05.

It's all fun and games

A week and a half. He'd been there a week and a half and he was already going mental. He was used to Sulli's weirdness, but Sehun soon realised these guys were on a whole new level.

On top of that, classes had started. Sehun found, though, that he was quite well off. He was only doing three classes, and he had Monday mornings, Tuesday afternoons and Fridays free. He also had a free period on Thursdays at 3, but whatever.

"Dude, that isn't even fair. I only get Friday afternoons off and a couple of frees scattered here and there" Luhan sighed, typing away at his laptop - an assignment for psych apparently - glancing over at Sehun who was trying to see if he could his elbow.

... He and Chanyeol were having a contest! Don't jugde him!

Sehun stopped what he was doing and walked over to Luhan, slinging his arms around him and resting his chin on Luhan's shoulder, much like the elder had done to him that first day.

"It's totally fair. For one, I don't have as many classes as you. Two, you're older than me, therefore you have more work. And then, there's the fact that I don't really care all that much, so shush and do your work~" Sehun teased.

Sehun was just as surprised as any as to how close he and Luhan had gotten in his time there, but then, he thought it was nice. Really, he didn't have many friends, Sulli was pretty much the only person he ever hung out with, but now, now he had eleven other idiots that forced their way into his life. Kai, being the first, Xiumin being the last because he claimed "You just wanna take my Lulu away from meee!!" then cried for like an hour until Luhan came home... Needless to say, Sehun.... well he laughed like he'd been possessed by Chanyeol.

"Oh please. You should be nicer to me, you know... The only reason I'm keeping you around is for protection" Luhan countered, turning his head to look a Sehun with a smirk before going back to his work.

Sehun had also realised that Yoochun was the least of his problems. Sure, the idiot still wouldn't give up, even after both Sehun and Luhan had made it clear that he had no chance, but it seemed like there were a hell of a lot of people after Luhan, both guys and girls alike. And well, Luhan had stuck to the Sehun and him 'dating' story, much to Sehun's amusement, and so now people were more determined to either make Luhan dump 'the new kid' or try to 'seduce' Sehun away.

"Mm, you keep telling yourself that princess~ We all know that you love me really" Sehun laughed before letting go of Luhan and grabbing his bag, "I'll be back later, I'm going to hang out with Kai, Chen, Suho, Chanyeol and Kris"

"Alright, see you later" Luhan waved slightly, not looking away from his laptop.

Sehun nodded before making his way out of the room and down to Kris and Chanyeol's room where they'd agreed to meet.

He didn't bother knocking as he got there, and just walked, seeing as how they all seemed to do that anyway. Though he kind of wished he knocked when he saw what was waiting for him.

"No, Kai. For god's sake. How many times do I have to say it? You didn't cut your balls. Yeol, come look at this, there's no cut right?" Kris sighed from where he was knelt in front of Kai, who's jeans and boxers were around his ankles.

Chanyeol walked over and bend down to look, "Nope, you're good bro. But you did miss a spot, so you have like this little random patch of pubes"

"Are you sure? I swear I felt a nip" Kai said, sounding like it was the end of the world or something.

"The ... did I just walk in on?" Sehun asked finally, walking in and shutting the door behind him before taking a seat between Suho and Chen on Chanyeol's bed.

The three boys discussing Kai's balls turned to face Sehun, Kai with a smile, Chanyeol with a shrug and Kris with a look that said Please-Just-Kill-Me...

"I shaved my pubes, but I think I cut myself" Kai explained, "So I got Kris to check for me" he grinned, pulling his boxers and jeans back up and flopping down on Kris's bed with Kris and Chanyeol.

"Why did you... Do I even want to know?" Sehun asked, catching a piece of chocolate that Chanyeol threw over to him and shoving it in his mouth.

Kai laughed awkwardly as he scratched the back of his neck, "Well, I heard that Kyungsoo likes guys who are... you know, hair free in that area, so... yeah"

"And who told you that, Kai?" Kris asked, raising a brow.

"Baekh- Aw . Why didn't I realise?!" Kai groaned, "Chanyeol, your boyfriends a dickhead!"

Chanyeol scoffed, " you. It's not his fault you're an idiot"

"He's got a point there, bro" Chen laughed, and Suho nodded in agreement.

***

Sulli skipped along the hall way happily before bursting through Sehun's door, only to find he wasn't there. Luhan, however, was. And this might just have been a perfect chance~

"Heeeeeey Luhan!" She grinned walking over to Sehun's desk, throwing her bag down on the floor and grabbing his chair, dragging it to Luhan's side and taking a seat.

"Sulli? What do you want? You know Sehun isn't here right?" Luhan said, looking up from his work in confusion, "He left like an hour ago"

"I know that now~ But this gives me a chance to talk to you, my sweet, idiotic, little Luhannie" She smirked, "I have A LOT to discuss with you~"

"Me? Sulli, we've spoken all of three times, what could you possibly have to say to me?" Luhan asked incredulously, with a sigh as he closed his books and saved his work on his laptop before shutting it down.

Sulli beamed and grabbed Luhan's wrist, pulling him over to Sehun's bed and sitting him down before sitting beside him, twisting her body to face him, "Sehun. You like him." It wasn't a question.

"He's a good friend" Luhan said, raising an eyebrow at the young girl beside him, trying to ignore the irratic beating of his heart.

"Yeah, believe me, I know that better than you do. But you know that's not what I meant. You like him like Suho likes Lay - even though the douche won't admit it yet, but I'm working on that - so yeah..." Sulli sighed, her face serious, but it was obvious she was trying not to smile.

Luhan rolled his eyes, "you have no idea what you're talking about. Sehun and I are friends, that's it"

"Luhan, have you been to Egypt recently?" Sulli asked innocently

"What? No? Why?"

"Because it seems like you're in denial" she smirked...

Luhan blinked. "You're an idiot. I can see why you and Sehun are friends" he deadpanned.

Sulli rolled her eyes, but didn't say anything. If Luhan wanted to be an idiot in denial, so be it. But that didn't mean she wouldn't get them together sooner or later...

Standing up, she brushed the non-existent dust off of her jeans, but before she could say bye, the door opened and in walked Lay.

"Hey Lu!" Lay beamed, taking a seat on Sehun's desk, "Oh, hey Sulli, what are you doing here? Isn't Sehun with Suho and them lot?"

"Yeah, I know. I don't always just have to hang around with Sehun, you know... I can come visit you guys too!" Sulli pouted, plopping back down on Sehun's bed.

Lay let out a small laugh and nodded, "Anyways, being as you're here too, do you want to come with me, Luhan and Xiumin to get ice-cream? I would ask Tao and Kyungsoo too, but they're gossiping about Kai and Kris, so yeah... And Baek's busy working on his textiles thing"

"Sure! I'll come!" Sulli grinned, standing up and getting her bag.

"When did I even agree to this?" Luhan sighed, putting his shoes on just in time for Xiumin to come skipping through the door.

"WE SCREAM, YOU SCREAM! WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE-CREAM!!! YAAAAAY!!" He giggled, and grabbed Sulli's hands, making them both jump around in a circle!

"How he's the oldest, I'll never know" Luhan muttered under his breath as he grabbed his wallet and shoved it in his pocket, "Alright, let's go"

***

"Yeah, and then he said he liked the kiss! So come on, are you two gonna help me or what?" Sulli asked. They'd decided to go get coffee after their ice-cream - mainly to shut Luhan up because he was being a little about everything.

Luhan was currently in the bathroom because coffee goes right through him apparently, so it was just her Lay and Xiumin.

"You know, I think Luhan liked it too. He didn't say it, but it was obvious he did" Xiumin pondered, "So sure, why not. I'm in"

"I get to annoy Luhan, so I'm in" Lay grinned before taking a sip of his mint hot chocolate.

Sulli opened to respond but was cut off by Lay's phone ringing.

Let me you up and down, 'til you say stop~ Let me play with your body baby, make you real hot! Let me do all the things you want me to doooo~ 'cause tonight baby, I wanna get freaky wi-

"Hello?" Lay answered, a smile gracing his face, "What's up, babe?"

"I'm bored and . And I can't be bothered to hang around with these idiots anymore - YOU GRAMPS - Shut the up Chen! Sorry about that, anyway, I want you! Are you free?"

"Let me just finish my hot chocolate and I'll come, okay, Myeon?" Lay's smile widened.

"Hurry back to me~ I'll be in the room" Suho chuckled "I'm hanging up now"

"Mkay, see you soon" Lay laughed before hanging up and putting his phone in his pocket. "You were saying?"

Sulli smirked slightly at Lay before composing herself, "Right, I'll text you both with the details later. He's coming back, act normal"

"Sup, s" Luhan laughed to himself as he sat down and grabbed his coffee.

Lay rolled his eyes before poking Luhan's cheek, "You're the . Anyway, I've got to go, I'll see you in class, Sulli. And if I'm lucky, I won't see either of you," he shot Xiumin and Luhan a look, "at all" he grinned before making his way back to the dorm.

"Where's he going?" Luhan asked, taking a sip of his now cold drink and cringing before pushing it away from himself.

"Suho oppa called" Sulli smiled, "by the way, I think my plan is working"

"Why do you think that?" Xiumin asked, raising an eyebrow.

Sulli giggled, "Well every time I talk to Lay, Suho shows up and glares at me, then wraps his arm around Lay's waist and kisses him, it's so sweet it's almost sickening. But yeah, it'll only be a matter of time before I get them to admit they're not just banging"

"But how can you be sure that Lay likes Suho? I mean, okay, I'll give you that it sounds like Suho likes our little unicorn, but come on..." Luhan scoffed, "We've been trying this for years, Sulli, what makes you think you can do it when we can't?"

It was sulli's turn to scoff, "Sweetheart, please. I'm better than you, don't question me. You'll see... You'll all see!" she glared at Luhan, poking him in the arm.

"Ow!" Luhan pouted, rubbing his now sore arm, "I'm telling Sehun on you!" he threatened

"Ahaa, please! He's not gonna do , he loves me too much! I dressed up at Draco for that prissy little !" She laughed, "but it's nice to see how much you rely on your boyfriend"

"How long have you two been friends?" Xiumin asked, ignoring Luhan protest of "FAKE boyfriend!"

"Pretty much since we were in nappies. His mum and my mum are really close, their like sisters, so we grew up together" Sulli smiled fondly.

"So, like... were you two ever a thing...?" Luhan asked, his eyebrows furrowing slightly, for some reason the idea of Sehun and Sulli ever being together together bothered him.

"Sehun's gay" Sulli laughed, "But there was one time when he was going through this identity crisis thing, I think we were like fifteen or something and we fooled around a little. In all fairness, we were at a friends party, there were a lot of drinks, and we were really weirded out when we remembered the next morning" she cringed at the memory "Um, Luhan? Are you okay? You look kind of pale?"

"What do you mean by 'fooled around a little'?" Luhan asked in a strained voice, much to Xiumin's amusement.

"I don't think it's any of your business" Sulli rolled her eyes, "besides, it's something I'd rather forget, it creeps the hell out of me" she cringed again. "Sehunnie, he's like a cousin to me. So I'd rather not go into it"

"Lu, seriously. She said it was ages ago, and more to the point you didn't even know the kid then. Jesus, stop getting jealous, will you?" Xiumin said exasperatedly.

"I AM NOT JEALOUS!" Luhan shouted, standing up and slamming a hand over his chest for emphasis, "I JUST WANT TO KNOW! MEN DON'T GET JEALOUS! AND I AM A MAN!!!!"

Sulli's eyes lit up...

"Don't do it..." Xiumin all but cried...

"We must be swift as a coursing river!!" Sulli sang

"BE A MAN!" Luhan grinned

"With all the force of a great typhoon!"

"BE A MAN"

"With all the strength of a raging fire~"

"MYSTERIOUS AS THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOOOOOOOOOOON!" They both finished as Xiumin slammed his head down on the table.

Luhan laughed before sitting back down and grabbing half of Sulli's brownie, "You're not so bad after all kid" he chuckled.

"Mm, I know" Sulli laughed, before sighing as she realised she was out of brownie. She looked at her watch and cursed, ", I'm late. Bye!"

With that, she was up with her bag over her shoulder, running away from the two boys who were looking after her, baffled and slightly amused.

Sulli sure was something.

*** Bonus ***

Suho sighed as he laid on his roommates bed. He'd been waiting for a good ten minutes. It wasn't like he expected Lay to just come at his every beck and call, but he wanted him there all the time and that was problem.

He was just about to go into full on moping mood when the door opened and in walked a smirking Lay.

"Ready and waiting, I see" the younger teased as he closed the door and locked it before dropping his back on his desk and walking over to his bed where Suho was laying, shirtless and looking y as .

"Mm, aren't I always" Suho chuckled, grabbing a hold of Lay's hand and pulling him closer until lay was on the bed too, straddling his waist. "You're wearing too many clothes" he whined.

"Oh, I'm ever so sorry" Lay laughed, ridding himself of his hoodie and wife-beater, "better?"

"Much" Suho grinned, "Where were you today anyway?" he asked, interested in what the younger was doing, well that and distracting him as he reached down and slowly began to and Lay's jeans.

"I was with Xiumin, Lu and Sulli. We went for coffee. Why, did my baby miss me?" Lay teased, leaning down to press a lingering kiss on Suho's lips.

"Mm" Suho hummed in respose, "I did. Did you have a nice time though?"

"Yep, but I think Sulli is still hell bent on making us a couple" he laughed, "If only she knew, eh?"

"It's funny watching them all try and make us an item when we've been dating for over a year" Suho laughed, "I like messing with them"

"Mm, now less talking, more kissing" Lay whispered, pressing his lips to Suho's again, effectively shutting the older boy up as he nibbled on his lower lip.

Suho smiled against Lay's lips before letting his tongue trail over the younger's plump bottom lip, asking to be let in, and hey, who was Lay to deny that?

Lay willing opened his mouth, allowing Suho's tongue to go in and explore every inch of the place, like he'd done so many times before as Lay rolled his hips, grinding onto him, so Suho couldn't help but grab him and flip them over to that he was nestled between Lay's thighs as the younger boy panted softly beneath him into their heated kiss.

"Clothes... Off" Lay breathed out, and they were as good as gone. Both stark and hard as a metal pole.

"It's nice to know you're happy so see me" Suho smirked before his lips found Lay's neck, earning him the sweetest mewl from the boy beneath him.

"Shut up, idiot." Lay let out an airy laugh, "I love you, you know?"

Suho looked up and let his eyes lock with Lay's, "I love you too, Xing~"

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: ahh, I had to get all fluffy there at the end :')
I had to add the SuLay for two reasons, one; they're my #1 OTP and two; I like it when the reader knows more than then characters >:3

Anywho, let me know what you think and hit me up with a comment, yo!

Sub, up-vote too if you love me ;)

And yeah, I guess that's all~

Much love
Until next time