Unknown number

Meeting Him Online

 

part 2, a bit longer than the part1 ;3 Hope you're not going to hate this one kkk ~
 
Siwon scrolled down the front page of the Dates, he thought how to ask Kyuhyun to have a date with him. He couldn't find the right words to describe his feelings in a casual way. He had always been way too cheesy with the stuff like asking someone out. It was just too hard for him. 
The easiest way Siwon used, was to add poems written by someone else. Poems, he thought and stared at the screen. Kyuhyun really liked them. Even the poems were desperate effort to tell what Siwon felt, deep inside his heart. 
'Dear Kyuhyun.. ' he typed and deleted the text immediately. 
"Aigoo, I can't write like this.. We're friends." Siwon muttered to himself and frowned a bit.
'Hey bud! wassup?' He typed again and clicked the delete button.
"No, we are more than this.." He complained and covered his face with his hands. 
After two hours of thinking, sobbing and yawning Siwon signed out from the Dates. The time was 11pm, Siwon knew he should sleep because of the Spring festival. He was going to have a chance to impress his 'possible employer', to dance in front of everyone and earn lots of money.
The spring festival was arranged by his academy and the university of the arts. It was located in Kyuhyun's hometown so Siwon had decided to drive himself there on next morning. Driving would take over than one hour, but the place was worth of visiting. It wasn't important because of money, Kyuhyun mattered more.
 
***
 
Kyuhyun combed his hair in front of the mirror. Even Wonnie had told him to not to worry about his looks he was nervous. He wanted to impress Siwon with his charm, wanted to hug him, be close to him, touch him.. He smirked to his reflection, of course. Kyuhyun tied his tie and observed himself. He looked handsome, but was that enough for Siwon? What if Siwon wouldn't like his personal appearance at all?
Kyuhyun sighed. He was too nervous to arrive at a senseful conclusion. 
He wanted to call Siwon and ask if he was even coming, but he didn't have his number. He had always wanted to ask it, but he was too shy. Too shy to confess his feelings, to shy to use heart emoticons. Siwon used smileys on his tweets, but never added them into a personal message. He was a polite guy with some aristocratic habits. 
Kyuhyun thought they'd have a drink after the performance, he bet Siwon was interested in wines too. Siwon's message went around his head, 'We're going to have the best time ever.' 
Kyuhyun smiled.
 
***
Kyu arrived at his destination. He was standing in front of the local dance academy and was able to see pink sakura flowers everywhere. He loved the decorations, there were tons of paper flowers, balloons, little stands selling sweets and tickets to night's performance.
Kyuhyun bought one and kept waiting. Siwon was supposed to arrive soon, he knew it. His heart could feel it. He was just standing there, wearing casual clothing. Kyuhyun felt like waiting his date to come, his hands were shaking. The time was around 8pm, Kyuhyun waited. 
Instantenously he was able to hear a familiar ringtone, it was his phone. A call from unknown number but he picked up the line.
"Hello?"
"Hey, are you Kyuhyun? Or is this a wrong number?"
"Yes I am, if you are a curious fan please just leave me-"
"Your fan? Kinda. Don't you regonize me?"
"No I don't, should I?"
"I'm Siwon."'
Kyuhyun almost dropped his phone when the caller revealed his real name. Siwon had found out his number.
"Ahem, I'm sorry. Where are you? I mean, we're going to meet tonight?" Kyuhyun asked and clanced over the place, the night was getting darker. 
"What? Im going to have a performance.." Siwon's confused voice replied.
"But you sent me a message? Two hours ago?" Kyuhyun started to panic a bit.
"No I didn't. My account got hacked this morning." Siwon answered and sounded really worried.
Kyuhyun didn't answer. He thought he had seen someone around, someone moving in the shadows. Who had sent that message? 
"There's someone outta here." Kyuhyun muttered.
"I'm going to be there soon, take care." The last words of Siwon before he dropped the line. 
 
 
Kyuhyun was left all alone in the darkness, he was able to hear someone's steps. Someone was following him. Someone wanted to reach him. Kyuhyun hurry his steps, starting to walk towards the entry of the academy. So did the person. 
Academy's lights were turned off, the performance was going to start soon. Kyuhyun dead his steps and turned around facing the darkness.
"Who are you?!" He shouted and walked backwards. 
Maybe it was just Siwon, maybe the hacker wasn't even bad. Just a child who wanted to play with Wonnie's account, just a kid who wanted to creep out everyone. Kyuhyun still couldn't avoid thinking the person was a stalker who wanted to hurt him. Or Siwon had planned everything, pretended to be his friend. Pretended to like him, to be interested in him. Kyuhyun bumbed into someone.
He froze.