Epilogue.

It's all fun and games

Sehun had now been at college for the better part of a year, and he had to admit, it wasn’t anything like he expected, in both bad and good ways.

There were times when things got a little stressful and lead to arguments, like when he’d hand out with Sulli too much for Luhan’s liking, or someone would try and flirt with him and Luhan would lose his – not that Sehun was any better when their situations were reversed – and so there would be times when they were at each other, screaming and so on, but it wouldn’t last long before one of them would fold and they’d say sorry and things would be okay again.

Of course there were times when Sehun was kicked out of the room and had to bunk with Kai – those times tended to be when Luhan was in the middle of an essay and claimed Sehun was distracting him – but in the morning he was back and Luhan was smothering him with kisses and telling him how he missed him, which made Sehun laugh.

But there were the good times, that made up for the bad. The times when he would finish class and find Luhan outside of his classroom holding out his hand for him to take and then they’d just walk until they felt like doing something else. The times when Luhan would just smile at him. The times when it would be cold and the two of them would just snuggle in bed and watch a movie, or two, or eight. A lot of the time it would be something like Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, The Hunger Games, Buffy, Angel, anything like that, then from time to time it would be Dirty Dancing, because Sehun didn’t care what anyone said, it was a classic and perfectly acceptable for him to both own and love it! Okay? Because, he’s had the time of his life, and he’s never felt this way before, he swears, this is true, and he owes it all to Lu.

But there was one moment in particular that he will treasure for the rest of his life. And that was the day, they said those words to one another.

 

----------

Luhan walked down the hall way, thanking the all mighty that they had a long weekend. Bank Holidays were a blessing!

He was ing knackered and just needed to flop.

Walking into his room, he saw that Sehun was already home, which was odd – he was usually out with Kai on a Thursday evening dancing.

“What are you doing home?” Luhan asked, a small smile on his lips as the slung his bag onto his desk chair.

Sehun shrugged and put down the book he was reading, “I didn’t feel like dancing today, and Kai had a date with Soo anyways, so we decided we’d just have an extra practise next week instead” he stood up and made his way over to Luhan, pulling the elder into his arms, “How was your day, Princess?” he asked, pecking Luhan on the nose.

“Will you ever stop calling me that?” Luhan frowned, yet melted into Sehun’s hold nonetheless.

Sehun shook his head, “Nope, never, you’re my Princess and that’s that” he nodded for emphasis.

“Why do you insist on torturing me?” Luhan groaned, wrapping his arms around Sehun’s waist and burying his head in the younger’s chest.

Sehun laughed softly, “Because I love you” he said, before freezing.

It hadn’t meant to have slipped out. Sure, he’d known for a while that he loved Luhan, but he didn’t want to tell him yet, not until he was sure that the elder loved him back. No, he couldn’t have just said it.

Luhan too, had frozen in Sehun’s hold, unable to stop himself. Sehun loved him? As in real love? As in not just in a friendly way, but loved him, loved him... It was unreal.

“W-What was that?” Luhan asked after a long time of standing still, he pulled back slightly to look up at Sehun’s petrified face.

“I... I...” Sehun choked out, not really sure of what to say, of what to do.

Luhan let his arms drop from Sehun’s waist and took a small step back so that he could look at the younger full on.

“You love me?” he asked, his voice sounding slightly far-away.

Sehun couldn’t speak, he opened and closed his mouth several times before finally just nodding.

Luhan looked at him silently for a very long time after that. Neither of them moved, or said a word, they just looked at one another until finally, finally, a soft smile spread over Luhan’s face and he moved forward once again and pulled Sehun into a tight embrace.

Thought slightly taken aback, Sehun still managed to wrap his arms tightly around Luhan and bury his face in the elder’s soft locks. He didn’t know what it meant, but it had to be better than Luhan freaking out, or leaving right then and there, didn’t it.

It wasn’t until Luhan heaved a soft sight that Sehun finally snapped out of his reverie. He was about to ask the other if he were okay, but Luhan spoke before he could;

“You know, I love you too, right?” the elder said, his voice muffled by Sehun’s chest and barely above a whisper, but he’d said it.

Sehun gaped slightly, “You... You what?” he whispered back, unable to raise his voice higher than that.

“I said... I...” Luhan took a deep breath, “I love you too”

A large grin spread over Sehun’s face as he pulled back and looked down at his adorable boyfriend, “You do?”

“Yeah... Yeah I do” Luhan smiled embarrassedly.

Sehun rolled his eyes before leaning in and pressing his lips to Luhan’s, “God, I love you so much” he whispered against them, not giving Luhan a chance to respond as he kissed the elder with eager passion.

------------

And just like that, things were amazing. They weren’t perfect, things never are, but they were as damn near to perfect as you could get, and that was all Sehun could ever wish for.

Life was good. He had amazing friends, an incredible boyfriend, an idiot for a best friend – though Sulli would probably disagree to the idiot remark – and his grades were freaking awesome.

Yes, life was good indeed, Sehun thought to himself as he wrapped his arm around Luhan, they were in the rek-room with the others, including Sulli, Eli and Kiseop, watching a movie, like they so often did when they had free time together.

“Hey, face, pass the popcorn” Chen’s voice rang out across the room.

Kris scoffed, “Get it your damn self” he shot back.

“He can’t I’m using him as a pillow” Xiumin called out from his place on Chen’s lap, making Chen smirk.

Kris relented and handed over the popcorn, making Tao laugh, “It’s alright gege, you’ll win one day”

“I already did,” Kris smiled, “I won the day that I got you”

Tao blushed, but grinned at that.

“Ew,” Kai said, scrunching up his nose in distaste, “Can you guys like...not. I don’t want to throw up today, thanks”

“Baby, leave them be” Kyungsoo said, smacking Kai on the arm, then kissing him on the cheek for good measure, “They’re happy, it’s cute”

“Cute my ,” Baekhyun piped up, “I agree with Kai, it’s ing gross”

Kris huffed, “Gross? That the best you got, Byun? I don’t say when you’re face with Yeol in my room”

“That’s ‘cause you probably get off on it!” Chanyeol laughed, slapping his knee with the hand that wasn’t around Baekhyun’s waist.

Kris shot him the bird, only making him laugh all the more.

“Guys, you know what would be good?” Lay laughed forcefully, “If you’d shut up and watch the damn film”

Suho patted him on the knee, “You’re hoping, Xing-ah. They’ll never shut up” he said softly, pulling Lay in to rest against him.

Lay sighed, “I guess you’re right” he said before closing his eyes and Suho knew it wouldn’t be long before he fell asleep.

“You guys are such idiots” Sulli muttered under her breath with an eye roll.

Eli laughed, “They are, aren’t they?”

“She meant you as well” Kiseop smirked, making Eli gasp mockingly.

Luhan looked around at them all, then let his eyes finally landing on Sehun, who had a gentle smile on his lips.

“What are you smiling about?” Luhan asked, his head resting against Sehun’s shoulder.

Sehun sighed happily, “Nothing, just... this. I like it like this, I really do”

Luhan chuckled then leant in more so that his lips were at Sehun’s ear, “Can I tell you a secret?” he whispered, just like Sehun had on the night they’d told their friends about them, all that time ago.

Sehun smiled as he realised and whispered back, “Sure”

“I love you” Luhan chuckled softly, pressing a kiss to Sehun’s cheek before going back to resting his head on Sehun’s shoulder.

Sehun pressed a soft kiss to Luhan’s forehead and smiled, looking right into Luhan’s eyes, “As I love you”

 

 

Fin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: In the words of Lee Hi; It's over, it's over, so baby goodbye!

But alas, it had to be so. It's not a very long Epilogue, but it was only to kind of wrap it all up~
And fear not, should you find yourself without anything to read, then please, so check out my new fic
Let's Camp.

So, comment, sub, vote and let me know how you felt about the story!

Also, I'd like to take this time to thank you all for taking the time to read this fic! I'm so pleased to see you liked it and
the comments you've been leaving for me are absolutely wonderful! Thank you so much!
I couldn't be happier with how this turned out thanks to you guys!
You're all lovely and fan-ing-tastic!

YEHET!

 

Much love~
Until we next meet<3