04.

It's all fun and games

After a lot of yelling, some tears, some laughing, a woken up Baekhyun, a calmed down Chanyeol and what seemed like forever later - which was really just an hour - they were now sat in a quiet room, very awkwardly.

Sulli was on Chanyeol's back, as the giant boy laid face down, half on-half off, Sehun's bed. Lay was sitting on the floor between Suho's legs as the elder placed little kisses on his neck. Baekhyun was being checked over again and again by a frantic Kyungsoo. Kris was sat on Luhan's desk glaring at Sulli and Chanyeol. Xiumin was now sat beside Chen - who had appeared at around the half an hour mark with Kai and Tao - with his face buried in the troll's chest. Kai was still stood in the doorway with Tao, still having no clue what the was happening... And then finally, Sehun was sat on Luhan's bed, his back against the headboard, with Luhan between his legs as the elder curled up into him, whilst Sehun had his arms wrapped tightly around him, his head resting atop of Luhan's.

Needless to say, had hit the fan.

"Okay, can someone please tell me, what the hell happened in here?" Kai finally asked, pulling Tao into the room with him and closing the door behind them before sitting down on the floor beside Kyungsoo and Baekhyun.

"It all happened so fast..." Xiumin whispered into Chen's chest... "So very fast..."

"I... I didn't think it'd happen, but it did... He finally lost it..." Lay said airily, his gaze on Luhan, who was still in Sehun's arms, refusing to move, or go near anybody else...

"I though I was gonna die!" Sulli sighed, still on Chanyeol's back, the latter grunting in response...

"That doesn't really tell me what happend..." Kai sighed, "Kyung?"

"I... I don't really know myself... By the time I got here, Baek was passed out, Lay looked like he was going to jump Suho, Xiumin was in shock and Luhan was acting like Gollum with that notebook..." Kyungsoo said, his eyes slightly unfocused...

Suho sighed, stopping from peppering Lay with kisses, and looked up, "Basically, Lay and I came in to see Xiumin working then, all of a sudden, Baek ran in screaming bloody murder with Luhan on his tail. Luhan tackled Baek, and grabbed his notebook, Baek hit his head on Sehun's bedside table and passed out, Xiumin went into shock, Lay screamed then wanted to be comforted by me, Luhan got on Sehun's bed and started preaching about life being unpredicable and how you shouldn't steal because it'll only end with someone losing a foot or something, and then Kyungsoo came in, having heard Lay scream, panicked and starting going all crazy trying to wake up Baek...

"THEN, Sehun came in with Sulli, walked right back out, as if there wasn't an almost dead body on the floor - nice guys, thanks so much for that by the way. Then Chanyeol came in, starting effing and blinding at Luhan, who just kept hissing at him, then Sehun, Sulli and Kris came in just as Chanyeol dived at Luhan and tried to strangle him, at which point, Sulli jumped on his back and it was seriously like watching someone on one of those bulls you see, anyways, then Kris just sat down like a and watched as me and Kyung tried to wake up Baek, Luhan was being attacked by Chanyeol who was being attacked by Sulli, who was being laughed at by Lay, who was also trying to get my attention by my neck... That was when Xiumin started rocking back and forth saying something about knowing this would happen and Luhan was always going to be the reason he died before his time, and then he started crying for Chen. Then Chen, you and Tao came... Chen went to Xiumin as Luhan jumped into Sehun's arms - that was when that" Suho pointed to Sehun and Luhan "happened by the way - and you and Tao stood in the doorway and watched as Sulli finally managed to calm Chanyeol the down. I think that's everything... Right?"

"That's everything" Sehun said, his voice sounding very far away...

Kai said nothing as he just looked around the room, taking in everything that Suho - who had now returned to Lay's neck and was and nibbling at it, causing the younger to moan like nobody was in the room with them - had just said.

Honestly, he knew that things with his friend could get pretty damn weird, but this was a whole new level of crazy. This... This was like worse than when Katniss pretty much broke Peeta's heart by admitting that her 'love' was all for the cameras and she didn't actually love him like that... Or when Peeta was taken by the Capitol and brainwashed into thinking that Katniss was a mutt and tried to kill the ... OR WHEN GALE'S BOMB KILLED... No... he couldn't think it... the wound was too fresh...

"Um, Kai... Why do you look like you're gonna cry?" Baekhyun asked, raising an eyebrow at his roommate.

"I just... YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE PAIN KATNISS AND PEETA GO THROUGH OKAY?! PEENISS UNTIL THE END!!!" Kai shouted before getting to his feet and running out of the room to god only knows where.

"Well, that was... something..." Chen laughed awkwardly as he ran his fingers through Xiumin's hair.

"Sure was..." Xiumin muttered, wanting nothing more than to just sleep for at least three years to try and forget the nightmare of a morning he'd had.

***

Xiumin groaned as he flailed about under his covers. It was only two in the afternoon, and he was hungry and tried and wanted to kill Luhan for ruining what would have been a perfectly normal morning and scarring him for life.

A growl sounded from his stomach, causing him to sit up abruptly, "YES! Okay, I know! I'm hungry, but I am not, repeat not, risking leaving this room!"

"I thought you might be like that" Chen's voice came from the doorway.

Xiumin looked up to see Chen watching him with a teasing smile, he closed the door with his and made his way over to Xiumin, a brown paper bag in one hand, a drink holder with two milkshakes in the other.

"Chen..."

"I got you some food" Chen smiled, taking out his own share then handing the bag to Xiumin along with one of the milkshakes.

The two of them sat happily on Xiumin's bed, eating away, because when you've got food, there's no time for anything else! on that, bish!

"This is good! What kind of meat is it?" Xiumin asked, taking another bite of his burger and munching on it with a deep moan of satisfaction.

Chen bit his lip slightly at the sound before shaking his head and answering; "Human" before finishing off his burger and fries then throwing the trash in the bin. With a lazy smile, he sat back down on the bed and grabbed his drink, bringing the straw to his lips and on it.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny" Xiumin rolled his eyes, throwing his down empty wrapper in the bin and starting on his fries.

Chen laughed slightly, pulling his straw from his mouth, causing some of the shake to dribble down over his bottom lip. Without thinking, Xiumin rolled his eyes and reached over, letting his thumb trail over Chen's lip, wiping away the milkshake.

"No, seriously... Why do you think you've not heard from Luhan all day..." Chen said, his face suddenly turning very grave.

"That's not funny, Jongdae..." Xiumin said, chomping down on his fries nervously. He knew it was completely ridiculous to believe Chen, but he couldn't help but worry.

"I'm not trying to be." Chen said, his face still dead serious.

Without another thought, Xiumin bolted up and out of the room, running over to Luhan's to see if his best friend was still alive. As he barged into the room, his eyes widened at the sight of Sehun and Luhan sitting on the floor facing one another. Luhan's legs were over Sehun's and wrapped loosely around the latter's waist, whilst he checked his phone, Where as Sehun had his laptop resting on Luhan's thighs whilst he typed away at something or other.

Xiumin let out an awkward cough, "Well, you two have certainly gotten close..." he said, eyes still wide.

"You can blame him for that," Sehun said, gesturing towards Luhan without looking up from his laptop, "He won't leave me alone, he's scared that Chanyeol's gonna come back and kill him, so I've been stuck with him all day. It got that bad, that he started hissing at Sulli whenever she came near me until she finally gave up and left to start 'operation Sulay'..." Sehun finally stopped typing and looked up at Xiumin with a face that read 'I-Know...I-Know...'

"Operation Sulay?" Xiumin asked, casting a glance at Luhan who still hadn't even acknowledged his presence.

"She wants to get Lay and Suho to just come out and admit they're more than just buddies" Sehun clarified, "So she's making it her mission to get them to accept that they're a couple or something... She said that since she knows Lay it'll be easier or whatever"

"I wouldn't count on it though," Luhan spoke up finally, though not letting his eyes wander from his phone, at which he was smiling, "I've known Lay for years and Min and I still can't get him to admit he likes Suho"

"Mm, but Sulli can be... well, ing bat crazy, so you never know, she might just pull it off" Sehun shrugged, smiling at something that popped up on his laptop.

Xiumin rolled his eyes, then it hit him, "Wait, are you guys messaging each other, when you're sat right there?" he asked, slightly baffled.

"Shut up and go back to Chen" Luhan waved him off before finally looking up at him, "Wait, why are you even here? I thought you were avoiding me?"

"I am, but er..." Xiumin scratched his neck nervously, "I, heh, though Jongdae might have, um, cooked you..."

"Do I even want to know?" Luhan asked, raising an eyebrow at the elder.

"Probably not, well, now that I know you're alive, I have to go... Yeah, see ya!" And with that Xiumin fled back to his own room.

"That was weird..." Sehun commented, looking over at the closed door, "And when are you going to get off of me?"

"When I'm certain that I'm not going to be killed by that giant freak" Luhan huffed, "So zip it Drarry..."

Sehun rolled his eyes, ready to make a retort, but was cut off by Kai and Kyungsoo bounding in the room - well more like Kai did, Kyungsoo just followed him in shyly - and set themselves down on Sehun's bed.

"GOOD NEWS!" Kai beamed, his hands clasping down on Sehun's shoulders...

"What do you want, fulgy ?" Luhan asked, locking his phone and putting it in his pocket, whilst Sehun logged off his laptop, both of them knowing that with Kai in there, there was no point in being on them.

"We, as in the four of us, are going to have... wait for it... A HARRY POTTER MARATHON!!! YAY!!" Kai yelled, bouncing up and down in joy.

Kyungsoo placed a hand on Kai's thigh, stopping him with a shake of his head - much to Luhan and Sehun's amusement - as Sehun made a 'wipped' sound.

"Alright, you and Mama Soo can sit on Sehun's bed, Sehun and I will take mine..." Luhan said, untangling himself from Sehun and helping the latter to his feet.

"Whoa, did I just hear that right? You're letting someone on your bed?" Kyungsoo gawped.

"I need him!" Luhan defended himself, "I don't want to die yet! I'm too young, and too y to die!!" he wailed dramtically.

"If you say so, Luhan" Sehun muttered, walking over to Luhan's desk and switching on the small TV and DVD player. Kai passed him the boxset, and Sehun popped the first disk into the player before grabbing the remotes, flicking off the lights and settling down beside Luhan, who pulled Sehun's arm around him and got comfortable - though his eyes flickered to the door every now and again.

It was by the fifth film, that Kyungsoo had fallen asleep on Kai's shoulder, much to Kai's pleasure as he wrapped his arms around his little owl and snuggled into his warmth. Sehun was watching Luhan in amusement as the little deer quoted each line, word for word.

"...'You've done it Neville! You've found the room of requirement!'... 'The What?'... 'It's also known as the Come and Go Room. The Room of Requirement only appears when a person has real need of it, and is always equipped with the seeker's needs.'... 'So, say you really needed the toilet..'... 'Charming Ronald. But yes, that is the general idea'... 'It's brilliant! It's like Hogwarts wants us to fight back!'.." Luhan spoke in a hushed voice, causing Sehun to smile slightly before turning back to the movie.

The movie soon went into the next then to the next and Sehun had to do his best not to laugh at the way Luhan would gasp, or light up at the screen.

By the time they'd gotten to The Deathly Hallows part two, Kai had carried a sleeping Kyungsoo back to his room and then not bothered to return. It was 6am and they'd both been awake for longer than they thought possible.

Luhan was now snoring lightly on Sehun's chest, the two of them had opted to lay down durning The Half Blood Prince. Feeling too tried to care in the moment, Sehun used to remotes to turn off the TV and DVD player, placed them down on Luhan's bedside table by carefully reaching over the sleeping boy, then laying down and letting himself drift off to sleep.

***

"Shh, don't wake them"

"Did you get the picture?"

"Yeah, look"

"Oh my god, they're so cute! Do you think they'll end up as a couple"

"Kai, they've known each other three days..."

"I can dream!"

"Shut up, idiot! You'll wake them!"

"Oooh, I think I've found a new mission!"

"Holy ! Sulli when did you get there?"

Sehun's eyes cracked open to see Luhan's face barely an inch from his own. It was then he realised that he was also still in his jeans and T-shirt, as was Luhan. It took him a moment to realise that it was because of that movie marathon they'd had.

Groaning slightly, he glanced at Luhan's bedside table and caught a glimpse of the time, 4pm. Well damn.

"Lu" Sehun whispered, shaking the older boy slightly, "Lu, I need to piss, let me up"

Luhan mumbled something in response that Sehun didn't catch and clung to him tighter.

"Luhan, come on, I need to pee! Let go, I'll be back in like half an hour, I've got to shower too" Sehun sighed as he tried to pry Luhan's hands from around his waist.

A soft giggled along with the sound of a picture being taken made Sehun's head snap up, and boy, he wished the bed would just swallow him up.

At the door, stood ten idiots and Sulli - who Sehun was starting to consider counting as one of the idiots - with goofy smiles on their faces and an array of phones held in their hands.

Sehun sighed and looked up at them, "If you're gonna be about this, someone at least come and help me get him off of me..." he groaned, untangling his legs from Luhan's and trying again to get the elder's clingy hands off of him.

Kai laughed slightly before he and Sulli moved forward and managed to free Sehun from Luhan's death grip. It did take a bit longer than they expected because, damn, Luhan may be small, but he was freaking strong...

"Thanks... I think" Sehun said as he grabbed a towel and a change of clothes before pushing past everyone and making his way down to the shower room. And much to his annoyance, Kai, Kris, Chanyeol and Chen decided to join him. Oh boy.

***

"Tell me again, why you guys stalked me into the shower?" Sehun asked, washing the shampoo out of his hair.

"What better way to bond than if we're all and wet?" Kai grinned, earning himself a slap from Kris, the sound echoing off of the shower walls. "SON OF A !"

Kris just rolled his eyes before continuing to scrub Chanyeol's back, "Ignore that idiot" he said, "We actually do want to know you better though, being as it seems like you and Luhan have hit it off"

"Yeah, I've known him for about five years now and this is the first time he's let someone on his bed - well that he's not banging, though he usually goes to their place for that, but you get the point - not even Minnie, so, what's up with that anyways?" Chen asked, flicking water at Kai, who threw a bar of soap at him in return.

Sehun shrugged as he squirted conditioner into his hand and began to massage it into his hair, "Nothing, he was scared Chanyeol was going to kill him," he sighed as Chanyeol laughed, "So he wouldn't leave me alone, that and that guy came by again the other night, the one that keeps trying it on with Luhan, so I got rid of him"

"You got rid of Yoochun? How?!" Chanyeol asked, swatting Kris's hands away from him and turning to face Sehun.

"I told him that he's got no chance and Luhan doesn't - and never will - like him, so then he said something about me and Lu not looking like a couple, so I did what anyone would do, I kissed the life out of Luhan and kicked... Yoochun?" Sehun said hesitantly, Kai nodded, "Yoochun out. Then I went to bed" he finished with a small shrug.

"You kissed Luhan?" Kai laughed

"And he just... let you?" Chen added

"Props dude!" Chanyeol beamed...

"Yeah, it's not everyday Luhan lets people get all up on him... He's under the impression that he's all masculine and nobody can man-handle him..." Kris rolled his eyes.

Sehun sighed again before shutting off the water and wrapping a towel around his waist, followed by the others and walked over to the dry corner of the room where they'd left their clean clothes. "It was nothing, we've not been awkward or anything since, so I guess it's fine. Oh and can you please delete those picures you idiots took?"

"No can do, muchacho, Sulli already made us promise to send her them first" Chen smiled, "Besides, you guys look good together"

"I've known him three days, man. Three days..." Sehun rolled his eyes as he shrugged on his boxers.

"Haven't you ever heard of love at first sight?" Chanyeol asked, "That's how it was for me and Baek"

"Oh please, Yeol. You and Baekhyun were plastered, ed, realised that you kinda liked each other then started dating. I'd hardly call that love at first sight" Kris deadpanned.

"Yeah, it'd be more of... love at first shag" Kai nodded, fighting back a grin.

"Shut up, Kai" the other four all but shouted at the idiot they called a friend.

Oh my life... Sehun sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: It's raining~ :3 I love the rain, it's so soothing, but I kind of hate it at the same time. I make no sense, I know
I want a storm! Bring on the thunder and lightning!
Right, enough of me being weird, what did you guys think of le chapter?
Comment and let me know, and don't forget to sub! And if you really love me, an up-vote would be nice ;) kekeke

Love you guys~
Until next time<3