02.

It's all fun and games

"Did it not occur to you to, I don't know, ASK ME FIRST?!" Sehun said, staring at Luhan in disbelief. The elder shrank back slightly against the wall beside the door to their dorm.

"Oooo~ Luhan's in trouble" Chen chuckled as he slung his arm around Xiumin's shoulders, earning a glare from Luhan and a roll of the eyes from Xiumin, who dispite his willinglness for it not to be, was sporting bright red cheeks.

"Chen, up shut the . And Sehun, it was kind of a spur of the moment thing. I cound't really turn around whilst he was there and be like 'Oh hey, Sehunnie, I know we just met and all, but could you like pretend to be my boyfriend so that this greasy as guy won't hit it on me? Oh and why don't you ram me up against the wall and kiss me, just to get the point across...' could I now?" Luhan sighed, raising an eyebrow at the newbie.

Kai smirked slightly, "Damn, Luhan... That was a bit much, don't you think? Something is telling me that, that wasn't so much an excuse as much as it was what you want Sehunnie to do to you" he winked, earning himself an elbow to the stomach, courtesy of Kyungsoo.

Sehun ran a hand through his hair before shaking his head and just walking past Luhan, Xiumin and Chen and into his room.

Much to his annoyance, the other nine took that as their cue to follow him and make theirselves at home in the small dorm room.

Luhan plopped down on his bed, kicking off anybody that tried to sit on it, and glaring at them, resulting in Kai, Baekhyun and Chanyeol sitting with Sehun on his - which lead Sehun to inwardly make a dying whale noise - Kris took Sehun's desk chair and scooted to the side of the maknae's bed to sit near Chanyeol. Tao took Luhan's desk chair, leaving Xiumin, Chen and Kyungsoo to sit on the floor.

"Not to be rude or anything, but why are you all in here?" Sehun finally gave up and asked, eyeing the unfamiliar people that surrounded him, bar Kai who had now dubbed himself as 'Sehun's bestest most iest friend' and was now laying with his head in Sehun's lap as though they hadn't met just over an hour ago...

"Because we like to annoy Luhan, and we all want to get to know you..." Kai said, looking up at Sehun with a cheeky smile, as though it were the most obvious thing in the world.

" you, Kai. you" Luhan half growled from across the room.

Kai turned his head slightly to beam at Luhan, "I know I'm y and all, but Luhan, not even if you were the last person on the planet..." he smirked before glancing over and Kyungsoo and sending a wink his way.

Sehun inwardly laughed before speaking up again, "No but seriously, I know like three of you and yet you're all in my space..."

"Oh god, how could I forget!" Baekhyun - the boy he'd met when he went to see Kai - spoke up, "So you know me and Jongin, of course you know Luhan too. Then there's Chanyeol, my boyfriend" he poked the guy beside him, "There's Kris, who can't seem to figure out what the word distance means, sitting in your chair. Um, I take it you've met Minseok being as I bet he was the reason you came into my room"

"What's that supposed you mean?!" Xiumin glared at Baekhyun, his cheeks puffed out in annoyance.

"Oh please, we all know that the only thing you and Luhan do is gossip like girls. My guess is that you were going on about wanting to Chen again" the wide-eyed boy sitting beside him said with a roll of the eyes. Oh, sassy.

"Piss off, Kyungsoo!" Xiumin and Chen growled at the same time before glancing at each other and smiling, making the others want to tear their hair out in frustration.

"Shut up and leave Soo alone!" Kai spat out at the two of them, glaring slightly.

"Anyways, I take it you figured out who he is. Owl boy is Kyungsoo" Baekhyun continued, "The guy the other side of Minseok, is Jongdae. And the little panda on Luhan's chair is Tao. You'll probably meet Junmyeon and Yixing soon enough, they're, well, busy at the moment..." he cringed slightly.

Before Sehun had the chance to respond, the sound of his ringtone filled the room.

I'm bringing y back, yeah! Them other ers don't kn-

"Hello?" Sehun answered, not bothering to check the caller ID. Honestly, he just wanted a reason not to have to talk to them all. He didn't want to be rude, but he'd only just met the guys, he didn't like having them all up in his personal space.

"Sehun-ah! Where are you? Are you free? Come meet me for a drink?! I need to know how you settled in, !"

"Jesus, Sulli. Slow down. Where are you?" Sehun laughed, rolling his eyes.

"Who's Sulli?" Luhan asked, his head snapping up to look at Sehun who was getting off the bed and grabbing his jacket.

"Isn't she that really cute girl who lives in f(x) dorm with Amber?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Oh yeah! She's cool, I've spoken to her a couple times. How does she know Sehun?" Baekhyun asked, furrowing his brows.

"I'm near the science building, do you know where that is?"

Sehun smiled as he opened the door, calling a half-hearted 'bye' over his shoulder and leaving.

"Yeah. I know the place, I'll be there in about five minutes" he said before hanging up and shoving his phone in his pocket, then putting on his jacket and making his way out of the dorm.

It didn't take long for him to reach the place where he had to meet his childhood friend. And she was pretty easy to spot. She was standing there, in her usual skinny jeans, Linkin Park tee, red converse and denim jacket dancing along to some song that was blasting through her earphones.

Sehun smiled as he snuck up behind her and placed his hands over her eyes. She let out a soft yelp before pulling out her earphones and turning to face him.

"Sehunnie!" She beamed and pulled him into a tight hug.

He hugged her back with a laugh before pulling away. They both set off to find a small café where they could chat.

"How've you been, Jinri?" he asked as they entered a small café and made their way up to the counter, getting in the small line.

"Urgh, how many times do I have to tell you to call me Sulli? Idiot. And I'm fine, how've you been. I feel like I've not seen you for ages!" she said exasperatedly. Waving her hands around to get her point across.

Sehun shook his head lightly as they stepped up to the counter, "One chocolate bubble tea and a blueberry muffin please and one..."

"Mocca frap with a double chocolate brownie please" Sulli smiled. She made to get her purse out of her bag but Sehun shook his head and paid the bill.

The girl behind the counter shot a dirty look at Sulli before smiling at Sehun and handing him a number, saying that she'd bring their order over to them shortly.

With that the two of them made their way over to a small, cosy table in the corner with lush arm chairs.

"I'm fine too by the way and I don't care how many times you say it, I like annoying you" Sehun grinned evilly, "And I saw you like two weeks ago when you came for dinner with your mum" he rolled his eyes.

", tell me you did not just roll your eyes at me! Two weeks is a long time, okay? I miss aunty and her cooking!" Sulli pouted, resting her elbow on the table then her chin on her elbow.

"What, so you didn't miss me?!" Sehun gasped playfully.

"Ew, no. Why would I miss you?" she scrunched her face up in disgust as the girl who took their order walked over to them with a tray holding their drinks and snacks.

They both thanked her and Sehun took the receipt to look over whilst sipping his tea. Sulli was just about to speak up again when Sehun almost chocked on his straw.

She raised an eyebrow at him but he simple the receipt into her hands before grabbing a napkin and wiping his face. Sulli frown slightly but looked over it nonetheless, breaking out into laughter as she saw what had made Sehun choke.

Call me some time, y? I can promise you won't regret it ;) x
-019 1234 4567 <3

"Oh, wow..." Sulli laughed, "She clearly has no boundries.. Think she knows your gay?"

"Obviously not, Sul, she just gave me her number" Sehun laughed.

"Oh yeah... My bad" Sulli grinned, "She was giving me dirty looks at the counter you know..."

"She probably thought we were on a date" Sehun stated as he took the case off of his muffin.

The both looked at each other and laughed, "Ew" was all they both said on the matter.

***

Luhan sighed as his friends continued to try and guess Sehun's password for his laptop. He actually knew it, he'd seen it when Sehun had logged in earlier, but he wasn't about to tell them that. As much as he knew it would be funny to mess with the kid, invation of privacy wasn't something he was in to. Hell, if it happened to him, he'd probably go all Tao on them and ninja kick some people's asses.

"OH MY GOD! I GOT IT!!" Kai beamed, "Am I perfect?! You bet your I am!!"

"What was it?" Kyungsoo asked, peering over the tanned boy's shoulder.

"MilkTea94" Kai chuckled, "It was so easy, it's not even funny"

"Wait... How the did you even guess that?" Kris asked, looking up from where he sat on Chanyeol's legs, momentarily stopping his attack of tickling the younger's sides. Much to Chanyeol's relief. He took that lapse in focus to flip them around and pin Kris down, much to Baekhyun and Tao's irritation.

"Oh, it was easy," Kai waved him off, ignoring what was happening on Sehun's bed, "I stalked him a little before he came here and found out what he likes and when he was born and all that crap..." he said as though it were the most normal thing in the world.

The whole room paused as they looked at Kai in disbelief.

"What the actual ?!" Luhan all but screamed, looking horrified at Kai who was now opening up Sehun's private files.

"Oh chill out. I didn't realise you were this possessive of him already" Kai rolled his eyes and clicked on a folder named "guilty pleasure"

"I'm not! You're just a ing creep. Who does that? Honestly?!" Luhan's eyes widened as he and Xiumin exchanged a look of disbelief.

Kai just shrugged and continued on with his invation of Sehun's privacy.

Just as Luhan was about to argue further, the door opened and in walked Lay and Suho, both of them giggling about something Lay had whispered, hand in hand.

"Oh hey guys, we've been looking for you" Suho smiled as he and Lay made their way over to where Luhan was and sat on the floor in front of him, leaning back against his bed.

"Well you found us" Chen muttered before moving away from them slightly, and closer to Xiumin, who blushed as Chen wrapped an arm around his waist.

"Why does it look like Yeol is trying to ride Kris?" Lay asked, looking at the two on what used to be the spare bed in Luhan's room.

Baekhyun growled slightly before walking over and pulling his boyfriend off of Kris and dragged him out of the room, slamming the door behind them.

"The heck was that about?" Kris asked, sitting up and trying to straighten out his hair as Tao discreetly sat beside him.

"It did look a bit... well..." Tao began, not knowing how to finish...

"A bit like you were trying to up our happy virus" Chen finished for him, shooting a thumbs up and the unimpressed Tao.

Kris's cheeks pinkened slightly before he scoffed, "That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard"

"If you say so" Chen sing-songed, "We all know you're jelous of our little Baek, because he gets to see Yeol whenever he wants"

"I've seen Chanyeol before anyways, big deal" Kris rolled his eyes, not noticing the gasp that left Tao's mouth, "And dude, he's my best friend, what's wrong with you?"

"I think an easy question would be what's right with him...?" Lay countered as Suho piped up with a "Nothing's right with Chen"

"Shut it gramps" Chen glared before hiding his face in Xiumin's hair, causing Xiumin's blush to darken.

"OH. MY. GOD!" Kai squealed happily

"Chandler Bing!" Chen perked up and beamed as he did his best 'Janice' laugh.

"Shut the up, Chen! You guys have to read this!" Kai laughed, "Looks like our Sehunnie has himself a little hobby"

"What is it?" Luhan asked, getting up and walking over to Kai, cursing himself for being unable to hide his curiosity.

Kai said nothing, he just turned at beamed at Luhan, beckoning him over. Luhan sighed, but leaned over Kai to look at Sehun's laptop where a word doccument was open. Luhan frowned for a moment as he began to read, comletely confused as to why Kai was laughing but then it hit him...

"What the... 'The moment their eyes locked it was as if they were alone all over again. Like everyone else just went away. They ran to each other and fell into one another's arms, holding on tightly, like their lives depended on it... "Draco..." whispered Harry and' oh my god... Is this Drarry fanfiction?!" Luhan asked, staring wide-eyed at the laptop. Half wishing he hadn't just read it aloud for the others to hear.

"You bet your sweet it is! He's got a few, they're saved in his 'guilty pleasure' folder... I was hoping for , but what I got was gold, ahaa!" Kai laughed, as Kyungsoo called out "Harry Potter" met with Kris's "He doesn't even go here!", only to stop when Luhan landed a well aimed slap around the back of his head before pulling the laptop out of his hands and shutting it down. "What the hell, Lu?"

"Enough. You've already stalked him and been though his private , so don't you think you should just give it a rest?" Luhan sighed, rolling his eyes as he walked back over to his own bed and sat down on it, setting Sehun's laptop down beside him.

"BOO! YOU !" Kai shouted, shooting a glare at Luhan.

Chen turned to look at Luhan with a grin, "God, Luhan, you're so stupid!"

"Alright, seriously can you stop quoting Mean Girls n-" Luhan stopped as the door opened and in walked a laughing Sehun, closely followed by some girl he'd seen around campus before.

"Honestly, that's just weird...Oh, is that him?" the girl asked, pointing towards a confused Luhan.

Sehun nodded with a laugh before plonking down on his bed beside Kris, "Who are you?" he asked, noticing that there were two new faces in the room.

"Lay?" Sulli piped up, causing Lay to look over with a smile. "I didn't know you knew Sehunnie!"

"I don't, I know the rest of these losers though, what are you doing here?" Lay asked as Sulli took a seat beside Sehun on his bed.

"How do you know Lay?" Suho interjected.

"We're in the same Psychology class." She dismissed Suho, smiling slightly at the jealous look that painted his face, Ah, young love. "Anyway, I wanted to see this Luhan guy that Sehun told me about... From what I hear, the dude's got issues..." Sulli said, flashing a smile and a wink at the still dumbfounded Luhan.

Lay opened his mouth to speak, but was effectively cut off by Kai.

"OKAY!" Kai shouted, "Can we stop the useless chatter and get the the real 'issue' at hand! Sehun..." Kai turned to look Sehun dead in the eye, his face serious, making the younger slightly uncomfortable.

"Um.. What?" he asked unsurely...

"What got you into writing Drarry fanfiction?" Kai asked with a smirk...

Sehun's eyes about popped out of his skull as laughter broke out in the room, he turned to Sulli, who was looking at him with a teasing smirk on her lips... Before he could beg her not to... She spoke up;

"Oh, you didn't know? He's always loved Draco's character in the books and then he's had this huge crush on Tom Felton, so he would pretend that he's Harry and write about what he'd want to happen between them. Isn't that cute?!" she giggled.

"Please tell me this is some kind of joke?" Kris coughed awkwardly, shifting closer to Tao - much to the younger's delight.

"Nope, there was this one halloween when we were like... I think about twelve or so, and he made me dress up as Draco - he was Harry - just so he'd have someone's hand to hold and feel like they were really a little couple. Then he cried because one of the older boys on our street said that Draco was a bad guy and nobody liked him..." Sulli smiled, taking a hold of Sehun's hand to stop him from hiding his face.

"Oh wow... Sehun-ah, I didn't realise you were so... sensitive about fictional characters..." Luhan said, biting his lip, trying to fight back a smile. Honestly, he thought it was cute.

"I hate you so much, Jin! I'm not even kidding... You all !" Sehun groaned, flailing around like a child.

"STOP" Chen shouted, gaining the attention of everyone in the room, "Stop, stop, stop. You're going to take somebody's eye out! Besides, you're saying it wrong..."

"It's Levi-O-sa, not Levios-A!" Kyungsoo joined in, liking for once that he wasn't the one being teased because of Kai.

"Awww, Sehunnie, don't be mad! I know you love me really" Sulli teased, pinching Sehun's cheeks.

"I'm honestly starting to rethink that..." He sighed, earning a laugh from his best friend.

I seriously need to get a gun or something... Sehun thought as he buried his redening face in his hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: 'Ello~
So, here's the second chapter, I hope you liked it as much as the first, even though it's just a load of random crap
Eheh. I've also noticed in a LOT of fics that female idols are always hated, so I wanted to make Sulli one of the lovable characters~
She's going to be the awesome best friend that fails at helping :')
So, um, yeah. Comment and let me know what you think! And sub too! Pwease~
Thanks to all of you that have subbed, up-voted and commented!


Much love!
Until next time<3