The big move

Meeting Him Online
One day, several weeks since they had started officially dating, Siwon had a terrible nightmare. 
It all started with a blur image of a figure, which belonged to a human. The figure moved slowly towards, as it had no destination. Siwon looked at it, it seemed to remind him from someone. Exactly. 
When he took a closer look at the human, it turned out to be his dad. His dad dragging his leg, what seemed to bleed and defile his jeans with blood. He had a painful expression on his face, and when he noticed Siwon  he turned around and was quiet. 
Now his mom arise, holding a piece of paper. It had hangul written on it and the text told Siwon to never come back home again. After he had read the paper, they disappeared, vanished into thin air. Siwon was left alone with that paper, wondering what the heck was going on.
But he didn't have to wonder for a long time, his old good friend 'the owner', who was still unnamed, appeared a huge grin on his face. His laugh echoed in the empty room, what Siwon had accidentally been caught in. 
"You'll never catch me. I've already taken Kyuhyun with me. Now it's your turn Siwon. Your time is up." He shouted while laughing out loud. 
"What have you done to him? Where is he?!" Siwon cried out and tried to find Kyuhyun, he didn't success.
"He's gone Siwon, he's gone!" He replied and laughed even harder. The owner dug his pocket, which seemed really overhanging. Siwon tried to run and escape, but his feet were stuck. 
"Don't do this to us, I'm begging you." 
"No, I'm going to tear you guys apart. In a horrible way." 
 
 
Those words echoed still in Siwon's head when he woke up, sweating. He breathed hard, trying to remember where was he and what had happened. He was in Kyuhyun's apartment, living with him. They had gotten really well along as they were an old couple. He was lying on Kyuhyun's bed and that all was just a bad dream. 
"Just a dream.." Siwon whispered to himself and turned his head to Kyuhyun's direction.
But there was nobody sleeping next to him. Just a lonely pillow and a dent on linen, telling someone had really slept there. 
"Kyuhyun?" Siwon whispered and tried to find his boyfriend. But he didn't answer, he was gone. 
Siwon remembered the dream he had had and became anxious, what if the owner had really kidnapped his loved one and Siwon had seen the dream as a warning, as it was true?
"Kyuhyun?" He called again, louder than last time. A tone of concern in his voice. He really knack for worrying about others.
"Yes? I'm here, in the kitchen."
Siwon felt reprieved, it had been just a dream. A bad dream. A nightmare. 
He stood up and went to kitchen, hugging his boyfriend from back and leaning his chin on Kyu's shoulder, placing his hands on his chest. 
"Don't never ever again scare me like that, okay?" Siwon whispered.
"But I wanted to cook some breakfast for you, honey." Since when Kyuhyun had called him to honey, he didn't know, but still he hadn't gotten used to it that he really was someone's honey.
"And you slept so well, so I didn't dare to wake you up." At least it felt good to belong to someone. To hug someone on mornings, to cuddle with someone. Siwon thought and smiled.
"Hey, are you listening to me?" He was glad Kyuhyun was so dead set to make relationships work, either way they'd be in trouble.
"Siwon?"
"I- I.. What-"
"You babo. I asked if you were listening to me."
"O-oh, yes I am." 
Kyuhyun was just perfect to be true. 
 
 
Finally it was time for breakfast, they ate it together before leaving to the academy and school. It had became a habit because it was so easy to talk about things while eating the breakfast. No wonder it was said to be the most important meal of the day. And there they were again, eating breakfast together and discussing what where they up to do today.
"Geez, I wish I could dance just like you." Kyuhyun whined.
"Actually it's quite boring. There's just your teacher around. No friends, no partner either."
"Is it so?"
"Yeah, just dancing alone all day long. I'd rather be with my friends than dance." 
"Anyways, don't you have a day off today?"
"Yep. And I'm going to do something huge today. To make a big move. Siwon said and sipped from his tea. He had already planned everything, searched for more information last night (Which was most likely the reason he saw nightmares,) he was ready to end this chasing.
"A-a big move?" Kyuhyun asked and frowned. 
"I'm going to break in to the owner's house, to find some evidences." 
"What?! You must me kidding me!"
 
 
But he wasn't. After Siwon had driven Kyuhyun to school, although Kyu had said he felt like a little child and said he could use the bus instead, Siwon had disappeared and told Kyuhyun not to worry about him. He had asserted that he'll come back with the body of evidence. Kyuhyun could just trust to him and go to study like nothing was going on. As no one was going to do something criminal.
His schoolmates kept making fun of him and calling him with names, so the day was the worst since the picture had spread. At middle of the day Kyu felt like he wasn't going to manage to survive, at all. 
Seon sat next to him, while they had lunch. 
"Don't care about them, I'll stand on your side."
"Thank you." Said Kyuhyun and ate some bread. He was glad he had no apples today.
"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." He added and continued;
"I worry more about Siwon, he said he was going to find the person who spread the picture. I hope he won't hurt himself. That guy seems to be dangerous." 
 
Seon looked concerned, because she had heard about the affairs Siwon and Kyuhyun had went through. 
"Does Siwon know who is he?"
"He's not sure, yet. He's after some evidences. The owner is still number-one-suspect." 
"I hope he finds something." Seon said and sighed. Kyu bet she was also frustrated with the shortage of information, in addition she had always been into crime series. 
"Yeah, I hope so too. I'd be nice to live a normal life with him. In our apartment."
"You're already living together?" Seon asked and smiled happily.
"Yes we do. I hope Siwon is going to put an end to this, an end to the messages."
 
The conversation was interrupted by familiar ringtone.
"Siwon?"
"Yes, I'm in." Siwon's voice replied. 
"I'm in the owner's house."
 
----
I'm so late because I've been busy T^T forgive me guys! I promise to update this faster, though I have my hands full of things to do. Thanks to everyone who waited for this chapter, I hope it was worth of it ~ kkk