14.

It's all fun and games

“What day is it?!”

“Sunday”

“Are you sure?!”

“Yeah, why?”

“THANK GOD!”

“Sehun? What are you even...?” Luhan asked as he glanced back at the younger who was sat up in bed, having just woken up.

Luhan set down his hairbrush and waited for an answer.

“I dreamt that it was Tuesday and for some reason we were all on stage, Sulli was an MC and we had to play the pocky game and I was paired with Lay and he ended up just going for it and we kissed” Sehun shuddered, “And I kissed him back... like seriously... I think I’m gonna need therapy!”

Luhan looked at Sehun, half amused, half horrified, “Lay? Of all people you dream about the guy in a happy long term relationship? You home-wrecker!” he gasped dramatically.

“Oh please, you know I only have eyes for my princess~” Sehun winked before stretching and getting out of bed, “And why are you up so early anyway?”

“Funny” Luhan rolled his eyes, “And I couldn’t sleep” he pouted, “Someone was fidgeting all night”

Sehun grinned guiltily, “My bad” he laughed before heading out of the room.

Luhan rolled his eyes again and turned back to his desk where his laptop was ready and waiting. He clicked on his email and looked through his new inboxes.

There was one from Kyungsoo about checking out an event the cooking club were putting on... Oh that was from last week... Oops.

There was another from Kai, the RE reading ‘IMPORTANT! READ ME!’ so with a sigh, he relented at clicked on it.

It read;

Luhan,

 Now, this might seem a little weird coming from me, but know that I mean well... kind of. I’m not really concerned about you, ‘cause you’re a . This is more about Sehunnie.

I’ve known you for years, Lu, and I know that if I text you or say this in person, you’ll either ignore it or punch me... so yeah. Anyways, I know you and I know what a douche you can be, but I also know you can be a good kid, you can be nice and loyal and I know for a fact you can be loving.

I know that you like Sehun as more than a friend, don’t even try to deny it because I’ll punch you in the balls myself! So all I’m saying is, don’t this up. He’s a good kid, and if you hurt him, I will come and sort you the out.

I don’t give a if you think you’re better than me, or if you’ll hate me after. If you hurt that kid, I’ll beat the out of you.

HUNHAN FIGHTING!!!

Love from, The iest mofo on campus~ Kim ‘The power-Kai’ Jongin.

P.S; Seriously though, good luck man. I know you two will be really happy together! I hope it works out!<3

Luhan laughed lightly, but he kind of felt like he was going to tear up a little. He checked and saw that it was from a few days ago before clicking back to his other messages – one of which being a picture of Bambi from Sehun with ‘look, it’s you! My Xiao Lu!’ written beneath it – then logging off and shutting his laptop just as Sehun walked back in the room.

“My breath is now mintified!” He grinned, “So you can kiss me now!”

“Was that a request?” Luhan chuckled, getting to his feet and walking over to Sehun cheekily.

Sehun laughed, “If I say ‘yes’ does it mean I’ll get a kiss?” he asked amusedly.

Luhan pretended to think for a moment before nodding with a shy smile, looking up from beneath his hair.

“In that case,” Sehun whispered, leaning in, “Yes”

Luhan giggled cutely before closing what was left of the space between then – which wasn’t a lot because Sehun really wanted the kiss, man – and pressing his lips to the younger’s.

It was a quick, soft kiss and was over nearly as soon as it started, but it had them both grinning like crazy.

“Sehun-ah?” Luhan said quietly, his hands the front of Sehun’s shirt.

Sehun looked at him expectantly, waiting for Luhan to continue as he wrapped his arms around the elder’s waist and pulled him in closer, “Yeah?”

“What does this mean?” he asked in a shy voice, “I mean, like... what are we?”

“I was kind of hoping this meant you were my boyfriend... But I guess we’re whatever you want us to be” Sehun smiled sweetly, pressing his lips against Luhan’s forehead gently.

“Boyfriend, huh?” Luhan grinned burying his face in Sehun’s neck, “I think I’d like that. My boyfriend, Sehunnie~ Only mine~ Mm, I like that a lot”

Sehun chuckled but then smirked, “But, we can’t tell the others yet” he said evilly.

“Huh? Why not?” Luhan asked in confusion, tilting his head back to look up at Sehun.

Sehun smirked again, “I wanna have some fun with this” he said, “I wanna play with them a little, see how far we can push them before they snap about it all. Let’s see how much we can get away with before they realise we’re dating”

“Oh, Sehunnie. I knew I liked you for a reason” Luhan grinned back.

Oh is this going to be fun... Sehun chuckled to himself.

***

“Is it just me, or is this awkward as ?” Chen whispered to Xiumin, as the two of them, Kris, Chanyeol and Suho sat in the latter’s room.

“Yeah, I’ve never seen Yeol so... Serious... Kris must have really pissed him off” Xiumin whispered back, leaning against Chen’s arm slightly as the two of them sat on Suho’s bed.

Kris frowned at looked over at them, “You know, we can hear you” he deadpanned.

Chen rolled his eyes, but didn’t say anything else.

Suho sighed before pulling out his phone and sending a quick text to Lay;

To: XingXing<3
Dear Lord! It’s so tense right now...
I wish you were here T^T 3
How’s Baek? Xx

“Well, if Kris wasn’t such a , I wouldn’t have to be so serious” Chanyeol huffed, sending a quick glare at Kris.

Suho’s phone went off, causing everyone to glace over at him. He laughed nervously and shot them an apologetic smile before they all looked away again.

13.04
From: XingXing<3

Aww, baby~<3 I miss you!
What’s happening?
He’s okay, he seems really confused though xx

“I’m not gonna apologise for my opinion” Kris shot back, “It’s not like I said anything that wasn’t true” he shrugged nonchalantly.

Chanyeol was practically seething – which Chen found both amusing and scary as – as he Kris, “You’re joking, right? You basically talk about my boyfriend, and tear him down then say you did nothing wrong?! You’re supposed to be my friend! You know I expect this from people like Yoochun, or even ing Chen – ”

 “–HEY! I’m right here! – ”

“– But not you! My best friend. You’re a real dickhead Kris, and until you get your head out of your ing arse, just don’t speak to me.” He growled before walking out and slamming the door behind him.

Suho glanced up at Kris before turning back to his phone.

To: XingXing<3
I miss you more!<3
Yeollie just stormed out after calling
Kris out on the stuff he said last night.
And I’m not surprised, it’s not often that
Yeol isn’t happy-go-lucky :( xx

“Damn, Kris. You should really apologise” Chen said, shaking his head sadly at the elder, “You’ve seriously ed up this time. The last time I saw Yeol like this was when, well, that big scary looking guy hit you for being biual. It’s weird to see him so pissed at you.”

Xiumin nodded in agreement, “That’s true”

“You must’ve really upset him, for him to be like this Kris” Suho sighed, putting his phone away, “The kid would literally take a bullet for you... And you just insulted the one person he loves more than anything. Not cool, hyung. Not cool”

Kris sighed and stood up, “Look, I’m really not in the mood for a lecture right now. I have to go, I’m late to meet Tao” he said before taking his leave.

Suho, Chen and Xiumin exchanged a glance before letting out a huff.

“What’s going on with him lately?” Chen asked to nobody in particular.

Suho shrugged, “You’re guess is as good as mine. He and Yeol are closer than close, it’s weird” he sighed. Though he had a guess as to why Kris was being a . Suho guessed it was because Kris was feeling more and more replaced in Chanyeol’s life, by the little cutie, Baekhyun.

“I hope they sort it out soon though” Xiumin said, his voice full of concern, “I hate seeing Yeol so beat up over Kris being a ”

“They’ll get over it” Chen shrugged, grabbing his phone and texting Chanyeol;

To: Yeol.
Hey man, are you okay?

Suho and Xiumin looked at Chen skeptically. “You realise that they’ve never fought like this before, right?” Xiumin said.

“That we know of” Suho pointed out, “Don’t forget they’ve know each other for like... ever... You never know”

Chen and Xiumin looked at Suho curiously, “What aren’t you telling us?” Chen asked, standing up and moving towards where Suho was now stood, backed against the wall by Lay’s bed.

“N-Nothing... Haha. Why would I know anything? I don’t know anything... I spend all my time with Xing, I don’t have time to know anything else... I mean, when would I ever have time to talk to Yeol about his past with Kris. Haha... Me? No? Never... Can’t possibly know anything that you guys don’t know...” Suho rambled nervously, pressing back against the wall as Chen placed a hand either side of him, trapping him there, whilst Xuimin watched curiously from the bed – gee, thanks for the help, Baozi, you’re boyfriend is only gonna kill me or something right now... thought Suho.

“Junmyeon...” Chen said lowly, “Talk. Now.”

Suho sighed before looking up and meeting Chen’s eyes, “You can’t tell anyone what I’m about to tell you! Especially not Baek...”

Chen smirked slightly before moving back, grabbing his hands as he did, and pulling his friend to sit on the bed with Xiumin and himself.

Suho looked at them both before reciting the story that Chanyeol had told him, word for word, as the two of them listened, drop jawed.

“You’re kidding right?” Chen asked after a moment or two of shocked silence.

Suho shook his head, “I wish I was. I think Kris needs to realise that Chanyeol’s life doesn’t revolve around him. I mean, you’d think now that he and Tao are kind of dating, he’d be more... lenient. And then what he said about Baek. I mean, the two of them are meant to be friends. If Baek knew, then it’d upset him loads.”

“You don’t say. Kris is being an idiot right now. The sooner he gets his head out of his , the better” Chen huffed, not happy in the slightest as he thought about how much it would upset Baekhyun.

Then his phone buzzed.

14.27
From: Yeol.

I’m alright. Just ed off.
Might go steal Baek from Lay and just
spend the day with him.

Chen sighed and sent a quick reply before looking back up at Suho, “Yeol’s going to get Baek, so I think Lay’ll be back soon. D’you mind if Min and me head out?”

“Sure, I’ll see you guys tomorrow right? We’ll go for lunch or something?” Suho smiled, standing up to see them out.

“Yeah, sounds like a plan” Xiumin smiled, giving Suho a hug before taking Chen’s hand and leading the way back to their room.

The two of them didn’t speak as they walked across the hall and walked into their room, each other them plopping down on Chen’s bed.

Xiumin opened his mouth to say something but found his words caught on the tip of his tongue as Chen suddenly pulled him in and pressed their lips together.

It wasn’t long before Xiumin was into Chen’s mouth, their tongues dancing together. Chen smiled into the kiss as he gently pushed Xiumin back so that he was lying on the bed before settling between the elder’s legs and softly, teasingly, grinding down on him.

Xiumin mewled at the friction Chen was creating as they broke the kiss and Chen moved down to at Xiumin’s neck, leaving marks of his claim on the elder in his wake.

Xiumin’s breath was ragged as his fingers clutched onto Chen’s hair.

“J-Jongdae...” Xiumin breathed out wantonly.

Chen chuckled lightly against the elder’s marked neck before lifting his head and looking into Xiumin’s eyes, his expression softening and becoming sweet, “I love you, you know” he whispered, leaning down to press a soft kiss to Xiumin’s lips.

Xiumin laughed airily, “I love you too, idiot” he smiled into this kiss, then murmured, “Now, less talk, more ”

***

Luhan smiled happily as he made his way down the hall to the vending machine. He was in a chocolate mood, and the happiest he’d felt in a long time thanks to Sehun.

He let out a happy sigh, not really watching where he was going, and thus bumped into somthing. Well, someone.

Kris.

Luhan looked up to see Kris red with rage looking down at him.

“What’s wrong? You look pissed” Luhan commented.

Kris scoffed, “No . I’m not in the mood, Luhan” he said, trying to move past the smaller boy, only to have Luhan block his path and grab his arm.

“Hey, don’t have that attitude with me, I’ve done all wrong. So stop being a and talk to me” he said sternly, making Kris do a double take before sighing and running a frustrated hand through his already messed up hair.

“Fine, but can we go somewhere else? It’s kind of private” Kris sighed.

Luhan nodded, taking Kris’s wrist and leading the way down to the basement to where the reckroom was located.

He pulled Kris in and locked the door behind them before sitting them both down on the worn sofa and turning to face Kris, “So, what’s the hubub, bub?” he asked, earning himself a sigh from Kris before the younger looked up at him on the verge of tears, making Luhan concerned.

Kris leant back on the sofa before letting out a long, drawn breath, “Well,” he began. “It’s to do with Chanyeol. And kind of to do with Baekhyun... ish”

“I’m listening” Luhan nodded in encouragement.

Kris let out a shaky sigh before giving Luhan a small nod, “Well, see, me and Yeol, we have this... past. It’s really confusing and complicated, and I don’t know how it got like this to be honest. I mean, yesterday, I don’t know what came over me, I just... flipped. I said some really nasty things about Baek, and they weren’t cool. Hell, they weren’t even true, but I just felt like I needed to make Chanyeol hurt, you know?” he sighed again, “Yeol has been there through everything in my life, literally everything. He was my first friend, my first fight, my first kiss... My first... you know... We’ve always been really close, and through it all, all through middle school, all through high school, not once did he see how much he really meant to me. He couldn’t tell that I was in love with him for god’s sake.

 “Then when we... it all got so much more confusing for me, because I thought that maybe, just maybe, it meant he loved me back, but boy was I wrong. Then we had to go to that stupid party and he fell for Baekhyun from the get go and I was left in the cold. I know Baek knew how I felt about Yeol, and I know that’s why he’s so cautious around me now. I mean, it’s not like I still feel that way or anything, god no. I really, really like Tao. Like, a lot. So my feelings for Yeol aren’t romantic any more. It’s just...

 “I wanted him to feel how I felt for once. I wanted him to feel how much he hurt me, and I knew the only way I could do that was to have a dig at Baek, and I know it’s stupid because Baekhyun is probably the best thing that ever happened to Yeol, but I don’t know. I guess I was just hurt and jealous that he took to Baekhyun so easily, so quickly, when I was there all along and he never so much as took an extra look my way...” he said, letting out a stuttered breath.

It wasn’t until he felt Luhan’s thumb graze across his cheek that he realised he was crying. He looked up at Luhan to see the elder watching him with a sympathetic look.

“Kris... I never realised it was this hard for you, with him I mean...” Luhan sighed, moving closer to Kris and pulling the taller boy into a warm hug.

Kris wrapped his arms around Luhan in return, clinging to him tightly as he stained Luhan’s t-shirt shoulder with tears.

“It’s nothing” Kris sniffled into Luhan’s shoulder, causing Luhan to roll his eyes.

“Are you really going to give me that after the speech I just listened to?” Luhan scoffed.

Kris let out a shaky laugh as he pulled back out of the hug and looked at Luhan, his eyes were red, but there was a smile on his face as he looked at the elder.

“Not much you can do about it” He grinned cheekily, wiping his tears away with the back of his hand.

Luhan scoffed again, “Oh yeah? We’ll see about that, Wu. Just you wait” he laughed, taking a hold of Kris’s hand and pulling them both to their feet, “Now come on, let’s go get you some Hot Chocolate with extra marshmallows, and then I’ll send you off to Suho because for some reason, every time someone goes to Suho upset, they always walk away feeling as light as a daisy”

“Why can’t I stay with you?” Kris whined, pouting unattractively as Luhan dragged him back up the stairs.

Luhan rolled his eyes, “Because I’m a busy guy. I have to do, yo!”

“You mean you want to play with your little boyfriend” Kris corrected.

Luhan chuckled, “Jealous much? And how many times have I got to say, Sehun and I do not like each other like that!”

“ off, don’t you.” Kris accused lightly, “You guys are on it like a car bonnet. You’re more ready to go than Santa on Christmas Eve. Hornier for each other than Kai is for Kyungsoo. More –”

“ALRIGHT! I get it!” Luhan cut him off as they walked onto their floor, “But you’re still wrong.”

With that, he knocked on Suho’s door, pushed Kris in with a wink and a slap on the and then ran back to his own room where Sehun was sat on the elder’s bed, clicking away at some game on his phone. His tongue poking out cutely in concentration.

“I’m back~” Luhan sing-songed as he dived at the younger, coming to settle with his head on Sehun’s lap, facing up to look at the boy.

“What took you?” Sehun asked, placing his phone to one side and bringing his hand over to lace his fingers with Luhan’s.

“Kris. I tell you, the drama around here... I should write it down and sell the story. I could make a fortune!” Luhan huffed, closing his eyes in exhaustion.

Sehun let out an amused laugh as he played with Luhan’s fingers mindlessly, “I have to agree with you there” he said before pausing, “Hey, Lu? Can I ask you something?”

“You just did”

“Funny”

Luhan laughed, cracking open an eye to look at Sehun, “Sure, go ahead”

“Well... I was just wondering... Why... Why do you like me?” Sehun asked nervously, his eyes falling onto his and Luhan’s joint hands as to avoid looking the elder in the eye.

Luhan sighed slightly as he sat up and faced Sehun, “Are you kidding?” he asked softly.

Sehun looked up to see Luhan looking at him with a gentle smile, “No?”

Luhan chuckled quietly as he moved forward and climbed onto Sehun’s lap, wrapping his arms around the younger’s neck and resting their foreheads together, “Oh Sehun, where do I even start? Hmm?” he smiled before pecking the younger teasingly on the lips, “Well, you’re the most adorable person I’ve ever met... Seriously, and you’ve seen how cute Lay is right? Ahaa. You’re smart and funny, and you’re just really kind, which you don’t see much really now-a-days. You’re sweet, and you treat me like I’ve always wished someone would treat me, only better. I mean seriously, Sehun-ah, how could I not like you? I think you had me from the minute you freaked out over me taking over putting your clothes away when you moved in” He chuckled.

Sehun gaped slightly as he took in Luhan’s words before a huge smile spread across his face, “You’re perfect, you know that right, Princess?” he laughed.

“That’s what they tell me” Luhan shrugged teasingly before bringing his lips to Sehun’s in a heartwarming kiss.

When he pulled away, Sehun placed a few more soft pecks over Luhan’s face before grinning at the elder, “You wanna watch a movie or something? We can be rebels and eat junk food, and leave all the mess until tomorrow to clean up”

“Mm” Luhan hummed contently, “That... Sounds like the best plan I’ve ever heard”

“You must not have heard a lot of plans then...” Sehun raised an eyebrow, earning himself a slap on the arm from Luhan before the elder got up and rummaged through his DVDs.

“You’re a ” Luhan commented without any venom, “You wanna watch The Hobbit?”

“Hell yeah I do!” Sehun fist pumped, as he got comfortable on the bed whilst Luhan set up the movie.

Luhan laughed as he snuggled up beside Sehun and pressed ‘play’ on the remote, letting the movie start.

Sehun wrapped an arm around the elder and smiled as he glanced over and saw Luhan already caught up in the opening scene of the film.

Yup, Sehun thought, playing with the others was going to be damn fun. Damn fun indeed.

“Sehun stop giggling to yourself and watch the movie!”

“Right... Sorry...”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry it's late! Seriously! But you guys have no idea about the week I've had.
I saved a boy's life.
Yeah. I know. It was scary as .
 

Back to this. Comment and let me know you thought on the chappie~~~
I wanna know what cha think!
Mianhae for any typos!
Comment, Sub, Vote! You know the drill!
 

Much loves~
Until next time<3