01.

It's all fun and games

Sehun frowned as he looked over the building in front of him. When they'd said that he would be in one of the smaller dorms, they weren't kidding... The place looked like it only held about thirty rooms, but who was he to complain, he was kind of glad to have less people around... It wasn't that he was anti-social or anything, he had just never been too great with people

He was just about to reach out and swipe his key-card, when the door swung open, nearly knocking him over, and revealing a tanned boy who looked about the same age as him.

"You're Oh Sehun" the boy stated with a grin, "Am I right, or am I right?"

"Erm, yeah?" Sehun said, his usual poker face not faltering in the slightest, but it didn't seem to faze the other boy.

"Ah, welcome to EXO dorm, where if you're not gay, you can't stay!" He all but screamed at Sehun with a sloppy grin plastered on his face.

"Erm... You're saying welcome, but how do you even know if I'm gay? And you didn't even tell me your name..." Sehun mused, raising a brow.

"Puh-lease, I can smell your homo from a mile away, I have a sixth sense. Anyways, I'm Kim Jongin, but you can call me Kai, or The-iest-Mofo-On-Campus. I'd go with the last one, but that's your choice I guess" the tanned boy - Kai - shrugged. "Oh right, what room are you in? I'll give you a hand with your cases"

"Thanks" Sehun said cautiously, "I'm in 2G"

Sehun flinched back as yet another grin spread across Kai's face, "Awesome, you're on my floor. Actually, you're just across from me, so I can give you the four-one-one about everyone else up there" Kai beamed as he took one of Sehun's two cases and began to lead the way in, "Now, we don't have a lift - right? - but there aren't too many steps to get up, but they are a pain in the if you come home pissed out of your head and try to get up them"

Sehun remained quiet as the two of them started to make their way up to the second floor, "So," continued Kai, "There are ten rooms on each floor, you got the last space on ours, lucky you. Anyway, you'll be rooming with Luhan. All I have to say about that is good luck, bro. He's a ing sometimes, but if you stay on his good side - which I fail to do a lot - then he can be one of the nicest ers you'll have the pleasure of knowing.

 "I'm in 2H, so opposite you, I live with a guy called Baekhyun, he's cool and all, but his obsession for eyeliner makes me want to throw a brick at his face, and his boyfriend... Dear god... I think he's what kids have nightmares about. Don't get me wrong, he's a nice guy - he rooms in 2D just down from us - but he has this weird face twitch thing. Oh, but don't mess with him because his bodyguard of a roommate, Kris, will mess you up. They're best friends, but it's obviously something more than that... Not like that fancy each other or anything, but, I don't know... nevermind.

 "In 2I, which is next door to you, there's Suho - whose real name is Junmyeon, I don't even know why he wants to go by Suho, but oh well - and Lay - whose real name is Yixing, just... don't ask, I mean Kris isn't Kris's real name either, it's like Wufan, or Yifan or Kevin or something, he's just trying to be cool when he's not - anyway, I'm getting off topic, so Suho and Lay, they're like a thing, but they've not come out as together yet, I think they're too stupid to realise they actually like each other for more than a good shag." Kai laughed, shaking his head slightly, before pushing a door open and leading them onto the second floor. He let Sehun through and carried on down the small hall, "In 2F, that's next door to me, is Minseok, who also goes by Xiumin, and Jongdae, who also goes by Chen, it happened when they visited China a few years back or something, but yeah, those two have been tiptoeing around each other for years. I knew them in highschool, it was funny at first, but now it's just sad. Neither of them have the balls to confess, so yeah...

"In 2E is Tao, he's Chinese like Kris, Luhan and Lay, but he's a ing ninja! He knows wushu or something, so he could beat your down. But he's like one of the most girlish s I know, he cries at EVERYTHING. Oh and he's also pining after Kris, aha. Poor Tao, but I reckon it's because they hooked up not long ago as a drunk one night thing - that's what Luhan told me anyway - and Tao wants back on the D. Kyungsoo, who sometimes goes by D.O. 'cause his last name is Do, rooms with him. Now, I'm a fair guy, Sehun, but I have one rule; with Kyungsoo hyung, and I will kill you. He is mine" Kai said, his face finally serious since the first time they'd met.

"Right," Sehun nodded, resisting the urge to laugh, "So are you two dating?" he asked, tilting his head slightly.

Kai let out a sigh and shook his head sadly, "No, I wish. He won't give me the time of day. I've got this rep as a player, so he thinks I'm not serious about him... We almost hooked up a few times, but I always seemed to get ed. I think it's Luhan's handy work, but he won't admit it. But that's not the point, just stay away from him, got it?"

Sehun nodded slightly but then frowned, "Erm, how am I meant to know who to stay away from if I don't know what he looks like?"

"Oh that's easy, he has this motherly vibe to him and these huge owl eyes... You'll know him when you see him, trust me. Oh, well this is you" Kai smiled, shoving Sehun's suitcase back at him, and guesturing to the door marked '2G' in tacky gold plating.

"Right... so, uh, thanks for the help" Sehun said, giving Kai a half hearted smile.

"No worries, bro. I'll fill you in on the rest later. If you need anything, you know where to find me" he nodded towards his door, "In a bit"

As Kai walked into his room, Sehun heard a shriek of "KAI YOU BASTARD! LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" before the door slammed shut and Kai's laughs could be heard.

Deciding it was best not to know, Sehun sighed before opening the door to his and this Luhan dude's room.

Thankfully it seemed to be empty of people. There was an empty bed to the right of him, and a made one to the left with what looked like a Hello Kitty plush on it. There was a chest of draws at the end of each bed. Either side of the door was a work desk, the one on the right was bare, but the one of the left held an array or things, including a small TV and a laptop and - wait, was that glitter?

Beside each bed was a bedside table, each holding a lamp. Other than that, the right was bare, whilst the left held a Nintendo DS, and a couple of textbooks.

With that, Sehun made his way into the room and over to the bare side, kicking the door shut before heaving his cases onto the bed and ping them.

He started with his clothes, shoving them unceremoniously into the draws, just wanting to get it over with because seriously, unpacking was like the second worst thing ever. The worst was packing.

But, he was cut short about half way through by a rather unmanly - it was totally manly, psh, lisp boy doesn't even know what he's saying - squeal.

"What are you doing?! Were you raised in a barn?! Like seriously?! God, I'm going to have to do this myself aren't I?" A doe-eyed blonde haired boy came waltzing over and shoved Sehun out of the way, making him land painfully on his with a good, loud, thump. "Urgh... What even is this?" the boy grimaced as he started to put Sehun's clothes away neatly.

"Dude... The ?" Sehun finally managed to call out, once he'd found his bearings again.

"What?" The boy asked, turning to face Sehun with a look of irritation. Sehun couldn't believe that he had the nerve to looked irritated.

"Let me think... You just walked in here, screamed at me and now you're invading my area... Like who does that? Seriously?" Sehun asked, still slightly dumbfounded.

"Well it's my room too, so I think I have a right to make sure it looks nice, oh and if you go near my bed, I'll cut you" the boy - who he just realised only then, must be that Luhan kid that Kai was talking about - huffed.

Sehun sighed as he got back to his feet, well at least he didn't have to unpack himself. Whilst Luhan continued with his clothes, he put his laptop and textbooks on his desk and made his bed before putting his toiletries in the little cupboard that was built into his bedside table, then made his way over to the bed and shoved his now empty suitcases underneath it.

"See, doesn't that look so much better than how you were going to do it?" Luhan smirked, walking back over to his side of the room and plopping down on his bed.

"Sure" Sehun rolled his eyes as he sat down at his desk and his laptop.

He didn't know how things were going to go with this Luhan - who looked about twelve by the way, but after Kai's little warning about not getting on Luhan's bad side, he decided not to voice that, he didn't want to risk it for a biscuit, he was just dandy playing it safe - but hopefully they'd get on. It'd if he had to live with someone he didn't like for his time there.

Once the laptop had started, he got up the internet and logged into facebook, an unhealthy obsession he would admit, and checked his notifications. He had a whole, wow, five. One was his mum posting on his wall, since when the did his mum have facebook and how did she find him? Dear god! The second was a game request, candy crush, no, no, no, not even if his life depended on it. He'd seen how people lost themselves in the candied demon game. The third was a photo he'd been tagged in by his old pal Sulli, 'cause the had a million of him looking like a . The forth was Sulli commenting on his status with 'Shut up loser, ain't nobody gon' like you anyways!<3' and the fifth was a Farmville request.. Who the still plays Farmville?

He also had two new friend requests, well that's always exciting... He clicked on it and... oh... it was Kai. That was fast. With a roll of his eyes, he accepted. The second was... His mum. Ahaa! Nope, I love you mum, but there are boundaries. Sehun thought before declining and checking his inboxes. All two of them.

Choi Sulli

Sehun, you ! You didn't even tell me we were at the same college! You better hope I don't find you soon, 'cause you're gonna get a kick in the balls. Love ya!<3

Needless to say, all Sehun did was roll his eyes, her threats were always meaningless. She was all bark and no bite.

He smiled slightly and clicked the second one;

Kim 'Kai' Jongin

Did you meet Luhan yet?! I heard yelling!!! Did he kill you?! If he did, I better get an invite to your funeral!

Deciding not to justify that with a response, he clicked back on his newsfeed.

"What you doin'?" Luhan's voice came from right next to Sehun's ear, making the poor boy nearly fall out of his seat.

"Jesus, Luhan! Do you not get the idea of personal space?!" Sehun gasped, placing a hand over his now rapidly beating heart.

Luhan laughed slightly before pouting, "How do you know my name?"

"Kai"

"Ew, Kai. That explains a lot. Don't believe that little dickhead tells you about me. But still, what are you doing?" Luhan asked, holding onto the back of Sehun's chair and resting his chin on the younger's shoulder to get a better look at the screen.

"What does it look like?" Sehun rolled his eyes, "I'm waiting for a train?" he mocked sarcastically.

"Funny. Anyway, add me"

"What?"

"Add me. Are you deaf as well as stupid?" It was Luhan's turn to roll his eyes as he reached around the younger as thought to hug him before typing his name into the search bar and clicking his profile before clicking the almighty 'Add as a Friend' button. "There we go~" Luhan said just as his phone vibrated.

Luhan beamed as he clicked something and a notification popped up on Sehun's screen.

Xiao Luhan accepted your friend request.
Post on Luhan's wall?

Well, rooming with Luhan was going to be a pain in the , Sehun decided before closing down his tab and shutting his laptop.

***

"Chen, I swear to god, give it back!" Xiumin shouted as he pounced at the younger, who was standing on his bed, Xiumin's brand new t-shirt in hand.

"Make me, sweet cheeks!" Chen taunted with a laugh, jumping out of the way just before Xiumin could grab him.

The two of them continued their little chase around the room until Xiumin finally managed to tackle Chen to the floor. He quickly straddled Chen's waist and pinned his arms to the floor above his head, slightly shocking the younger, who quickly lost his grip on the shirt they were fighting over, only now it seemed long forgotten as the two stared at one another in a mixture of shock and awe.

Unfortunately for them, Lay chose that exact moment to waltz thought the door like he owned the damn place, much to Chen's annoyance - not that Lay cared.

"Oh hey guys, finally admitted that you wanna get it on then, eh? 'Bout time and all if you asked me, it was starting to get a little repetitive watching you two dance circles around each other" he yawned, "Anyways, I was wondering if you had any whipped cream?"

Chen sighed as Xiumin got off of him and grabbed the t-shirt before climbing onto his bed, whereas Chen just sat up on the floor and raised an eyebrow at the intruder, "Xing, why the would I have whipped cream? And why do you want it?"

"I didn't say you did, but I know Minseok hyung has some around here somewhere." Lay smiled and pulled what he was looking for out of the mini-fridge under Xiumin's desk, before turning back to the two with a smirk, "And what do you think? Classes don't start for another week, so I'm gonna smother Suho in whipped cream and it off of him as a way of passing the time"

"You need help. Seriously, you two have issues" Xiumin groaned, as Chen finally got up off the floor and sat beside him on his bed.

"Awww, hyung, you're too cute!" Lay giggled, the giggles increasing as he noticed Chen's glare, "There's nothing wrong with having a healthy drive. I know what I've got working for me and I use it. You should try it some time, when Chen straps on a pair and finally just admits he likes you. Anyways, thanks for this. See ya!"

With that, Lay threw them a smirk before leaving and slamming the door behind him, making the two on the bed jump slightly.

"Well, that was interesting..." Chen said, letting out a huff of air.

"Get off my bed, !" Xiumin replied, totally ignoring Chen's comment and kicking the younger boy in the side, sending him crashing down to the floor, limbs flopping all over the place.

"That was a move, Min" Chen glared up at the cute hyung on the bed, who was grinning down at him.

"Meh, whatever. I'm going to see Luhan, bye -face" Xiumin smiled, hopping to his feet and skipping out of the door, leaving behind a moping Chen.

"XIUMIN IN DA HIZ-OUSE!!!" Xiumin screamed as he let himself into Luhan's room, only to find his best friend back hugging some unknown guy and giggling over something that was on said guys laptop, "Um, what are you doing?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at the pair.

"Oh, Baozi! I didn't see you there" Luhan smiled - ignoring Xiumin's "Dude, I practically screamed the house down, you're ting me right?" - before turning back to the laptop and resting his chin on the kid's shoulder again, "What do you want anyway?"

"Wow, Lu. I'm feeling the love" Xiumin muttered, rolling his eyes, "Nothing, I just wanted to come and visit my best friend. And er, who's this?"

Luhan chuckled slightly, only then seeming to remember Sehun's presence, "Oh right, this is Oh Sehun, my new roomie~ he's kind of messy, but I'll have him trained in no time" Luhan beamed, finally standing up again and walking over to plop down on his bed.

Xiumin nodded as he took a seat on Luhan's desk chair, not really sure what to say because how the to you get that close with a guy that's been here like an hour or something? But then again, Luhan never failed to surprise him.

Sehun closed his laptop again - he'd been forced to reopen it after Luhan insisted on seeing his schedule among other things that he didn't even know why the other wanted to see them - and turned to face his roommate and the other kid, "Luhan, I'm not your pet, you can't just train me, you know? That'th ridiculous."

Luhan froze for a moment before looking up at Sehun with a huge - kind of scary stalker like - grin, his eyes sparkling with happiness, "OH MY GOD. You have a lisp!!! That is the cutest thing ever! And here I was thinking I wasn't going to like you!" he squealed, slapping his face like a weirdo.

"It... It'th... It's not cute!" Sehun glared before standing up and leaving the room in a huff.

"Wow, way to go, Lu, you've pissed off the new kid and he's been here all of five minutes" Xiumin slow clapped sarcastically.

" you, Baozi. He's been here like an hour and I didn't mean to! I really thought it was cute!" Luhan pouted, turning his back on his best friend.

"Awww, does wittle Lulu have a crush on the new kid, Oh Sehunnie?!" Xiumin giggled, "What happened to 'I'm manly, I don't find things cute' Luhan? Did our little Sehunnie make you realise that you're a wittle bit girly?"

Luhan turned back around to lob a pillow at Xiumin, hitting him square in the face, causing him to fall to the floor with a harsh thump. Well damn.

"VIOLENT!" Xiumin screamed, glaring and pointing an accusing finger at the now smirking Luhan.

"You'll live" the younger shrugged.

Xiumin harrumphed as he got back to his feet and plopped down on Sehun's bed.

"But seriously, what do you want? You look like you want to say something" Luhan said, softening his gaze and getting up to retrieve his pillow before getting comfortable on his bed again.

Xiumin sighed, "It's nothing really... I'm just... I don't know..."

"It's Jongdae, isn't it?" Luhan asked knowingly with a small smirk playing on his lips, "I don't get why you two don't just already..."

"Lu~" Xiumin whined, "It's not that simple and you know it! He's one of my oldest, closest friends. He'll be freaked out if he finds out I like him"

"You're an idiot, Baozi. Just saying..."

", Luhan, stop calling me that! And no I'm not, I jus-"

"Luhan?!" A voice called from outside, causing both boys in the room to freeze slightly.

Luhan scrambled to his feet as he rushed over to lock the door, but it was too late, the door swung open just as Luhan reached it, revealing none other that Park Yoochun.

"Lulu, baby! You know for a minute there, I thought you were avoiding me" Yoochun pouted, making Luhan want to gouge his eyes out and smash his head repeatedly into a wall, "But anyway, I came to ask if you're free on Friday? I want to take you on a date! And then maybe after..." Yoochun - or as Luhan liked to call him, The Grease Ball - winked.

"Ah... As much as I'd love nothing more," Luhan started, holding back the urge to gag, "I can't..."

Yoochun looked scandalised as his eyes widened, threatening to pop out of his head, "What? Why not?" he asked, seemingly flabbergasted.

"Because... I uh... I h-have a boyfriend! Yeah, I have a boyfriend," Luhan laughed nervously, "So yep, sorry about that, but I'm off the market, no can do, maybe in a few million years..."

Yoochun narrowed his eyes slightly and looked between Luhan and Xiumin who was sitting on Sehun's bed still, biting back his laughter.

"And where is this 'boyfriend' of yours?" Yoochun challenged.

And pray to mighty heaven, the gods were looking down on him today as Sehun and Kai exited the room opposite.

"Right behind you!" Luhan blurted out without a second thought as he pushed past Yoochun and latched himself to Sehun's side, "See, here he is right here. This is Sehun! This is him."

Yoochun glared at Luhan for a moment before looking at Sehun, "Is that the truth?" he asked, looking the boy up and down like a piece of fresh meat.

"Er, yeah?" Sehun answered, completely confused and oblivious, "I''m he"

"Fine" Yoochun sighed, "Let me know when you get bored of the kid and I'll treat you like you should be treated, hot stuff" he smirked, before walking off down the hall.

It wasn't until he'd turned into the stairwell that Luhan finally let out a breath and Xiumin belted out in laughter.

"Oh that was brilliant. Your face was priceless, Lu! You have no idea!" Xiumin laughed as he made his way into the hall where Luhan, Sehun and Kai were now stood.

Luhan chose not to dignify that with an answer and instead groaned as he noticed that now, Chen, Chanyeol, Kris, Baekhyun, Tao and Kyungsoo had joined them in the hall - he wondered for a moment where Suho and Lay were but then the noises coming from their room kind of answered that for him - and were all looking at the laughing freak show that was Xiumin.

"What happened?" Kyungsoo asked, looking fairly concerned as he looked over Luhan's mortified form.

"Ah, don't worry Kyunggie," Kai beamed, slinging an arm around the shorter boy's shoulders, "Luhan was getting hit on by Park Yoochun again and freaked out and somehow it involved Sehun this time. Say Lulu~" Kai taunted, "Why did our Sehunnie here come up in that conversation?"

Luhan swore that if they ever perfected telekinesis, he would send a freaking house down on Kim ing Jongin. The kid was a pest at best, but at least he got the pleasure of watching Kai's dejected face as Kyungsoo shot him down again and again. Ah, sweet justice.

" you. It doesn't matter" Luhan grumbled as he tried to make his way back into the room, only to be stopped by that god damn Baozi!

"Actually, I kind of want to know myself" Sehun piped up, his face still as unemotional as ever, "What did any of that have to do with me? I mean, I don't even know the guy... who is he?"

Chen smirked, "Oh just some dude who's been trying to get into Luhan's pants for the last year and a half" he laughed, discreetly moving to stand next to Xiumin as he did.

Sehun nodded slightly, "Okay, but that still doesn't explain what it has to do with me..."

Kris and Chanyeol quickly caught on as they shared a look before smirking at Luhan, "Yeah Lulu" Chanyeol started.

"What does it have to do with the new kid?" Kris finished.

"Is there something you'd like to tell us?" Baekhyun added in a mocking motherly voice.

"Yeah, Lu gege~ What has it got to do with him?" Tao joined in, edging closer to Kris, who was only looking at Chanyeol, much to Tao's disappointment.

"I, um..." Luhan bit his lip, realising there was no getting out of this one...

"You what, Luhannie?" Kai prompted with a half smirk as he back-hugged a less that pleased, yet flustered Kyungsoo.

"I may have had to, accidentally, say that I had a, um, boyfriend so he'd stop hitting on me and Sehun may or may not have come into the hall way at the wrong time and I may or may not have falsely lead Yoochun to think that said boyfriend was, erm... Sehun?" Luhan answered lowly, his usual confident gaze fixated on the ugly blue carpet of the hallway.

Well ... was all that went through Sehun's mind at that point...

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I'm usually more of an angst writer... But, well... I wanted a break from it and here is the out come.

Enjoy. Comment. Sub. Up-vote if you like it!

Much love!

Until next time<3

Shameless self promo!

Other EXO stories;

More than you know

Hide and Seek