Explanations

Meeting Him Online

 

"Mm, no. Not yet." Siwon answered and looked Kyuhyun in the eyes. His perfect lips turned in a smile while he interlaced his hand around Kyuhyun's body holding the mobilephone on other hand. That was something what gave Kyuhyun the goose bumps immediately. He couldn't resist feeling excited, no one had never hold him like that.
"Siwon.. " he was going to say something, but he couldn't find any right words to that situation. His mind was compeletly blown. Kyuhyun raised automaticly his hand and touched Siwon's cheeckbone. It was a way softer than he had thought. Siwon opened slightly his lips and tensed his hold on Kyuhyun's waist. His eyes were wide open and Kyuhyun was able to feel his breathe on his face. They had compeletly forgotten about the text message. That moment was made just for them. 
 
"Kyuhyunnie, mom decided to pay a visit!" 
Kyuhyun froze in place momentary and thought how to explain this situation or how to cover the reality about what was really going to happen. He didn't want to his mom to find her son sitting on unfamiliar guy's lap or better being hold tight on waist by that man who seemed to be ready to kiss him. His mom wouldn't buy explanations about being lazy to pick up a stool. No, she wouldn't.
"Damn it." Kyuhyun cursed and extracted Siwon's holding hands. He looked sorry about their moment had gotten suppressioned. Kyuhyun was also sorry, he had seen an opportunity to confess his feelings to Siwon.
"Good evening mom, sorry I was discussing with my friend so I couldn't hear you." Kyuhyun bowed and lead his mom to the kitchen. Siwon sat on the armchair and nodded politly. 
"I'm sorry if I interrupted you two, I wanted to bring you some food." Kyuhyun's mom said and lifted some fresh apples on the table. Kyuhyun smiled, he had eaten apples in every formation. Apple-pie, fresh apples apple soup and so on. He was actually bored with apples, but at least he had something to eat.
"No it's nothing. Thank you." Kyuhyun said and looked at Siwon. He sat on armchair and smiled like trying to say 'There is lots of time in the future.' 
 
"Mind you introduce your friend?" Kyuhyun's mom asked while trying to full his fridge with apples. 
"Oh.. I-I'm sorry he's.." Kyuhyun answered but dropped accidently one of the apples and kneeled to pick it up. He was quite nervous, what if his mom would find out that Siwon was a chrush of his?
"I'm Siwon, nice to meet you." Siwon stood up and bowed to Kyuhyun's mom. 
"Oh! I'm glad that Kyuhyun has gotten a new friend!" Kyu's mom smiled and patted Siwon's shoulder. Siwon said nothing. For him it was pretty awkward to be introduced to Kyuhyun's mom. If he was a girl and introduced to a parent of her date that would mean asking an acception to their relationship. 
"I can cook for you two if you want to, Kyuhyun has always liked mom's homemade kimchi." 
"Mom.. "
"What? It's an obligation to cook for my son and his friends. I can make apple soup too." 
"But.."
"Are you being shy? I know you've always loved apple soup. It was your favorite food when you were something like eight years old. Old times, good times." 
"Actually we were going to have a dinner in a restaurant." Siwon spoke up and Kyu's mom looked at him in a odd way. Siwon swallowed, he shouldn't have said that.
"I-I mean we're going to have a dinner with couple of friends too." 
 
Kyuhyun's mom looked a bit suspicous at first but lended some money to Kyuhyun. She said that Kyuhyun needed that to afford a dinner in a restaurant. Kyuhyun thanked her about the apples and wawed for goodbye. Mom was one of the most important person in his life and he didn't want to risk anything between her. Even the relationship between him and Siwon was important but his mom mattered way more. She had raised him and taken care of him when times had gotten though. As said, his mom was the only female he was able to love. Men were separate question.
"We're really going to have a dinner in a restaurant?" Kyuhyun asked when his mom had left the building.
"Yes, i booked a table few minutes ago." Siwon answered and interlaced his hands around Kyuhyun's chest and leaned his chin on Kyuhyun's shoulder. Kyuhyun blinked his eyes and said nothing. He wanted to stay like that forever. Be hold tight by Siwon who would never let him go. Siwon had always traited him in a gentle way. He had never tried to hurt him or lied to him. Siwon was a kind, honest person who was there to protect him. To save him from the people who wanted to hurt him. Siwon was perfect in every ways, perfect for him. Kyuhyun wanted to tell that all to him, wanted to confess how much he really loved him. But he hadn't gotten a chance to do so.
"You booked a table with my mobile?"
"I'm sorry, I had to rescue you from eating apples." Siwon whispered and took Kyu's hand in his own. 
"Let's go, before we're late."