End of the nightmare ?

Meeting Him Online
Siwon didn't even have to break in the owners house after that guy had left his apartment, because he seemed to have a really good trust on safe neighborhood, leaving his back door open. Unlocked door almost  lured Siwon, and other people with criminal intents, to break in and steal everything they found. But Siwon wasn't up to steal anything, he wanted to solve this case on his own.
So after sneaking around for a while, he found way to the owner's little office what was located behind the living-room. He looked for papers, pictures or files, what ever proved he had been the one who irritated Kyuhyun with text messages. But all he found was just unpaid bills and printed e-mail conversations between him and his wife, which Siwon didn't even want to read through knowing they'd contain disgusting glimpses of their ual life. He didn't know why people even printed out such a thing. Like whoever would be able to read them afterwards, maybe that wasn't what the owner really wanted.
 
Siwon had read through few bills and tried to figure out if the owner had bought a new camera, which was needed if a person wanted to take a picture with high quality, with no flashlight, and download it on Facebook, but he found nothing. He felt he was going to run out of time and be caught by the owner's family, who would rat him out to police about breaking in someone's house. Siwon didn't want to be caught, just when he was closer to solution than ever.
All of sudden his hand touched something hard and he lifted it up. It was a single-lens reflex camera, what seemed to be bought around several weeks ago. Siwon couldn't resist looking at pictures on the memory card, he hoped he'd find the one he was looking for. He scrolled through pictures of the owners house and his daughter, most of them were taken yesterday, which proved the camera was a new one. After a while he smiled, he had found the picture what had spread through Facebook.
 
Meanwhile at school, Kyuhyun had to skip his math lesson because he waited for Siwon's call. He wanted to stay tuned for his call and information about what was going on, in addition he was so afraid Siwon would be hurt by someone so he felt queasy. He had said to his teacher he was feeling sickish and would go home. His teacher had just given him his homework and wished he'd get better soon. Kyuhyun had smiled and left the class glancing at his mobile and waiting for a call. And finally Siwon called.
"Kyuhyun, I found it." He said and Kyu heard he was walking outside, maybe heading to his car.
"You found what? Are you okay? Did anyone notice you?" Kyuhyun asked.
"I'm okay, don't worry. I will explain everything at home." 
"I will be there, soon. I bet my mom is notified that I'm sick." Kyuhyun explained.
"Did you lie to your teacher?"
"I did. Better to be my doctor tonight." 
"You little.. Well, see you soon." Siwon said and dropped the line. Kyuhyun prepared to leave home and solve this case, finally. It'd be over, and he could live a normal life with Siwon. He could do anything with him, anything he wanted. Without unwanted text messages. 
 
He arrived home and saw Siwon waiting for him. Kyuhyun run to hug him and wrapped his hands around Siwon's neck while giving him a kiss on his lips. 
"I was so worried.." Kyuhyun said and looked at Siwon a little tears in his eyes.
"It's okay. Everything is fine." Siwon said and pulled Kyuhyun closer to a tight hug. Kyuhyun didn't feel so anxious anymore, The heat of Siwon's body calmed him down.
"What are we going to do next?"
"We're going to take this camera to police-station." Siwon replied and took the camera from his bag showing it to Kyuhyun who looked really concerned again. 
"But you said you would steal nothing!"
"I'm sorry but I had to. This is our evidence against the owner. This is going to end those messages coming. He's going to be put behind the bars." Kyuhyun realized Siwon wore cloves, just to make sure he didn't leave any fingerprints on the camera. He finally realized this camera, a stolen one, was the solution. The owner had really taken those photos and spread them on the internet.
"Okay." He said, frowning a bit.
"Let's go then and hand it over to the police." 
 
At police-station Kyuhyun and Siwon were asked to explain everything what had happened. Kyuhyun showed them the messages he had gotten, although he felt little uneasy doing it, because the police were able to find out that he was in relationship with a man. But it was worth it, at least he didn't have to worry about the messages anymore. Siwon looked also unwilling to show the picture of him and Kyuhyun kissing, it was obvious they weren't ready to date so openly, yet. Siwon was asked to explain how did he get the camera, so he had to tell a story, colored with lies, how he had accidentally found the camera in front of the owner's house and taken a closer look at pictures just to find out whose camera it was. The police officer nodded and looked at the photo, promising to take camera it with her. She didn't seem to be surprised that her customers were gay, or she had gotten used to it, Kyuhyun didn't know which one was the right answer. At least she seemed to understand their situation.
"Is he going to be arrested?" Kyuhyun asked shyly.
"We will tell you when we find more information about him. You can go home now." 
So they left, by Siwon's car and Kyuhyun felt relieved, maybe this all was going to end. 
 
 
"Siwon?" 
"Yes?"
"You promised to take care of me tonight. I'm sick, so I need a doctor." Kyu said with a little smirk on his face.
"Whatever you want." Siwon replied, tuned off the engine and stepped out of the car, taking Kyu's hand in his own. He unlocked the door and helped Kyuhyun to his jacket.
"This patient needs to go to lay down there and wait for the doctor." Siwon said, pointing at the studio couch. Kyuhyun did what he was told, laid down on the couch and waited. His eyes closed. He knew what was going to happen, he was more than ready, because he didn't have to worry about the owner anymore. He was able to enjoy, enjoy his life with Siwon.
 
 
***
 
Kyuhyun woke up from the studio couch, sleeping next Siwon. He was still sleeping, so Kyuhyun didn't want to wake up him. He wanted just to look at Siwon, his beautiful and innocent face, his dark and beautiful eyelashes. He was more than perfect, Kyuhyun thought and leaned his head against Siwon's chest. He felt so safe next to him, wanted to stay in that moment, forever.
But Siwon winced, what told Kyuhyun he was awake. The reason Siwon had woken up was Kyuhyun's mobile, ringing next to his ear. 
"Umh.. Hi.. Mom" Kyuhyun mumbled.
"Are you okay? They told me you are sick, is that right? Should I come there and take care of you?"
"No. I- I mean, yes I'm sick. Having a terrible fever. It's better to you not to come. You'll be infected too." 
"But I have to take care of my son.." His mom sounded worried.
"Actually my friend, Siwon.. Do you remember him? He has taken really good care of me. He'll be here with me, so don't worry. "
"Has taken a really good care of you?" 
"Umh, yes. Mom believe me, it's better like this. I will call you later." 
 
 
Kyuhyun thought his mom had really an addiction for interruption. Every time he had had lovely time with Siwon, his mom had paid a visit or called him. But moms were like that, always caring about their children. Kyuhyun didn't actually complain, but his mom was always in the wrong place at wrong time. But she was a good mom, after all.
After Siwon and Kyuhyun had cuddled a little on the couch they went to dress up and cook some breakfast again. Now it was Siwon's turn to cook something, he was actually pretty good at it. At least Kyuhyun loved the food what was made by him, maybe because it was made with love. 
"Good news Kyuhyun, the owner was arrested last night. They sent me a message few minutes ago." 
 
Kyuhyun smiled. Everything was alright again. The owner was arrested, he had had wonderful time with Siwon and his mom wouldn't interrupt him today. He could eat breakfast with his boyfriend and maybe cuddle little more whenever they had finished eating. 
"I'm so happy it's over now." He said and took his mobile in his hands. He was going to tell Seon that the police had arrested the owner, that everyone could start living normal life again. But his intention was interrupted by a new text message. Kyuhyun thought it was his mom and opened it. 
 
'It's okay to make mistakes, you've arrested wrong man.'
 
----
Aigoo it took so much time to write this chapter.. But maybe it was worth it ;) Who's the real person who sent those meassages? Do you have an idea who is he/she? Comment below your suspect if you wanna, and stay tuned for next chapter! I'm sorry to tell you Kyuhyun, this is not over yet. Kk. 
Anyways thanks for subscribing, comments and votes ~ ^_^