11.

It's all fun and games

Classes were pretty much all over his , but Sehun felt like he was doing pretty well. It was the last week before half term and he'd just got the results back from both his end of year History test and his English test - both of which he passed with flying colours - and he would get his end of term result for dance on Thursday.

It was Tuesday afternoon and he'd just finished his last class, he was hoping Luhan would finish early but as usual he was in classes late on a Tuesday so he was stuck with Kai.

Oh the joy.

"So, what car do you want when you can afford it?" Kai asked, taking a huge bite of his blueberry crumble and then a giant gulp of his milkshake - making Sehun's face twist in distaste.

"Um, a '67 Chevy Impala I guess..." Sehun shrugged, "That's a top class car, either that or a Burgundy Rolls Royce Silver Shadow, now that" Sehun whistled, "Is a hella fine lookin' car"

Kai laughed slightly, his face splitting into a huge grin, "You know... Dean Winchester drives a '67 Impala"

"Good for him?" Sehun raised an eyebrow before taking a sticking the straw of his shake between his lips and up the thick, cold liquid.

Kai rolled his eyes and finished off the last of his crumble, munching away as he pulled out his pen and notebook and gestured for Sehun to do the same. The two of them had the same dance classes and were partnered up next term for the partnered dance project, so they'd decided to get a head start.

"Okay, so what's the theme again?" Sehun asked, jotting down a few things and drawing out a few stick figures in various dance positions.

Kai smiled lightly at the drawings and wrote something down in his messy scrawl, "We got chemistry, so where do you wanna go with that? Like it doesn't strictly mean 'love' and , but if we do go for that, then just picture me as Lady Lulu" he smirked.

"Go yourself, truck" Sehun glared, jotting down the word 'chemistry' and then ' ideas; 1) love, 2) ing hate - Kai's a bastard' making Kai laugh. "Do we pick our own song?"

"Yeah, but can we do something, I don't know, unexpected? Like, nothing too modern, maybe dating back a few decades or something. I don't just wanna wow people, I wanna shock and awe!" Kai smiled writing down 'Music Ideas' before taking another gulp of his shake.

Sehun nodded "Yeah, I get you. So what are we thinking, slow, fast? Depressing, upbeat? What?"

"Gees, do I have to come up with everything, wad? Think for once!" Kai rolled his eyes, jabbing a finger at Sehun as the latter's phone buzzed.

Sehun held up a finger, telling Kai to wait a moment.

2.54pm
From: Princess<3

Sehunnie! Help me!
There making me watch *shivers*
A Miley Cyrus MV!

Sehun chuckled to himself, sending back a quick reply of 'Deal with it, I'm busy!' and put his phone down on the table.

"Right anyways, what about a medly? We could like, start out slow, work it back up at bit, build the tension, you know, and then bring it back down again and fade out into a freeze frame" Sehun suggested airily, looking at Kai as the slightly older boy watched him carefully before offering a small nod of approval.

3.02pm
From: Princess<3

Oh hell naw!
Tell me you didn't just brush me off!

"What songs are yout thinking?" Kai asked, finishing off his drink and watching Sehun interestedly.

3.03pm
To: Princess<3

Calm your , Princess!
I'll make it up to you.

"Well, let's open it up a bit more and not just be strictly old songs, so maybe we could start out with Goo Goo Dolls, Iris. And end with like... Gypsy Love by Jack Savoretti. We just need an epic build up in the middle... And we need to be able to have them melt into each other. Hell, the more unlikely to fit, the better, because if we can make it work then it'll be better for our grade. So think !" Sehun grinned, jotting a few more things down along with Kai.

"Right... Let me think" Kai nodded, tapping his bottom lip with his pen.

"Wow, you actually do that?" Sehun laughed, earning himself a punch from Kai. But Sehun felt it was worth it.

3.11pm
From: Princess<3

Stop calling me that -_-
And you better do! OR ELSE!

Kai made a face before sighing, "I don't think that's going to work, I mean we could just do two songs. We can try and see if we can somehow have Shinedown fade into Jack Savoretti." He shurgged.

3.12pm
To: Princess<3

Never! >:3
Or else what? *smirks*
What you gonna do, Lulu? ;)

"Shinedown?" Sehun asked, looking up from his phone.

"Oh yeah, they have a song called I'll Follow You. It's perfect! Hang on, I have it on my Ipod, here listen!" he beamed handing Sehun an earphone.

Sehun smiled as he listened to the song, the soft beginning, that built up into the epic chorus and the softened down again, to build back up and finally go softer as he faded out to the end.

"I think we should start with Gypsy Love then remix our own sound into merging it into this and that way we can have a better story, because then it starts with them doing what they have to do and goes into how they'll basically do anything for the other because of all they've been through, you get me?" Sehun said, pen working a mile a minute as he wrote down things in his notebook.

"Sure thing, but can we call it a day then? I really just wanna head back to the dorms and chill out. We've got ages to work with this, so yeah..." Kai yawned, stretching his arms above his head.

Sehun nodded and packed his things away along with the tanned boy before they both got up and headed back to the dorms.

"Oh and I wanted to ask you something" Kai said as they walked up to the door of EXO dorm.

"What?"

"Be straight with me here - well not literally ahaaa! But you get me - anyway, do you like Luhan? I mean honestly?" Kai asked, looking over Sehun with curious, yet soft eyes. Which Sehun found both oddly sweet and slightly disturbing.

Sehun remained quiet as they walked, not sure if she should tell Kai or not. Sure, in his time there they had gotten really close, Sehun would even go as far as to say beside Sulli, Kai was his best friend, but he didn't know...

With a sigh he just shrugged, figuring it was the best answer, which earned him a cheeky smile from Kai.

"I won't tell anyone, if that's what you're worried about" Kai laughed, "But all I'll say is good luck with that, man. Lu can be nice and all, but he's a pain in the ing . I mean, , I honestly don't know how you put up with him. I think I would have put my head through a wall by now if I had to live with him!"

Sehun just rolled his eyes and punched Kai on the arm before walking into his room and slamming the door in the tanned boys face. Just as his phone buzzed. Sehun looked at it before bursting into laugher and falling down onto his bed.

4.00pm
From: Princess<3

I can show you better than I can tell you.
See you later Sehunnie!
P.S Your is a gift from the gods! ;)

***

Tao sighed as he tried to push open the door to the small practice room he'd been assigned. He had a competition coming up and he needed to come up with a new routine. His teacher had insisted on it as the bar was set much higher this year, but Tao knew she was only wanting to show off, as if it were her coming up with it all and performing it.

He wiggled the handle again and gave it another shove, but nothing happened. It was getting pretty annoying by that point and he was honestly comsidering giving up and just going back the dorm for a nap. But then, he knew that if he was caught ditching, he'd probably get a long lecture again. And he most certainly did not need another of those...

"You need some help?"

Tao turned to see Kris looking at him, an amused smirk on his face, his hands in his pockets as he leant back against the wall.

"You think?" Tao glared, turning back to the door.

Kris let out a soft chuckled and moved over to where Tao was still shoving at the door, "It's a pain in the ... I know, I used to get sent here when my basketball coach got fed up with me bragging about my three pointer, to think about my vanity" he laughed, "You just.. Got to... Shove it real... hard!" he huffed with one final shove as the door swung open.

"Well, being vain won't get you anywhere, Kris ge" Tao rolled his eyes, and walked into the room, looking around at the space. It would do. It wasn't the best room to practice in, but it could have been worse.

Kris followed him in and sat down on the floor, leaning back against the wall as tao flicked through his Ipod to find a fitting song - again, something his teacher had insisted on to make him seem more edgy - a small smile on his face as he said "It got me into your pants, didn't it?"

"I was drunk!" Tao screeched, turning back to Kris, his cheeks flaming.

Kris laughed, he really laughed for the first time in a long time at Tao's words, taking him a good five minutes to calm himself down, "Wow, Tao. I was kidding, calm down. And don't act like you didn't love it" he chuckled, "Oh and I was gonna ask you something"

"What?" Tao pouted, turning back to his Ipod.

"Second date? I mean, the first went pretty well, right? So yeah, um... Tomorrow night I want to take you for a picnic by the lake, you know the one just over at Wolly?" Kris asked, the smirk that was on his face now a pleasantly shy smile.

"I... yeah... yeah, I'd like that" Tao smiled, putting down his Ipod and walking over to Kris, where he lowered himself to the floor and pulled Kris into a warm hug. "Thank you"

Kris was taken aback for a moment before he wrapped his arms around Tao, hugging him back, then pressed a soft kiss to Tao's cheek, "Don't thank me, idiot. I'm just glad you agreed"

At this Tao pulled away and looked at Kris in pure disbelief, "Why would you even think I wouldn't? Ahaa, are you really that dense?"

"Huh?"

"Kris, I've been crushing on you for god knows how long..." Tao blurted out, before slapping his hands over his mouth in shock at himself.

Kris looked at him with wide eyes, his mouth hanging open in surprise, "You... Huh... But... Wait, e-even when we... you know..."

"W-Well no," Tao laughed nervously, "It was after t-that... But yeah, e-everybody knew about it. I mean I... I wasn't the most subtle person about it a-all"

"Oh..."

"I need to, um, be somewhere that... isn't here" Tao said, quickly getting to his feet and scrabling to get his things before rushing to the door, only to be stopped by a hand gripping his wrist.

Kris spun Tao back around and pushed him against the wall, his eyes looked over Tao's face, landing on his lips.

"K-Kris... Gege, what are yo-" Tao was cut off as Kris leant forward and captured Tao's lips in a gentle yet yearning kiss.

Tao froze for a moment, completely startled, but soon began to move his mouth against Kris's, his hands coming up and holding onto the back of Kris's neck, whilst Kris's hands held lazily onto Tao's hips.

"You were saying?" Kris whispered jokingly when he pulled back, his face still only an inch or so from Tao's...

"I... I don't remember" Tao said breathlessly, making Kris chuckle.

***

Suho groaned as he looked over his work. He'd spent too much goddamn time on this son of a and he wasn't about to get a bad grade for it.

Hell, send him to the crossroads to make a deal, he was not - and he means not - getting a bad grade. He'd even denied Lay of y time for this damned paper, so mark his words! MARK THEM!

"What cha dooooooin'?" a voice perked up as the door to his bedroom opened.

Suho didn't so much as bat an eyelid their way, "Can't talk, working"

Chanyeol - who the voice belonged to - frowned and walked into the room, "Dude, you know this isn't due until like... holy is this due today?! I still have like two pages left to write!"

Suho sighed and finally looked up at the now freaking out giant, "Well, it's due in an hour so you have a lot of work to do, Yeol"

The funny thing about Suho was though, he tended to act like he had no s to give, but seeing people looking like they were going to spontaniously combust - as Chanyeol did at the second - kind of made him feel a little guilty.

"What are you doing your paper on?" Suho finally relented.

Chanyeol looked at Suho like a lost puppy, "I'm doing it on the different effects that chemotherapy can have on different people"

Suho nodded thoughtfully, "I've been doing mine on Parkinsons. Go get your work and books and I'll help you finish it. I've just got to write the last part of my conclution anyways."

Chanyeol grinned wider than Suho knew a mouth could bloody well stretch and took off to get his stuff, leaving Suho there to finish his last couple of sentences and roll his eyes.

It wasn't long before they were both done and off to class, the only one they had together. Science yo! Because science is for cool kids. Well, that's what Suho liked to tell himself at least.

"Yeol, can I ask you something?"

"Shoot"

"What's up with you and Kris?" Suho asked, glancing up at his giant of a friend.

Chanyeol frowned, "Me and Kris? Nothing's up, we're fine... Why is he mad at me? Oh god, what did I do now?!"

Suho, reluctantly, let out an amused laugh, "No, Yeollie, that's not what I meant. I meant like the way he acts with you... I know he and Tao are like into each other, that much is obvious, but like, the way he is around you can't be considered strickly friendly..."

"Ah, that" Chanyeol sighed, "I figured one of you lot would ask about it sooner or later."

"I don't mean to pry or anything, it's just... It really upsets Baek, you know? And I also know that's the last thing you wanna do... But yeah... I guess I'm also a little curious"

Chanyeol gave a small nod, "This stays between you and me, alright?"

"Promise" Suho smiled, holding up his pinkey as the two of them walked. Chanyeol rolled his eyes but linked their pinkies nonetheless.

"Okay, well, you know me and Kris have been friends for like...years... Right? He moved here and his mum and my mum hit it off big time, so we just got thrown together and became friends. But when we were in highschool, things got a bit... weird I guess. I mean, that was when I was starting to realise I liked guys and so was he I think" Chanyeol sighed, "It's nothing big, it's just we kind of well... we were talking about it one day and he asked me if I'd ever kissed a guy before, so I told him no, and he asked if I wanted to kiss him. And at the time, I did. I mean, I really did. I know that now I was just confusing my feelings for him, but anyway, he ended up being my first and since then we've always been like really close.

 "And well, then I met Baek and we hit it off and Kris got kind of... pissed... because he said I was replacing him! And I tried to explain that I wasn't and yeah... But then there was this party and me and Baek, well you know that story, yeah, me and Baek became a thing and this... whatever it is between me and Kris just never got resolved. Like, there was one nighy when we went to this party, and Baek was visiting his grandparents and we got seriously drunk and Kris kissed me... So it got really awkward for a while because I may have punched him. So, yeah.... unresolved awkwardness there... We don't talk about it. It's not like we like each other or anything, god no. He's my best friend and that's it. The idea of liking him makes me wanna shove my head into a wall... But yeah, he's been pretty clingy since then and I just... don't really mind it I guess, so I never said anything about it. But I don't want it to upset Baek...

 "Jesus, I love Baek more than my life, Baekhyun is my life, so... If I have to, I can talk to Kris about it?" he finished off with a sigh.

Suho looked at Chanyeol in shock. They were now stood outside of their classroom, waiting to be let in - there was still another class in there - and honestly, Suho had never felt so speachless in his life.

"You can't tell anyone about this Myeon hyung! I mean it! If Baek ever found out, he'd hate me! You can't say anything to anyone. Not even Lay!" Chanyeol said, his tone more serious that Suho had ever heard it before.

"I... I won't... I'm just a little... um, shocked" Suho finally uttered, "I just. Wow. And what makes you think I'd tell Yixing-ah?"

Chanyeol just gave him a look.

"Right okay. Come on, we're going in" Suho smiled softly and took Chanyeol's hand, leading them into the classroom and to their seats.

Needless to say, that class was full of a lot of questions from Suho, and a lot of groaning from Chanyeol.

***

It was eight o'clock by the time Luhan got back to the dorm. His arms filled with an array of things, ranging from bags to books, a DVD boxset to a giant plush. It was a wonder to Sehun how the shorter boy was carrying it all.

Then, much to his surprise, another boy walked in behind Luhan, his arms also full of stuff until he dumped it all on Luhan's bed, as did Luhan.

"Thanks again for the help, I don't think I would have managed without you" Luhan laughed, slapping the unknown boy on the back in a gesture of bro-ness.

"Don't worry about it, man. I only live down the hall anyways, I'm surprised I've not seen you before" the boy said with a shrug, and Sehun couldn't help but be reminded of a pigeon...

Sehun stood up from where he was sat at his desk, finishing off some last minute work and walked over to the two, "Lu? Who's this?" he asked, glancing at the now grinning unknown boy.

"Oh yeah, sorry, Sehun this is Eli, Eli this is Sehun" Luhan said, waving a hand around to make his statement.

The boy - Eli - nodded and then looked over Sehun, "Oh, so you're Oh Sehun?" he asked, a slightly laugh in his words.

Sehun furrowed his brows slightly, looking at Eli, who was - in Sehun's opinion - pretty damn handsome, but that didn't take away his confusion, "Um, yeah? How do you know that?" he asked, earning a short laugh from Eli.

"Oh right, I work at the cafe on campus, and my co-worker, Amy, she told me about this guy she was hot for who completely rejected her because he was gay or something... And then she said his name was Oh Sehun or something, so yeah..." Eli shrugged, "I have to say bro, I would have been scared as hell if she'd hit on me, so props to ya"

Sehun and Luhan exchanged a look before laughing.

After that the three of them sat and got to know each other. They learnt that Eli was a year younger than Luhan and he was into rapping. He had a boyfriend called Kiseop, and they lived in 2A. The three of them exchanged numbers too, saying that they'd have to hang out at some point because Luhan was dying to meet this cutie Kiseop that Eli gushed so much about - and showed pictures of - much to Luhan's glee.

"And if I don't get back soon, he'll skin me alive" Eli laughed, "So I better go. Besides, it looks like Sehun kind of wants you all to himself" he added on as an after thought, getting to his feet and heading to the door.

"What do you mean by that?" Sehun asked, an eyebrow raised.

Eli looked back at him in confusion, "Well, you want to be alone with your guy, right? I mean, I bet you've not seen him all day and then I crashed your night in, so... I just figured. And the way you guys are with each other, it's kinda obvious you want some time alone to... well, yeah. Anyway, I'll text you. Bye!" and with that, Eli headed back down to his dorm, shutting the door behind him.

To say it was awkward when Eli left would be an understatement. Sehun didn't know what to do with himself, he just kind of sat there looking everywhere but at Luhan with his hands in his lap. Similarly with Luhan, the elder just sat staring at the now closed door, his mind whirling at Eli's words.

'it looks like Sehun kind of wants you all to himself'

No, Eli was just being silly. He had to have been. It wasn't like there was anything real between him and Sehun. That was crazy... It was all just... pretend. Just pretend.

Sure, he and Sehun flirted like mad, and fooled around with one another, but it wasn't like they liked each other, was it?

Granted, Luhan couldn't deny that Sehun was hot as hell. And he had a rocking body. Sehun was pretty much everything Luhan looked for in a guy. He was nice, funny, charming, a good kisser, y yet cute, did that weird little thing with his mouth when he wasn't thinking, had a really cute smile, could be a bit derp and still look like a god. But Luhan wasn't into him... ahaha... not even....

At least Sehun wasn't denying it to himself any more... Even if he'd never say it out loud to the boy that was sitting across from him staring at the door like a weirdo.

"So..." Sehun coughed awkwardly, "D'you wanna get some of the guys and go for dinner? I think Lay, Kai, Kyung, Baek and Chen are free"

"Chen's not. He and Xiumin are off on a date or something. I swear, since the two of them became a legit thing, I wanna tear my eyes out. I've seen a lot more of their tongues being shoved down each other's throats than I ever, ever wanted to." Luhan shuddered, "But yeah, I'll just put my stuff away and then we can go. So, um, you go round them up?"

Sehun nodded and left the room, heading next door to Lay's room, where he found Lay, Kai and Baekhyun playing what he assumed to be strip poker. "Hey Hunnie!" Kai beamed, "What brings you here?"

Sehun shook his head in amusement, "Wanted to know if you guys wanna come get dinner with me and Lu. We're gonna ask Kyung if he wants to come too"

"Sure" Baekhyun smiled as he pulled his t-shirt back on whilst Kai put well, everything, back on. Lay seemed to be the only one fully dressed still.

The four of them then headed over to Kyungsoo and Tao's room where they found Kyungsoo gotting down some things on some music sheets.

Kai ran over to him and set the sheets aside before pulling Kyungsoo into a warm hug and planting a kiss on his cheek, causing Kyungsoo to blush and push him away.

Whilst Kai and Baekhyun asked Kyungsoo if he wanted to join then, Sehun turned to Lay, "So, where's Suho hyung tonight?" he asked with a teasing smile.

Lay rolled his eyes and pushed Sehun's arm lightly, "He's at this meeting thing. He's President this book club thing or something and they meet every second Tuesday, so yeah"

"You guys sure do keep tabs on each other a lot" Sehun commented, his smile light and his voice thick with amusement.

"Shut up, brat" Lay chuckled, wrapping an arm around Sehun's shoulders, "It's not a big deal"

Kyungsoo grabbed a jacket and the five of them headed back over to Sehun's room to find Luhan ready and waiting.

Seeing Lay's arm around Sehun, Luhan frowned. The six of them headed out, Luhan locking the door behind them, and headed out to a small little pub that served the best steaks, "The Local Hero'.

Luhan felt himself growing annoyed at how close Sehun and Lay were acting along the way, so decided to put a stop to it. He walked up to them, pushing himself between then and knocking Lay's arm off of the youngest before grabbing a hold of Sehun's hand and linking their fingers together, "Such a nice night, don't you think, Sehunnie?" he smiled sweetly.

Lay just rolled his eyes and fell back to walk next to Beakhyun.

"Yeah, the stars look really pretty tonight" Sehun smiled, squeezing Luhan's hand lightly. "Almost as pretty as you, Princess" he chuckled.

"I'm manly and handsome! Not pretty!" Luhan whined, earning another laugh from Sehun.

"If you say so, my Xiao Lu. If you say so" Sehun grinned.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Ello ello ello,
Honestly, I didn't think I'd be able to update for a few weeks because I'm having some troubles at the moment,
but I managed to save this chapter so I was able to, however, my laptop needs to be sent to get fixed so the next update might
not be for a couple of weeks, so please be patient.
I'm having to borrow my mum's laptop just to upload this chappie, so yeah...
I hope you like it and comment and let me know what cha think!

Sub, vote, comment, y'all know the drill~
 

Much love!
Until next time<3