A date

Meeting Him Online

"W-what is this?!" Kyuhyun cried out, holding his phone in his hands. He couldn't believe it, the tracker, or person x was the name they used of him nowadays, had fooled him again. They had gotten the owner arrested, thinking he was the one behind the messages. But they had arrived at a wrong conclusion, putting an innocent man behind the bars. Kyuhyun felt terrible, cold sweat running down his forehead and his hands shaking. He didn't know what to do, he had thought this all would end already.
Siwon raised an eyebrow, leaning closer that he could see what had caused Kyuhyun's reaction. It was a message, of course. 
"You gotta to be kidding me!" Siwon yelled, clenching his fist, nails cutting into his palm. He couldn't believe it. After breaking in someone's house, after tens of working hours, they still hadn't gotten the right person. All they had found out was just that the owner had been a racist bastard, maybe an ally of the person x. Siwon sighed, wrapping his arms around Kyuhyun, pulling him closer. 
"Everything will be okay. Don't worry. We'll find him, sooner or later." He said with a smooth voice, petting Kyuhyun's hair. 
"Wh-what if we don't? What if something terrible happens?" Kyuhyun couldn't keep his voice from trembling, letting out some silent sobs. 
"I won't let him to touch you. I won't betray you. Look at me Kyu, look me in the eye." Siwon said raising Kyuhyun's chin with his fingers, gently forcing him to look. 
"I won't betray you. I'll be on your side forever." 
Kyuhyun smiles a bit, but Siwon knows it's forced. He knows how afraid this young man is, having an unknown person harassing him by text messages, that could drive anyone around the bend. He sighs, pulling Kyuhyun to a kiss, that is just a little peck to the side of his mouth. He'll solve this case, no matter how long it will take, it'll be worth of taking a risk anyways. He's even ready to risk his life because of Kyuhyun.

The next day they went out for a real date, Kyuhyun felt exited although they had had dates few times before, this was going to be something different. They didn't go out for a date just because it was nice, it was more like finding out if the person x would follow them openly in a public place. Yun was asked to be in a role of tracker this time, Kyu had asked her to notify him if someone suspicious-looking, or not, started to follow them from a place to another. Yun had been more than eager to do it, it was a possibility to her to take a peek in Kyuhyun's new relationship after all.  

Yun: Everything is fine for now, no suspicious guys around. And you guys look so cute together omghgh i cant 

Kyuhyun smirked. Yun was Yun and she never changed, fangirling over every gay couple she saw around. This was actually the very first time Kyuhyun walked in public, and in middle of a day, hand-in-hand with Siwon. It was actually embarrassing at first, people glancing at them and whispering behind their back, but Siwon didn't seem to care. He was seemingly proud of what he had, walking with his head held high and staring angrily back everyone who dared to say a bad word about them. Kyuhyun felt safe with him, because he was like a barrier between him and the cruel outside world. 
"Where are we going?" Kyu asked, feeling already better and smiling a bit. Maybe this was going to be a good date after all.
"To an amusement park, you like going there, don't you?" Siwon asked, laughing.
"Aren't they meant for kids? I admit nothing." Kyu said laughing also by himself. 

They reached the gate of local amusement park, it had been a while since Kyu had visited there last time. He had been there almost 5 years ago, back then he was at the age of 14. He had always hated going there alone, because he didn't happen to have many friends. When getting know Seon and Yun, they had visited amusement parks nearly every summer, whenever they could afford. It had been fun, more than that. His parents had always treated Yun and Seon as if they were going to be his future girlfriends, Kyuhyun had had no interest in girls by that time though.  
"Two tickets, please." Siwon said and leaned to the counter, not letting Kyu's hand to go. He actually squeezed it gently, it with his thumb to make sure Kyu wouldn't pull his hand away. Kyuhyun just looked at him and smiled, he didn't want to let Siwon go either. Although they looked like lovesick puppies already, it didn't matter. He wasn't ashamed to let the whole world know who he belonged to.  

Siwon thought about the owner and his motives. Maybe it was he who had taken the pictures, or maybe it wasn't. He couldn't tell, as the new message had showed up on yesterday morning, it was rather confusing, complicated. What was confusing him the most, was the camera he had found. Officers had told him that it had only owner's and his daughter's fingerprints on it and it was impossible that his around five-year-old daughter could have taken the photos. Well that was possible, but a person at that age couldn't possibly spread them in the internet by using Facebook, so she was out of the question. Siwon felt so useless just speculating the case on his own while the person x could sneak into Kyu's apartment while they were sleeping. He had already told Siwon not to interrupt his business, but nothing had really happened so far. Maybe he had changed his plans, or gotten scared because of being nearly caught. There was something wrong with that camera, Siwon knew it. But what was it? Had it just been smuggled in his house to stage him guilty? 

"Where are we going next?" Kyuhyun asked pulling Siwon out of his thoughts. 
"Um.. What about the roller coaster?" Siwon made a motion. Kyuhyun nodded and they headed to queue, Siwon knew it would take time to get in the roller coaster, as there were tons of tourists around and the amusement park was often crowded. Yun was still following them, standing in front of the cotton candy kiosk, buying herself one. Siwon was happy she was vice keeping a little distance, not showing clear signs of looking for the person x.
"Damn queue jumpers!" Kyuhyun cursed and glared at a guy with a black hood in his head, walking rudely in the line just before them. The guy didn't react, just stood still in front of them, tapping his mobile. 

Kyuhyun's mobile buzzed and he took it out of his pocket. One new message. Siwon glanced at the guy, he looked suspicious somehow, could he be- 
Kyu handed the phone to him in silence, glancing at the guy in front of them also by himself. 

Unknown number: Where's you'r friend? I haven't seen her in a while. This is what happens when you don't listen to my orders, Siwon. 

Kyu turned around, so did Siwon. Yun wasn't there anymore, not standing in front of the cotton candy kiosk. 
"Yun?! Where are you?" Siwon shouted, turning around, ready to hit the guy in front of them as he was obviously the one behind this all. 
But he wasn't there anymore, so wasn't Yun. 

 

 

--- 

Sorry, It's been while now I wrote a new chapter. I just lacked creativity and time, but I promise to update this more often. Thanks for being there and reading although Im just a piece of as an author :D