12.

It's all fun and games

Chen grinned as Xiumin sat on his lap and pulled him into a kiss. They were sat in Sehun and Luhan's room with said two, along with Kris, Chanyeol, Lay, Kai, Suho and Tao. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were off doing something for a duet they were supposed to sing the next day.

It was Thursday night, and they didn't really have much homework to do since the next day was the last day before half term - and that was when they'd most likely get lumbered with - and so they'd decided to just hang out and chat over a few drinks.

"Urgh, seriously guys, can you not face in front of everyone" Luhan groaned, hiding his face in Sehun's chest as the younger wrapped a comforting arm around him, letting out a small chuckle as he did.

Chen rolled his eyes and pulled away from Xiumin, "You don't care when Lay is practically riding Suho every time we're hanging out!" he accused.

"Yeah, but I'm used to it with them. I'm not cool with seeing you defiling my best friend!" Luhan glared, lifting his head from Sehun's chest momentarily.

"Wow, double standards much. You don't see me complaining when you're all over Sehunnie!" Xiumin rolled his eyes, earning himself a chuckle from Chen, a choke from Sehun and a glare from Luhan.

"Guys, can we like... not? We get it okay. Xiumin and Chen are ers now they're together and Luhan and Sehun are in denial. Alright, got it. Now, moving on, who here thinks that Spike was a way better love interest for Buffy than Angel?" Kai asked with a grin.

"I'm not !"

"I am"

"I'm not into Sehun!"

"Luhan's in denial not me!"

"Hey! You're the one that keeps getting all y"

"You're the one that keeps clinging onto me like a koala!"

"Personally I liked Riley"

The room fell silent as everyone looked over at Tao. All eyes wide and looking on the poor panda as if he'd just blown someone's face off with a flame thrower and then put them in a glass container on display for the world to see... Okay, that might have been a little much.

"What?" he asked in a quiet voice.

"Riley? You are joking right?! He was just... no. Just no. That whole initiative thing was just... urgh. Spike and Buffy were just... perfect okay?!" Kai said, looking slightly disgusted at the poor little panda, who was now hidden behind Kris.

"Please, Angel was so much better for her! He had a soul and he was there helping her from the get go, whereas Spike tried to kill her, he took pleasure in seeing her and her friends suffer! Angel even left to make sure that Buffy would be save. If that's not love man..." Luhan shook his head.

"Please! Spike went and got a soul for her! Angel was forced to have one because of what a he was! And more to the point, Buffy and Angel couldn't get it on, because the one time they did he lost his damn soul and hit the fan!" Kris countered.

"But Riley made her happy!" Tao interjected.

"Shut up, Tao!" Kai, Kris, Luhan, Chen and Sehun all shouted.

"This is stupid" Sehun rolled his eyes, "It was obvious from the minute Spike was introduced that the whole Buffy/Spike dynamic was going to be epic. Her and Angel were too obvious. With Spike, it started from hate, then it grew into this one-sided confusion, which found it's way into frenimies with the whole chip thing going on, Buffy ing died then, and you saw the look on Spikes face, damn, that's love! That moved onto her coming back, them sleeping together when Spike was in love with Buffy and she was confused about what she wanted. Then through the whole 'first evil' and all that, how did it all end? Spike and Buffy. When Spike gave up everything for her. And she told him she loved him, and all he did was say she didn't and laughed. He knew she could never fully love him like he loved her, but he knew that letting her go was key to her moving on with life. And THAT, my friends, is why Spike and Buffy will always outshine Buffy and Angel!" he nodded with finality.

Once more the room fell silent, only this time it was in disgust - because come on, Riley?! - it was in something more along the lines of awe.

"DAYUM SON!" Kai laughed, walking over and plonking himself down beside Sehun, throwing an arm around him, "My best friend is deep!"

"Ew, get off me" Sehun grimaced, but made no move to push Kai away.

Luhan on the other hand... Did. He glared over to where Kai was now sat on the other side of Sehun and without so much as a thought he got up, grabbed Kai by the wrist and pulled him with such a force that Kai went arse over tip, landing on his face on the floor as Luhan sat back down and cuddled into Sehun's side.

"Whoa man, possessive much?" Kai groaned, getting up and sitting back down next to Chanyeol.

"Hey, Chen, do you smell that?" Lay spoke up, grinning at said boy.

Chen smirked back and glanced over at Luhan, "You know, XingXing, I think I do... It... It smells like... like... DENIALLLL~" he sing-songed as he and Lay broke into giggles.

Suho rolled his eyes as he wrapped an arm around Lay's waist and held his giggling boyfriend close, a fond smile playing about his lips before looking up to see Chanyeol watching him with a soft, understanding expression. As if he knew what Suho was thinking.

'What?' Suho mouthed to Chanyeol.

'Nothing. You're just cute together' Chanyeol mouthed back, glancing between Suho and Lay.

A soft blush fell upon Suho's cheeks as he looked away, only to have his head snap back up a moment later at the sound of Luhan squeal.

He looked up to see Chen and Kris holding Luhan tightly whilst Xiumin and Tao had Sehun, holding him back from getting Luhan.

Kris held Luhan as Chen proceeded to tickle the life out of the poor little deer.

"STOP OH GOD!! STOOOPPP!!!" Luhan wheezed, laughing but crying at the same time.

"No! The only way we'll stop is if prince charming over there comes and kisses you like he damn well means it!" Chen smirked and cackled evilly.

Sehun struggled against Xiumin and Tao's hold - and damn, they were hella strong! - trying to help Luhan.

"What d'you say, lispy? One wee little kiss for your lover boy's freedom?" Kris smirked, tightening his grip on Luhan slightly, coaxing a growl out of Sehun in the process.

Sehun was well aware of how Luhan hated being man-handled, and he knew that if he didn't agree than Luhan would kill him for prolonging his torture.

"FINE! Jesus, Mary and Joseph! Just let me go and I'll kiss him. For 's sake!" Sehun huffed, yanking his arms away from his captors and walking over to where Kris was still holding Luhan's arms.

Chen stepped away in amusement as Sehun approached, "And if you don't do it, we will punish you both accordingly" he grinned.

"And how do you plan on doing that?" Sehun asked, slightly unnerved at the way Chen smirked at him.

"Oh, my dear boy. Don't question me when it comes to my plans" he chuckled rather menacingly. "So do it, or pay the price"

"I'd do it if I were you, Sehun-ah. Chen's ing messed up in the head, so he can come up with some pretty scary " Lay smiled apologetically, but made no move to help as Suho peppered his face with kisses.

With a deep breath, Sehun moved forward and stood in front of Luhan - who was still being held back by Kris - and moved his hands up to cup Luhan's face.

"Is this okay?" he asked nervously.

"Just do it. The sooner I'm free, the sooner I'm going to ing kill these s!" Luhan said through his teeth.

With a curt nod, Sehun closed the distance between them and pressed his lips to Luhan's.

What started out as an innocent kiss, quickly escalated as Kris let go of Luhan's arms. Sehun's hands moved down to Luhan's waist, where he hooked his fingers through the loops of Luhan's jeans, pulling the elder closer, whilst Luhan's hands found their way into Sehun's messy locks, fingers tangling themselves into it and tugging slightly as the kiss deepened and Sehun's tongue found its way into Luhan's all too willing mouth.

Alas, the need for air became too much and the two broke apart, short of breath and panting, completely forgetting the others were still there.

A slow, drawn out whistle from Chen brought them back to reality.

"Now try and tell me there's nothing between you two..." Chen smirked again, shooting a wink at the red faced Luhan.

"You wanted a kiss" Sehun said lowly, "You got your kiss. Now I'd suggest you drop the matter before you get hurt"

At this Chanyeol perked up, "Damn. Sehun, you should act like that more often. All dark and brooding. It's ing y!"

"Is it just me, or does anyone else really want Chanyeol to tell Luhan to tell Sehun that he looks y with his hair pushed back?" Lay laughed to himself.

"I thought we'd stopped with the Mean Girls quotes..." Luhan whispered quietly to himself.

"Don't worry about them, Lu" Sehun whispered into Luhan's ear, wrapping an arm subtly around the elder's waist, "They're just jealous that they don't get to know how great of a kisser you are"

Luhan looked up at Sehun with a shocked - yet adorable - expression, "You think I'm a good kisser?"

Sehun just smiled and turned back to face the others who were now watching as Chen and Chanyeol had a dance battle to U-Kiss's Not Young.

Well... That escalated quickly was all Sehun could think in the moment.

He gave Luhan a quick squeeze before moving away and sitting back down on his bed, leaving Luhan standing there dumbfounded, looking over at him.

"Guys, I'm like hella bored now, do you wanna play a game or something?" Chen asked, plopping back down beside Xiumin and giving him a peck on the cheek as Chanyeol turned off the music.

"Sure, but what?" Kris asked, sitting down on the floor beside Tao.

Chen smirked slightly, "Well, we could just go for the easiest option. Truth or Dare..."

Kai grinned, "Can we get Baek and Soo over first? It'll be better if all of us are here" he beamed, "Oh and call Sulli over too"

After a lot of arguing about how it should be guys only - mainly from Luhan - and counter aruging that it wasn't fair to leave Sulli out - mainly from Kai and Sehun - and a lot of diving, biting, pinning, and yelling, they finally calmed down and got Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Sulli to join them, and they were now sat in a circle on the floor waiting for Chen to stop singing along to Man I Fell Like A Woman.

"CHEN! Jesus, can you just start already?!" Kris snapped, glaring at the aforementioned boy.

Chen just laughed and rolled his eyes, "Right sorry... Let me see~" he squinted, looking around the circle for his victim... "Sehun, truth or dare?"

Sehun rolled his eyes and leant back against the bed frame, "Truth"

"Lame~" Kai sing songed, only to be ignored.

Chen smirked slightly, "What's the thing that you find most attractive about Luhan, physically?"

Sehun pursed his lips and looked over at Luhan, his eyes trailing over Luhan's body before looking back over at Chen with a small smile, "I'd say his eyes but how cliché is that? So I'm gonna go with his lips"

"How is that any less cliché?"

"No further questions, it's my go!" Sehun smirked, "Kai, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

Sehun looked over at Kai - one of his two best friends - and smiled, it was about time he did Kai a solid, "I dare you to kiss Kyungsoo..." he paused, letting it sink in a little, "With tongue, for at least a minute"

Both Kai and Kyungsoo looked at Sehun in disbelief before Kai broke out into a huge grin and mouthed 'finally' with a look of sheer joy.

Kyungsoo looked as though he didn't know what the hell to do as Kai moved closer, and closer until he was on his knees in front of Kyungsoo, pulling the elder to his knees also. There a short moment as Kai looked into Kyungsoo's eyes to make sure it was okay, and after a small, but clear nod, Kai moved forward and pressed his lips to his long time crush's.

Kyungsoo drew a shaky breath before responding to the kiss he wanted so badly to hate, but just couldn't. He knew he shouldn't get into it with Kai, but the younger boy was just... so addicting. And so with that, he let his hands come up to rest on Kai's shoulders as Kai's tongue worked it's way into his mouth, claiming it as his own.

An uncomfortable cough from Kris brought them apart, both of them with swollen lips and short of breath. Neither of them said anything as they moved back to their places in the circle and sat back down.

Kai cleared his throat awkwardly, "Kris, truth or dare?"

"Dare" Kris said airily, his eyes shifting over to look at Tao, though it seemed like Kai was in a trouble making mood.

"I dare you to go get the whipped cream out of Xiumin hyung's room, bring it back here, write your name over Chanyeol's torso and then it off until there's no trace of it!" Kai said, a smirk fighting to come across his lips.

Kris froze for a second, then glanced over at Chanyeol before getting up and leaving the room to get the whipped cream.

Baekhyun looked over at Kai seethingly, "You're a . I hope you know that"

"Chill, it's not like I'm making them get it on or anything" Kai rolled his eyes, enjoying how easy it was to annoy his friends.

Kris came back shortly after and told Chanyeol to lay on the floor. He did as he was told and pulled up his shirt, squeezing his eyes shut because he did not, by no means, want to see Baekhyun's reaction to this.

Kris quickly wrote out his name and in a breath before moving down and letting his tongue run over his best friend's body, up every last drop of the sweet substance.

As soon as he was done, he threw the can at Kai and returned to his place in the circle, alone with Chanyeol.

"Suho" Kris, said, wiping his mouth on the back of his hand, "Truth or dare?"

"Um... Truth..." Suho sighed, clinging closer to Lay.

Bad move, as Kris took note of it. "What's really going on between you and Xing?" he asked, gaining the attention of everyone in the room, undividedly.

Suho looked at Lay, who in turn let out a sigh before nodding.

"Well..." Suho began, "We're, um, dating... And, uh, we have been for... well.. a long time... like... three years or so..."

"ARE YOU TING ME?!"

"I KNEW IT!"

"Kris, you owe me fifty quid"

""

"Awww this is amazing"

"Can I count this as a win for my SuLay mission?"

The room fell quiet again as everyone looked over at Sulli, who was grinning like mad.

"Is that really all you can say?" Xiumin asked incredulously.

Sulli just laughed, "What? I really wanted them to be together, because look at them! So I'm counting this as a win!

"You really are something, you know that, Sul?" Lay chuckled before pressing a soft kiss to Suho's lips. "Anyways, it's your go, love"

Sehun, Sulli, Tao, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo awwed at the pet name whilst Suho rolled his eyes, "Chanyeol, truth or dare?"

"Uh..." He glanced over at Baekhyun, "Dare?"

Suho chuckled to himself before looking over at Chanyeol, "I dare you to streak around the dorm until someone sees you and either screams or faints"

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and stood up, quickly ridding himself of all his clothes.

"Wish me luck" he grinned before taking off down the hall.

Ten minutes and a loud scream later, Chanyeol was back and dressed, looking around the circle for his next victim.

"Ah, Miss Choi~ Would you wish to partake in a Truth or Dare?" Chanyeol asked, offering her a small bow and tilt of his imaginary hat.

Sulli let out a cute giggle, "Ah good sire, I do wish for you to grant me a dare"

"They're as bad as each other..." Chen muttered under his breath.

Chanyeol's carefree looked was replaced with a smirk as he looked up at a confused Luhan before turning back to Sulli, "I dare you to make out with Sehun until neither of you can breath... And if you don't do that, you have to run around campus for half an hour.... ... ..." he said in a low, menacing - albeit slightly teasing - voice.

"Are you kidding me with this ?!" Luhan all but shouted, looking angrily at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol's smirk didn't faulter, "Is there a problem, Luhan?"

Luhan glared as he sulked quietly to himself, trying his hardest not to watch as Sulli moved over to Sehun, an amused look on her face, and proceeded to kiss him.

It was about ten seconds into the kiss that Luhan felt like he was going mental. He got up out of his seat and pulled Sehun away from Sulli, his whole being practically shaking with rage.

"Quit it! He's mine!"

The room fell silent again, for the nth time that night as everyone looked on Luhan in utter shock. The most shocked of all, Sehun.

Luhan's words quickly sank in as he realised what he'd done... What he'd said...

"I... Everybody out." He said lowly, "Are you deaf?! GO! GET OUT!" he screamed, making everyone - bar himself and Sehun - scramble to their feet and hurriedly make their way out of the room, Sulli being the last as she shot one last concerned look at Sehun before shutting the door and leaving with the others.

Sehun remained on the floor, looking up at Luhan who was now on his feet, refusing to look at the younger.

Luhan sighed as he quickly changed into his night clothes and turned the light off, leaving Sehun sitting on the floor in complete darkness as he crawled into bed, facing the wall with his back to the younger.

"Lu?" Sehun whispered into the darkness, unsure of what else to say.

Luhan sighed softly as he bit back the tears that stung at his eyes, "Don't..." he whispered, "Just... Just leave it, okay?"

Sehun let out a breath of air as he got to his feet and moved over to Luhan's bed, sitting down on the edge of it and letting a hand rest gently on Luhan's side. "I don't want to leave it"

Luhan said nothing as he felt Sehun lay down behind him and wrap an arm over him, pulling him back so that his back was flush against Sehun's chest.

"But I'm not going to make you talk about it if you don't want to... So just sleep for now, okay?" Sehun whispered softly, pressing a gentle kiss to the top of Luhan's head, "Just sleep"

***

By the time Sehun woke up the next morning, Luhan was already gone. Off to class for his last day of term before their week off. Sehun wasn't surprised though, because damn, he didn't wake up until gone eleven. He didn’t know what would happen now. He didn’t know if he and Luhan would just go back to normal or what, but he hoped that things wouldn’t be awkward between them. That was the last thing he wanted.

He took his time getting up, showering, dressing and getting himself to look half decent before plopping down at his desk and logging onto his laptop.

It wasn’t long before he was singing along to his music and surfing tumblr, giggling at Kai’s blog. His favourite post being the picture of Suho and Lay with “THEY BE OUT AND HELLA PROUD THANKS TO YOURS TRULY! AWW YEAH!” written beneath it.

Just as he clicked back to his dash, Kai burst in the room.

“Ah, speak of the devil and he shall appear” Sehun chuckled.

“Dude say what?” Kai furrowed his brows and slapped Sehun on the shoulder before pulling him to his feet and out of the room.

Sehun tried to pull his arm back from Kai, but failed miserably, “Kai, where are you taking me?!”

Kai stopped when they got outside of the dorm and spun around to look at Sehun, “We, my surprisingly sweet assed friend, are going out. It’s time for us to hit the town and not come back until the walls are spinning”

“We’re going to a club?” Sehun asked dubiously.

“Well, a bar, but I know one of the guys that works there, so we can get half price drinks all night. And maybe you’ll find yourself a little play buddy” Kai smirked, pulling Sehun along again.

“I don’t want a play friend, Kai” Sehun sighed, “You know that”

Kai rolled his eyes, “Dude, come on. What are you gonna do? Wait for Luhan to get his head out of his and ask you out? Or just follow him around like a puppy for the rest of your life to let him use you as a little toy. Chew you up and spit you back out again until he finally tells you to take a hike?” He let out a sigh as he moved his hand down to Sehun’s and continued to pull him towards the bar, “Luhan isn’t the kind of guy you wanna get into it with, Sehun. Believe me, he’s nice for now, sure, but what about when he gets bored of you, huh? Luhan’s the kinda guy that’ll you and off. I don’t want you to get hurt, Sehunnie”

Sehun’s eyes narrowed slightly, but still allowed Kai to pull him along “So what? You think he can’t change? You think that I don’t have a chance with him? He likes me, Kai. I know he does! He’s just scared and I’m not going to that up because of you”

They reached the bar soon after, and each ordered a pint before sitting down at one of the smaller tables in the corner.

Neither of them said anything for a while until Kai finally sighed and spoke up.

“Sehunnie, look man, I’m sorry, okay? I didn’t mean to get you all pissed off. It’s just that Luhan, he’s not exactly reliable, you know?” he half smiled in sympathy.

“I know that. Jesus, I know, but I really like him, Kai. And this is all too freakin’ complicated when it shouldn’t be.” Sehun laughed lightly, “I feel like I’m living in a ruddy soap opera”

“Don’t we all” Kai laughed, lifting his glass, “So let’s drink”

Sehun grinned and clinked his glass with Kai’s. It was going to be a long, more than likely regrettable, night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: So, this update came a lot sooner than I expected it to, because my mother is a saint and let me borrow her laptop~
Anyways, I wanted to update because I'm going to be hella busy from now on, until Christmas time (I'll still update don't worry, but it'll be a little less to a time plan) because I'm starting this work exp thing at Pepsico for four weeks, then I might be starting this apprenticeship at a school for kids with special needs and become qualified to help them if I get the gig. Not only that, but I'm becoming a part time carer for my uncle (He has Cerebral Palsy). So it's rather busy at the moment.
 

Anywho, enough about me, y'all don't wanna hear abou my boring life~ To the story~~~
What did ya think?! Drop me a comment and let me know.

So you know what to do~ Comment, Sub, vote! And if you have any questions or anything, drop me a PM and I'll try to get back to ya as soon as I can~

Much love~
Until next time<3

 

 

P.s. You can friend me on here, I don't bite. (Add me on Facebook too if you want, PM me for the link to my page)