21.

It's all fun and games

Sehun and Chen slowly made their way back to the dorms; they’d stayed out a little later than they meant to, but neither of them cared all that much. After all, it was the last Saturday before classes started up again.

“And then, he fell all the way down the hill and I’ve never laughed so hard in my life! He didn’t find it all that funny, mind” Chen laughed, “By the time I got to him, he was soggy and covered in grass stains. He was crying too, but mainly because I’d laughed at him” he shook his head softly, the fondness clear in his eyes.

Sehun laughed, “I wish I could have seen that. I was starting to think that Minmin hyung didn’t cry at all”

“Well, he doesn’t really. Not much really” Chen smiled, “It’s not the kind of person he is. He’s strong. I think that’s part of what makes me admire him so much, you know?”

“I get what you mean. Half of why I like Luhan is because he’s not a whiney little git!” Sehun laughed.

Chen stopped walking abruptly and looked at Sehun in amazement.

Noticing the elder wasn’t beside him anymore, Sehun stopped and turned to see Chen watching him. “What?” Sehun asked, a little taken aback.

“You do realise what you just said, right?” Chen said, his voice showing just how surprised he was.

Sehun thought back for a moment before his eyes widened, “” he cursed under his breath walking over to Chen and grabbing his upper arms rather tightly, “Pretend that didn’t happen” he commanded.

“I can’t do that” Chen smiled evilly, “But... I’ll keep your secret, if that’s what you’re worried about”

“Good. Than-”

“However” Chen cut Sehun off, “It will be for a price”

Sehun groaned, shoving Chen away from him, “What?” he hissed.

“You’ll be my, personal assistant, until such time as I see fit. Unless you want everyone to know about your little crush” the elder smirked, throwing an arm around Sehun and starting to walk again.

Sehun scoffed, “Personal assistant? More like slave, knowing you”

Chen just smiled as they walked into EXO dorm.

They walked up the stairs quietly, Chen positively beaming whilst Sehun sulked like a five year old who didn’t get a chocolate bar from the shop.

They said their goodbyes – albeit huffily on Sehun’s part – and made their way into their respective rooms.

He walked into his room to find Luhan sitting in the middle of his bed, wearing only one of Sehun’s baggier t-shirt, reading what seemed to be some kind of magazine. Silently, Sehun closed and locked the door behind him before kicking off his shoes, shedding his jeans and walking over to sit beside Luhan on the bed.

“Hey” Sehun said, looking over to see what Luhan was reading, only to choke back a shocked cough.

“Oh, hey Sehun-ah” Luhan said, not looking up from his reading, as though it was totally natural to be sat there reading – or rather looking at – a gay mag as though it were something as dull as the news, “You’d think they’d have a little more variety in these things, wouldn’t you?” Luhan sighed, tossing the magazine aside.

Sehun couldn’t help but chuckle at that, “Yeah, I suppose so” he said, shaking his head lightly.

Luhan finally looked up at Sehun and pouted, “I missed you, you know? I can’t believe you left me here with Sulli and Xiumin. Together. Do you not realise how horrific that was?! All they did was tease me!” he huffed.

Sehun smiled, pulling Luhan into him and wrapping his arms around the elder, “I’m sorry Lulu, I just thought it’d be nice to bond with Jongdae hyung a little. I promise I won’t leave you with the big bad bullies again” he chortled.

“Good” Luhan huffed, snaking his arms around Sehun’s neck and letting his finger’s tangle into the messy locks that rested upon Sehun’s head.

Sehun didn’t bother to reply, instead choosing to lean in and claim Luhan’s soft, pink lips with his own. Letting their mouths mould easily together in a sweet, sensual kiss. Slowly, it grew deeper, it wasn’t hurried, or rushed like a lot of their other kisses. There was something stronger, something more intense about what was happening at that moment. Their tongues touched tentatively, as though they were only just testing the waters that were so dark and uncharted.

A soft sigh left Luhan’s lips as Sehun pushed him backwards to lay on the bed, the younger coming to rest between Luhan’s lush thighs, muscular from all the football he played, get soft like the petals of a flower, leaving Sehun in a state of wonder at how the elder managed to get then in such a way.

One of Sehun’s hands found its way under Luhan’s knee, before gently making its way up to come to a rest on Luhan’s thigh, whilst the other was positioned beside Luhan’s head, holding up his weight, not wanting to squash the elder as they continued to taste one another’s mouths.

Their breaths were laboured, but it didn’t stop them from what their minds were set on. Luhan panted airily as Sehun’s lips attached themselves to Luhan’s neck, biting down every now and again, then soothing the bite with a lap of his tongue, making Luhan squirm beneath him.

“Sehun-ah” Luhan gasped out between swollen lips as Sehun grinded against him teasingly.

Sehun let out a breathy chuckle, “You know, it’s naughty to not wear any underwear Lulu. Anyone could just... walk in”

“I... I wasn’t expecting you t-to just... ah... jump me” Luhan defended himself, tightening his hold on Sehun’s hair and bucking his hips upwards as he grew harder.

“Ah, ah, ah, don’t turn this around on me, Princess” Sehun said between sweet kisses to Luhan’s neck, “you were obviously waiting for me, for this”

“I do-don’t know what you’re talking a-about” Luhan gasped, reaching the end of his tether with his patience and pulled Sehun into another longing kiss.

Sehun pulled away long enough to rid himself of his t-shirt before placing butterfly kisses all over Luhan’s face, making the latter giggle as he ran his hands over Sehun’s .

“I’m really glad I met you, you know” Luhan smiled, lifting his arms over his head so that Sehun could pull of his t-shirt too, leaving him completely bare whilst Sehun remained clad in his boxers.

“Me too, you’re like my own little ball of sunshine” Sehun laughed, “But really, I... I really do like you, Luhan-ah. A lot”

Luhan smirked slightly, looking over Sehun with lustful eyes, “If you like me that much” he whispered lowly, slipping a finger into the waistband of Sehun’s boxers and tugging at them, “You’ll get rid of these already”

Sehun rolled his eyes, but couldn’t stop the smile that came onto his face as he did as Luhan wanted, throwing the garment somewhere on the floor along with their other clothes.

“Better?” he asked against Luhan’s lips.

Luhan let out something that sounded almost like a purr, “Much” he whispered reaching over to the bedside table for the small tube he knew would be there, “A-Are you sure you want to do this?” he asked slightly nervously. It wasn’t that he didn’t want it, he just needed to be sure that Sehun did.

This was different than any other time. This time, it meant something special, because it was with someone he truly cared about.

“I’ve never been more sure about anything in my life” Sehun said quietly, taking the tube from Luhan’s hand and uncapping it. “I’m sure of you”

“Okay” Luhan whispered, letting himself relax in Sehun’s hold as they took the next big step in their relationship.

To say it didn’t scare Luhan, would be a lie. Everything about their relationship was so much more intimate than anything he was used to. It sent his head realing and his heart pounding and everything that made sense suddenly didn’t, but he couldn’t find the will to care, nor wonder why.

Sehun was everything he imagined and more when it came to how he was when being physical. He was gentle and caring and he treated Luhan with the upmost respect, checking Luhan’s face for any signs of distress as they eased together.

And although it was slightly uncomfortable at the start, Luhan found soon that Sehun looking into his eyes became something he yearned for as they moved and moulded.

Soft fluttering kisses were scattered here and there as their bodies rocked, but they were too lost in the ecstasy of it all to kiss for too long. There were, at a few points, though longer, more lingering kisses that had Luhan gasping in pleasure. He could see it in Sehun’s face that the younger was gone with the same feelings he was feeling.

What amazed Luhan more so was the fact that before, kisses to him were just kisses, and they had nothing to do with intimacy. too, was just that, . But this was different. Sehun was making love to him, and with that he found that kissing Sehun was the most intimate part of it all. Because you can fake it with , you can fake the touches and the reactions, but you can’t fake kissing, because it’s something you either lose yourself in, or you don’t. Something that lets the other person know if you want them or not.

And dear lord, did he want Sehun.

Much more to his astonishment, however, was just how badly Sehun seemed to want him. And he supposed that was what made it all the more special when they both reached their peak and Sehun fell onto him in a sweaty, exhausted heap before softly pulling away and rolling to Luhan’s side, only to pull the elder into his arms and hold him tightly, not caring that they were both sweaty and sticking and in dire need of a shower. Because it didn’t matter. Because it was slowly dawning on them, that they were no longer falling. They’d taken the plunge, they’d fell. And though it was scary, it was truly magnificent to both of them.

***

“Baekhyun-ah, can I talk to you for a minute?” Kris asked, catching Baekhyun on his morning coffee run.

Baekhyun looked him over for a second, his face showing he clearly hadn’t forgiven the elder for upsetting Chanyeol, never the less he said “Fine” and gestured for Kris to follow him over to a bench.

“I need to ask you something” Kris said, sitting down next to Baekhyun, though leaving a small space between them.

Baekhyun scoffed, “Do you really? Well, I’m ever so sorry hyung but I’m on a strict no-s-given diet, so I might not be able to indulge in such careless as, say, answering you” he said, looking Kris straight in the eye, an indeterminable look on his face.

“Baek..”

“Don’t. You don’t come to me and act all hunky dory just because you and Chanyeol are talking now. I’m not an idiot you know, I’ve been nice to you, I’ve been a fan-ing-tastic friend, if I do say so myself and for what? For you to talk about me behind my back? So don’t come here and ‘Baek’ me like you’re my friend. Chanyeol may have forgiven you, but I’ve not” Baekhyun said irritably, before noticing Kris’s confused look, “Oh, didn’t you know? I overheard a conversation about all the you said about me to Yeol. Nice Kris, real nice”

Kris sighed, “You know I didn’t mean any of it... right?”

“Does it make a difference, Kris?” Baekhyun said, the hurt evident in his voice, “You still said it, whether you meant it or not. It was a ty move”

“What do you want me to say, then?!” Kris all but shouted, “I can’t tell you I’m sorry because you’ll just say it doesn’t mean anything, I can’t sit here and grovel because even I won’t sink that low. Yeah, I did something ed up, but who the doesn’t make mistakes, huh? And who the are you to call me out on being a prick when yesterday you were cheating on your ing boyfriend with Kai of all people!” he huffed, though realising that amidst his small rant he’d gotten to his feet and was now towering over Baekhyun.

“How. Dare. You” Baekhyun hissed through gritted teeth. He stood too, and although he was a lot shorter than Kris, he seemed a lot more intimidating, Kris though, didn’t back down.

Kris scoffed, hiding his nervousness, “How dare I?” he exclaimed, “How dare you! You cheating arsehole! You were the one face with another gu-” Kris was cut off as Baekhyun slapped him hard across the face.

“You conniving little bastard! You might want to get your ing facts right before you accuse me of anything!” Baekhyun seethed, his voice calm, but his eyes glowing with anger, “Want to know what happened with Kai yesterday? He ing tripped! Don’t believe me, go and ing ask him! You want to tell Chanyeol about my sordid affair? Go a-ing-head, because he knows! You’re so eager to have Chanyeol break up with me, why? So you can get your ing kicks and be a rebound!? You have Tao! And Yeol doesn’t like you that way! So mind your own god damn business from now on, Yifan!” he walked away before pausing and turning back to look at Kris one last time, “You’re pathetic” was all he said before storming off, leaving his still full coffee cup behind him.

Kris didn’t know what to say. He hadn’t meant for this to happen, he didn’t mean to cause an argument, he just wanted to make sure that what he saw had been a mistake, but he had to go and open his stupid mouth yet again and up another friendship.

“What a time it is to be Wu Yifan” he said solemnly before making his way back to the dorms.

It didn’t take him all that long to get back, and walk up the stairs to the second floor, as soon as he got up there he ran into a giddy Luhan.

“You’re up early” Kris deadpanned, as Luhan waved at him.

Luhan frowned slightly, his buzz slowly ebbing away at the sight of Kris’s fowl mood, “What’s wrong with you?” he asked, “Please tell me you didn’t fall out with Yeol again”

“No, I didn’t” Kris sighed, “Might do soon though”

“What?” Luhan asked in confusion, his brow furrowing slightly, “Why?”

Kris ran a frustrated hand down his face, “I pissed off Baekhyun...”

Luhan frowned at Kris, taking in his overall appearance and realising the younger looked like complete and utter , “What the hell did you do this time?” he asked, slightly exasperatedly.

“I may have accused him of having an affair with... well... Kai” Kris admitted timidly.

Now, Kris expected a lot of things to happen next, take for example yelling, but when Luhan’s little fist took a blow to his chest – very painfully he might add – he was genuinely shocked.

“You... Stupid... ing.... Prick!” the elder shouted between blows, “What the.... actual... is wrong... with you?!”

“I don’t know! For ’s sake, Luhan, can you stop ing hitting me!” Kris huffed, grabbing the shorter boy’s wrists

At the sound of the shouting, Sehun emerged from his room, clad in only his jeans and shoes, “What the hell is going on here?!” he asked, looking over at Kris and Luhan.

Upon seeing Luhan’s angry face and Kris restraining him, he quickly walked over and pulled Luhan’s wrists out of Kris’s grip, turning on the elder, “What the do you think you’re doing?!” he demanded

Kris glared at him slightly, “He started hitting me!” he said, defending himself rightly.

“Do I give a ?! Look at his wrists!” Sehun growled, holding up Luhan’s hand to show the reddening marks around the elder’s thin wrists, “What do you think you’re playing at?!”

Kris rolled his eyes, “I don’t have time for this ” he huffed, shoving past Sehun and going into his own room, slamming the door behind him.

Sehun quickly turned to Luhan and gave him a once over, “Are you okay?! Did he hurt you?!” he asked, a little franticly, making Luhan laugh, despite the previous scene.

“Sehun-ah, I’m fine!” he chuckled, “He didn’t mean to hurt me, it’s not as bad as it looks, I swear”

Sehun though, didn’t laugh, “Are you sure?”

Luhan nodded, taking a hold of Sehun’s hands, lacing their fingers together and pulling him forward so that they were pressed against each other.

“Stop worrying about me so much” Luhan whispered against the younger’s lips, “I’m a big boy, I can handle myself, you know?”

Sehun let out a tiny distressed whimper as Luhan finally kissed him properly. He easily returned the kiss, relaxing into the feel of Luhan’s everything. If anything, the previous night had made him never want to let go of the little deer, he didn’t care how strong or ‘manly’ he was.

“We should go back into the room” Luhan said between kisses, making Sehun chuckle.

“Didn’t you want to go and get snacks from the vending machine?” he asked, pulling back slightly to raise an eyebrow at Luhan.

Luhan smirked slightly, “I think I’ve found something yummier I’d like... And it’s already half unwrapped” he said, glancing down to Sehun’s bare torso.

Hearing the sound of a door opening, though, the two pulled away from each other reluctantly as Kai walked into the hall.

“Do I even want to know?” Kai asked, glancing between Sehun’s body and Luhan’s flushed face.

Luhan laughed awkwardly, “I... He... Vending machine. Ha, you know how it is” he laughed again before taking off down the hall.

Kai looked at Sehun with a raised brown, “Dude, how are you even dating him?” he asked.

Sehun’s eyes widened for a moment before he regained his poker face, “Dating? We’re not” he said, trying to hide the nervousness in his voice.

“Oh come off it” Kai scoffed, “I overheard you talking the other day, so don’t pull that with me. You think you’re so smart, Sehunnie, well guess what” he teased, “You just met your mak-ah!”

Kai let out a cry of shock as Sehun slammed him up against the wall, pinning him there, “You’re going to keep quiet about this, Kai. I mean it” he said, leaving no room for argument, though Kai wasn’t deterred.

“Or what?” the elder challenged.

Sehun eyed him for a moment then smirked, “Or else I’ll tell Kyungsoo everything you told me that night we went out drinking” he said, “Everything from wanking in bed next to him when he was sleeping, all the way to asking Baekhyun what felt like because you thought you might want Kyungsoo to try it on you”

“You wouldn’t dare!” Kai gasped as Sehun watched him with a menacing look.

“Try me”

They stared each other down for a moment before Kai finally sighed and relaxed in Sehun’s hold, “Oh fine. Gees, man. You’re so touchy!”

Sehun laughed slightly, “I don’t like to be messed with” he shrugged, “What’s up anyways, you look a bit lost”

“Oh right, I’m just going to get some tissue for Baek. He’s really pissed, and when he gets angry he cries and won’t come out of the room because it ‘smudges his eyeliner and he’ll be damned if anyone sees him look less than perfect’ so yeah...” Kai half smiled, “He won’t tell me what’s wrong with him though...”

Sehun frowned, “Is he okay?” he asked, “do I need to kill a ?”

Kai laughed, “No, no. He’ll be fine soon enough. Besides, if anyone’s going to kill someone for upsetting out baby Baek, then it’s Yeol. The guys mad protective. Then it’d be me, then you can kill them for the third time... Though, now I think about it, I think Luhan might actually beat Yeol in killing them” Kai said thoughtfully, “He’s really protective of Baekhyun. Like, they bicker all the time and argue like mad, but you can tell they care for each other a lot, even if Lu won’t admit it”

“I won’t admit what?” Luhan asked, coming to stand beside Sehun, a mars bar in one hand and a Banana Yahoo in the other.

“That you love Baekkie” Kai smirked, waiting for Luhan to flip out at him.

Luahn didn’t react how Kai expected though, instead he just shoved Kai aside and made his way into the tanned boy’s room, where he found Baekhyun sitting on his bed in tears.

Before Baekhyun could even say anything, Luhan was beside him, pulling him into a tight hug which Baekhyun easily returned.

Kai and Sehun stood in the door way watching in confusion.

“Well...” Kai whispered to Sehun, “I think it’s safe to say Luhan knows more than we do”

“But how... he was with me all night...” Sehun said, furrowing his brows slightly.

Kai glanced at him, he was close to making a joke, but stopped himself in time, in light of the situation, “Are you sure he’s not spoken to anyone else this morning?” he asked instead.

“No he-” Sehun paused before a wave of fury came over him.

“What?” Kai asked, slightly worried that one of his best friends looked about ready to throttle someone.

Sehun didn’t bother to look at him as he kissed out one word, “Kris” he seethed.

And suddenly, it all became clear to Kai what was happening.

And he didn’t like where it was headed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Look what happened~ Ehehehe~
Can I just say that I seriously have no idea what I'm doing with Kris. This wasn't what was planned, it just kind of happened.
Ahaa, well, anyways~
Sorry if there are any typos. I did mean to check, but it's been a ty few days tbh so yeah..
Comment, Sub, Vote~ You know how it works ^^

Much Love~
Until next time<3