03.

It's all fun and games

Sehun let out a breath of relief as Sulli waved goodbye and followed the others out of the room. He let himself fall down onto his bed with a groan, college was going to be a long period of his life...

"Are you okay?" Luhan asked after a moment of two of Sehun cursing into his pillow.

Sehun lifted his head to look at Luhan, honestly, the older boy hadn't spoken all that much whilst the others were there, he only really spoke up every once and a while to try and get Kai and Sulli to stop bullying Sehun - which of course only backfired and got them started about how lucky Sehun was to have such a caring boyfriend, and when Sulli found out he was older than Sehun, he was met with a "Ooo, sugar daddy, eh? I didn't realise Sehun was into that sort of thing. You be good to him, Luhan!".

Sehun opened his mouth to reply, but stopped when he noticed his laptop sitting innocently beside Luhan, "Erm, why do you have my laptop?" he asked carefully, bringing himself into a sitting position.

"Oh, right. Kai had it, so I took it off him. I was a bit too late though..." Luhan shrugged, "And you didn't answer my question..."

"Thanks... I guess, and yeah, I'm fi-" Sehun was effectively cut off by a knock at the door.

Reluctantly, he stood up and made his way over to the door, inwardly cursing everything in the world, because this day was just becoming overly exhausting. He swore to hell and back if this was any of those idiots coming back to make fun of him, he was going to seriously consider murder... Well, maybe, he knew he wasn't the strongest person out there and honestly the idea of being locked up wasn't appealing in the least.

He sighed and pulled the door open, "Seriously, if this is going to be another ing joke I'm no- oh, it's you again... What do you want?"

"I was just coming to see if Luhan had gotten rid of you get" the person at the door said, looking at Sehun in distaste.

"Dude, it's been less than twelve hours... Give me a break" Sehun huffed before walking back in the room and flopping down on his bed. He really wasn't in the mood for this .

Yoochun took this as an invite and made his way into the small dorm room, closing the door behind him, "Hey Lulu~" he grinned, leaning back against the door, his hands in his pockets as he threw Luhan a wink.

Luhan cringed slightly, glancing over at Sehun who now had his laptop back and was starting it up... No help there.

"What do you want?" Luhan asked, not moving from where he sat on his bed, glancing at Sehun every couple of seconds, hoping to god that his cover wouldn't be blown.

"I was wondering if you'd gotten bored of," he glanced over at Sehun with a look of pure disgust, "that thing... yet" he smiled, turning back to Luhan, "Seriously, hot stuff, you'd be so much better off with me"

Luhan opened his mouth to reply, but to his surprise, and confusion, Sehun stood up, setting his laptop aside and walked calmly over to Yoochun.

"Okay, I don't know who you are, nor do I care to, but I'd really love it if you'd off. I've had a day as it is and you coming up in here when I need some well earned rest, trying - and failing I might add - to flirt with Luhan, is not helping. So stop, can't you see he's not interested! He never will be. He doesn't like you! Got it? Good. Now leave" he huffed, walking over to Luhan's bed and sitting down, glaring at Yoochun.

Luhan was in too much shock to even kick Sehun the hell off of his bed.

Yoochun pursed his lips and looked over the two, "You know..." he said, "you two don't even seem like you're dating..."

Again Luhan was about to protest, but was stopped by Sehun. Only this time, it was because of Sehun's lips pressed against his own. Kissing the life out of him in a rather pleasant - not that he'd ever admit that out loud - manner.

Without thinking, Luhan's hands came up and tangled in Sehun's hair as he kissed back with equal verve.

After a moment or two, Sehun pulled back, a little short of breath and thoroughly amused at the expression on Luhan's face. The elder was panting slightly, his cheeks pink, his eyes wide and his lips red and slightly swollen, and Sehun had to admit, he looked kind of hot.

He turned back to Yoochun with his usual poker face and stood up. Making his way over, he shoved Yoochun out of the way before opening the door and pushing him out, "Hope that was enough for you to get the message. Come near my boyfriend again, and I won't be so kind about how I get you to leave. Goodnight." he deadpanned before shutting the door.

He sighed as he flipped off the light, thankful that his bedside lamp was on, because he knew otherwise, he'd no doubt fall on his arse. He closed his laptop and placed it on his desk before shruggin out of his jeans, pulling off his t-shirt and climbing into bed, the entire time unaware of Luhan's prying eyes.

"Night" Sehun said sleepily before clicking off the lamp and letting himself forget about his day in the land of dreams - where of course Tom Felton made a lot of guest appearances. And to his surprise, so did his new roommate.

***

Chen sighed as he watched Xiumin zip around the room, getting himself ready. When he'd asked, the older boy had just said something about spending time with Luhan - again - and not having time to talk. Which Chen knew was ridiculous because Luhan was the laziest little he knew.

"Min, can I ask you something?" Chen asked, sitting up and throwing off his covers.

"Yeah, sur- holy crap Jongdae, put some clothes on!" Xiumin squealed, slapping his hands over his eyes.

Chen glanced down and laughed slightly, only then realising that he was indeed . Deciding to tease the elder a little, he stood up and sauntered over to where Xiumin stood, flushed red and eyes squeezed closed under his hands. Chen pried Xiumin's hands away from his face before throwing his arms around the elder and holding him in a tight hug, making sure to press his pride and joy press against Xiumin's hip.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god, Jongdae, please tell me that's not what I think it is..." Xiumin squeeked.

"Mm, it is. Anyways, back to my question," Chen sighed happily, "Min, do you... do you like Luhan?" he asked, hiding his face in Xiumin's hair. A habit he'd picked up long ago.

"Of course I like Luhan. He's my best friend..." Xiumin replied in confusion as he relented and wrapped his arms around Chen's bare torso.

"No, you idiot. I mean do you like him as more than a friend?"

Xiumin froze for a moment. Honestly, it was amazing how stupid Chen could be. Luhan? Really, of all people, Luhan? Of course Xiumin loved Luhan, but there would be a better chance of hell freezing over than him liking Luhan in that way. Sure, they were best friends, but Luhan was a grade A most of the time, and nothing, repeat nothing, could make Xiumin fall for Luhan. Well, that, and the fact that he was already in too deep with the idiot that was holding onto him like nobody's business.

"You're a special kind of stupid, you know?" Xiumin laughed, "I don't like Luhan in that way. I never would. He's like a brother to me, it'd be creepy"

"Ah, good" Chen smiled, nuzzling into Xiumin's locks again and tightening his hold on the elder.

"Good?"

"Mm, good" Chen chuckled, showing that he wasn't about to elaborate any time soon.

"Ahaa, alright, but I do actually have to go. Luhan and I have to finish up this project we have to hand in on the first day. And you, mister, promised Chanyeol that you'd go and shoot hoops with him, Kris and Kai. You have like, twenty minutes to get ready, so mush!" Xiumin sing-songed before prying Chen's hands off of him, grabbing his books and heading out of the room with a wave and a wink.

Xiumin giggled to himself before he realised what just happened and a deep red painted his face. Chen just pretty much rubbed his junk up against him. Well damn.

Shaking his head to try and rid himself of the hella dirty thoughts taking over him, he pushed open Luhan's door and let himself in. To his surprise, Sehun was already gone and Luhan was up and just... staring... at Sehun's vacant bed.

"Erm, Lu? Wha'cha doing?" Xiumin asked carefully as he walked over to the younger and shook him lightly...

"I... He... Me... Soft... Warm... Tingles... Kiss... Mmmm... Sehun... Kiss... So good..." Luhan said airily. His eyes wide and unfocused as he continued to stare at Sehun's bed.

With a sigh and a shrug, Xiumin figured the best way to snap him out of it, would be to-

"SON OF A ! What the , Min? Did you just ing slap me? Huh? What are you? A little ? Who the slaps a person unless they're some prissy little who just got dumped?! Jesus, Mary and Joseph! What was the need?!" Luhan screamed, standing up and shoving a laughing Xiumin.

"Well..." Xiumin chuckled, wiping the tears from his eyes, "You were acting like a , so I needed to snap you out of it. What was up with you anyway?" he asked, plonking himself down on Luhan's chair and getting his books ready.

"Oh... Ha, nothing important," Luhan laughed nervously, standing up, grabbing Sehun's desk chair and settling beside Xiumin, "What do we have left to do?"

"Mmhmm, if you say so. And not much, just a few more psych questions, I think" Xiumin smiled, opening his books up to the right page, "Where's Sehun-ah?"

"He's out with that girl again" Luhan grumbled, slamming his notebook down on the desk and pulling out a pen before starting to scribble down answers. "They're getting breakfast..."

"Why do you seem so grumpy about that?" Xiumin laughed, "Oh my god, don't tell me, you have a crush on the kid after a day? Ahaaa! Oh god, Lu?! Wow!"

"Shut up, . I don't have a crush, but hey, at least Sehun's kissed me already, how far have you gone with Chen? Huh? Oh, a nice little cuddle? you, Min. you" Luhan grumbled angrily.

"Okay, being as you're in a mood, I'm going to ignore what you just said about me and Jongdae" Xiumin sighed, biting back the urge to punch his best friend, "But what do you mean he kissed you?"

"..." Luhan bit his lip, realising his mistake, before sighing, "Last night, it was pretty late, Yoochun dropped by again, and well he was getting all... yeah, and Sehun was tired so he kind of just went 'to hell with it', kissed me to show Yoochun that we were really dating or something, and got rid of the grease ball... And yeah, it was... intense..."

"I'll bet. Did you like it?" Xiumin asked, rolling his eyes as he copied down Luhan's notes.

"What? That it was intense?"

"No, idiot. The kiss. Did you like the kiss?" Xiumin, once again, rolled his eyes. "Oh and more importantly, did you kiss him back?"

Luhan froze for a moment. Yeah, he liked the kiss. He liked it a lot. And he kissed back, but he knew better than to tell Xiumin that, well at least the liking it part, because it would only start a string of endless teasing and jibes.

"I... Yeah, I kissed him back. But I had to, if I didn't then the grease ball'd never leave me alone, would he?" Luhan coughed up after a moment or two.

A sly smile played about Xiumin's lips. Though he could tell Luhan was hoping that he'd not realised that the younger had ignored the first question, he had realised, and he was pretty damn sure that the reason for that was because Luhan had liked it. It seemed like his best friend really did have a little crush on his hands.

"Mm, well that's great and all, but can we carry on with the work now, I want the rest of the week to just chill out" Xiumin groaned, looking over what they had left to do. Really, it wasn't that much, but it was still a lot more than he wanted.

"You mean so you can get back to oggling Chen~" Luhan smirked, opening up another textbook and flipping to page three-hundred-and-ninety-four. Then giggling...

The door opened, without either of them noticing as they continued to bicker whilst jotting down answers from time to time.

Lay and Baekhyun stood there and watched in amusement as Luhan kept making cheap shots at Xiumin about Chen, and in return Xiumin would laugh at how Luhan clearly wants to taste more of the new kid.

With a shrug, Baekhyun moved forward and took Luhan's newly finished work before heading out of the room unnoticed, hell, he wasn't about to turn away free answers when they smacked him in the face.

Lay on the other hand made his way over to Luhan's bedside table and opened up the little cupboard, smiling slightly before he pulled out a pack of cookies and making himself comfortable on Luhan's bed as he began to much on them, still watching the older two bicker lightly.

"Seriously, just tell him, Baozi, I'm telling you he wants to ba- Hold on a god damn minute..." Luhan stopped and turned to face Lay who was looking back at him, smiling lazy, "How long have you even been there?" he asked, too boggled to even care that Lay was on his bed at that moment.

"About twenty minutes or so" Lay shrugged, shoving another cookie in his mouth and letting out a soft moan at the sweet taste.

"Huh... Well, butter my buns and call me toast. What d'you know?" Luhan laughed before standing up and shoving Lay off of his bed. "But that doesn't mean you can sit there. Go sit on Sehun-ah's bed or something"

Lay chuckled as he got up and flopped back down on Sehun's bed, "So, what're we doing anyway, ladies?" he asked, resuming the munching of his - well, Luhan's - cookies.

"Okay, the last time I checked, I was still a man, so yeah, not a lady" Xiumin sighed, "And why aren't you with Junmyeon?"

Lay rolled his eyes, "You know, just because we're having , doesn't mean he and I need to be together all the time. We have seperate lives you know... But, yeah, he went out to pick up some things from the shop"

"What things?" Luhan asked, wiggling his eyebrows, though it didn't seem to faze Lay in the slightest.

"Lube" Lay smiled, "Oh and more snacks, I ran out" he then pouted, and Luhan didn't know whether to laugh or to cry at how amazingly laid back his friend was.

"When are you just going to give up and ask him out?" Xiumin sighed, resting his chin on his hand and looking at Lay with concern.

"When you finally up the courage to tell Chen you want the D..." Luhan muttered under his breath.

"We're both happy with what we have now. No point trying to change a good thing" Lay shrugged, placing the now empty cookie packet on Sehun's bedside table. "Anyways, I'm leaving now, he'll be back soon. Oh and Luhan, Baekhyun took your work" he smiled before getting up and walking out of the small dorm room...

"That little !" Luhan grumbled, before leaving without another word to hunt down the eyeliner diva.

***

Sehun laughed as Sulli made yet another stupid joke. She could be such an idiot sometimes, but he knew she meant well - well most of the time - so he didn't mind so much, besides she kept things light and fun. And she'd said sorry for outing his crush on Tom Felton, so it was all cool.

"But seriously, you actually kissed him?" Sulli asked, a teasing smile on her lips.

Sehun chuckled, nodding his head, "Mm, I don't know why really, okay I do... It was the guy, I wasn't in a great mood because of you lot taking the piss and then he comes in and pretty much stops any chance of me relaxing to over Luhan, so I just snogged Luhan, and told that guy to beat it" he shrugged, "You know what I'm like when I'm tried"

"Urgh, don't remind me... I seriously thought I was going to die that time we went camping with Uncle. I remember crying because I thought you were going to throw me in the lake... Bad times..." Sulli shuddered. Sleepy Sehunnie equals grumpy Sehunnie, which means a scary Sehunnie... Naht fun!

"Heh, yeah. I felt bad about that after though, in my defence!" Sehun laughed, "besides, my dad would have killed me if I'd gone through with it~"

Sulli rolled her eyes before shoving Sehun playfully. The two had just finished breakfast and were now just walking around campus, looking for some way to kill time.

"So did you like it?" Sulli asked, side-eyeing Sehun.

"The kiss?"

"Mm"

"Yeah... It was nice, he's a good kisser, not as good as me obviously, but he wasn't half bad" Sehun laughed, making Sulli roll her eyes.

When they'd met up at the café, Sehun had endlessly teased Sulli because she was wearing a cute little skirt instead of her usual get-up, but she just said it was because all of her other clothes were in the wash, though the pink tinge in her cheeks said otherwise.

"So," Sehun spoke up after a few minutes, "Are you going to tell me who the lucky guy or gal is?"

"I... I don't know what you're talking about..." She laughed nervously as the two of them sat on a bench by the fountain that just so happened to be about half way between their dorms.

"Sulli, please, you're wearing cutesy girl clothes and you're wearing make-up. Make-up!" Sehun said, raising an eyebrow at the girl as she blushed like hell.

After a few minutes, Sehun noticed that Sulli was no longer paying attention to him, but rather, watching some tall kid, kick around a football with his mates... He smirked to himself as he looked over Sulli's now dreamy looking face and bit back a laugh before shoving her off of the bench and bringing her back to reality.

"Was that really necessary?" she glared, just as she was about to pick herself up, she found a and in front of her face, offering her help. "Thanks for helping me u- oh my god..." she said, her eyes widening as he pulled back her hand suddenly, much to Sehun's amusement.

"It's alright, are you okay though? Is this guy bothering you?" The stranger asked, shooting a pointed look at Sehun who was now cackling away like a made man.

"Oh, no, he's my best friend. Ahaa, he was just playing..." Sulli chuckled nervously, "I erm, thanks though.."

"Don't mention it" the guy smiled, "I have to get back though, so I guess I'll see you in drama club next week?"

"Yeah... See you..." Sulli said, watching the guy run off back to his friends.

"Wow... 'I... I don't know what you're takling about...'" Sehun mimicked, smirking at his best friend.

"Shut up, idiot" Sulli glared before walking off towards Sehun's dorm, not waiting as she heard Sehun running after her to catch up.

It didn't take long for them to get back up to Sehun's room, where they walked in to find Baekhyun unconscious on the floor, Xiumin in the corner wide-eyed, Luhan sitting on Sehun's bed with a notebook clutched to his chest, Suho and Lay just standing by Sehun's desk, both of them looking half amused, half concerned, and Kyungsoo hovering over Baekhyun, trying to wake him up.

Without another word, Sehun took Sulli by the wrist and pulled her out of the room unnoticed, stopping only when his back collided with something hard. He turned to see a sweaty Chanyeol, with Kris's arm thrown over his shoulder.

"Wanna watch where you're going next time?" Chanyeol laughed, ruffling Sehun's hair, "Hey Sulli!" he then beamed at the aforementioned girl, who waved back politely.

"Sorry, but um, I think you might want to go and check on Baekhyun..." Sehun said carefully.

Chanyeol's eyes suddenly darkened as he growled, "Luhan..." before bursting into Sehun's room.

Kris laughed slightly as the sound of Chanyeol's cursing made its way through the air.

It was then that Sehun - albeit reluctantly - turned back, figuring that Luhan might need a hand.

I really need to stop letting my kindness take over he grumbled to himself as he and Sulli made their way back into the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hey guys!
I hope you liked this chapter, I was going to put it up tomorrow, but I put it up today because I've got a busy as week
So yeah, also I got my ear pierced again yesterday~ I have 5 piercings now in total. And more to come I hope :3
Kekeke, anyways, comment and let me know what you thought, sub, up-vote, do what it is you guys do!

Much loves~
Until next time<3