10.

It's all fun and games

Xiumin stood there awkwardly as Chen blocked the doorway, not letting the older male escape. Xiumin supposed it wouldn't have been so bad, if it hadn't been for the fact that Chen was stark and panting like a on a race track.

He was about to leave out when Chen sprung up from his bed and ran over to the door, his eyes wide and frantic as they looked over Xiumin. It seemed like Chen could care less that he was , hell, Xiumin's seen it before anyways.

"Jongdae, I n-need to go" Xiumin murmured nervously, "Can you move please"

"No" Chen said simply, his arms spread out and holding on to either side of the door frame.

He wasn't about to move for anyone. He needed to talk to Xiumin at least. It had been days, , it had been a week since they'd had a proper conversation thanks to Xiumin's brilliant skills in avoiding people, but not this time. Oh no, Xiumin was gonna stay put and he was going to ing listen.

"Dae..." Xiumin whimpered softly, the material of his shirt, a habit that Chen knew the elder took up when he was nervous.

"Don't do that..." Chen sighed, "Don't stand there and act like I'm some scary stranger that you don't want to be near. Do you know how much you're ing killing me when you sneak out every morning and then avoid me until you literally have to come home to sleep? I hate this! And for what? A ing kiss?" he laughed bitterly as Xiumin flinched. "Do you really think that little of me, Min?"

Xiumin looked at the floor, finding his shoes more interesting than ever before as a small pained sound left his lips. He didn't mean to make Chen feel like that... He just didn't want to be a ing toy to make Chen forget the person he liked.

"Am I not even worth a response now?" Chen whispered sadly.

Xiumin looked up at Chen from under his lashes, his chest pinching slightly at the sad look on Chen's face, "I just... I can't do this... I can't be that person" he whispered lowly, making Chen frown.

"You think this is some kind of game to me? Min, you don't ing get it do you? God, I knew you were an idiot, but I didn't think you were so damn stupid!" Chen said, raising his voice slightly, earning another small flinch from Xiumin, which he chose to ignore in the moment as he walked forward and gripped both of Xiumin's upper arms, softly but firmly. "You can't keep ignorning me, Min. I don't care if you ing regret kissing me, because I don't regret . I kissed you because I wanted to, not because you're some second best thing to keep my mind occupied. I kissed you because I can't do this anymore. This thing where we act like we're just friends because you know as I do it's more than that. So much more than that! , you just act like I'm gonna hurt you and you of all ing people should know that I would never, could never, do that"

He paused as Xiumin met his eyes. Those deep brown pools full of confusion, causing Chen to sigh.

"Min, you mean the world to me." Chen said, his voice wavering slightly as tears pricked at his eyes, "So you can't sit there and act like a jealous boyfriend, because it's stupid to be jealous of yourself. When I asked you those questions, I was trying to see if you really did like me back because Min, I need you to. I ing love you for God's sake! And not as a friend, not as a brother, not as anything remotely close to that, I love you in a way that means I want to spend the rest of my ty life with you because it's always been you. From day ing one. And I'm sick and tired of waiting for one of us to just ing it up and say it. So there it is. I Kim Jongdae, ing love Kim Minseok! I love you! I ing love you, you idiotic bastard!"

To say Xiumin was a little stunned would be an understatement, because well, who would have seen that coming first thing on a Sunday morning? A confession in the middle of your dorm as you were trying to sneak out only to be caught by your ing crush - more like love of his life, but who cares - and have them pretty much bear their heart to you for the first time, well, ever...

"I... I think... Is it just m-me or is it getting... spinny in here?" Xiumin stuttered out, the room around him becoming hazey.

"Min..." Chen's voice came out worried and very distant... "Min, are you okay?! MIN!"

And that was the last thing Xiumin heard before it all went dark.

Chen's eyes widened as he looked over the unconscious boy, limp in his arms.

He'd expected a lot of things when he confessed, but Xiumin fainting was not one of them... Well.

He sighed as he picked Xiumin up and laid him down on his bed before getting dressed, grabbing a flannel, running down to the bathroom, soaking it in cold water and running back to their room to press it on Xiumin's forhead.

It was safe to say that things had not gone as planned.

***

Suho sighed as he carried the basket load of washing down to the laundry room. He didn't expect to see anyone in there, but to his surprise, Kyungsoo was stood over one of the machines shoving a load of lights into it and muttering under his breath.

"Hey, Soo" Suho said, coming up beside him and starting to separate the darks from the lights and load them into two different machines, putting in the powder and starting them.

"Oh, hey" Kyungsoo smiled, setting his basket to the side and turning to face Suho, "You've got quite a load" he commented

"Yeah, it's not just mine, most of it's Yixing's" Suho smiled sweetly, gesturing to the machines.

Kyungsoo nodded, "Junmyeon... We've been best friends for a long time now, right?"

"Mm"

"Well, can I ask you something, and can you please tell me the truth" Kyungsoo asked lightly, but Suho could sense there was something more to it and he wasn't sure if he liked where this was going.

Not trusting his voice, Suho simply nodded.

"Well, alright, the thing is... You and Lay... I mean, you're not just friends are you? I mean, I know you're sleeping together, gees, the whole world knows that. But there's more to it, isn't there? You're more than just... buddies?" Kyungsoo voiced, looking over Suho with careful but analysing eyes.

Suho bit his lip slightly before meeting Kyungsoo's eyes, "You can't tell anyone" he whispered, "But we've been together for a while now... We're not telling people yet because, well, we don't feel like we need to. It's our relationship and we just know that if people find out about it, they're gonna make a big deal, so what's the point, you know? We're both happy, so what's the point in coming out with it"

Suho waited for Kyungsoo to scold him, to shout at him and call him a bad friend, but to his surprised, the younger just smiled and patted him on the arm, "You're an idiot, you know that right? It's so obvious that you love him... I mean, you'd be blind not to see it. It's obvious he loves you too. I mean, you guys pretty much revolve around each other. But I'm glad you're happy, Junnie. I'm really glad"

"Ha, thanks, Soo" Suho laughed, "now we just need to set up you and Kai and we're all sorted" he smirked.

Kyungsoo's eyes widened and his jaw fell slack as he took in Suho's words "I... Kai and me... We're not... He's just being playfull. It's not like that... He wouldn't... me... I... Kai's... it's not..."

Suho just laughed and pulled Kyungsoo over to sit on the couple of chairs that were always left in the laundry room for students waiting for their loads to be done. They spent most of their wait talking about random things, Kyungsoo wanting to know everything about Suho and Lay's relationship, Suho wanting to know about why Kyungsoo liked Kai - which Kyungsoo denied for the most part but then gave in and admitted it - about what their classes were like and which teachers , about Sehun and Luhan and how they were 'sooo meant to be' about how Kris was too friendly with Chanyeol and how funny it was to see Baekhyun get jealous. They just spent the time catching up, because it had been really busy lately.

They got their clothes into the dryers and soon enough they were stood side by side, folding their things back into their baskets and giggling over Lay's unicorn boxers and Kai's daffodil ones.

Before long they made their way back up to their room and put their things away then decided to go out for coffee - much to Lay's annoyance, which he showed by saying "Fine, I;ll go play with Baek! Be jealous Myeon-ah! Be jealous!" and Kai's jealously as he just humpffed and ran off to play with Chanyeol and Kris - just to get away from the constant crazy that was their school lives.

***

Xiumin slowly opened his eyes and blinked. The room was dim, but not dark and he couldn't remember for the life of him what had happened for him to be laying in Chen's bed with a damp cloth on his head.

With a groan, he took the towel from his forehead and set it down on the bedside table, sitting up slowly, he looked around the room. He noticed Chen sitting on the floor beside the bed, his arms folded atop of the bed with his head resting on them, clearly asleep.

He'd been watching over Xiumin? The thought confused the elder, until it all came flooding back...

Chen... The confession... Fainting...

.

But hey, at least Chen was dressed now.

Xiumin shifted slightly before placing a gentle hand on Chen's shoulder and shaking him lightly. "Jongdae... Dae, wake up" he said softly, albeit slightly nervously.

Chen stirred lightly before looking up at Xiumin sleepily, "Min? Oh you're awake! How are you feeling?" he asked, all signs of sleepiness leaving him suddenly.

Xiumin shrugged with a small smile and moved over, patting the space beside him for Chen to sit. Chen paused for a second before climbing up onto the bed beside the elder and wrapping an arm around his shoulders, allowing Xiumin to relax into him, resting his head on Chen's chest and wrapping his arms around Chen's waist.

"Did you mean it?" Xiumin asked quietly, inhaling Chen's wonderful scent - Xiumin realised that pretty much sniffing your closest friend could be classed as creepy but he didn't really give a .

"Is Destiel canon?" Chen chuckled.

"What?"

"What?" Chen said back quickly.

"..."

"Okay, yeah. I meant it - and Destiel IS canon by the way. Don't listen to them haters, yo! Dean was meant to tell Cas he loved him originally, so EFF YEAH - I'm getting off topic. Yeah, I really did mean it, Min" Chen sighed, nuzzling into Xiumin's soft locks.

"Then do something for me?"

"Anything..." Chen whispered.

"Kiss me"

"Will you run away this time?"

"Not if you don't let me go..." Xiumin said quietly, leaning back to look at Chen, their faces close, noses almost touching.

"Then, Kim Minseok, I'll never, ever let you go! Not even when I shower... 'Cause I'd like to feel your warm soapy body against mi-mmmm" Chen was cut off as Xiumin sighed and pressed their lips together.

I could really get used to this. Thought Xiumin as he adjusted himself so that he was straddling Chen's lap. His fingers latching onto Chen's hair as the latters hands gripped onto his waist. Really used to it...

"Does this mean your mine now?" Chen whispered against Xiumin's lips.

Xiumin laughed softly, kissing Chen over and over again "Idiot" he whispered between kisses, "I've always been yours. You just didn't realise... Now shh, I've been waiting years for this, so you better make it worth while"

"Oh believe me. You're in for the ride of your life" Chen smirked as his hands slipped down to squeeze Xiumin's , earning a sqeak from the elder, much to his satisfaction.

***

Because 90's music is the , Sehun and Luhan decided that because they had no more work left to do, they would spend the day clad in loose tee's, boxers and socks, dancing around the room like the badasses they were.

Who do you love~ Are you sure? How you doin miss? My name is L I'm from Queens. I heard about your man he like to lace you with cream Dolce Gabbana, Mo-ski-no with Donna jeans
but he slipped up, and threw his rock to a fiend.

"He be playin like a Willie cause he dress ya dove. Never knowin that his woman is in need of love" Luhan rapped into his hair brush as he and Sehun 'gangster' danced to LL Cool J.

The song ended and the two of them broke into giggles at Luhan's obnoxiously bad rapping before N*Sync's Bye Bye Bye started to play and the two of them grinned at each other and started to dance again.

This went on for more or less the whole morning and most of the afternoon before the two of them collapsed on the floor in exhaustion, their legs tangled as Luhan laid on top of Sehun, the younger's arms wrapped around his waist.

"You know, Sulli is trying to get us together..." Luhan said out of the blue.

Sehun laughed slightly, "Oh yeah, I know. She's not really made a secret of it" he smiled, bringing and arm up to finger Luhan's hair.

"Do you think she'll do it?" Luhan asked, his lips ghosting over the exposed skin on Sehun's collar bone.

Sehun was quiet for a moment, "I don't know. I guess it all depends" he mused, his fingers still playing with Luhan's hair.

"On what?"

"How long it takes you to admit you love me~" Sehun teased, felling the conversation was becoming too serious.

Luhan smiled against Sehun's skin, it was a little sad, but he was amused nonetheless by Sehun's changing the direction of the conversation.

It wasn't like Luhan expected Sehun to full out say he wanted them to be something, hell, Luhan didn't want that himself, or at least he told himself he didn't. Sure, Sehun was good looking, he was charming and funny, smart but not arrogant about it. He loved the same things as Luhan. Sehun was just someone you'd want to settle down with and make your forever and more. Luhan quickly shook the thought from his mind, it was silly to think like that. Sehun was clearly not into him even if Luhan did want anything to come of them.

"That'll never happen" Luhan laughed back, his voice a little strained, which didn't go unnoticed by Sehun, but the younger didn't mention it.

Sehun chuckled lightly, though for some reason he felt uneasy. It wasn't like he and Luhan hadn't joked about them being a thing before, come on, they were fake-dating, but there was a more serious tone to the conversation this time and honestly it scared Sehun a little because , he did like Luhan more than he should and he did want to kiss him and hold him and do things to him that would make Luhan purr and mewl but he couldn't because it was Luhan and Luhan didn't seem like the guy who wanted to belong to one person for the rest of his life and Sehun was that guy. It just wouldn't work... It wouldn't and talking about it wouldn't help in the slightest.

"Lu..."

"Yeah?"

"I... I'm just... I'm glad I met you" Sehun said softly, lifting his head up from the floor to plant a soft kiss on Luhan's head as he continued to play with the elder's hair.

"Me too, Sehunnie. Me too" Luhan smiled.

Too caught up in their little exchange, they failed to notice the door open and people walk in.

Baekhyun and Lay smiled as they watched Luhan lying atop of Sehun, both of them focused only on the other.

They both knew this was something Luhan didn't do. He didn't just let people into his space, or touch him. He didn't let people in that easily, but Sehun had be an exception from the very start. It was nice, to see Luhan break free of himself and take to Sehun so fast. But, Lay could see that Luhan was falling for the kid and he didn't want it to end badly, he didn't want Luhan to end up like one of the love interests of Sam Winchester and, well, die... Okay, that was a little much, but the point was still there. He just hoped his friend wouldn't end up hurt because of something Sehun couldn't give him, or wasn't willing to give him.

"Are we interrupting something?" Baekhyun asked after a moment or two.

Sehun and Luhan moved apart so quickly it was almost comedic, the two were bright red and standing on different sides of the room by the time Lay closed the door behind him and Baekhyun and they came fully into the room, sitting down on Sehun's bed.

It was only then that Sehun and Luhan seemed to remember how they were dressed and both of the scrambled to pull on a pair of sweats.

"It wasn't what it looked like..." Sehun said, glancing over at Luhan who refused to look at him.

"You don't have to explain yourself to us, Sehun" Baekhyun said, waving the younger off and patting the space beside him, where Sehun cautiously went and sat down.

Baekhyun wrapped an arm around Sehun's waist and leaned against his shoulder, ignoring Luhan's death glare. Sehun sighed softly before wrapping an arm around Baekhyun and letting the elder use him as a make-shift pillow.

"What do you want, anyway?" Luhan asked with a little more venom than intended, he wasn't liking the way that Baekhyun was all over Sehun.

"Oh we came with news!" Lay beamed, "Kris finally asked Tao on a date" he laughed biting off a bit of his red vine - when did he even get that?

"You're joking?" Sehun asked incredulously, glaning over Baekhyun to look at Lay.

Lay smiled happily and shook his head, "Nope, Tao told Baek about it last night, they're going out for a movie and dinner on Friday or something. Ah, it was so cute. Baekkie, text Tao and tell him to come over and tell them the story!"

Baekhyun hummed in acknowledgement as he pulled out his phone and sent the message. And not two minutes later, Tao flew in with a huge grin on his cute little face.

He plopped down on the floor, leaning back against Luhan's bed and looked around at them all, biting down on his lip tp stop from giggling.

"Alright, spill" Sehun said chuckling at the older boy on the floor who was practically bursting with glee.

"Well" Tao began, "It was last night I was just hanging out with some friends when Kris walked past and saw me, so he came over and was like 'Who are these people?' and so I just said they were my friends, and well I was hugging one of them and he pulled me away and said we needed to talk, so I said bye to my friends and went with him.

"He took me to that food stand, you know the one by the phone booth, and bought us something to eat and then asked me if I was seeing anybody, so I told him no, but then I asked him why he was asking. He said 'because that's why' so I got a little annoyed and told him it was none of his business, right? And he got mardy at me! Like seriously, but anyway, he said 'It is my bloody business!' and I got irritated because honestly, I was getting tired of all his mixed signals and so I came out and said about him always being all over Chanyeol - sorry Baek - and so he said it was just a friendly thing so I may have yelled at him and said that he needed to stop with all the confusing messages and he just... he hugged me really tight and said sorry, like Kris actually said sorry to me!

"Anyway, so then I asked him why he was acting so weirdly and he just said that he'd been feeling kind of... weird towards me lately and I got kind of sad and he was all 'no no no, I didn't mean it like that, I mean that I.. Well I think I like you' so I was like... WUUUUT? ahaa, and then he asked me on a date, seeing if we could take it slow and whatever a-"

"Wait" Luhan interrupted the younger, "Take it slow? But didn't you guys already hook up before?"

Tao furrowed his brows and glared at Luhan, "That was one time and it was different. We were both faced, so shut up. Anyway, as I was saying, so yeah, no we're going on a date on Friday! Isn't that great?!"

Luhan just rolled his eyes before lying back on his bed and picking up his book. Baekhyun was torn between smacking something because of the Chanyeol comment and hugging Tao because he was just a little cutie! Lay was... well being Lay. And Sehun just jummped up out of Baekhyun's hold and pulled Tao into a hug.

"Tao, that's awesome! I'm really happy for you!" the youngest smiled when he pulled back, "It's about time Kris got off his arse and realised he liked you. I mean damn, it was obvious. When he's not up Chanyeol's , he's just staring at you, or touching you, or talking about you... or thinking about you...or-"

"Sehun, we get it"

"Right, sorry" Sehun laughed impishly, "But you know I'm right"

Luhan again rolled his eyes, Sehun was such a smart arse sometimes! Honestly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Guys! Sorry it took me so long to update, I've been real busy and my laptop's been playing up.

So I hope this chapter makes up for it! Enjoy!

Comment, sub, vote! Y'all know what to do~
But really, let me know what you though!

Much love~
Until next time<3