09.

It's all fun and games

Sehun woke up feeling a little worse for wear. His ribs were hurting for some reason - then it occured to him it might have been because of Kai ing diving at him and tackling him to the floor on the way back to their rooms - and he had a headache.

With a sigh, he sat up to find it was still pretty early, only eight o'clock, and it was Saturday. The plan was to sleep in, but it seemed like that was out of the window. Besides, he had a load of work to do.

He lazily looked over to Luhan's bed to see the boy still sleeping. He was facing Sehun, his mouth open slightly, one arm under his pillow whilst the other one clutched at a Bambi plushie. Cute was Sehun's first through, but he soon shook his head and dismissed it as he climbed out of bed, made it and grabbed a towel before heading down to the showers, - stopping off at the bathroom to brush his teeth, then have a quick piss first - stripping off his boxers and getting under the warm stream of water.

"You're here early" a voice said from behind him.

Sehun turned to see Chanyeol stripping off the last of his clothes and walking to the shower head beside him, letting out a satisfied sigh at the warm water as it fell over his body.

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep. I've got a ton of work to do as well, so..." Sehun shrugged as he washed himself.

Chanyeol nodded in understanding, "Yeah, same. I was gonna do it last night, but with the movie and that, it kind of fell through" he said, "Hey, Sehun. Can I ask you something?"

"Shoot"

"What's going on with you and Luhan? I heard about what happened, and well... I mean, are you two a thing or what? 'Cause last night you were all over each other" Chanyeol asked, his eyes live with genuine curiosity.

Sehun sighed, he knew it would come up sooner or later, "Nothing. We're friends is all... And we weren't all over each other. He was sitting with me, that's all, how is that all over each other?"

Chanyeol scoffed, "Oh please, Sehun. It's obvious you guys are on it like a car bonnet. Seriously, all night you were glancing at each other, making sure that your hands were together, whispering to each other, and I swear to god at one point you had his ear lobe between your teeth, so off if you think I believe that friends bull ." He rolled his eyes, "You're like Chen and Xiumin part two, I swear. But I think you two will get together before those two idiots"

Sehun paused for a minute. He didn't think anyone had seen him nibbling on Luhan's ear. But it wasn't like it was a big deal, it was a joke. Luhan and him were play flirting again and Luhan bet that Sehun couldn't get a rise out of him before the movie ended - which had had, by the way, much to Luhan's embarrassment - and so he'd just gone for it...

"Don't worry," Chanyeol laughed, "nobody else saw. Suho and Lay were too busy face. Kai was trying to get Kyungsoo to pay attention to him. Chen and Xiumin were being all awkward with each other. Tao was watching the movie and so was Kris. Sulli was up in how badass Anthony Hopkins is. Baek fell asleep like five minutes in... And I was... well watching to see what everyone else was doing. So, chill"

"It wasn't like that" Sehun finally found his voice, "we were pissing about. It was like a bet sort of thing, nothing more to it" he nodded before shutting off the water and wrapping his towel around his waist and grabbing his used clothes to put in the wash basket when he got back.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes but followed suit. He and Sehun made their way back down to their rooms, chatting about random things as they did. When they got to Yeol's room, they said their goodbyes and Sehun got back to his room, where he dried and dressed before taking his and Luhan's - which he'd put in his own basket to save carrying two - laundry down to the basement to go wash them - taking a book with him because of the stupid rules not to leave your stuff unattended - and set about washing them.

By the time he got back to the room, with the clothes washes, dried and nicely folded in the basket, it was midday and Luhan was just waking up as he entered the room.

"Hey, Princess" Sehun smiled, "Have a nice sleep?"

"Mm, the best. Where've you been?" Luhan asked, sitting up and rubbing his eyes sleepily.

Sehun almost cooed at the cuteness - but he knew it'd get him a punch in the balls, so opted not to - before setting the basket down on his bed and sorting the clothes into two piles, one of Luhan's things and one of his own.

"I showered with Yeol, came back got dressed, went to do the washing, and now" he turned to smile at Luhan as he carried the elder's pile over to his draws and began to put them away, "I'm putting the clean clothes away" he then went back over and put his own away before placing the wash bin back in it's rightful place.

"Oh. You didn't have to do mine, you know" Luhan smiled, "but, thank you"

"What are fake boyfriend's for?" Sehun joked, "Hurry up and get dressed. I know you have work to do, so we're gonna take our books down to the cafe and study there. And you're going to treat me to food and a drink because you love me so much" he grinned, taking Luhan by the hands and pulling him out of the bed and wrapping his arms around his waist.

Luhan rolled his eyes as his arms came to rest on Sehun's shoulders, "You're lucky I need you, otherwise I'd have killed you by now" he glared playfully as Sehun let him go.

As Luhan got dressed, Sehun made the elder's bed - which usually he wouldn't have done, but he was hungry and needed to hurry - then Luhan ran off to brush his teeth and stuff before the two of them got their bags and headed out.

Once they arrived at the cafe, they found a nice little table in the corner, with two arm chairs, where they sat oposite one another and got out their books.

Sehun grinned as Luhan handed him some money and told him what to get before heading up to the counter.

Soon enough it was his turn, and he noticed that it was the girl who first served him and Sulli.

"Hey cutie, what can I get for you?" she smiled, her face caked in make-up, making Sehun internally cringe.

"Hi, um, can I get two hot chocolates, a chocolate muffin and a giant cherry bakewell please" Sehun smiled, handing over the money.

"Sure, here's your number, I'll bring it over to you when it's ready, chick" the girl smiled batting her eyelashes.

"Yeah, thanks" Sehun nodded, making his way back to the table.

Luhan was biting back a laugh as Sehun sat down and shuddered in repultion.

"Oh Sehunnie, why don't you just take me round the back and bend me over" he mocked in a high-pitched girly voice

"Urgh, don't... I feel sick" he pulled a face as he settled down into his seat, pulling out his notebook and history text book.

Sehun bit back a smile as he felt Luhan's ankles rub against his under the table, tangling their feet together, going unnoticed by all the others in the small cafe.

"Oh why ever would you feel sick?" he asked sarcastically, "She's clearly the type of girl you'd bring home to meet your mum and dad"

Sehun chuckled slightly as he pulled out a pen - Luhan had already started on his work - before looking up at Luhan, "Mm, but she's lacking one vital thing..."

"What's that?"

"A " Sehun smirked as he felt Luhan's foot rub up against his leg teasingly.

Luhan rolled his eyes, but smiled nonetheless just as the waitress came over with their things. She barely looked at Luhan as she placed the food and drinks down on the table where there was space.

"So, handsome, what you studying?" she asked, putting on what Sehun assumed was meant to be a flirtatious smile.

"History, Dance and English" Sehun deadpanned, clearly not wanting to talk to her.

Either the girl was ignoring that, or she was just plain stupid. And for some reason, her flirting was irritating Luhan to no end.

"Oh, dance? I bet you're really good at it. Your body looks great" She said, biting her lip at him and twirling her hair around her finger.

"Ah, not really" Sehun sighed, he really needed to get on with his work.

"Maybe we can get together sometime and I can see it for myself" she winked.

And that's when Luhan figured she's gone too far.

"Look, I get you probably doing this to piss your dad off or something, but honey, being a straight up slag is going to get you nowhere in life. Can you not see, he isn't interested, so take my advice and get lost, okay, Barbie? Thanks for the food, but he doesn't want the extra service" Luhan fake smiled at the girl. Hoping that she got the message.

But alas, she did not.

She Luhan with a glare that could kill and folded her arms, "Oh really? I'm pretty sure you're just jealous because I find him good looking and not you. It's not nice to your mates, you know" she scowled, making herself look twice as hidious, "So why don't you just be good and keep quiet"

"Don't talk to him like that" Sehun said, his voice grave and piercing.

The girl turned back with a shocked expression, "O-Oppa, I didn't mean to upset you. He was being mean first!" he defended, but Sehun would have none of it.

"Maybe so, but then again, if someone was flirting with your boyfriend, I don't think you'd take to kindly to them either" he said, looking her dead in the eye, one eyebrow raised.

"Wait, I... I don't understand" the girl said, furrowing her eyebrows and glancing between the two.

Luhan let out a mocking sigh, "I'm gonna make it real simple for you, sweetheart. His belongs to me. His body is mine. His everything, that's mine, and in return, he s me good and proper each night. Get it now?"

"Y-You're gay?!" she spluttered out at Sehun, "But you were with that girl a couple of weeks ago!"

"Yeah, so?" Sehun raised an eyebrow, "Can you leave now please, you're making me uncomfortable and you've offended my boyfriend, so if you don't, I'll speak to your manager"

With a huff and a red face poking out from behind all the make-up, the girl ran into the back room, where they heard her muffled scream followed by a crash, which had the boys in a fit of laughter.

"Jesus" Luhan chuckled, "How dumb can a person be?"

"Well, Joey Es though a square had six sides... so... she's still smart by those standards" Sehun laughed, "Thanks for the help by the way"

"Don't mention it" Luhan smiled, wiping away a tear before taking a sip of his drink, "It was funny to watch, let alone be a part of"

Sehun shot him a smile and a nod before getting on with his work, Luhan's legs still teasing against his own under the table.

The two of them exchanged the occasional chatter, but for the most part were focused on their work, knowing that the sooner it was done, the sooner they'd be able to relax, and come on, who wants to work on a Sunday?

The drinks went down well, as did the food. Sehun - being the lovely boy that he is - got the next lot of drinks, and just over four hours later they were done! Much to Luhan's relief.

"Back to the dorm?" Sehun asked as they packed up their things and headed out of the cafe.

"Oh god yes! I need to just flop. Make sure the door is locked, barricade it if you have to, just make sure none of those idiots can get in!" Luhan said, nudging Sehun with his elbow as they walked down the path that lead to their dorm.

"You act like you don't like your own friends" Sehun chuckled, as Luhan took his hand and linked their fingers together. It was becoming a normal action between them now.

"It's not that" Luhan laughed slightly, "It's just that they're annoying as hell when I just want to relax and do nothing. Besides, as much as I love the guys, I don't want to do anything as a big group today. I just want to strip down to my boxers and t-shirt and watch a film on my laptop or something" he paused before smirking up at Sehun, "You can join me though, if you want, but don't get all handsy under the covers, or I might not be able to control myself" he winked before letting go of Sehun's hand and running off.

"You little..." Sehun rolled his eyes before taking off after the elder.

***

Shoot that poison arrow through my heeeeeaaaaart. Shoot that poison arrow.
Who broke my heart? You did, you did.
Right from the start! Cupid, Cupid.
You think you're smart! Stupid, Stupid!
Shoot that poison arrow through my heeeeeaaaa-

"What the..." Lay turned to see Chen standing by his CD player, looking at him with a look of amusement mixed with concern.

"Sorry to interrupt" Chen smirked, walking forward and plopping down on Lay's bed, "but I'm bored and I need help figuring out what to say to Min"

Lay sighed and flopped down on Suho's bed, looking at Chen like he'd grown a second head, "Really? So now I'm just here to entertain you when you're bored? Idiot. And for Xiumin, just tell him the truth, you asshat. Just be like 'Hey, Min, you know how I told you I like someone? Well, it's you. No stop ing running off, take your clothes off and prepare for a night you'll never forget!' and bim bam boom, you're balls deep in that sweet you love so much" he said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world, and also a little annoyed.

"Jesus, Lay. How did you go from 'I want to be a unicorn when I grow up' to 'I'll anything with a pulse'?" Chen asked exasperatedly.

"Funny. And the only person I've shagged in the past three years is Junmyeon, thanks" Lay rolled his eyes, "And I am a unicorn, , dream ing lived! Enough about me, this is about you and your little marshmallow"

"Little marshmallow?"

Lay nodded with a smile before getting up and turning his CD player back on, but turning down the volume to have it as background noise as he and Chen spoke.

He looked under Suho's desk for a few minutes before coming back out with a big smile and a couple of bags of sweets, some doughnuts and a six pack of cherry coke, "Thank god Suho always keeps these for me incase I run out of snacks" he beamed as he sat down next to Chen.

"Sometimes, I swear you two are secretly married or something. He treats you like he loves you. Hell, you act like you love him too. Are you sure this is just a buddies thing?" Chen asked, taking a can of pop and a handfull of milk bottles.

"We're not talking about me and my love life, we're talking about you and how you're going to finally get a boyfriend. So either shut up or talk about you" Lay glared, stuffing a doughnut in his mouth.

"Just tell me what to do!" Chen whined, earning a laugh from his best friend.

***

"Quick! Oh god, hurry the up, Sehun!" Luhan laughed as he collapsed into their room, Sehun following shortly after and diving right on top of the elder, kicking the door shut with his foot.

Luhan giggled slightly as he breathlessly pushed Sehun off of him and locked the door before falling back down with his arm thrown across Sehun's waist, his head resting on Sehun's chest as they both tried to catch their breaths, lying on the worn carpeted floor.

"That was close..." Sehun panted, "Do you think they saw us?"

Luhan buried his face into Sehun's t-shirt as he tried to muffle his laughter, he didn't want anyone to pass by and hear that they were home, "I don't know, but what ever you do, don't make any loud noises!"

The lights were off and the room, all in all, was pretty dark, the only light provided was that coming through the gap in the curtains and that glowing under the door to the hall way.

The two of them were giggling quietly before Sehun shushed Luhan at the sound of footsteps coming closer.

Sehun's arm wrapped tighter around Luhan's shoulder, the other one coming to rest a top of Luhan's on his waist as they watched the door handle wiggle as someone tried to open the door. After a short while the wiggling stopped and there was a knock.

"Sehun? Luhan? Are you in there?" Came Kai's voice from outside of the door, "We wanna hang out with you! Open up"

Luhan bit his lip, trying to hold back his laughter. On seeing that, Sehun lifted the hand that was placed on Luhan's and held it over the elder's mouth. Luhan looked up at Sehun with slightly wider eyes than usual, all need to laugh disappearing as the two locked gazes.

Soon enough they heard Kai's and - who they assumed to be - Kyungsoo's footsteps moving away from the door, but they remained still for a short while longer just to be safe.

"Damn" Sehun chuckled in a soft whisper, "that was close..." with that he removed Luhan from himself and stood up, making his way over to his bed and pulling out his laptop.

Luhan stood up and watched as Sehun kicked off his shoes and jeans and crawled under the covers, leaving the corner flipped open as he set his laptop on his knee.

"Are you gonna just stand there staring at me, or are you gonna lose the jeans and get in so we can watch a movie?" Sehun smirked, not looking up as he logged into his laptop - which he'd changed the password to. It was now 'MyPrincessLu' because who would guess that? - and pulled up his list of movies.

"Oh right..." Luhan blushed slightly before kicking off his converse and shimmying out of his skinnys to join Sehun, pulling the cover over himself and snuggling closer to the younger.

"What do you wanna watch?" Sehun asked, wrapping his arm around Luhan's shoulders to be more comfortable. Enjoying the feeling of Luhan relaxing into his side to look over the choices.

Luhan smiled up at him, kind of shyly, which confused Sehun a little, "you pick" he half whispered.

Luhan didn't know why it was that he was feeling like a fourteen year old girl snuggling with her crush, but he knew that he didn't ing like it. He was Luhan. Manly man! He was the one that made people hot and flustered, not the other way around.

He'd hated how Sehun could make his stomach flip with a smile ever since that morning in the shower. It was confusing the out of him and it was getting damn well annoying. Throw in all the touches and kisses on the cheek to keep up the pretense of he and Sehun 'dating' in public and boom, his head feels like it's gonna explode.

"How about The Woman in Black?" Sehun asked, his voice low just incase Kai was still lurking around - it wouldn't be the first time.

Luhan froze slightly... He wasn't great with horror movies. It wasn't like he was scared of them, god no - though he did jump a lot, but with the damn music, how can you not?! - he could sit through pretty much anything, but then as soon as he closed his eyes to sleep, it was like they wanted him to himself and not sleep because of all the weird shadows and odd noises! Nonetheless, he didn't want Sehun to think he was a wimp, so he just nodded and watched as Sehun loaded the movie, turning the volume on low so that only the two of them could hear it, and not anyone passing by.

Sehun didn't want anyone gate crashing their little movie night - or afternoon whatever - because it wasn't every day that it could be just him and Luhan hanging out. Most of the time either Xiumin or Lay stole Luhan, or Kai or Chanyeol and Kris stole Sehun.

"Are you scared, Princess?" Sehun chuckled about ten minutes into the film, his lips brushing against Luhan's ear, sending a shiver through the elder.

"N-No" Luhan breathed back, the hand over Sehun's waist holding tightly onto the latter's t-shirt.

"Don't worry..." Sehun whispered sedutively, "I'll protect you, I'll even let you sleep with me tonight if you like"

Luhan bit his lip and nodded slightly, his attention on the film as he tried to distract himself from the feel of Sehun's teeth grazing his ear lobe. He knew the younger was just trying to , to get a rise out of him, but he wouldn't play on it, no he was just going to watch the damn film!

It was going to be a long night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Well hello there~
For all my new subbies, WELCOME! and to all my old ones, AYO WASSUPPPPP?
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I don't know if there are any typos, but sorry if there are, I'm
too lazy to proof read :')

Anyways, comment and lemme know what you think, sub, vote, y'all know the drill~

Much love~
Until next time<3