but would never brag about... Okay, well maybe to Sulli, but that was only because the git told Sehun he wouldn't be able to out-smart her. Yeah, take that Sulli! Sehun smiled to himself.

Luhan, who still hadn't noticed Sehun was flipping throught the pages like a mad man on crack. Dayum, boy could read fast.

Then again, maybe it was just that Sehun was so caught up in his own thoughts that he failed to realise how much time had actually passed.

With a teasing smile, he grabbed to book from Luhan's hands and began to read aloud;

"I moved into Big Joe's room and slept with him in his bed, which wasn't easy because he was big and the bed very narrow. He muttered to himslef loudly in his dreams, and tossed and turned almost constantly. But, as I lay awake at nights, that was not what troubled me most. In the next room slept the two people I most loved in all the world who, in finding each other, had deserted me, Sometimes, in the dead of night, I thought of them lying in each other's arms and I wanted to hate them. But I couldn't. All I knew was that I had no place at home any more, that I would be better off away, and away from them in particular." Sehun smiled as he read the passage before closing the book, "You know, when I first read this book, I was too young to understand the tragic beauty of it. But then I read it again and again, and it became one of my favourite books. Hell, I could probably recite it by heart.. I know, that's really sad and- OH , Luhan are you crying?! Oh , oh , are you okay?! What's wrong?!" Sehun aske,d going into frantic mode as he let the book fall to the floor and dived at Luhan, pulling him into a tight embrace.

Luhan let out a shaky laugh, but clung to Sehun nonetheless, "I'm fine, idiot" he sniffled, burying his head in Sehun's neck, "If I tell you why I'm crying you'll laugh at me..."

"I won't laugh, promise!" Sehun smiled, running his fingers through Luhan's hair.

"Alright, but if you laugh, I'll punch you in the !" Luhan threatened, lifting his head up to look at the younger.

"Gees, Princess, I know you want on this and all, but it won't happen if you punch me in the place that you need the most... But fine, for the sake of my , I won't laugh" Sehun rolled his eyes, dropping his arms to rest loosely around Luhan's waist.

"It's just that... The part you read... You, urgh this is stupid.. You read it so... so damn beautifully, okay?! And the emotions were all there and you feel so bad for Tommo because Charlie and Molly have each other and he has nobody because the girl he loves took his brother away and his brother took away the girl he loves and got her knocked up and it's just... I don't know... Everything he had, he lost and he feels like and he wants to hate them but he can't because he knows Molly doesn't love him like she loved Charlie and it's not her fault and Charlie is just... I don't know... It gets to me okay?! you!" Luhan huffed, tearing up again.

"Whoa there, Nelly~ No need for the foul language! And chill, I know what you mean, it's a sad book. And the ended, don't even get me started... I sobbed like a baby, so don't be embarrassed, your secret is safe with me" Sehun chuckled, ruffling Luhan's hair before getting up and changing into his bed clothes.

"Yeah, thanks Sehunnie..." Luhan smiled, "And you're right, I suppose I can't punch you in the until I use ya and lose ya"

"Oh, Lu, you steal my heart... Cute and bad" Sehun smirked

"Did you just... quote..."

"Yes, Yes I did" Sehun laughed as he sat down on his bed, "Hey, you've got tomorrow afternoon free right?"

"Yeah, why?" Luhan asked, raising an eyebrow at the younger.

"I'm free tomorrow, so how about I meet you after your last class and we can go grab lunch? My treat?" Sehun asked, shrugging like it was nothing, but internally his heart was trying to break free of his goddamn chest, and Sehun had to bit hit lip to stop from breaking out into Queen's I want to break free.

"Wow, Sehunnie, you're the best fake boyfriend ever! I can see why I fake love you now~" Luhan giggled, "Sure, pick me up at half twelve outside of my History class, it's-"

"I know where it is. I do history too, remember, your class is the one next to mine" Sehun smiled, "Oh and you might wanna pick your book back up, it's getting lonely"

"You were the one that dropped it, !" Luhan gumbled, but got up to get his book anyway.

"Hey Lu, do you see that?" Sehun asked, pointing to the blank wall

Luhan furrowed his brows in confusion, "See what?"

"All the s I give" Sehun smirked, pulling his legs up and wrapping his arms around them as he rested his chin on his knees.

"Wow, you're just a funny er aren't you? Idiot" Luhan rolled his eyes as he set his book back down on his bedside table before walking over to Sehun's and grabbing the younger's phone, "You really should put a password on this" he commented as he typed something in.

"What are you doing?" Sehun asked, not moving from his place, it wasn't like he had anything to hide on there anyway.

"Putting in my number" Luhan smiled as his phone went off, "And sending myself yours. Now, if we're going to be bestest buddies, then there's something we need to do" he grinned, plopping down beside Sehun, the younger's phone still in hand.

"What?" Sehun asked, leaning again Luhan slightly

"Selcaaaaaas!" The elder grinned, earning himself a roll of the eyes, but a soft smile from Sehun, who let go of his legs and wrapped an arm around Luhan as he held up the phone.

Luhan made a pouty face, his cheek pressed up against Sehun's whilst the younger made a peace sign and smiled. After that, Luhan insisted they needed more, so it went on. In the next picture, Luhan had his tongue sticking out whilst Sehun pulled a face and poked the elder's cheek. The next was Luhan pulling a shocked face as Sehun pressed a teasing kiss to his cheek. That went into Sehun taking the phone and taking the picture as Luhan grabbed his face and planted a big sloppy kiss on Sehun's cheek, like a great aunt would do at christmas, making Sehun laugh. Next was one of them just looking at each other and smiling. Then one where they both pulled a silly face and held up a peace sign. It went on like that for about twenty minutes until they took the final one. The final one was one of them with their cheeks smushed up together, smiling brightly, as their hands joint together to make a heart sign.

Sehun decided that one was his favourite, so Luhan, being the good ol' chap that he is, took it upon himself to set it as Sehun's wallpaper before sending himself all of the images and setting the one of Sehun kissing his cheek as his background on his own phone.

"Urgh, Princess, some of these make me look really weird, I'm gonna delete some" Sehun groaned as he flicked through the pictures.

It seemed like Luhan was doing the same because as soon as the words left his mouth he was tackled to the floor by the older boy who was now shouting "Don't you dare, Oh! This is my fun and thou shalt not ruin it!"

"Um, did you just go into old English?" Sehun asked from beneath the elder, his eyebrow raised in a mix of confusion and amusement.

Luhan opened his mouth to reply but was cut off by the door swinging open - was it just him, or was this becoming a thing? - and Tao bursting in with his Wushu stick screaming somehting along the lines of "OH MY GOD?! WHY DID EMOTIONLESS BOY SCREAM AND WHY WAS LU GE SHOUTING?! OH GOD, LUHAN WHO DID YOU KILL?! DON'T LIE TO ME GEGE! I CAN HELP YOU GET RID OF THE BODY BUT YOU HAVE TO TELL ME THE TRUTH!"

That was shortly followed up by Kris walking past, stopping, backing up, taking Tao's Wushu stick away, throwing the younger boy over his shoulder, looking at Luhan and Sehun with a raised brow and a smirk, shutting their door and walking away as Tao could be heard shouting; "KRIS WHUT?! NO?! WHUT?!" repeatedly until a slammed door was heard along with a squeal from the wushu panda.

"I'm starting to regret coming to this college..." Sehun said as he stared at the now closed door, whilst Luhan scrambled off of him and helped him up.

"I've been regreting it since the day I found out that Kai was coming here... It was pretty normal before that" Luhan laughed, mostly to himself.

"I highly doubt that... Lu" Sehun chuckled, "But if you want, I can let you in on a whole new realm of freaky" he smirked, his lips at the elder.

"Ohoho, Sehunnie, I've got nowhere to sit! Do you mind if I sit on your face?" Luhan winked, walking up to Sehun and dragging a finger down in torso teasingly.

Sehun smirked, "Mm, sure, but only if you promise to bounce on something a little lower for me after"

"Oh don't worry, big boy, I also return favours" Luhan purred, biting his lip before breaking out into laughter, "Well, I have to be in class for six so I'm going to bed" he moved away from Sehun and crawled into bed.

"Okay" Sehun smiled turning out the lights and making himself comfortable in his own bed, "Sleep well, Princess"

"Stop calling me that, asshat" Luhan grumbled into his pillow, "Goodnight, not-so-terrible-fake-boyfriend-who-I'm-only-being-nice-to-because-you're-buying-me-food-tomorrow"

***

To say that things were awkward between Chen and Xiumin would be a god damn understatement. Since the kiss neither of them could so much as look one another in the eye. Chen had thought that the kiss meant that they'd finally get together, but nope, Xiumin got all awkward and had been avoiding him for days. Wupty-ing-doo.

With a sigh, Chen walked over to Lay's room and walked in, not really caring if he was going to interrupt something - but luckily Suho wasn't there - and plopped down on Lay's bed.

"What do you want, nob jocky?" Lay asked. He was sat at his desk, typing away at something or other, it looked like an assignment, so Chen didn't bother to ask.

"Speak for yourself, . I'm actually here for a reason, you know" Chen glared, flailing around.

"Yeah, but I figured you just come out at tell me instead of being a little about it" Lay shrugged, turning around on his chair to face Chen with a raised eyebrow.

Chen frowned but stopped being an idiot to look at Lay and say; "I kissed him" Lay was about to respond but Chen held up a hand, gesturing for him to wait, "And he kissed me back, and it was awesome and I started to, you know, heat things up a little-"

"-you were gonna go down on him-" Lay corrected, which was ignored by the now blushing Chen

"- and then he freaked out, said something about needed to check on the puppies and ran out of the room and he's not looked at me since" Chen finished, looking down at his nails.

Lay rolled his chair over to be in front of his best friend and sighed, "And when was this?"

"Sunday" Chen groaned

Lay nodded sympathetically before getting out of his chair and taking a seat beside Chen and wrapping an arm around him whilst Chen curled into him, "Have you tried to talk to him about it?"

Chen nodded

"Do you want me to talk to him? Or maybe I could ask Luhan to? I mean, there's no way the kid doesn't like you back, he's practically up your twenty-four-seven, I think he's just confused as to whether you actually like him or not" Lay said, turning on his best-friend-mode.

"I guess, but if Luhan makes one ing comment at me, I swear to god, I'll shave his eyebrows off whilst he's sleeping and put nair in his shampoo" Chen huffed, earning a laugh from Lay.

Lay pushed Chen off of him, knowing that his best friend was feeling a little better now, "you know, we could get Kai to help too, he has a freaking blog about XiuChen, so..."

"I am not, repeat not, letting a guy who shaved his ing pubes off because of listening to Baek, help me get the guy I've liked for years. Not in this life time" Chen said, pulling a disgusted face. "Anyway, I'm out , I have a class in like twenty minutes"

"Alright, good, because Myeon should be back in about..." Lay glanced at the clock, "Five. See ya later dickwad"

"Yeah, bye " Chen waved before making his way out of the room and heading off to his music class.

He was about half way there when he bumped into someone.

"Oh , sorry about that" he said, picking up the bag he'd dropped in the process.

"No worries man, hey, you're Luhan's friend right?"

Chen looked up and sighed, it was Yoochun. "yeah? What of it?"

"Think you can hook me up? Man, I've been after his tight little for a while now, but that scrawny kid keeps getting in my way..." Yoochun laughed, "I do like a challange though"

"The kids name is Sehun, and I'm not helping you. I happen to like my friends and nothing in this universe could make me help your greasy . I thought you were ing that Junsu kid anyway" Chen snarled, honestly, if he didn't hurry up he was going to be late and if he was late he'd have to sit near that weird kid Eunhyuk or something, and really, he didn't want a two hour long commentary on Donghae's again...

"I am, but I can't be tied down man, you know how it is" Yoochun smirked, "Besides, I was thinking, if Luhan keeps being a little about it all, I might try my luck with that Minseok kid, mm, has he got some delicious looking thighs..."

"Stay the away from Xiumin" Chen growled, his fists balling up, but it only seemed to make Yoochun smirk more.

"Ah, have I touched on a sore topic? Ohoho, this is interesting... You know, I might just forget about our little Lulu now and go after sweet cheeks, I bet it'd be amazing plowing into that tight a-" Yoochun was effectively cut off as Chen's fist collided with his face, sending him to the floor.

It wasn't long before Chen was atop of him, sending punch after punch to the elder's face, that was until the principal came out...

"KIM JONGDAE. MY OFFICE. NOW" he screamed at the enraged boy, who was then being dragged, kicking and screaming off of Yoochun by two teachers, whilst a third was helping Yoochun to his feet to take him to the nurse.

"YOU'RE LUCKY, MOTHER ER! YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL I GET YOU NEXT TIME!" Chen shouted as he was dragged away...

Granted, on the inside, he knew how much trouble he was going to be in now... And the only think running through his head was... ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: YO! Okay, I know you guise thought XiuChen was a thing now, but I'm mean, so Mwahahahaha~ Sorry-Not-Sorry
Yeah, um, okay here's the chapter so... lemme know what you thought please!!
Comment, sub,vote, you know the drill~ kekeke
Love you guys millions!

Until next time<3