Anger

Meeting Him Online
Siwon smiled. Kyuhyun had always loved his smile. It was the thing what brightened his days when he needed someone to cheer him up. Siwon looked him in the eyes and blinked. That moment was comprehensible even without words. 
"You lied." Siwon said and smiled still. Kyuhyun looked at him and felt embarrassed. Did Siwon inhibit his feelings?
"Wh-what? Siwon I really do love you, why would I lie to you?" He asked and was confused.
"No, I'm not talking about that. I love you too. More than anyone. Don't never contradict my feelings again." 
"But you said I lied?" Kyuhyun repeated the question and didn't get the main point of Siwon's phrase.
"He's still sending you those messages?"Siwon asked and kissed the forehead of Kyu's while adding
"I'm not going to let him to haunt you." 
Kyuhyun sighed. Siwon was able to see through him. He knew when Kyuhyun was not telling the truth or wanted to hide something. There was just a one way to solve that problem. To talk. Kyuhyun leaned back a bit and hold Siwon's hands in his own.
"Yes. He is. And sometimes I feel exhausted because he keeps sending those messages middle of the night. They're all telling me I'm a bad person. Because I love who I love and because I can't change. Sometimes I'm even more afraid. I-I'm afraid that some day he'll find me and end my days, just like that. Siwon, I'm scared." He spoke and his voice went down while talking.
"No need to be afraid. I'm going to find him." Siwon tried to calm Kyuhyun down while glancing over the restaurant. A waitress walked towards their table.
 
"Hope you enjoyed your meal. I'm sorry to tell you that you have to leave now." 
Kyuhyun scowled her with a determined face, he hated racist people. 
"Is this because we kissed or what's the problem miss?" He asked and stood up. That lady was two times shorter than him so Kyuhyun thought it would be more effective to stand up.
"Kyuhyun, calm down." Siwon mumbled and stood up. He walked next to Kyuhyun and hold his hand to prove to that waitress Kyuhyun wasn't alone agaist her opinions.
"The owner sent me. He told this is a -"
"Yes, please keep going." Siwon said with a sarcastic tone.
"Smoke-free-area." 
"Excuse me miss, but do I look like I'm smoking? Or having cigarette stubb with me?" Siwon rasped out and dug his pockets to prove they were empty. 
"See? Does this look like a cigarette? I think it looks more like a wallet." Kyuhyun smiled, Siwon knew how to handle situations like that. He was good at arguing with people, In a estimable way. He never hit the hitten or used offence words. He was a gentleman even when he was angry.
"No, I-I didn't mean.." she apologized and looked anxious. There were obviously more reasons than smoking. 
"Yes I know. Please, can we meet the owner?" Siwon asked and before the waitress was ready to answer he had pulled Kyuhyun with him and walked briskily towards the counter. Kyuhyun followed him and was curious what was going to happen.
 
 
"Ahem, Dear owner we're not going to leave without knowing why you're giving us a ban to this reastaurant." Siwon took a swig and leaned on the counter. The owner, a man around forties with a huge belly and the double chin arrived behind the desk and stared at Siwon. He looked like he would eat Wonnie at any moment he wanted. 
"Because I don't like you and this is gay-free-area." He replied and his double chin quaked while talking.
"Oh, you're afraid of love?" Siwon asked again with a sarcastic tone. He pulled Kyuhyun's face closer and kissed him again just to annoy the owner and to prove he wasn't afraid of him. Kyuhyun's mind was compeletly blown and he wasn't able to contain his feelings. He felt he would melt on the floor immediately. Siwon had kissed him twice on that night. That was pretty much more he had expected from that dinner.
"Stop! Stop! I don't wanna be infected by your sickness!" The owner yelled and pushed Kyuhyun and Siwon farther behind. 
Kyuhyun froze and remembered the message he had gotten some hours ago. It had said homouality to be a sickness. Maybe he had found the one who was chasing him. 
"Tearing us apart in a horrible way would heal me better, right?" Kyuhyun shouted and clenched his fist. He wanted to revenge that all pain he had suffered because of the messages. Siwon was the one who looked confused this time. The owner was turning red like a fresh tomato. He seemed he didn't want to play with these kids anymore.
"You were the one who haunted me with text messages? Who ruined my days and made me almost to collacapse? Are you happy now?" Kyuhyun asked and stepped forward but Siwon grabbed his hand.
"Don't." He whispered and scowled at the owner. 
Kyuhyun fought against his anger. He wanted to discipline the one who had caused so much pain and suffer to him. The one who had made him to feel worthless. The one who had told him to feel no feelings and not to love the person who was the most important to him. He would fight because of love, 
because of Siwon.