A picture

Meeting Him Online
Siwon had woken up some hours ago and checked his phone, no messages from Kyuhyun. He had thought Kyu would have sent him a message for apologize but he had been wrong. Kyuhyun's words had hurt him more than he had expected. He didn't get mad easily but on last night it had been hard to him to hold back those words he had said usually. Siwon had wanted to bunt Kyuhyun a bit and leave him there. But he was a good person and it would have been a sin to curse someone in public.
Siwon's head hurted so he went to look for some painkillers and wished good morning to his dad who he lived with. His mom was too busy to live at home so she had emigrated to live next to her lawyer office. Mother's experiences had charged Siwon up to investigate the owner's motives to chase after Kyuhyun but for now Siwon had lost all his interest.
He didn't want to pay any attention to Kyuhyun or loving someone. He wanted to practise dancing all alone and improve his skills in foreign languages. So he took his laptop with him and googled some useful phrases of Chinese to learn. According a new trial people were able to learn things better when they were sad so Siwon thought he could exploit his state of mind and learn some new vocabulary.
 
After two hours of studying Chinese Siwon set up to take a nap to heal his headache. But it was too noisy so he couldn't fall in a sleep. Painkillers had started to help a bit so Siwon was able to check his personal messages on facebook although he felt like his head would explode while looking at the bright screen. He logged in on Facebook and sighed. No new messages or notifications. So he logged out after few minutes of staring at the front page what included nothing important. 
His father knocked to his door and Siwon let him to come in and sit on his bed. His dad looked serious so Siwon automaticly thought something bad had happened. 
"Is something wrong?" Siwon asked with an innocent face because he had no clue about the reason of his dad's visit. 
"Son, we have to talk." He said with a serious tone and looked at Siwon. He dug his pockets and took his smart phone in his hands while tapping it's screen slowly to find a picture folder. After few minutes of nervous tapping he gave the phone with shaky hands to Siwon and pointed at a photo on the screen. 
"A-are you.. In love with .. Him?"
 
***
 
Kyuhyun wanted to scream and throw Yun's phone against the nearest wall, that picture was enough to ruin his day. He looked at the photo, it was definetly portraiting him and Siwon last night and it was taken through a window of that restaurant. It was posted on the official page of his university from a profile called 'unknown' so it was impossible to track the sender. Kyuhyun bet it was the same person who had sent him those messages. 
"Wha- what the.." He finally said and tried to report about the picture although he knew it was just a waste of time because no one usually replied to that kind of messages. And even that photo was deleted, everyone would have saved it to their phones. It was going to spread fast, Kyuhyun knew it. 
"Seriously, no. I didn't want to reveal our 'relationship' like this.. Why.." He whined and covered his face up with his hands. Seon looked worried and Yun tried to calm him down, in vain. 
"C'mon, nobody really cares if you share your bed with a male.." She said and patted Kyu's head. Kyuhyun scowled at her and didn't say a word. She was always thinking of moments, but this was more real than a stupid cartoon. This was a disaster.
After that lesson Kyuhyun headed to a corridor and tried to find his locker while pushing away people who were on his way. He didn't want to talk to anyone or answer to those questions of his orientation. Yes, if no one didn't really care why did they ? Just for fun? Or Just because he was.. Different? 
 
Seon had followed him to the lockers and disappeared for a moment to pick up her books for next lesson. Kyuhyun did the same and put the key in a interlock and pulled. His locker didn't open. Kyuhyun tried again but he didn't success, his locker was taped from it's corners and it's lock was filled up with a chewing gum. He had to put his school bag on the floor that he was able to remove those tapes. He sighed, this wasn't even bad compared to what was going to be ahead.
"Hey gay kid, having some problems with a locker?" Someone asked and Kyuhyun turned quickly around. It was Chin-ho, one of the most annoying guys of his university. He had taken Kyu's school bag and kept it in his hands and laughed at his reaction. 
"Give it back." Kyuhyun said, he had no time to fight with these guys. He was already late from next lesson.
"Or? Are you going to kiss me?" Chin and his friends bursted in laugh.
"I'm late, please." Kyuhyun replied and tried to wrench his school bag back but Chin didn't give in.
"Shut up kid. I found this, what means I can keep this." He laughed again and grasped on Kyu's shirt lifting him up against the lockers.
"Put me down!" Kyuhyun yelled and tried to kick Chin's stomach. His friends were unloading Kyuhyun's bag and throwing his pencils and books around the corridor. Kyuhyun closed his eyes and hoped someone would come and save him. But even the principal was on a vacation. 
Chin smirked and was ready to hit him in any moment he wanted. Even he was shorter than Kyu he had two times more muscles because of doing Thai boxing. He was able to bring Kyuhyun down if he wanted to do so.
Here we go, you deserve it. It's your fault everyone hates you, even Siwon does. No one will come, you're all alone because of your supidity. Kyuhyun thought and quitted withstanding. This was a battle he was going to loose. A battle what he deserved to loose.
"I'm going to break your beautiful nose, kid." Chin clenched his fist and hold it in front of Kyu's face.
"Stop it." A low voice said behind him.